[WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added Free Agents/Future Workers/School Hawaii & Puerto Rico

Posted (edited)

DEBONAIR PRO WRESTLING (DEBO)

Based in Quebec City, Debonair presents a modern variety show with an all female roster. Starting out as the stunt show attraction of a theme park, the company has grown into a full-fledged wrestling promotion. Their family-friendly roots have not been abandoned though.

kZNUImj.jpeg k4AdKu7.jpeg

Women Only, Morality Wrestling, Insignificant, 26 Workers

Event: Riot! (Weekly)

TV Show: Wrestling Wonderland

Geo Tags: QuebecCity, Quebec - Home Venue: Imagimonde Theme Park (Quebec)

B7byuBx.jpeg k1VwKBV.jpeg cqoh0z1.jpeg

MhctvG7.jpeg GDCxIcA.jpeg XePotLI.jpeg

Notes: This company is also included in my mini mod, but has been revamped for Lower Decks. DEBO now has a home arena to reflect their stunt show origins, and several workers have been tweaked a bit, mainly some in-ring skills and star quality increases.

La Femme Simone because she tends to get really good destiny rolls in TEW2020 and is always one of the breakout stars; Summer Wind, Asherah, Farrah Lazzare because they are meant to be the breakout stars, Madame Edna because alpha2117 wanted her to be better, and finally Krazy Kelly got slightly better fundamentals.

LD-DEBO GFX.zip LD-DEBO Data.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts
  • Like 1

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added DEBONAIR Wrestling (Womens, Morality Wrestling, Quebec)
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

That Exoticos exist in your world makes me very happy

With my request to remove the gender restrictions from eye candy matches now granted (or at least once the patch goes live), there'll probably be more because now it feels like they actually 'work as intended'. The patch notes also say that 'some products' (not sure which) were tweaked to prefer Adult Entertainment workers. Both should be useful for companies on my to-do list.

I already have a Wrestling Burlesque company that prides itself with offensive adult humor - the 'nothing is off limits' variety. They have everything from a ladyboy (Thai exotico?) to a dominatrix ('plays Legitimate and Dominant well' was the closest I got to say 'actual dominatrix, not just a gimmick' without the Adult Entertainment attribute) to sadistic nurses to guys with black leathers uniforms and suspiciously German names to a sleazy pimp gimmick.

I'll probably also add a 'Chippendales gone wrestling' company now, but I'll have to see which products prefer Adult Entertainment first. Strippers are definitely adult entertainers and I don't want to use a product that doesn't make use of that.

Oh, and speaking of patch notes. The 'Amateur Wrestler' attribute also made it in. Plenty of people in my Eastern European companies need that, so I'll also wait with the conversion of those until I can use the attribute.

Edited by GrindhouseArts
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, GrindhouseArts said:

With my request to remove the gender restrictions from eye candy matches now granted (or at least once the patch goes live), there'll probably be more because now it feels like they actually 'work as intended'. The patch notes also say that 'some products' (not sure which) were tweaked to prefer Adult Entertainment workers. Both should be useful for companies on my to-do list.

I already have a Wrestling Burlesque company that prides itself with offensive adult humor - the 'nothing is off limits' variety. They have everything from a ladyboy (Thai exotico?) to a dominatrix ('plays Legitimate and Dominant well' was the closest I got to say 'actual dominatrix, not just a gimmick' without the Adult Entertainment attribute) to sadistic nurses to guys with black leathers uniforms and suspiciously German names to a sleazy pimp gimmick.

I'll probably also add a 'Chippendales gone wrestling' company now, but I'll have to see which products prefer Adult Entertainment first. Strippers are definitely adult entertainers and I don't want to use a product that doesn't make use of that.

Oh, and speaking of patch notes. The 'Amateur Wrestler' attribute also made it in. Plenty of people in my Eastern European companies need that, so I'll also wait with the conversion of those until I can use the attribute.

I am so happy they listened after a fair few years of people trying to expand that side of wrestling.  in 2016 we had drafts where people picked wrestlers and then someone did the data up.  Once I chose to just make the most ridiculous choices ever by making a German based company that did Cabaret style entertainment headed up by the most obvious top pick ever The Miz and his nemesis Nick Aldis.  It was full of Mexican Exoticos and people like ASUKA (the transgirl who also goes by VENY) and forgotten workers lieek PJ Black wearing the Bunny Head they inflicted on him in the WWE.  It was the msot fun I ever had because we were the smallest company in the world but I didn't care I was doing the crazy stuff that nobody ever does because they want to WIN.  I also added two workers from Lucha VaVoom who are actually just Burlesque dancers and they got over in a way I never expected - it was ridiculously fun.  

• Like 1

Yeah, I have the most fun with small niche companies, too. My proudest moment was when Drunk Before Lunch Wrestling (home arena: 'an IKEA parking lot just outside Moscow') rose to Small. I had nothing but absurd 'deathmatches', but since my backyard company couldn't really afford them, all weapons were just stuff from the IKEA dumpsters. No barbed wire, only bubble wrap and zipties. No thumbtacks, just random bags of screws and pegs. Cardboard furniture. Real tables and ladders were already a sensation and reserved for my biggest matches. I had people feud over the ownership of letters in Sesame Street Fights, a 200 Pool Noodles They Said It Couldn't Be Fun 'death'match, and a long-running story of Aidan Blackhart threatening to use the 'deathmatch of choice' prize from a tournament for a Naked & Afraid deathmatch (all weapon options checked, including 3 types of cages/cells, but only a strip finish) - with a feud where my entire roster was allied against him for a year to prevent that.

I often get a bit bored once my company grows too big, or the game world around me does and I have barely anyone left to compete against or ally with. That's a major reason for this mod. I want a world populated with diverse companies that do their own thing, and don't spin out of control and do nothing but fight over workers with the Big 3 two years into a save. Wrestling is whacky by nature, so the more creative I can get, the better.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrindhouseArts said:

Yeah, I have the most fun with small niche companies, too. My proudest moment was when Drunk Before Lunch Wrestling (home arena: 'an IKEA parking lot just outside Moscow') rose to Small. I had nothing but absurd 'deathmatches', but since my backyard company couldn't really afford them, all weapons were just stuff from the IKEA dumpsters. No barbed wire, only bubble wrap and zipties. No thumbtacks, just random bags of screws and pegs. Cardboard furniture. Real tables and ladders were already a sensation and reserved for my biggest matches. I had people feud over the ownership of letters in Sesame Street Fights, a 200 Pool Noodles They Said It Couldn't Be Fun 'death'match, and a long-running story of Aidan Blackhart threatening to use the 'deathmatch of choice' prize from a tournament for a Naked & Afraid deathmatch (all weapon options checked, including 3 types of cages/cells, but only a strip finish) - with a feud where my entire roster was allied against him for a year to prevent that.

I often get a bit bored once my company grows too big, or the game world around me does and I have barely anyone left to compete against or ally with. That's a major reason for this mod. I want a world populated with diverse companies that do their own thing, and don't spin out of control and do nothing but fight over workers with the Big 3 two years into a save. Wrestling is whacky by nature, so the more creative I can get, the better.

I'm considering doing a 2 player game where I do a Road to Glory save with a Insignificant Mexican company and at the same time do a USPW game where I try to reform the behemoth into something vaguely enjoyable to watch.  You've got to find what works to keep it fun.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

VORKUTA PRO WRESTLING (VOR)

No, Your Honor, I have never heard of this 'Slavonic Violence'. It must be a really bizarre coincidence that this western-influenced Ultimate Deathmatch company is based in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. I'm not aware of any significance of this location, nor have I ever seen or heard of any of these people. Alexander Nabiev? Isn't that some actor from the Soviet era? Die Young Sanchez? Sounds Spanish. Alexey Khitrykh? I can't even spell that. I plead innocent, Your Honor. Or insanity, whichever works for you.

eF8hMwX.jpeg 9fDrcT8.jpeg

Men Only, Ultimate Deathmatch, Insignificant, 19 Workers

Event: Anatomy of Pain (Monthly)

TV Show: Hate Machine

Geo Tags: Nizhny Novgorod, Volga District, Russia - Home Venue: none (will get one when I'm done with the insanely fun task of sorting Eastern Europe into geo tagged regions)

IoljXfw.jpeg SIcxHFf.jpeg cGw0H33.jpeg

KXO0Av0.jpeg ynaF4uX.jpeg 24KZ76X.jpeg

LD-VOR GFX.zip LD-VOR Data.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts
  • Like 1

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added VORKUTA Pro (Mens, Ultimate Deathmatch, Russia)
Posted (edited)

167 GEO TAGGED LOCATIONS IN EASTERN EUROPE REGION

A boring, picture-less update. This database includes only 167 Locations (not Venues) in Eastern Europe to create 'countries' within the region. Most of the Locations have very low (under 10 %) Importance and low max attendances for various reasons. The geo tags are the framework I'll use for all European regions and - potentially, if I can bear the incredible fun it is to geo tag any longer - add Venues within the 'countries'. Each Location has Country & Language as default tags, the rest is used for things like the lingua franca, notable minority languages, geographical placement, city/region within the country. Descriptions are pretty much just brief wikipedia entries - where, borders what, population, size; deciding factors for who might run shows where.

• ARMENIA - 14 Locations - Geo Tags: Armenia, Armenian, West Asia, Russian
  • AZERBAIJAN - 5 Locations - Geo Tags: Azerbaijan, Azerbaijani, West Asia; very limited due to political situation with the major exception of Baku
  • BELARUS - 15 Locations - Geo Tags: Belarus, Belarusian, Russian
  • GEORGIA - 19 Locations - Geo Tags: Georgia Country, Georgian, Azerbaijani (former official lingua franca), some locations have West Asia, 3 are tagged as 'Disputed' (breakway states)
  • MOLDOVA - 7 Locations - Geo Tags: Moldova, Romanian, Disputed/Undisputed (breakaway state), 1 has Turkic Language
  • KAZAKHSTAN - 19 Locations - Geo Tags: Kazakhstan, Kazakh, Central Asia, Russian; 1 Location is also tagged as Russia since it is under Russian control for another 26 years
  • TAJIKISTAN - 12 Locations - Geo Tags: Tajikistan, Tajik, Russian, Central Asia
  • TURKMENISTAN - 8 Locations - Geo Tags: Turkmenistan, Turkmen, Central Asia; all locations are 0 % Importance and 100 Attendance (with one slightly higher exception; 300) due to the country's politicial situation. It's called 'Central Asia's North Korea' for a reason, so I made it as difficult and unappealing to use the Locations as possible instead of leaving them out.
  • KYRGYZSTAN - 10 Locations - Geo Tags: Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyz, Central Asia, either Russian or Uzbek as secondary language
  • UZBEKISTAN - 20 Locations - Geo Tags: Uzbekistan, Uzbek, Central Asia, either Russian or Tajik as secondary language
  • UKRAINE - 32 Locations - Geo Tags: Ukraine, Ukrainian, Russian; due to the much higher industrialization compared to the other countries on this list, Attendance/Importance is slightly higher on average.

Russia will have its own file because boy, will it be fun to tag a region that enormous. I'm barely able to keep my anticipation under control. Look how excited I am: 🥳But it must be done, so I'll probably get that out of the way next, then continue with Eastern Central Europe.

LD-Geo-EasternEurope.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts
  • Like 1

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added Geo Tagged Locations Eastern Europe

108 GEO TAGGED LOCATIONS IN NORTHERN EUROPE REGION

Another boring, picture-less update. This database includes only 108 Locations (not Venues) in Northern Europe to create 'countries' within the region. The geo tags are the framework I'll use for all European regions. Each Location has Country & Language as default tags, the rest is used for things like the lingua franca, notable minority languages, geographical placement, city/region within the country. Descriptions are pretty much just brief wikipedia entries - where, borders what, population, size; deciding factors for who might run shows where.

• DENMARK - 15 Locations - Geo Tags: Denmark, Danish, Scandinavia, Region/City - The autonomous regions, Faroe Islands and Greenland, are included with 1 Location each.
  • FINLAND - 28 Locations - Geo Tags: Finland, Finnish, Nordic, Swedish/regional languages, City/Region - The autonomous region, Åland Islands, is included with 1 Location.
  • ICELAND - 7 Locations - Geo Tags: Iceland, Icelandic, Nordic
  • SWEDEN - 35 Locations - Geo Tags: Sweden, Swedish, Scandinavia, regional languages, Region/City
  • NORWAY - 22 Locations - Geo Tags: Norway, Norwegian, Scandinavia, regional languages, Region/City

LD-Geo-NorthernEurope.zip

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added Geo Tagged Locations Eastern & Northern Europe

80 SMALL TIME CELEBRITIES & 82 CELEBRITY PICTURES/ALTS

Washed up soap actors, fashion bloggers, YouTube musicians, Twitch streamers, reality show contestants, retired athletes, and so on. They are either already active in or debut after 2022 in Europe, USA, Canada. All are On-Screen Personalities, some can be used as special referees or guest commentators. With a few exceptions, they range between Fad and D-List. Since I don't have a ton of extra pictures for celebs, I added what I have to this zip.

The combo of Itchy Feet, Freelancer, Ref/Commentary role makes them behave exactly as I want in 2020 - short-term contracts, hopping from event to event, often returning to companies they worked for previously, then disappearing for a while to tour or film TV shows. I don't know if/how the celeb status changes their behavior. If it becomes too extreme and they are unhireable or something, I'll remove the Itchy Feet and/or Freelancer traits.

A3N3L9W.jpeg BB8HlUq.jpeg yb9Eq9k.jpeg

U4KjqGC.jpeg EXHmN2w.jpeg SrWtFPH.jpeg

LD-Celebs GFX.zip LD-Celebs Data.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts
  • Like 1

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added Celebrities M/F + Free Pictures
  • GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added Free Agents Broadcasters M/F
23 hours ago, GrindhouseArts said:

80 SMALL TIME CELEBRITIES & 82 CELEBRITY PICTURES/ALTS

Washed up soap actors, fashion bloggers, YouTube musicians, Twitch streamers, reality show contestants, retired athletes, and so on. They are either already active in or debut after 2022 in Europe, USA, Canada. All are On-Screen Personalities, some can be used as special referees or guest commentators. With a few exceptions, they range between Fad and D-List. Since I don't have a ton of extra pictures for celebs, I added what I have to this zip.

The combo of Itchy Feet, Freelancer, Ref/Commentary role makes them behave exactly as I want in 2020 - short-term contracts, hopping from event to event, often returning to companies they worked for previously, then disappearing for a while to tour or film TV shows. I don't know if/how the celeb status changes their behavior. If it becomes too extreme and they are unhireable or something, I'll remove the Itchy Feet and/or Freelancer traits.

A3N3L9W.jpeg BB8HlUq.jpeg yb9Eq9k.jpeg U4KjqGC.jpeg EXHmN2w.jpeg SrWtFPH.jpeg

LD-Celebs GFX.zip 6.73 MB · 6 downloads LD-Celebs Data.zip 212.36 kB · 7 downloads

Love that fire breather pic

131 GEO TAGGED LOCATIONS IN EASTERN-CENTRAL EUROPE REGION

Another boring, picture-less update. This database includes only 131 Locations (130 Locations, 1 Venue) in Eastern-Central Europe to create 'countries' within the region. The geo tags are the framework I'll use for all European regions. Each Location has Country & Language as default tags, the rest is used for things like the lingua franca, notable minority languages, geographical placement, city/region within the country. Descriptions are pretty much just brief wikipedia entries - where, borders what, population, size; deciding factors for who might run shows where.

• ESTONIA - Estonia, Estonian, Nordic, Baltic, City/Region - 16 Locations (1 Majority Russian Language)

• LATVIA - Latvia, Latvian, Nordic, Baltic, Russian - 8 Locations

• KALININGRAD - Russia, Russian, Kaliningrad Oblast, Enclave (sorted in Eastern-Central due to geography) - 1 Location, 1 Venue

• LITHUANIA - Lithuania, Lithuanian, Baltic, (Russian/Polish) - 17 Locations

• SLOVAKIA - Slovakia, Slovak, Hungarian/Czech/Romani, City/Region - 14 Locations

• HUNGARY - Hungary, Hungarian, secondary/minority languages, City/Region - 27 Locations

• CZECH REPUBLIC - Czech Republic, Czech, Czechia (in case other mods use this version), secondary languages, City/Region - 20 Locations

• POLAND - Poland, Polish, English, (Baltic) - 27 Locations (higher average Importance/Attendance due to higher population)

LD-Geo-EasternCentral.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added Resouce: Geo Tagged Eastern-Central Europe Locations

210 FREE PICTURES - MASKED FEMALE WRESTLERS

These are not workers. I'll post a zip with all masked female wrestlers I have left once I'm done with all companies and see which are free agents. These are mostly luchadoras and a few more superhero-ish gimmicky outfits that happen to have masks.

This database contains only 'Free Pictures' that will be used for generated (or quick fill-created) workers if you import the entries. All pictures are tagged with acceptable race, gender, role, mask color. Some masks are 'unspecified' (multicolored) or tagged as whichever color stands out most.

of9w5pM.jpeg dBNZvZ5.jpeg Gm9W7VT.jpeg

yWZ0kRh.jpeg FpfZyDh.jpeg tGDcBPD.jpeg

LD-FreePics-MaskedF GFX.zip LD-FreePics-MaskedF Data.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added Free Pictures Masked Female Wrestlers

324 FREE PICTURES - MASKED MALE WRESTLERS

These are not workers. I'll post a zip with all masked male wrestlers I have left once I'm done with all companies and see which are free agents. This file has everything from luchadors to masked gimmicky outfits.

This database contains only 'Free Pictures' that will be used for generated (or quick fill-created) workers if you import the entries. All pictures are tagged with acceptable race, gender, role, mask color. Some masks are 'unspecified' (multicolored) or tagged as whichever color stands out most.

UhPlNwW.jpeg wGLpnB3.jpeg A6JX1Pb.jpeg

sdAhGJP.jpeg HpVCmZZ.jpeg ZjEpAdg.jpeg

LD-FreePics-MaskedM GFX.zip LD-FreePics-MaskedM Data.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added Free Pictures Masked Wrestlers M/F

I'm really excited about this project. My favorite saves have been fictional "journeyman" saves, and this would really flesh out the world for that kind of game. I realize that you are taking a modular approach for now, but are there any plans to bundle all of this into a megapack?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, lastplaneout said:

I'm really excited about this project. My favorite saves have been fictional "journeyman" saves, and this would really flesh out the world for that kind of game. I realize that you are taking a modular approach for now, but are there any plans to bundle all of this into a megapack?

The database, yes. Once I'm done, I'll combine the content of all modules and add a few details. I have a pair of sister companies, an alliance, and workers with multiple contracts, schools/dojos owned by free agents, detailed geo-tagging of all companies - those things will be in the combined database. With the graphics, I have no idea how I'll do that. The workers alone are 10 x the maximum size of what I can attach to a post, and people got virus warnings and other download issues from MediaFire. I also have company, belt, broadcaster, stable, TV/event logos, which I can put in its own zip, but it will probably also be too big. So that will have to be split in several parts. Ultimately, that probably means a 'all or nothing' situation where you have to download 10+ graphics zips or the database will have lots of graphic gaps.

At the moment, I try to make my life easier by getting as many 'non-essential' pictures as possible out of my folder, so it becomes easier to find the workers that belong in companies. Maybe - but very maybe - that will cut down the 'essential' graphics (non-Free Pictures in all categories) to a file size I can attach.

• Like 1

99 FREE PICTURES - VETERAN WRESTLERS

These are not workers. These are the leftover pictures from my veterans - occasional wrestlers close to retirement, owners of training facilities, grizzled veterans that just won't retire. Since Bing Create hates women over 40, most of these are male.

This database contains only 'Free Pictures' that will be used for generated (or quick fill-created) workers if you import the entries. All pictures are tagged with acceptable race, gender, role.

ze6Pzyb.jpeg iAcGhRj.jpeg hunH1lH.jpeg

pwAvaa7.jpeg lApB7BX.jpeg FGUmU5k.jpeg

LD-FP-Veterans GFX.zip LD-FP-Veterans Data.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts

249 FREE PICTURES - HARDCORE WRESTLERS

These are not workers. I'll post a zip with all hardcore wrestlers I have left once I'm done with all companies and see which are free agents. These are mostly male; workers with blood, bruises, black eyes, weapons (mostly barbed wire and baseball bats because Bing Create doesn't understand lighttubes), dollar bills stapled to their face, and so on. It's so beautiful. 🥰

This database contains only 'Free Pictures' that will be used for generated (or quick fill-created) workers if you import the entries. All pictures are tagged with acceptable race, gender, role.

6zv27CZ.jpeg 2BS6eB1.jpeg EVa6kRn.jpeg

khFNfum.jpeg 7AjMoGG.jpeg HZxqBpg.jpeg

LD-FP-Hardcore GFX.zip LD-FP-Hardcore Data.zip

Edited by GrindhouseArts

• GrindhouseArts changed the title to [Road to Conversion] [WIP] Lower Decks - RW/CVerse agnostic - Added Free Pictures Veteran & Hardcore Wrestlers M/F

88 GEO TAGGED LOCATIONS IN CENTRAL EUROPE REGION

Another boring, picture-less update. This database includes only 88 Locations Central Europe to create 'countries' within the region. The geo tags are the framework I'll use for all European regions. Each Location has Country & Language as default tags, the rest is used for things like the lingua franca, notable minority languages, geographical placement, city/region within the country. Descriptions are pretty much just brief wikipedia entries - where, borders what, population, size; deciding factors for who might run shows where.

• AUSTRIA - Austria, German, Alpine, secondary language, Region/City - 17 Locations
  • LIECHTENSTEIN - Liechtenstein, German, Alpine - 2 Locations
  • GERMANY - German, Germany, Region/City - 48 Locations
  • SWITZERLAND - Switzerland, German, Swiss German, Alpine, French/Italian - 20 Locations (Instead of adding all 27 cantons, I went by largest cities and coverage of all languages.)
  • ITALY - Italy, Italian, Switzerland, Alpine, Enclave - 1 Location

LD-Geo-CentralEurope.zip

• Like 1