Exclusive PPA

Uh, I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that there is no reason for Exclusive PPA contracts to be in the game, seeing as how if I'm not popular enough to get on with a promotion that will give me a written contract, I'm going to be working for three promotions. So I guess I'm also asking if anyone has actually signed an Exclusive PPA contract.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man]Uh, I was just wondering if anyone else thinks that there is no reason for Exclusive PPA contracts to be in the game, seeing as how if I'm not popular enough to get on with a promotion that will give me a written contract, I'm going to be working for three promotions. So I guess I'm also asking if anyone has actually signed an Exclusive PPA contract.[/QUOTE] I imagine it can work to your favor financially, unless the fed is only booking you once a month.

No, I don't think it could. If you've booked with DAVE and getting 5 shows a month, and you're main eventing for say MAW and CZCW, that's more money to be in those 7 shows instead of just 5. I don't know when it would ever benefit the player, unless it's just there for mods and computer character contracts.

I imagine its there because it was in TEW05 and has been ported over for continuity sakes. :) I agree that it would be foolish to sign an E-PPA since that would limit the number of shows you would be working on. There may be some kind of benefit for doing so (more bookings for that promotion?) but I doubt it. But hey, its an option, its not like you have to take it. And of course, having any PPA contract means that you can get out of a company without breaking a written contract. Although you might be able to do that anyways... I haven't checked. Derek B

Archived