Global Wrestling Federation. Vince McMahon will pay!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GWF: Ressurrection. 08/12/07 [FONT="Arial"][B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]GWF: RESURRECTION[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] 08/12/07 [CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/aa.jpg[/IMG] Live from the American Airline Arena, Miami, Florida[/CENTER] A video plays hyping up all of the major matches that will happen here tonight. The video finishes and a pyro display goes off to the sound of cheers from the sell-out crowd here in Miami. The cameras scan the crowd, focusing on some of the signs as well, before settling on the announcer’s table. [CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DonCallis.jpg[/IMG] [B]Announcers:[/B] Joey Styles & Don Callis[/CENTER] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Welcome to GWF: Resurrection. I’m Joey Styles and with me is Don Callis. We would like to thank you for inviting us into your homes tonight and we’ve got a huge night ahead of us…”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“You don’t have to try and sell the card anymore Joey they’ve already bought it. And do you know why?”[/I][/COLOR][B]Joey Styles: [/B][I]“Let me guess, Chris Kanyon?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Yes Chris Kanyon. All those Kanyonmaniacs have bought this PPV to see Chris Kanyon end Ken Shamrock’s career once and for all.[/I]”[/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“These would be the people who are also Kanyonholics?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Yes, we will all see Chris Kanyon destroy Ken Shamrock in a street fight later on tonight. I can’t wait Joey…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“You do know that they have already bought this Don, you don’t need to sell it anymore…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Do you know how immature you are Joey?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“No, but I’m sure you’re going to tell me.”[/I] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"] Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Joey Styles and Don Callis continue to ague as the participants for the first match make their way down the ramp. [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9223/juviguerreracm7.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG] Juvetud Guerrera –vs.- James Gibson[/COLOR][B][COLOR="Red"]#1 Contenders Match for the GWF Cruiserweight Championship[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson To kick off the action tonight Juventud Guerrera took on James Gibson, with the winner would become the number one contender to the GWF Cruiserweight Championship. This match was the perfect way to start of the show, as these two men got the crowd onto their feet cheering. The match was a back and forth affair, with both James Gibson and Juventud Guerrera looked like they could both walk away the winner. In the end though there could only be one winner, and the finish came when Juventud Guerrera went up to the top rope. James Gibson was just getting up to his feet and Juventud Guerrera came flying off with a missile drop-kick, but Gibson ducked and Juventud Guerrera drop-kicked Charles Robinson instead and knocked him out. While Juventud Guerrera checked on the ref, and while James Gibson took a breather in the corner, The GWF Cruiserweight Champion [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] came running down the ramp. Kazarian slid into the ring and then smashed the GWF Cruiserweight Championship belt over the back of the head of Juventud Guerrera. James Gibson sized this opportunity and cover Juventud Guerrera while Frankie Kazarian roused the ref. When Charles Robinson started to come too Frankie Kazarian quickly vacated the ring as Charles Robinson saw the pin, he slowly started to make the count but Juventud Guerrera was too out of it to do anything about it. Charles Robinson’s hand came down for the third and final time meaning that James Gibson is now the number one contender to the GWF Cruiserweight Championship. Winner, by pinfall, at 10.02 – [B][COLOR="blue"]James Gibson[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] We go backstage and find ourselves with the GWF World Champion Chris [B]Jericho[/B], who is shouting at [B]Kimberly Page[/B]. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Just what were you thinking huh? Checking up on DDP like that? I thought you wanted to see him hurt and in pain.”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Kimberly Page:[/B] [I]“I did, I do. It’s just.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“It’s just what?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Kimberly Page:[/B] [I]“I don’t know. I just saw him laying there and I thought that would make me happy.”[/COLOR][/I] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B][I] “And did it?”[/I] Kimberly Page doesn’t say anything to this, she just shrugs her shoulders. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Did it?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Kimberly Page:[/B] [I]“I thought it would make me happy. I mean I’m still angry at the way he treated me you know. He didn’t stand up to Scott Steiner, he didn’t do anything, but seeing him like that…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Listen to me Kimberly. Remember what he did to you, he failed to protect you. He failed to stand up to Scott Steiner, he didn’t do anything. Remember how you felt when he did that; remember the anger, that heartbreak. Remember that Kimberly OK?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Kimberly Page:[/B] [I]“Yeah, he hurt me.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Good…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Kimberly Page:[/B] [I]“Chris, just promise me one thing ok. [B]You won’t make him bleed tonight will you?[/B] Promise me that.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Ok hun, I won’t make him bleed.”[/I] Kimberly Page then hugs Chris Jericho but he doesn’t look too happy about it. [COLOR="Green"]Rating: C+[/COLOR] We go to another room backstage where we find [B]Chris Kanyon[/B] in his locker room with his personal ref [B]Rick Knoxx[/B]. Chris Kanyon is playing with his lead pipe, throwing it up and down. [B]Chris Kanyon:[/B] [I]“I can’t believe that he actually showed up Rick. But anyway come on its time for me to end Ken Shamrock’s career once and for all.”[/I] The two men leave the room, but then Rick Knoxx forgets something. He motions to Chris Kanyon that he’ll catch up with him and as Chris Kanyon leaves the door closes behind him. Rick Knoxx finds what ever he was looking for and goes to leave the room, [B]but the door won’t open.[/B] He starts to bang on the door, but no one is answering. Rick Knoxx starts looking for another way out of the room but there is none. He sits down on a chair and puts his head on his hands. We go to the other side of the door where we see [B]Ken Shamrock[/B] laughing. He throws the key to the room that Rick Knoxx is in into a trashcan before walking down the corridor. [B][COLOR="green"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] We cut back to the announcer’s table, [B]Joey Styles[/B] is trying to stifle some laughter while [B]Don Callis[/B] looks like he’s having some sort of fit. [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Wait, what the he*l is he doing? Do you know that could be considered illegal? Trapping someone in a room like that. What happens if there’s a fire huh? Joey Styles are you laughing at this?”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“No, no of course not there’s nothing funny.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Yes you are you are actually laughing at this. It isn’t funny Joey, some one should tell Chris Kanyon.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Oh come on Don, you’re just unhappy with the fact that Chris Kanyon is going to have to face someone in a fair match for a change.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Fair match Joey? Nothing about this is fair. Chris Kanyon is being forced to wrestle Ken Shamrock, a man who he defeated last month. Not only that this match is going to be a street fight, which means anything goes and now on top of all of that his personal referee has been trapped in a locker room backstage. [B]Does that sound fair to you Joey?[/B]”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Was it fair at GWF: No Remorse when Chris Kanyon laid Ken Shamrock out backstage with a lead pipe? Was it fair that at GWF: Fight to the Death Rick Knoxx interfered in that match, and knocked the assigned ref for that match out I might add, and then cost Ken Shamrock the match? Was it fair two weeks ago when Rick Knoxx once again stuck his nose into Ken Shamrock’s match and cost him the match? [B]We can go on and on about what’s fair Don.[/B]”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Oh you just don’t get it at all do you Joey?”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] “[I]I get that this match is a street fight, that means anything goes. Chairs, lead pipes, ring steps anything. No disqualifications, no submissions, no count outs. The only way to win this match is to get pinned [B]in the middle of that ring [B]1,2,3.[/B]”[/I][/COLOR] Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Utterly barbaric.”[/I] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] A video plays of the build-up to the Ken Shamrock –vs.- Chris Kanyon street fight. It starts with the attack on Ken Shamrock at GWF: No Remorse, to when Ken Shamrock returns at GWF: Breakdown to confront Chris Kanyon. It also shows some highlights from their match at GWF: Fight to the Death. The video ends with Chris Kanyon’s interview on the last of GWF: Breakthrough, where he promises to end Ken Shamrock’s career once and for all. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/TheLoco/Ken_Shamrock.jpg[/img] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/ChrisKanyon.jpg[/IMG] Ken Shamrock –vs.- Chris Kanyon[/COLOR][COLOR="red"][B]Street Fight[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] Chris Kanyon makes his way down to the ring first, and he obviously doesn’t know about Rick Knoxx being trapped in his locker room as he’s still as ****y as ever and he’s still got that lead pipe in his hands. Ken Shamrock’s music kicks in and he marches straight down to the ring, and for the first time Chris Kanyon realises that Rick Knoxx is nowhere to be seen. Ken Shamrock slides into the ring, and Chris Kanyon starts to beg off, saying that they need a ref before they can start. As if answering his request Charles Robinson runs down to the ring and the match is on. [B]Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson Chris Kanyon, sensing that things aren’t going his way, immediately tries to use the lead pipe but Ken Shamrock just kicks it out of his hands. Again he tries to beg off, but Ken Shamrock isn’t having any of it. He lays into Chris Kanyon with some knife-edge chops, each of these earns a “woo” from the crowd. Backed into the corner Chris Kanyon earns even more punishment from Ken Shamrock. He starts to land lefts and right on Chris Kanyon, and there’s nothing that Charles Robinson can do about it. Knowing he had to do something quick, Chris Kanyon pokes Ken Shamrock in the eye, getting himself some reprieve. This just makes Ken Shamrock even angrier though, and goes after Chris Kanyon yet again. Hoisting him up Ken Shamrock plants Chris Kanyon with a suplex, Kanyon gets right back up though and stumbles right into a belly-to-belly suplex by Shamrock. Again Chris Kanyon gets back to his feet, clutching his back as he does and Ken Shamrock attempts a German suplex, but [B]Chris Kanyon blocks the move and just places a well placed kick to Ken Shamrock’s groin area.[/B] This effectively stops Ken Shamrock’s assault and Chris Kanyon slowly gets back to his feet. Realising that he has to do something drastic to turn this match around he climbs to the top ropes and waits for Ken Shamrock to get back up. Ken Shamrock, still dazed from the cheap shot, gets back up to his feet and unknowingly turns around right in the path of Chris Kanyon. Ken Shamrock though sees Chris Kanyon just in time as Kanyon attempts to his a sort of splash but Shamrock dodges this and Chris Kanyon just crashes and burns. Ken Shamrock doesn’t let him get back to his feet though and locks on the ankle lock on Chris Kanyon, who starts to scream in pain. He struggles to get to the ropes, and when he does he grabs the bottom rope and expects Ken Shamrock to let go, but there’s no rope breaks in a street fight. Ken Shamrock keeps the ankle lock locked in and [B]Chris Kanyon taps out[/B], knowing that Ken Shamrock wants to break his ankle, but again Ken Shamrock doesn’t let go of the hold, as submissions don’t count. In a last ditch attempt Chris Kanyon manages to roll away and in the process Ken Shamrock ends up on the outside of the ring. In the ring Chris Kanyon holds onto his ankle, which must be throbbing in agony after being locked in the ankle lock for that long. He tries to get back to his feet his arm brushes against something, he looks up and realising that it’s his lead pipe a huge grin creeps across his face. By now Ken Shamrock has gotten back to his feet and reaching through the ropes he tries to drag Chris Kanyon to the outside as well. As he does though [B]Chris Kanyon brings the lead pipe down on the head of Ken Shamrock[/B], busting him open in the process. Ken Shamrock slumps down to the floor as Chris Kanyon starts to laugh, and limping gets back to his feet. He goes outside of the ring and stands over the fallen body of Ken Shamrock, and begins to shout down at him that he’s worthless, and after a few bit*h slaps he starts to pose for the crowd. Even getting into their faces and asking them [I]“Who Betta Than Kanyon?”[/I] When he comes round to the announcers table Don Callis just stands up on his feet and starts to clap like mad, encouraging Joey Styles to do the same. Chris Kanyon goes over to the announcer’s table and puts on the spare headset. [B]Chris Kanyon:[/B] [I]“You have all just witnessed the end of Ken Shamrock. So now Joey I’ve got to ask. [B]Who Betta Than Kanyon?[/B]”[/I] Joey Styles doesn’t get time to answer as two EMTS start to run down the ramp to check on Ken Shamrock. Chris Kanyon quickly pulls off the headset and blocks the EMTS from getting to Ken Shamrock, telling them he wasn’t done with him yet. When one tries to get past him, Chris Kanyon throws him into the ring post, and them he grabs the second one and drives him head first into the steel steps. Chris Kanyon then goes back to Ken Shamrock, who still hasn’t moved. He starts to drag him back to the announcer’s table, it takes him a while but he finally gets him there. He quickly takes out all of the monitors and mics, before a sadistic smile comes across his face. He motions that he’s going to powerbomb Ken Shamrock he puts him into position. With one last gesture to the crowd Chris Kanyon attempts to set up Ken Shamrock, but he blocks it. Ken Shamrock blocks the move. Chris Kanyon lays some clubbing forearms onto the back of Ken Shamrock and attempts to powerbomb him again, but again Ken Shamrock blocks the move. Yet again Chris Kanyon lays some clubbing forearms onto the back of Ken Shamrock, but he only lays one as [B]Ken Shamrock back body drops Chris Kanyon sending him though the announcers table[/B]. Ken Shamrock drops back to the floor in a bloody lump and Chris Kanyon lays in the wreckage of the announcers table as the crowd chant [I]‘holy sh*t, holy sh*t, holy sh*t’.[/I] The two men just lay there, as Don Callis and Joey Styles can’t believe what they have just seen, Don Callis is mostly concerned with the welfare of Chris Kanyon. He actually looks close to tears as he just lays there. Ken Shamrock is the first to get to his feet and looks down on Chris Kanyon. He stumbles about a bit as he does, and blood is freely pouring out of that gash on his forehead. He looks around at the crowd, who are cheering him and starts to drag Chris Kanyon back into the ring. He drags the lifeless body of Chris Kanyon in the ring apron and when he gets there he uses all of his strength to pick Chris Kanyon and dumps him into the ring. Following him in Ken Shamrock looks down on the man that cost him his place in the GWF World Championship tournament three months ago, instead of going for the pin the same smile that came across Chris Kanyon’s face before, is now on Ken Shamrock’s face now. He sees the lead pipe, the very same lead pipe that put him on the shelf for a month. He picks up the pipe and begins to stalk his prey. Not knowing where he is Chris Kanyon starts to show signs of life, and as he very slowly gets back to his feet. He stumbles around the ring for a while before his eyes lock on Ken Shamrock’s. [B]Ken Shamrock laughs and the drives the lead pipe into the skull Chris Kanyon.[/B] The crowd are now in frenzy, and Chris Kanyon too is now busted open. Ken Shamrock covers the body of Chris Kanyon and now Charles Robinson is finally used. There is no way Chris Kanyon could kick out and [B]Ken Shamrock finally has his revenge on Chris Kanyon.[/B] Winner, by pinfall, at 20.04 – [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ken Shamrock[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+ [/COLOR][/B] We go backstage to find [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] walking down a corridor. He’s whistling to himself, obviously happy with the fact that Juvetnud Guerrera won’t be facing him for the GWF Cruiserweight Championship after all. He stops whistling as the sound of clapping can be heard, as around from the corner comes GWF President [B]Eric Bischoff[/B]. [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“Well done Frankie. But I hate to rain on your parade, but if you think what you’ve just done means that Juvetnud Guerrera won’t be getting another shot at the GWF Cruiserweight Championship then sorry.”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“What do you mean by that Eric?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“Oh you’ll find out. But listen don’t worry about that because you’ve got you own match later on tonight. Good luck by the way, if last night’s GWF: Breakthrough is anything to go by then you’ll be needing it.”[/I] Before Frankie Kazarian can ask any more questions Eric Bischoff walks away, and is whistling the very same tune that Frankie Kazarian was. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] We now join [B]Josh Matthews[/B] who is standing by with [B]Sean O’Haire[/B] and [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Mr O’Haire, two weeks ago you led an unprovoked attack on the GWF Tag Team Champions Paul London and Spanky, why?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Sean O’Haire:[/B] [I]“Firstly Josh, I’m glad you are still remembering your manners and treating me with respect. As for why Mark and myself attacked Paul London and Spanky we did it because it serves as a means to an end. We have nothing but respect for Paul London and Spanky and the fact that they have been on a great role, it’s just they have something I want, no need. [B]I need the GWF Tag Team Championships[/B] because that’s the first step on my improved plan on becoming GWF World Champion. The GWF Tag Team Championships are the first stage in that plan, and [B]this plan I promise you will come into fruitition.[/B]”[/I] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/MarcMero.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/NickMitchell.jpg[/IMG] Marc Mero –vs.- Nick Mitchell[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Brian Hebner Unsuprisingly this match was the shortest of the night. Nick Mitchell made his way down to the ring first, to some heel heat but not much. Marc Mero then made his entrance, again to a pop but not a loud one. What was surprising about this match was the fact that the rookie Nick Mitchell was in control of most of the match and the ring vetran Marc Mero was on the back foot of it. The reason for this though was that Nick Mitchell was not afraid of using some cheap tactics. Anytime the ref wasn’t looking he’s poke Mero in the eye, even at one point delivering a low-blow. He’d choke Mero on the ropes, not letting go until the ref had reached the count of four and a half. The end came though when Nick Mitchell hit Marc Mero with his own finishing move, the TKO. However instead of going for the cover Nick Mitchell laid down right next to his idol and then grabbed the arm of Maro and drapped it over his own body. Brian Hebner was obviously confused by this, but Nick Mitchell began to shout at him to make the count. Reluctantly he did and Nick Mitchell didn’t kick out. He let Marc Mero pin him when he had the match won. After the match Nick Mitchell threw Mero’s arm off of him and then got out of the ring and went backstage as the announcer’s try to figure out what in the name of he*l just happened. Winner, by pinfall, at 5.37 – [B][COLOR="Blue"]Nick Mitchell[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we once again join [B]Josh Matthews[/B], who is now standing by with [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B]. [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“DDP, tonight is one of the biggest matches of your career, as you face Chris Jericho for the GWF World Championship. What do you say to all of those people who say that you’re too old, and don’t have what it takes to beat Chris Jericho?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]DDP:[/B] [I]“Wait, people have been saying I’m too old?”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Some of the so called wrestling news sites have been saying that yes you are too old.”[/COLOR][/I] [B]DDP:[/B] [I]“Really? Well to them people let me remind them that two weeks ago I pinned the GWF World Champion in that very ring, meaning that I’m the only person in this entire company to pin that man in GWF. So that already proves that I can beat him, as for will I tonight? [B]You bet I will[/B]. Now it doesn’t matter what you bring to the table Chris, Kimberly, Vader, or your own mother, it doesn’t change anything. Because when we step into that ring later on tonight and you lock you’re eyes on mine, [B]BANG[/B], you’ll know I can beat you, [B]you’ll know I will beat you[/B] and there’s not a damn thing you can do about it.”[/I] DDP just stares at the camera before walking away. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Before we get a chance to return to the ring Nick Mitchell walks past the interview area. Ever the journalist Josh Matthews runs after him. [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Nick wait. Can I just take a minute of your time to ask you why you let Marc Mero win?”[/I] Nick Mitchell doesn’t say anything though, he just starts to laugh and walks off. [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Wait, what’s so funny?”[/I] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/originalbelt09.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PaulLondon2.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Spanky.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [img]http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2890/haire1uc.jpg[/img] & [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/MarkJindrak.jpg[/IMG] Paul London & Spanky© -vs.- Sean O’Haire & Mark Jindrak[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]GWF Tag Team Championships[/COLOR][/CENTER] Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson We return to the ring just in time to see the GWF Tag Team Champions make their energetic entrance. Their opponents make a much more subdued entrance, as always with Sean O’Haire taking the lead and Mark Jindrak following. Sean O’Haire and Paul London start out for their respective teams, and it is quickly apparent that Sean O’Haire has done his homework on the champions. He immediately centres all of his assault on the left knee of Paul London, meaning that he can’t run as fast or doing any moves off of the top rope. He also manages to keep Paul London on his side of the ring, making sure that he can’t tag in his partner. Sean O’Haire and Mark Jindrak also exchange a lot of tags, making sure that they keep fresh and Paul London can’t have a chance to get his breath back. The turning point came when Paul London was holding himself up on the ropes when Mark Jindrak came charging in with a big boot. Paul London had enough presence of mind to dick down, thus making Mark Jindrak crotch himself on the top rope. With Mark Jindrak down Paul London slowly makes his way over to his tag partner, Sean O’Haire is just standing there is disbelief that his plan may be going wrong. He starts to scream at Mark to get back up, and then tries to get in the ring to stop the tag himself. All this is too late though as Spanky is tagged into this match for the first time. He is like a house on fire, hitting anything that moves. Sean O’Haire runs at him, but Spanky uses his own momentum to throw him over the top rope. He then delivers a sliced bread number two on Mark Jindrak and then the exclamation point is made when Paul London hits a London’s calling on the fallen Jindrak. Spanky makes the pin, and gets the three count, keeping their impressive role intact. Winners, by pinfall, at 11.29 and still GWF Tag Team Champions –[B][COLOR="Blue"] Paul London & Spanky[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we find [B]Josh Matthews[/B] standing with [B]CM Punk[/B]. Yet again Josh doesn’t get to ask a question as CM Punk immediately starts to speak. [B]CM Punk:[/B] [I]“You may think that what you’re doing Jeff will make these people like you, you may think that these people love you because you jump off of ladders, or go through tables but you’re wrong Jeff. These people don’t like you, they don’t love you, they don’t know who you really are. You fulfil a need Jeff, a basic need and that need is [B]value for money[/B]. You see these idiots here and those watching at home, they don’t really care about anything, they just want to know that they have spent their money on something that makes them feel good. When they see you jumping off ladders, or going through tables, or bleeding they know that they have got their money’s worth. Take a look at earlier tonight for example when Ken Shamrock put Chris Kanyon through that announcer’s table. Did they seem concerned about Chris Kanyon’s heath. Did they try to stop the match, did they boo Ken Shamrock for what is basically assault, [B]NO[/B]. They stood on their feet cheered and started to chant ‘holy sh*t, holy sh*t’ over and over and over. So Jeff Hardy ask yourself, why am I doing this. These people don’t love you for it, they don’t like you for it, they don’t concern themselves with your safety. All they care about is getting their money’s worth and tonight all that ends. Tonight, my stand for the sport of professional wrestling begins. And if that means that I have to make you pay, to make sure that what you represent ends, than so be it, because [B]no more will people like you make a mockery of the sport that I love.[/B]"[/I] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] We join [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis[/B] at the announcer’s table, or what remains of it at least. [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“You know that kid has a point Joey. These people here don’t care that Chris Kanyon was seriously hurt.”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Oh come on Don, you were the one encouraging him to smash a lead pipe over the head of Ken Shamrock so don’t try to take the moral high ground here ok. Anyway Jeff Hardy will have one of his biggest challenges to date, as he’s going to face CM Punk…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“and I hope he gets his a*s kicked. I am officially announcing myself a full fledged supporter of CM Punk’s stand for proffesional wrestling.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Oh I’m sure that CM Punk is going to be happy that a man like you is going to be on his side.”[/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] A video plays of the lead up to this match. It includes bits of CM Punk’s interviews as well as when he smashed a steel chair over the head of Jeff Hardy. The video ends with CM Punk’s voice saying he’s taking a stand for the sport of professional wrestling. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG] http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g57/Overcast3r/EWR/CM_Punk3.jpg[/IMG] Jeff Hardy –vs.- CM Punk[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Brian Hebner The video ends and CM Punk’s music kicks in. He walks down the ramp to a chorus of boos from the crowd after some of the comments he made earlier. These don’t faze him at all though; he just gets in the ring and patiently awaits his opponent. He doesn’t have to wait long at Jeff Hardy’s music plays throughout the sold out arena as the man himself comes walking down to ramp. The crowd response to Jeff is exactly the opposite to CM Punk, he is greeted by cheers, and at this CM Punk actually sneers. Jeff Hardy slides into the ring and comes face to face with CM Punk, the man who smashed a steel chair into his skull last time they met. The two men get into a war of words, until CM Punk shoves Jeff Hardy in the chest. In response to this Jeff Hardy gives CM Punk a huge bit*h slap to the side of the face that actually sends CM Punk staggering backwards, this match is well and truly on. After the slap CM Punk is the first to strike. He starts to lay in some hard kicks onto the back of Jeff Hardy’s legs, doing exactly the same as Sean O’Haire and Mark Jindrak were doing earlier. He tries this one to many times though as Jeff Hardy grabs his leg and then jump over it and kicks CM Punk in the gut sending him to the corner. Jeff Hardy then charges at CM Punk, but CM Punk dodges this attack. Instead of colliding with the turnbuckle, Jeff Hardy jumps onto the top rope and goes to deliver a whisper in the wind. However by the look on CM Punk’s face he is irate that Jeff Hardy has gone up to the top, so when Jeff comes flying off CM Punk dropkicks Jeff Hardy down to the mat. Punk looks really happy with himself, but doesn’t let it go to his head. He locks Jeff Hardy in the straight edge and now Jeff Hardy is in real danger. He slowly starts to make his way to the bottom ropes, but Punk starts to lean back even more, applying on more pressure. Showing his great determination Jeff Hardy still does not submit, and he finally reaches the bottom rope, but Punk doesn’t release the hold until Brian Hebner gets to the count of four and a half. Things are obviously not going to plan for CM Punk as by the looks of it he thought that Jeff Hardy would have submitted to his favourite finishing move. Instead of getting frustrated though he gets straight back on the offensive. He picks up Jeff Hardy off of the mat, but in some desperate move Jeff Hardy start to punch CM Punk in the gut. CM Punk puts a quick stop to this as he knees Jeff Hardy in the gut, winding him the process. CM Punk hoists Jeff Hardy into the air and hold him there, letting all of the blood rush to Jeff Hardy’s head. Jeff though has other ideas and start to fight the move, he forces himself down and as he does so he grabs CM Punk’s head and drives it to the mat in a vicious DDT like move. At this the crowd roar their approval and quickly the tides have changed in this match. Ever the opportunist Jeff Hardy regains himself and climbs up to the top rope. He comes flying off, and connects, a beautiful swanton bomb on CM Punk, he covers and he gets the three count. Jeff Hardy has won this match. [B]However there is something that we see, but the ref does not, as the replay is shown from another angle it is obvious that CM Punk’s left foot was under the bottom rope.[/B] Jeff Hardy doesn’t realise this though as he celebrate his win. Winner, by pinfall, at 14.54 – [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jeff Hardy[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] We go backstage to find [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] in his locker room. He is taping up his wrists, as he door slams open. He turns around and quickly gets into a fighting pose with who turns up. The camera turns round to find [B]SCOTT STEINER[/B]. [B]Scott Steiner:[/B] [I]“Whoa there Page, I’m not here to kick you’re a*s. Not yet at least. The reason I’m here is because I was watching your little show here a couple of weeks ago and I heard you say that you would’ve killed me. Now I take that as a challenge, so I just wanted to let you know that [B]I accept that challenge[/B]. Anytime you want to fight me old man I’ll be there and just when Chris Jericho is done kicking your sorry worthless a*s I’m next in line to do it.”[/I] Scott Steiner then just snorts at Diamond Dallas Page before walking out of the room. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/originalbelt06.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/daprototype/Billy_Kidman6.jpg[/IMG] -vs.- [IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/9103/frankiekazarian2rz2.jpg[/IMG] Peter Gruner –vs.- Frankie Kazarian©[/COLOR][COLOR="red"][B]GWF Cruiserweight Championship[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson Back in the ring Peter Gruner is awaiting Frankie Kazarian for their match. Needless to say that the announcer’s talk about Scott Steiner being in GWF. The crowd didn’t really care about this match either as they were using this match for a toilet beak. The finish to this match saw Frankie Kazarian pin Peter Gruner with the aid of a handful of tights. Winner, by pinfall, at 8.09 and still GWF Cruiserweight Champion – [B][COLOR="blue"]Frankie Kazarian[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we join [B]Josh Matthews[/B], who is standing by with the GWF World Champion [B]Chris Jericho[/B] and [B]Kimberly Page[/B]. [COLOR="Purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Chris, coming up next is our main event. You will defend the GWF World Championship against Diamond Dallas Page the only man in GWF who has been able to pin you. Not only that but last night on GWF: Breakthrough he looked to be one step away from defeating your choice of opponent Vader. Too add to this…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Is there a question coming up Josh, because I have a career to destroy.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Well yes, my question is. How confident can you be facing Diamond Dallas Page after he has done so much?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] “[I]So much Josh, what about all that I’ve achieved. After all I am Chris Jericho, the living legend, the king of the world, never to be duplicated, Charlie Haas ankle breaker, Bill Goldberg beater and your GWF World Champion. So how confident am I? Very, because I have Diamond Dallas Page’s weak spot[B]s[/B]…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Err sorry. Did you just say weak spots?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B][I] “Yes, spots. The first is Kimberly Page being in my corner, but as you say DDP has done a lot in the last few weeks so I’ve gone for his other weak spot.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“What would that new weak spot be?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B][I] “[B]Did you really think that Scott Steiner would be here if it wasn’t for me?[/B] I’ve already got his heart in my corner. Now I’ve got DDP’s pride in the back. [B]There is no way DDP will walk out of here the GWF World Champion.[/B]”[/I] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] We return to [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis[/B] at the announcer’s table. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“I’ve got to admit Don, things aren’t looking too good for DDP.”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I’ve got to admit Joey that this is the first time me and you have agreed on something. There is no way that DDP can overcome all of these odds. I mean if Chris Jericho wasn’t already clever enough to have DDP’s former wife in his corner. But now Scott Steiner is in the back, all he wants to do is get his hands around DDP’s neck.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“If someone would have told me earlier today that we would see Scott Steiner here in GWF, I would have laughed in their face.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“It only goes to show Joey, that anything can and will happen here in GWF.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“True Don, you know I like it better when we get along.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Yeah, well I’m sure you’ll say something stupid that’ll change all of that.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“What d you mean. Like Chris Kanyon deserved what he got earlier?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Deserved? What are you going on about? I knew you would say something stupid to upset me. Anyway let’s look at all of the build-up to this much antisipated matches in GWF.”[/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] The video plays, showing DDP refusing to apologise to Chris Jericho over accusing him of attacking Ken Shamrock back at GWF: No Remorse. It focuses on Kimberly Page’s interview, as well as her low-blowing him three weeks ago. The video also shows recaps of how DDP pinned Chris Jericho two weeks ago in that tag match, as well as him nearly beating Vader last night on GWF: Breakthrough. The video ends with the image of Diamond Dallas Page standing over Chris Jericho with the GWF World Championship belt raised over his head. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/originalbelt02.jpg[/IMG] [img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/img] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/ChrisJericho.jpg[/IMG] W/ [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/KimberlyPage.jpg[/IMG] Diamond Dallas Page –vs.- Chris Jericho© W/ Kimberly Page[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][B]GWF World Championship[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Brian Hebner The video ends and we return to the arena. The challenger Diamond Dallas Page comes down to the ring first to a great pop from the crowd. The arena is then plunged into darkness tat signals the arrival of our GWF World Champion Chris Jericho The lights come back on to see Chris Jericho doing his signature pose at the top of the ramp, he turns round and the crowd boo him out of the arena. Chris Jericho then holds out his arm as Kimberly Page comes out to the top of the ramp. The two of then come down to the ring arm in arm, as the crowd boo the holy he*l out of them. When they get to the ring Chris Jericho kisses Kimberly Page on the cheek, right in front of DDP. Jericho then enters the ring, and immediately Diamond Dallas Page pounces. Obviously all the frustration of the mind games and cheap shots that DDP had suffered came out in the beginning of this match as we haven’t seen this DDP in GWF before. He seems oddly serious, and the desire to hurt Chris Jericho is obvious. With DDP in this mood Chris Jericho didn’t really stand a chance in the opening segments of this match. Taken by surprise by DDP’s sudden onslaught meant that we had seen something we rarely see, Chris Jericho on the loosing foot. Obviously all the frustration of the mind games and cheap shots that DDP had suffered came out in the beginning of this match as we haven’t seen this DDP in GWF before. He seems oddly serious, and the desire to hurt Chris Jericho is obvious. With DDP in this mood Chris Jericho didn’t really stand a chance in the opening segments of this match. Taken by surprise by DDP’s sudden onslaught meant that we had seen something we rarely see, Chris Jericho on the loosing foot. DDP backs the champion into the corner and starts to lay knife edge chops onto his chest, but now the champion comes back to his senses after this assault and grabs DDP and throws him to the corner, then delivers some knife edged chops of his own. The match continues on like this, with DDP having the advantage, but then Chris Jericho gaining it. For her part Kimberly Page stood by and watched it all without really looking like she cared. The first time she showed any emotion was when Chris Jericho attempted to put DDP in the Walls of Jericho. She put her hands up to her mouth, and actually looked concerned for her former husband, this concern turns to relief when DDP managed to block the move. Kimberly Page actually started to clap her hands, but this attracted the attention of Chris Jericho. He looked confused, and when Kimberly Page saw him looking at her she quickly stopped clapping, putting her hands behind her back and went back to looking like she couldn’t care less. Chris Jericho is visibly concerned though, thinking his weapon might not be as effective than he thought it was going to be. After DDP blocked the Walls of Jericho attempt he dropkicked him down to the mat and quickly ran over to the corner. He started to undo the top turnbuckle pad, but Brian Hebner saw what he was doing and quickly put a stop to it. DDP was back to his feet and Chris Jericho turned his attention back to his challenger as Brian Hebner started to reattach the turnbuckle pad. Chris Jericho whipped DDP into the corner, which caused DDP to collide with the ref. It was a meeting of the minds as both DDP and Brian Hebner slumped down to the mat. Jericho sensing the opportunity he slides out of the ring, and goes to grab a steel chair. When he does though Kimberly Page quickly intercepts. [B]Kimberly grabs a hold of the chair, shouting to Jericho thaat he promised not to make DDP bleed.[/B] While all this was going on though [B]Scott Steiner[/B] ran down the ramp and got into the ring. Back in the ring DDP is just getting back to his feet, but Scott Steiner slid into the ring and closelined him right back down to the mat. Scott sees the struggle on the outside between Kimberly Page and Chris Jericho. He got out of the ring, and then grabbed the chair for Chris Jericho. [B]When Kimberly starts to protest he just shoved her right down to the floor as the crowd started to go mad.[/B] Chris Jericho just laughed, and slapped Steiner on the back for a thank you, he got back into the ring. For the second time DDP was getting back to his feet, and Chris Jericho started to taunt him. [B]Jericho waited for him to get fully up, before smashing the chair over the skull of DDP, to an absolutely sick sound.[/B] On the outside Kimberly Page was still down, and Steiner had hidden behind the guardrail. Jericho disposed of the chair, and locked DDP in the walls of Jericho causing him to scream in agony. DDP was bleeding profusely from the impact of that sick chair shot, Brian Hebner was also getting back up to his feet. He still seemed a bit confused, but regained his senses. DDP valiantly started to crawl to the ropes, but just as he was within fingertip distance Chris Jericho dragged him back to the middle of the ring. The crowd tried to get DDP momentums back up, but the pain was too much for him. [B]DDP raised his hand and tapped out to Chris Jericho.[/B] Winner, by pinfall, and still GWF World Champion at 18.47 – [B][COLOR="Blue"]Chris Jericho[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] As soon as the bell rang Chris Jericho released the walls of Jericho and got out of the ring. He grabbed the GWF World Championship and clutched it to his chest. He stepped over the body of Kimberly Page and started to make his way back up the ramp. Scott Steiner now deeming that it’s safe, jumped up from behind the guardrail and got back in the ring. He shoved Brian Hebner out of the way and went over to DDP, who was still laying there trying to recover from the Walls of Jericho. [B]DDP looks up though and sees Scott, who just smiles down at him before locking him in the Steiner recliner causing him to scream in pain yet again.[/B] At the top of the ramp Chris Jericho is now on his knees still clutching the GWF World Championship to his chest. He starts to laugh at whats happening to DDP in the ring, his laughter stops though as Ken Shamrock comes out from the back. [B]Ken Shamrock[/B] walks around Chris Jericho, who is still on his knees, and just stands right in front of him. Still barring the scars from his street fight earlier tonight he just stares at the champion. [B]Ken Shamrock points at the GWF World Championship without taking his eyes off of Chris Jericho’s[/B]. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: A[/COLOR][/B] GWF: Resurrection fades to black with DDP locked in the Steiner recliner in the ring, while Chris Jericho is on his knees on the ramp with the GWF World Championship clutched to his chest with Ken Shamrock making his intentions perfectly clear.[/FONT]

Prediction contest results [FONT="Arial"]Prediction contest results Ultimatenoob – [B]18 points[/B] chris caulfield – [B]12 points[/B] rjhabeeb – [B]9 Points[/B] So Ultimatenoob wins the prediction contest, and the prize is to pick the stipulations for a match for next month’s PPV, I’ll pm you the match so you can pick the stipulations, please nothing too hard:o Anyway sorry about the amount of time to do that update, I’ve been on holiday so that’s the reason. The next update should be sometime tomorrow.[/FONT]

Wrestling Wire 08/18/07 [CENTER][FONT="Arial"] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/wwbnewsvz6.jpg[/IMG] Welcome to yet another fun filled edition of ‘The Wrestling Wire.’ What did we think of the PPV offerings of GWF and TNA? Why is Scott Steiner in GWF? And shock horror the last, and hopefully ever, Kip James NWA World Heavyweight Championship watch. --------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/logo.jpg[/IMG] [B]SCREWY ENDINGS AHOY![/B] Opening up the PPV recaps for this week is GWF: Resurrection this past Sunday. One thing we here at the wire have to say is what is going on with all of the screwy endings. I mean come on, only the GWF Tag Team Championship match and the street fight between Ken Shamrock and Chris Kanyon didn’t have a screwy ending. Let’s take a look shall we? Juvetnud Guerrera –vs.- James Gibson ended with Frankie Kazarian interference. The Marc Mero –vs.- Nick Mitchell match ended with Nick Mitchell effectively laying down for Mero. The Jeff Hardy –vs.- CM Punk match ended with CM Punk’s feet under the ropes. The Peter Gruner –vs.- Frankie Kazarian match ended with a handful of tights. Don’t even get me started on the main event, but if GWF doesn’t watch where they’re going to become a TNA event with all the clusterfu*k that was that match. So five out of seven matches ended with a screwy ending. Overkill? I think so. Other than that though this event was a step up on GWF’s part. Let’s just hope they continue on this upward trend. Early estimates show that the PPV got a buy rate of [B]265,769[/B] and an overall rating of [B]B[/B] ----------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/images-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED, OR MAYBE NOT[/B] To say here at the wire are happy about the fact that Kip James has lost the NWA World Heavyweight Championship would be an understatement. However we didn’t think it could go from terrible to diabolical. Yes it now seems that there is someone worse than Kip James who could hold the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. That man? Brother Runt. Yes the former teacher and Dudley Boy is now the holder of what one was the premier title in this industry, but after TNA have got their hands on that championship that reputation has gone down the *****er. So ladies and gentlemen no matter what happens from now on, the NWA World Heavyweight Championship has become a joke. But what about the PPV I hear you ask. My answer, it had Brother freakin’ Runt winning the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, do you really think that this show is going to be good? The show flat out sucked. ------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Scott_Steiner2.jpg[/IMG] [B]WHAT IN HELL?[/B] Now six months ago Matt Prince and Eric Bischoff announced that they would be forming a new promotion, and we all loved it. They promised us the stars of tomorrow, not of yesterday. They promised to push new stars, to put on great matches and to make sure that talent comes first. Now a few months down the line we find ourselves with Diamond Dallas Page in the main event, Bill Goldberg brought in then gone again, Marc Mero being hired and now former WCW World Champion Scott Steiner is in GWF. Now we understand that making new stars and pushing the right wresters is a difficult thing to do, but why in all that is good and holy has Scott Steiner now been hired? Obviously it’s to work a program with DDP after the whole Kimberly Page stuff, but with only an hour program a week, some of the younger talent will have to be pushed to the side in order to allow time for this one. So now I want to know are GWF serious with what they said? Or is this just Eric Bischoff hiring all of his former buddies from WCW? ------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JeffJarrett.jpg[/IMG] [B]JEFF JARRETT, IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND?[/B] Now we all know that Jeff Jarrett’s relationship with TNA is on the outs, but now our sources are telling us that Jarrett wants out of his contract so badly that he has gotten in touch with Vince McMahon hoping for a job. This has got to show how desperate Jeff is getting, as he knew that he would not get a job with the WWE. It all goes back to when Jeff was the intercontinental champion, and was working without a contract. So basically he held the company for ransom, supposedly for around $250,000 not exactly pocket change. This was during the Monday Night Wars, and the WWE could hardly afford for their intercontinental champion to show up in WCW with the title belt. So Vince McMahon, good soul that he is, gave Jarrett the money, he did the job to Chyna and sent him packing from the company. For good measure McMahon has promised that Jarrett would never step foot in a WWE ring ever again. So it’s no wonder that according to our sources Vince McMahon told Jeff Jarrett to pi*s off. ------------------ [IMG]http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/5624/kipjames21ya.jpg[/IMG] [B]KIP JAMES NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP WATCH: WEEK 8[/B] So we now find ourselves with the last Kip James NWA World Heavyweight Championship title watch. At the start of this section we said that we had hoped we would be proved wrong and that Kip James deserved one of the most coveted championships. So lets take a look back at his title reign. He defended the championship against Simon Diamond and, well, now one else. He stared in a hot chocolate drink in the UK, and that’s about it. Not really all that exciting really is it. Hopefully Brother Runt’s reign will be better, do you know how bad it was to type that? So in conclusion Kip James’s title reign flat out stunk. ------------------ [B]RATINGS[/B] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Mondaynightraw.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE RAW[/B][/CENTER] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B- [B]Attendance:[/B] 89,746 [B]Viewers:[/B] 1,442,581 [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TNA_Xplosion.jpg[/IMG] TNA XPLOSION (ONLY SHOWN IN THE UK)[/CENTER][/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B [B]Attendance:[/B] 1,989 [B]Viewers:[/B] 147,243 [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/breakthrough-1.jpg[/IMG] GWF: BREAKTHROUGH[/CENTER][/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B- [B]Attendance:[/B] 3,000 [B]Downloads:[/B] 477,813 ------------------------- [B][CENTER]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW[/B] Here is the updated preview of tonight’s GWF: Breakthrough[/CENTER] [QUOTE][COLOR="Blue"][B]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW 08/18/07[/B] [I]THE NEXT CHALLENGER AWAITS[/I][/COLOR] Fresh off of his victory over Diamond Dallas Page this past Sunday at GWF: Resurrection Chris Jericho came face to face with the next challenger for the GWF World Championship, Ken Shamrock. After a gruelling street fight against Chris Kanyon earlier in the night, Ken Shamrock came out onto the stage at the end of the GWF Championship match and made his intentions very clear. He wants the GWF World Championship, and he’s going to get that chance as Eric Bischoff has already signed the match to take place at next month’s PPV, GWF: Americanpalooza. Tonight on GWF: Breakthrough these two men will face each other in the middle of the ring in a contract signing, what will happen when two of the most dangerous men in the company meet? Last Sunday at GWF: Resurrection we saw Scott Steiner arrive in GWF. He has heard everything that Kimberly Page said about him, and has heard that Diamond Dallas Page could kill him. In response to this Scott Steiner has come to GWF for one thing, to see if DDP is all talk, or if he can back up his words. Scott Steiner will be at GWF: Breakthrough, in his first ever match in GWF when he takes on Lance Storm. Also last Sunday at GWF: Resurrection Nick Mitchell laid down for Marc Mero. After connecting with the TKO on Marc Mero, Nick Mitchell lay down next to his former idol and draped his arm over his own body, meaning he voluntarily lost the match, why? We will find out tonight as he will be interviewed b Josh Matthews and he has promised that he will explain exactly why. Plus tonight GWF: Breakthrough will see the return of Charlie Haas. After suffering an ankle injury in the main event of GWF: Breakdown back in June Charlie Haas will return to GWF. What will Charlie Haas say, and surely he will have something to say to the GWF World Champion Chris Jericho after what his did to his brother's grave. [B]Confirmed Matches[/B] Lance Storm –vs.- Scott Steiner Spanky –vs.- Sean O'Haire GWF: Breakthrough is only available for download, so book your seat by the computer.[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Credit:[/B] GWF.com -------------------- We finish up this week’s update with a look back on the career of GWF’s newest wrestler [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Scott_Steiner2.jpg[/IMG] [B]EVALULATING: SCOTT STEINER[/B][/CENTER] [B]Title History[/B] o WCW United States Championship (2 times) o WCW World Heavyweight Championship (1 time) o WCW World Television Championship (2 times) o WCW World Tag Team Championship (6 times) - with Rick Steiner o WWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time) o WWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Jerry Graham, Jr o WWF Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Rick Steiner o SSCW Heavyweight Championship (1 time) o PWA Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Rick Steiner o IWGP World Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Rick Steiner o NWA United States Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Rick Steiner o NWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Rick Steiner o CWA World Tag Team Championship (3 times) - with Billy Travis (2) and Jed Grundy (1) [B]Other Notables[/B] o (1989) PWI Most Improved Wrestler Award o (1990) PWI Tag Team of the Year Award, with Rick Steiner o (1991) PWI Match of the Year Award, with Rick Steiner, versus Sting and Lex Luger o (1993) PWI Tag Team of the Year Award, with Rick Steiner o (2003) PWI ranked him # 77 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the PWI Years o (2003) PWI ranked him # 2 of the best tag teams of the PWI Years, with Rick Steiner o 1990 NWA Pat O'Connor Memorial Tag Team Tournament winner - with Rick Steiner o (1990) Tag Team of the Year with Rick Steiner o (1991) Match of the Year with Rick Steiner, versus Hiroshi Hase and Kensuke Sasaki [center]It is hard to comprehend really that in the beginning of his career Scott Steiner was able to execute moves such as hurricanranas and dropkicks, now he can barely land a suplex correctly. He started out as a tag team wrestler with his brother Rick, and they had quite a good run. The he broke out on his own, and bulked up. It was no surprise that during some of his matches the crowd would chant ‘steroids.’ His temper quickly changed as well, taking shots at anyone and everyone and no the incident that Kimberly Page is real. Before the demise of WCW he became a WCW World Champion, eventually loosing the championship for the last time to Booker T on the last ever edition of Nitro. Everyone had thought that with WCW’s closure that it would be over for Steiner, especially considering the problem with his foot. He reappeared in the short-lived WWA, before he was hired by the WWE. He was pushed straight to the top of the card and had some of the worst main event matches that the company have ever known. After a brief, and awful, feud with Test over Stacy Kiebler, he was realised from the WWE. He resurfaced in TNA some time later for a very short stint with Jeff Jarrett before his contract expired. He was hired again by TNA a couple of months later to be part of Christian Cage’s coalition before his contract expired again. Now he’s with GWF, obviously to start a programme with Diamond Dallas Page. When that programme is over it is unknown whether or not he will be a long time fixture for the company, it all depends on the crowd’s reaction to him. Scott Steiner’s career can be looked at in two halves. The first half as part of a great tag team, the other part as the big bag booty daddy, the big poppa pump. The Wrestling Wire Rating: [B][COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/center]

GWF: Breakthrough, THE NEXT CHALLENGER AWAITS, 08/18/07 [B][/B][FONT="Arial"][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]GWF: Breakthrough[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] 08/18/07 New Alhambra Arena, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We start the show off with photo stills of GWF: Resurrection. Prominently featured is the Ken Shamrock –vs.- Chris Kanyon match, the main event and Scott Steiner’s attack on Diamond Dallas Page. The photo’s finish with Ken Shamrock staring down the GWF World Champion. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG]&[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DonCallis.jpg[/IMG] [B]Announcers:[/B] Joey Styles & Don Callis[/CENTER] The opening credits roll, and once they finish the cameras go straight to [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis[/B] at the announcer’s table. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to GWF: Breakthrough. I’m Joey Styles and with me is Don Callis…”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“And as you have probably noticed we have a new announcer’s table after Ken Shamrock broker our last one.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Actually technically Chris Kanyon broke our announcer’s table Don.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Really Joey? You want to start this early on? I men you already know that I’m piss*d that Chris Kanyon is recovering in hospital after what Ken Shamrock did to him and you want to start on me?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“what ever Don, but back to tonight. We have an action packed night as the contract signing for the main event of GWF: Americapalooza is happening tonight as Ken Shamrock…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“As*hole…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“and the GWF World Champion Chris Jericho will make that match official here tonight. Also tonight though Charlie Haas is in the building and will step foot in the ring for the first time since GWF: Breakdown.[/I]” [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] Before we can get to here what else is happening tonight[b] Jeff Hardy’s[/b] music kicks in and he makes his way down to the ring. He gets into the ring, mic in hand. [b]Jeff Hardy:[/b][I] “Now I’m going to get right to the point. I know Chris Jericho is going to be defending the GWF World Championship at GWF: Americapalooza against Ken Shamrock, but it is still four weeks away. [b]So I hereby challenge Chris Jericho to a GWF World Championship title match[/b]…”[/I] Before Jeff Hardy can get any further though [b]CM Punk[/b]comes out to the top of the stage. [COLOR="purple"][b]CM Punk:[/b][I] “Whoa there Jeff, what makes you think that you deserve a GWF World Championship shot?”[/I][/COLOR] [b]Jeff Hardy:[/b][I] “Listen, I beat you’re a*s last week at GWF: Resurrection…”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][b]CM Punk:[/b][I] “You see Jeff, that’s where you’re wrong. Can some minimum wage idiot back there play the video?”[/I][/COLOR] Up on the big screen the ending to the Jeff Hardy –vs.- CM Punk match from GWF: Resurrection is played from a number of different angles. It clearly shows that CM Punk’s feet were under the ropes when the pin was being made. [COLOR="Purple"][B]CM Punk:[/B] [I]“You see Jeff there’s a slight point I need to make clear to you because in wrestling, and even though you think it’s not it is wrestling, when someone’s feet are under the bottom rope then the pin count should not be made. [B]So Jeff, in fact, no one won our match last Sunday[/B]…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] [I]“So what you’re saying is that you believe that I never won?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]CM Punk:[/B] [I]“What I believe Jeff is irrelevant. It is fact that the pin should not have been counted. [B]So there was no winner, and there was no looser.[/B] Which means that my point hasn’t really been made. Because another little fact is coming your way, I had you beat. I did what I said I would. I showed these idiots that you don’t belong in this business, that you don’t belong in that ring Jeff Hardy. You had to resort to cheap acrobatics to beat me, not wrestling skill. However my job is not complete because there you stand announcing to the world that you want a shot at the GWF World Championship, when in fact you do not deserve it. You haven’t proved yourself and just because you think you had me beat doesn’t excuse this. So I’ve just been to see Eric Bischoff, and I’ve got myself a rematch against you. This time though I’m going to beat you at your own game. I’m going to beat you in a spectacle, not a wrestling match. You see Jeff, [B]at GWF: Americapalooza it’s going to be me and you in a falls count anywhere match.[/B] This means Jeff, that you won’t have a petty excuse to think you’ beat me, and I’m going to prove to you that anyone in this world can do what you can do by lowering myself to your standards.”[/I][/COLOR] CM Punk then drops the mic as we head out to the parking lot. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we see a car pulling up, to a good sized pop from the crowd [B]Charlie Haas[/B] gets out of the car when [B]Josh Matthews[/B] runs up. [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Charlie, it’s been two months since you were injured during your match at GWF: Breakdown against Chris Jericho. You’re not even cleared to wrestle tonight…”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Charlie Haas:[/B] [I]“Josh hold on. You’re right, I’m not cleared to wrestle, and I’m not here to wrestle. Why I’m here you’ll soon find out, but let me tell you, it’s good to be back.”[/I][/COLOR] Charlie Haas walks away as we head back to the ring. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Spanky.jpg[/IMG] -vs.- [IMG]http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/2890/haire1uc.jpg[/IMG] Spanky vs.- Sean O’Haire[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson In our first match of the night Sean O’Haire faced one half of the GWF Tag Team Champions Spanky. In a rare occurrence Sean O’Haire’s ‘backup’ Mark Jindrak was nowhere in sight. For the most of this match Sean O’Haire was firmly in control, and was obviously venting his frustrations about his latest plan not going according to, well, plan. Using his power to his advantage Sean O’Haire went to work on the smaller Spanky. However Spanky’s speed soon proved to be an asset when he managed to roll up O’Haire for the three count and the surprise win. After the match Spanky quickly got out of the ring and ran up the ramp, as Sean O’Haire started to throw a tantrum in the ring. Winner, by pinfall, at 7.43 – [COLOR="blue"][B]Spanky[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we join [B]Josh Matthews[/B], who is standing by with [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“I don’t really know where to begin. I mean last night Scott Steiner showed up in the country and after saying he wasn’t going to get involved came down and locked you in the Steiner recliner, not only that but you lost your match with Chris Jericho and Scott Steiner viciously shoved Kimberly Page down to the ground. How is she?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]DDP:[/B] [I] “She’s not too bad, shaken up but holding here own. But Scott Steiner, you want to show up in GWF and put your nose into my business then fine, but to attack a woman, my ex-wife, is uncalled for. This is exactly why I should have kicked you’re a*s all them years ago, but now I’m going to make up for lost time. [B]Scott Steiner, I’m officially challenging you to a match at GWF: Americapalooza[/B], where everything you have done to me and Kimberly will come back to you ten fold. Scott Steiner I dare you to face me, because if you do it will be the toughest match of your entire career because I guarantee you, no I [B]promise[/B] you, that if you accept my challenge you will bleed, you will cry and you will beg for my mercy. So for once in your miserable existence be a man and accept my challenge and accept what you deserve. [B]Oh and Chris Jericho, don’t think I’ve forgotten about you because once I finish Scott Steiner I will be coming back for you.[/B]”[/I] DDP then shoves the mic into Josh Matthews’s chest before walking off. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] We now go to the office of GWF President [B]Eric Bischoff[/B]. He is on the phone when [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] barges in without knocking. [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“You wanted to see me boss.”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“You think you’re so clever don’t you? Interfering in the number one contenders match at GWF: Resurrection when you helped James Gibson win the match and screw Juventud Guerrera?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“I told you I will not defend the GWF Cruiserweight Championship against Juventud Guerrera.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“That’s where you’re wrong because [B]you will be defending the GWF Cruiserweight Championship against Juventud Guerrera at GWF: Americapalooza[/B].”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“What? I told you Eric. I refuse to face him, I you try to force me I’ll walk.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“I’m sick of this bullsh*t. Look there’s the door.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“What? You’re just going to let the GWF Cruiserweight Champion walk out of the company? You’re going to let go of the future…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“Listen stop your whining. Go or stay I really don’t care. If you do go though you will be hearing from my attorneys.”[/I][/COLOR] Eric Bischoff turns his back to Frankie Kazarian and starts to make a pone call. Frankie Kazarian just stands there though, not knowing what to do obviously frustrated that his bluff has backfired. [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“What do you mean I’m facing Juventud Guerrera at GWF: Americapalooza? I thought I was facing James Gibson.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“What? Oh you’re still here. Oh yes you’re still facing James Gibson at GWF: Americapalooza.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“I have two matches?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“No just [B]one[/B].”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“A triple threat math? Do you know how unfair that is?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“Actually no, because it’s going to be a fatal fourway match, after all you did also heat to win your match at GWF: Resurrection so I think that Peter Gruner get another shot. [B]So that makes it at GWF: Americapalooza Peter Gruner –vs.- Juventud Guerrera –vs- James Gibson –vs.- Frankie Kazarian.[/B]”[/I][/COLOR] Frankie Kazarian for once doesn’t have anything to say, he just stares at the back of Eric Bischoff as we head back to the announcer’s table. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Did you hear that Don. Already there are three matches for GWF: Americapalooza. Ken Shamrock –vs.- Chris Jericho for the GWF World Championship, Jeff Hardy –vs.- CM Punk in a falls count anywhere match and now Peter Gruner –vs.- Juventud Guerrera –vs- James Gibson –vs.- Frankie Kazarian for the GWF Cruiserweight Championship.”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I wonder how Chris Kanyon is getting on?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Did you hear anything I just said?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I could always call him to find out.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Oh I give up.”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] We go to [B]Sean O’Haire[/B] and [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] in their locker room. [B]Sean O’Haire:[/B] [I]“Where did it all go wrong Mark. I had everything perfectly mapped out, every step planned out. How did I fail? How do all my plans fail? Maybe I should just give up.”[/I] Sean O’Haire then sits down and puts his head in his hands. Mark Jindrak still stands there, arms folded on his chest. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/evankaragiasen5.jpg[/IMG] -vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/NickMitchell.jpg[/IMG] Evan Karagias –vs.- Nick Mitchell[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Brian Hebner This was the shortest match of the night as Nick Mitchell made quick work of Evan Karagias. Connecting with the TKO Nick Mitchell pinned Evan Karagias for the three count. Winner, by pinfall, at 5.32 – [B][COLOR="blue"]Nick Mitchell[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B][B][/B] Before Nick Mitchell can celebrate [B]Marc Mero’s [/B]music kicks in. He comes down to the ring, while Nick Mitchell just stares at his former idol. [B]Marc Mero:[/B] [I]“Nick, son, congratulations on the win but kid why did you lay down at GWF: Resurrection?”[/I] Marc Mero puts the mic to the mouth of Nick Mitchell, but he doesn’t say anything. [B]Marc Mero:[/B] [I]“What? Cat got your tongue?”[/I] Marc Mero again puts the mic to Nick Mitchell’s mouth, but still he doesn’t say anything. [B]Marc Mero:[/B] [I]“Come on son. You owe me…”[/I] Before Marc Mero can finish Nick Mitchell snaps and attacks Marc Mero, and taking him by surprise manages to nail Mero with the TKO. Before leaving the ring Nick Mitchell bends over Marc Mero’s body. [COLOR="Purple"][B]Nick Mitchell:[/B] [I]“I don’t owe you anything.”[/I][/COLOR] He drops the mic and gets out of the ring as we head backstage. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] We join [B]Josh Matthews[/B], who is standing by with [B]Scott Steiner[/B]. [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] “[I]Er, Scott first welcome to GWF and secondly you’ve obviously heard Diamond Dallas’s Page comments earlier tonight where he challenged you to a match at GWF: Americapalooza. My question is, do you accept this challenge?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Scott Steiner:[/B] [I]“I’m the big bad booty daddy, big poppa pump Scott Steiner and [B]you can bet that I’m accepting DDP’s challenge[/B]. You see what he fails to realise is that I have already knocked his a*s to the ground back in WCW, and I will do it again. If DDP thinks he can beat me, he can kill me. [B]I’m the genetic freak, there’s no way that DDP can beat me[/B]. Tonight DDP I face Lance Storm, and you better be watching, because whatever I do to Lance Storm tonight, will happen to you at GWF: Americapalooza. Now get this stupid mic out of my face, before I shove it right up you’re a*s.”[/I] Josh Matthews quickly does as he’s told. Scott Steiner poses for the camera before leaving the interviewing area. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] We see [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis [/B]at the announcer’s table. [COLOR="Purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Another huge match right there just made for GWF: Americapalooza Don, Diamond Dallas Page vs.- Scott Steiner.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Joey, it’s not going to be a match, it’s going to be a war. I mean think about it. Scott Steiner is a major reason why DDP and Kimberly Page broke up, not only that but last Sunday at GWF: Resurrection Scott Steiner shoved Kimberly Page down to the ground. Also back in WCW Scott Steiner knocked DDP out, this isn’t going to be pretty Joey. [B]DDP has just committed career suicide by challenging Scott to a match.[/B]”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Don’t discount DDP so easily, there’s going to be a lot of frustration at Scott Steiner from DDP. Coming up next though is Scott Steiner’s first match here in GWF, as he squares off against Lance Storm."[/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG] -vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Scott_Steiner2.jpg[/IMG] Lance Storm –vs.- Scott Steiner[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson Lance Storm came down to the ring first to little reaction from the crowd; they only kicked into life when the sound of sirens filled the area, signalling the arrival of Scott Steiner. He came down to the ring posing all the way; he even stopped at the bottom of the ramp to kiss his muscles. Steiner got into the ring, and quickly started to use his entire power arsenal against the Canadian. Hitting a variety of suplexes and closelines Scott Steiner was in complete control. The finish looked to come when he hit an underhook powerbomb on Storm and went for the cover. When Charles Robinson got to the count of two though Scott Steiner rolled off of Storm and started to do press-ups as the crowd started to boo. The finish did come when Lance Storm managed to hit a superkick; he went for the cover but only got a two count. Scott Steiner was now not playing around; he got back to his feet and viscously closelined Storm back down to the mat before locking in the Steiner recliner. The pain proved too much for Storm as he tapped out, giving Steiner the submission victory. Winner, by submission, at 10.46 –[B][COLOR="blue"] Scott Steiner[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] After Scott Steiner and Lane Storm left the ring the sound of music that hasn’t been heard in GWF since June started playing. The crowd got to the feet and cheered as [B]Charlie Haas[/B] made his return to GWF: Breakthrough. He got into the ring, limping obviously, and waited for the crowd to die down. [B]Charlie Haas:[/B] [I]“I’m going to make this quick, but I’ve asked for this time tonight to get something off of my hest. You see technically I’m not medically cleared to wrestle tonight, but I want to say something to each and everyone of you. And that is simply [B]thank you[/B]. After what Chris Jericho did to my brother’s grave, and during my injury it was all of the letters and cards that you people sent me that got me back here tonight. So, quite simply, [B]thank you for ever[/B]ything, and rest assured in a couple of weeks I’ll be cleared t wrestle and I will come back…”[/I] Charlie Haas is interrupted by the sound of the GWF World Champion [B]Chris Jericho[/B] making his way down to the ring, mic in hand. [COLOR="Purple"][B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Do you want a tissue Charlie, because I want a bucket to throw up in after hearing that. Thank you? These people don’t need you thanks Charlie; they’ve gotten by without you. The only person you really need to thank around here is me. You need to thank me for not making you more seriously injured than you were. Truth be told though Charlie, [B]we don’t need you anymore[/B]. GWF doesn’t need you anymore…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Charlie Haas:[/B] [I]“The only thing that GWF doesn’t need Chris is someone like you as the GWF World Champion. Someone who has to resort to smashing gravestones, to bringing in people’s ex-wives and enemies to win matches. You’re a disgrace Chris, and as soon as I’m cleared to wrestle I’m going to finish what I started at GWF: Breakdown. [B]I’m going to become the GWF World Champion and give this company a champion it can be proud of.[/B]”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“If it wasn’t for me Charlie [B]this company would be nothing[/B], these people have paid to see me not you. They have paid to see Chris Jericho, the living legend, king of the world, never to be duplicated, Charlie Haas ankle breaker…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Charlie Haas:[/B] [I]“These people are here to watch Ken Shamrock kick you a*s. Not for you, and as far as breaking my ankle is concerned sure fine. My ankle though is better, and [B]I’m better than ever[/B]. Soon as Ken Shamrock is finished with you, you’re going to have to deal with me…”[/I] Before Charlie Haas can get any further he is interrupted yet again, this time as [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] gets in the ring behind him with a steel chair. He [B]spins Charlie Haas around and smashes the steel chair over the head of Charlie Haas.[/B] Chris Jericho quickly gets out of the ring and back up the ramp as Mark Jindrak continues on with his assault. Knocked out by the chair shot Charlie Haas is down on the mat, but Mark Jindrak isn’t finished. He grabs the injured ankle of Charlie Haas and put it in the chair. He then climbs up to the top rope as security runs out from the back, trying to stop what’s going to happen next. They don’t make it is time though as [B]Mark Jindrak jumps off of the top rope and stamps down on the chair, with Charlie Haas’s injured ankle in it[/B]. He screams in agony as the crowd boo Mark Jindrak, he quietly goes back up the ramp as security start to call for EMTs. In the ring Charlie Haas is screaming in agony and clutching at his ankle as EMTs get into the ring to see to him. They get him on the stretcher and wheel him up the ramp, still screaming in pain. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] In the parking lot we see a waiting ambulance, the EMTs come running from between some cars, with Charlie Haas still screaming in pain from the brutal attack by Mark Jindrak on his injured ankle. The EMTs quickly get Charlie Haas into the back to the ambulance and then we see it drive away with the sirens blazing. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] We go back to the arena to see that the ring has been quickly set up for the contract signing. GWF President [B]Eric Bischoff’s[/B] music hits and he walks down to the ring. [B]Ken Shamrock[/B] then comes down to the ring, still looking the worse for wear after the street fight against Chris Kanyon at GWF: Resurrection. Ken Shamrock gets into the ring and shakes hands with Eric Bischoff. The GWF World Champion’s music hit for the second time tonight as [B]Chris Jericho [/B]comes back out to the ring. He gets into the ring and then places the GWF World Championship belt on the table before sitting down and putting his feet up on the table. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Can we get this over and done with quickly please Eric[/I].” [B]Ken Shamrock:[/B] [COLOR="Purple"]“Whoa there Chris I’m wondering what trick you’ve got up your sleeve this month. What are you going to do to me?”[/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“I don’t need to do anything, because I’ve already beaten you. I’ve already beat you at GWF: No Remorse, when I made you pass out from the Walls of Jericho. Since I’ve done it once I can do it again so no Ken, [B]I’ve got nothing to worry about from you.[/B]”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Ken Shamrock:[/B] [I]“Ever since GWF: No Remorse all I’ve heard you talk about is how you’ve beat Bill Goldberg, or Charlie Haas, or Diamond Dallas Page but you really haven’t beaten me. In case you have forgotten Chris, moments before our match at GWF: No Remorse, I was ambushed backstage by Chris Kanyon smashing a steel pipe in my skull [B]and still I didn’t submit.[/B]”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Oh waaaaa, all I’ve heard from you is how I was attacked, I was ambushed, it so unfair. Well Ken let’s face the facts. Even if Chris Kanyon didn’t attack you at GWF: No Remorse I would still have beat you. [B]In fact Ken I could beat you right here, right now[/B].”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Ken Shamrock:[/B] [I]“Really? Then let’s go.”[/I][/COLOR] With that Ken Shamrock dives for Chris Jericho, knocking him out of his seat. Taken by surprise Chris Jericho rolls out of the ring, but Ken Shamrock follows, he charges at Chris and the two of them go tumbling over the guardrail. The two men then start to brawl around the crowd, s Eric Bischoff tries to calm everything down from in the ring. The security team then comes running out again and go into the crowd to try and separate the two men. But by now Chris Jericho and Ken Shamrock have left the crowd and are now brawling their way into the lobby of the arena. The security team follows and tries to restrain the two men, but are having a tough time doing it at GWF: Breakthrough draws to a close. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] GWF: Breakthrough fades to black with the security team trying to keep Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho separated.[/FONT] --------------------------------------- [QUOTE]when are you planing to raid tna and roh for their talent.[/QUOTE] I have an agreement with TNA which means that I can't approach any of their talent, and since every worker that I'm interested in Roh also has an agreement with TNA by now so I can use them either. Plus I'm having trouble using some of the talent that I already have the way I would have wanted. Maybe when and if I get a longer show I'll be able to showcase the talent I have better, but until then don't expect many big names to crop up.

The Wrestling Wire, 08/25/07 [FONT="Arial"][CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/wwbnewsvz6.jpg[/IMG] Welcome to this week’s edition of ‘The Wresting Wire.’ In this week’s update, what did we think of WWE Unforgiven? Which company is taking a major risk? Which company has Jeff Jarrett begged for a job this week? And a new feature, not recycled I might add, the Brother Runt NWA World Heavyweight Title Watch: Week 1. ------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/wweunforgiven.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE UNFORGIVEN[/B] It seems like every week we do an update we find ourselves reviewing a PPV offering from one or two companies. The fact is that the PPV market is too saturated with wrestling PPVs, but at least we now have a choice I suppose. Anyway this week WWE presented their latest PPV and for the first time it came live from Germany. The main event was a tag team affair between The Undertaker and his partner Kane against Shane McMahon and Viscera with… wait was that right? A main event match at a WWE PPV was a match between The Undertaker and Kane against Shane McMahon and Viscera? And we thought TNA Hard Justice was bad, well perhaps this show wasn’t as bad as Brother Runt winning the NWA World Heavyweight Championship but still you get my point. So with other great matches like Chris Masters against Bobby Lashley and Ric Flair against The Big Show this PPV might actually suck worse that ECW’s PPV December to Dismember in 2006. The only bright point about this show was Shelton Benjamin becoming he new WWE Intercontinental Champion, other than that this was the worst PPV that the WWE has put on all year. Early estimates show that it got around 574,893 buys and an overall rating of B-. How it got a rating like that I'll never know. ------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/logo.jpg[/IMG] [B]GWF SIGNS DEAL WITH UK TV STATION; PLAN TO TOUR [/B] On the backs of some incredibly strong numbers for their internet show GWF: Breakthrough word came out of GWF HQ earlier this weeks that they have signed an exclusive deal with the UK station The Wrestling Channel to air their show across the pond. Now GWF realises that the UK is a very strong market for wrestling, and after making roads into Canada earlier this month they approached this station in hopes of airing GWF: Breakthrough on their station. This is brilliant news for a company still very much in their infancy. Not only this though, to celebrate the fact that they have signed this deal with The Wrestling Channel they have decided to record a months worth of shows over in the UK, both GWF: Breakthrough and there are plans to hold that month’s PPV there as well, aptly named GWF: Capital Punishment since it will be held in London. This is a high risk move for Eric Bischoff and Matt Prince to take, and they now that they stand to loose a lot of money in this gamble. They know they will be very lucky to make any money at all of off this, but a chance to raise their profile in another country, get a TV show and more merchandise and PPV revenue is too good to turn down. ------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JeffJarrett.jpg[/IMG] [B]JEFF JARRETT TRIES TO GET JOB WITH GWF[/B] After getting knocked back for a job at the WWE Jeff Jarrett turned to GWF to try and secure employment. He got just as far with GWF as he did with the WWE. As reported earlier it was Jeff Jarrett that implemented the idea that if anyone on the TNA roster works with GWF then they will be let go. So surprisingly GWF told Jarrett where he could stick the job. Where’s next? Who knows. ------------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/BrotherRunt.jpg[/IMG] [B]BROTHER RUNT NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP WATCH: WEEK 1[/B] Yes to prove to everyone here that we have original ideas we present to you the Brother Runt NWA World Heavyweight Championship watch, which is in no way related to the Kip James NWA World Heavyweight Championship watch. So week one in our brand-new feature Brother Runt actually defended the championship on TNA Xplosion against former champion Christian Cage. Unfortunately Brother Runt successfully defended the championship, but hey he’s already equalled the amount of successful defences of Kip James. ------------------------- [B]RATINGS[/B] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Mondaynightraw.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE RAW[/B][/CENTER] [B]Final Rating:[/B] C [B]Attendance:[/B] 74,589 [B]Viewers:[/B] 1,485,236 [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TNA_Xplosion.jpg[/IMG] TNA XPLOSION (ONLY SHOWN IN UK)[/B][/CENTER] [B]Final Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Attendance:[/B] 2,078 [B]Viewers:[/B] 149,168 [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/breakthrough-1.jpg[/IMG] GWF: BREAKTHROUGH[/B][/CENTER] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B [B]Attendance:[/B] 3,000 [B]Downloads:[/B] 478,542 [CENTER]------------------------- [B]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW[/B] Here is the updated preview for tonight’s GWF: Breakthrough[/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW 08/25/07[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"][I]CHaOS REIGNS SUPREME[/I][/COLOR] During the contract signing last week on GWF: Breakthrough both Ken Shamrock and the GWF World Champion Chris Jericho brawled throughout the arena, brawling out to the lobby. Eric Bischoff has vowed that this will not happen again, and that the inmates will not run the asylum. So tonight Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho are being held in separate parts of the arena, with guards at their locker room door to ensure that they do not come to blows again. That is before the main event of course, as Ken Shamrock will team up with Diamond Dallas Page to face Chris Jericho and his partner Scott Steiner. Also last week, what should have been a dream come true for Charlie Haas was quickly turned into a nightmare. Returning from an injury Charlie Haas had come out to the ring to thank all of the GWF fans for their support on his road to recovery. Halfway through this speech though Mark Jindrak brutally attacked Charlie Haas, and then crushed a steel chair around the already injured ankle of Charlie Haas. Due to these new injuries Charlie Haas will not be at GWF: Breakthrough tonight, Mark Jindrak will be though and we will find out what provoked him to attack Charlie Haas? At GWF: Resurrection after saying that he would beat his former idol, Nick Mitchell let Marc Mero win their match, the question is why. So far he has not explained his actions, and last week when Marc Mero confronted him about it and said that he was owed an apology, Nick Mitchell attacked him and told Mero that he owes him nothing. Tonight Nick Mitchell faces Lance Storm, but will we find out tonight why he let Marc Mero win? [B]Confirmed Matches[/B] Ken Shamrock & Diamond Dallas Page –vs.- Chris Jericho & Scott Steiner Lance Storm –vs.- Nick Mitchell Evan Karagais –vs.- James Gibson GWF: Breakthrough is only available for download, so book your seat by the computer.[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Credit:[/B] GWF.com -------------------- We conclude this week’s update with a look at the TNA X Division Champion AJ Styles [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/AJStyles2.jpg[/IMG] [B]EVALULATING: AJ STYLES[/B][/CENTER] [B]Title History[/B] · NWA World Heavyweight Championship (3 times) · TNA X Division Championship (6 times) · NWA World Tag Team Championship (4 times) – with Jerry Lynn (1), Abyss (1) and Christopher Daniels (2) · WWA International Cruiserweight Championship (1 time) · ROH Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Amazing Red · Pure Wrestling Championship (1 time) · PWG World Championship NCW Television Championship (3 times) · NWA Georgia Heavyweight Championship (1 time) · NKPWA Jr. Heavyweight Championship (1 time) · MPW Universal Heavyweight Championship (1 time) · Max-Pro Cruiserweight Championship (1 time) · IWC Super Indies Championship (2 times) · IWA Mid-South Heavyweight Championship (1 time) · IPW Heavyweight Championship (1 time) · ETW Heavyweight Championship (1 time) · CWF Heavyweight Championship (1 time) · Natural Heavyweight Championship (1 time) · AAW Heavyweight Championship (1 time) [B]Other Notables[/B] · Best Flying Wrestler (2005) · Five star match: A.J. Styles vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Samoa Joe at TNA Unbreakable on September 11, 2005 · TNA Triple Crown Winner (3 times) · "Mr. TNA" (2003, 2004, 2005) · TNA Tag Team of the Year (2006) – with Christopher Daniels · TNA Match of the Year (2006) – with Christopher Daniels vs. Latin American Exchange at No Surrender · Ranked #13 in PWI 500 in (2006) · IWR King Of The Indies (2002) · Ted Petty Invitational Tournament Winner (2004) [CENTER]AJ Styles is without doubt one of the most entertaining wrestlers in the world, and despite only being in this business for a short time has soon proved himself to be one of the best. With feuds against Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Jimmy Rave and Jeff Jarrett AJ Styles has had some of the best wrestling matches in recent years. He will also go down in history as the first ever TNA Triple Crown winner, the first man to hold all three championships in TNA. Although he has only been in this business for a short period of time, his future looks bright. Already a three time NWA World Heavyweight Champion his future in this business is limitless. The Wrestling Wire Rating: [B][COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/FONT]

GWF: Breakthrough, CHAOS REGINS SUPREME, 08/25/07 [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Blue"]GWF: Breakthrough[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] 08/25/07 New Alhambra Arena, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A video recap is shown of the brawl between Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho last week after the contract signing. It also shows what happened after GWF: Breakthrough finished last week, with the two men being forcibly held back by the security team. Rating: [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR][/B] The video ends and after the opening credits, and after the pyro goes off, the cameras scan the crowd before going to the announcer’s table. [CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DonCallis.jpg[/IMG] [B]Announcers:[/B] Joey Styles & Don Callis[/CENTER] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Hello and welcome to GWF: Breakthrough. I’m Joey Styles and this is my broadcast colleague Don Callis, and tonight we have a huge main event for you as Ken Shamrock and Diamond Dallas Page will team up to take on their opponents for GWF: Americapalooza GWF World Champion Chris Jericho and Scott Steiner.”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“And I wouldn’t want to be Ken Shamrock tonight. Not tonight with what’s going on back there.”[/I][/COLOR][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“What are you going on about Don?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“It’s like a prison back there Joey, Eric Bischoff has put guards outside of Ken Shamrock’s locker room and Chris Jericho’s locker room. Now I can understand why the guards are there for Ken Shamrock, but for Chris Jericho? What did he ever do?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“What do you mean Don? Chris Jericho was as much part of that brawl as Ken Shamrock…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Oh come on Joey. You saw it as well as I did. Ken Shamrock attacked Chris Jericho an unprovoked attack.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Unprovoked? Chris Jericho challenged him, and Chris Jericho actually fought back…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“There is such a thing as self defence Joey.”[/I][/COLOR] Rating: [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]C-[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we see exactly what Don Callis is talking about as we see [B]Josh Matthews[/B] outside of Chris Jericho’s locker room, and on each side of the door there are two men part of the security team. Josh Matthews looks a little apprehensive, but knocks on the door. Soon [B]Chris Jericho[/B] appears, looking piss*d. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“What you want an interview Josh? Why? Why should I give an interview after this Josh? [B]If it wasn’t for me this company would be nothing[/B], this company would not even be where it is now if it wasn’t for me, and how does this company repay me? You force me to be kept under guard, under security. I’m Chris Jericho, the living legend, the king of the world, never to be duplicated, Charlie Haas ankle breaker, Bill Goldberg banisher, Diamond Dallas Page defeater and the GWF World Champion and this is how this company wants to treat me? Just because Ken Shamrock attacked me…”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“But you did say you could beat him right there right then…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Could Josh, [B]could[/B]. That was not a challenge, so now because of him I’m forced to have these idiots following me around all night, and now I learn I’ve got to face Ken Shamrock and Diamond Dallas Page in a tag team match tonight? Good, because now [B]I can beat Ken Shamrock tonight instead of at GWF: Americapalooza and prove that I can beat him on my own[/B], without his excuse of getting knocked out before our match.”[/I] Chris Jericho then slams the door in Josh Matthews face as we go back to the ring. Rating:[B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]B+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/LanceStorm.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/NickMitchell.jpg[/IMG] Lance Storm –vs.- Nick Mitchell[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Brian Hebner The first match tonight was also the shortest match as Nick Mitchell managed to pin Lance Storm after connecting with the TKO in six minutes. Winner, by pinfall, at 6.02 – [COLOR="blue"][B]Nick Mitchell[/B][/COLOR] Rating: [B][COLOR="Seagreen"]D[/COLOR][/B] However after the match instead of Nick Mitchell’s music playing [B]Marc Mero[/B] comes and out gets into the ring. [B]Marc Mero:[/B] [I]“Another impressive victory son, congratulations and I’m sorry for crashing you party again but I’ve gotta know one thing. Why did you let me win?”[/I] Nick Mitchell just stares at Marc Mero and before giving him the finger he starts to get out of the ring, but Marc Mero rushes over and tries to stop him. [B]Marc Mero:[/B] [I]“Oh now you don’t…”[/I] Nick Mitchell, obviously wanting to get out of the ring, shoves Marc Mero down to the mat and gets out of the ring and starts to walk up the ramp. [B]Marc Mero:[/B] [I]“You [B]owe[/B] me Nick…”[/I] This stops Nick Mitchell in his tracks, as he is by now at the top of the ramp. He turns around and starts to shout down at the ring. [COLOR="Purple"][B]Nick Mitchell:[/B] [I]“I owe you nothing old man. [B]I owe you nothing[/B].”[/I][/COLOR] With that Nick Mitchell goes into the back, leaving Marc Mero looking annoyed in the ring. Rating: [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]E[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we’re with [B]Josh Matthews[/B] who is standing by with [B]CM Punk[/B]. As always CM Punk cuts in before Josh Matthews can ask a question. [B]CM Punk:[/B] [I]“It seems that what I said last week has confused some people. All week I’ve had so called wrestling fans running up to me and asking me why, if I’m taking a stand for professional wrestling, am I going to take part in such a joke as a falls count anywhere match. The answer is quite simple, I’m going to prove that absolutely anyone can take part in this sort of spectacle with minimum training. A falls count anywhere match is not a wrestling match, it is one of those blights on the face of professional wrestling that is designed to keep the idiotic masses entertained. When I beat Jeff Hardy is this barbaric display of a sideshow attraction I can say that not only will I have beaten Jeff Hardy in his own element, but also I will have shown just what a joke this sort of match is like. You people want blood, you want violence, you want gore? [B]Well you’re not going to get it[/B]. What you’re going to get it the end of Jeff Hardy’s career. But Jeff I just want to let you know that this isn’t personal, [B]it’s just I hate everything that you stand for, everything that you are[/B]. You are just the first casualty on my stand for professional wrestling, its only business.”[/I] Rating: [B][COLOR="seagreen"]C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Spanky-1.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Antonio.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JohnnyHeartbreaker.jpg[/IMG] Paul London & Spanky –vs.- The Heart Breakers[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson Back in the ring Antonio Thomas and Johnny Heartbreaker are already in the ring, awaiting the GWF Tag Team Champions Paul London & Spanky. They don’t have to wait too long as they make their energetic ring entrance. This match is also quite short, as after Charles Robinson was knocked down after a stray dropkick attempt by Spanky, [B]Sean O’Haire[/B] and [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] ran down to the ring. Taken by surprise Paul London was hit by a super kick by Mark Jindrak and Spanky fell victim to the prophecy by Sean O’Haire. Johnny Heartbreaker made the cover on Spanky, and as Antonio Thomas awoke the ref, Sean O’Haire and Mark Jindrak quickly made their way back up the ramp. Charles Robinson saw the cover and counted the three, which gave the Heart Breakers the undeserving win. Winners, by pinfall, at 7.42 – [COLOR="blue"][B]The Heart Breakers[/B][/COLOR] Rating: [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]C-[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we see [B]James Gibson[/B] getting ready for his match that is coming up. He is lacing his boots when the GWF Cruiserweight Champion [B]Frankie Kazarian [/B]walks in. James Gibson gears up for a fight, but Frankie Kazarian hold up his hands. [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“Wait a minute, I’m not here to fight OK. I’m here to propose something…”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]James Gibson:[/B] [I]“Listen, I’m not judging you or anything, but I’m not into that sort of thing…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“What? No not that sort of proposal. No, what Eric Bischoff is forcing me to do is really unfair. I mean I’m the future of this business, I don’t deserve what’s happening. So here’s what I think. If me and you team up at GWF: Americapalooza in that fatal fourway match and you help me win [B]I’ll give you a title shot[/B], one on one. What do you say…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]James Gibson:[/B] [I]“I don’t know…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“Tell you what, think about it yeah? Cool.”[/I] Frankie Kazarian then slaps James Gibson on the back before walking out of the room. Rating: [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]D[/COLOR][/B] We now go to [B]Sean O’Haire's[/B] and [B]Mark Jindrak’s[/B] locker room. [B]Sean O’Haire:[/B] [I]“Right, I think that should get my plan back on track, I’ll be GWF World Champion before long. That is of course if you don’t go and do anything stupid again. I mean, why did you attack Charlie Haas last week?”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Mark Jindrak:[/B] [I]“Charlie Haas is the reason you’re not GWF World Champion right now. He put you out of the GWF World Championship Tournament. [B]He deserved to pay.[/B]”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Sean O’Haire:[/B] [I]“What, you injured Charlie Haas for me? You didn’t have to do that.”[/I] Rating: [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]D[/COLOR][/B] At this point [B]Eric Bischoff[/B] burst into the room. [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“Now but you did do it didn’t you Mark, but I’ve got some good news for you Mark. You see I’ve just had a phone call from Charlie Haas. He will still be cleared to wrestle soon, in fact he’ll be cleared to wrestle in time for GWF: Americapalooza and guess who he’s asked to face in his return match? You Mark. So [B]at GWF: Americapalooza it’s Charlie Haas –vs.- Mark Jindrak[/B]. Oh and Sean don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. You’re banned from ringside, if you interfere in that match [B]you’re fired[/B].”[/I] Rating: [B][COLOR="seagreen"]C-[/COLOR][/B] We join [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis[/B] at the announcer’s table. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Another match announced for GWF: Americapalooza Don. It’s going to be huge.”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“You know what would make it even better than it already is?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“What?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Chris Kanyon.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“I was wondering when you would mention him.”[/I] Graphics then show up on the big screen with all of the matches announced so far for GWF: Americapalooza. The announcers briefly talk about each one. [CENTER][B]Ken Shamrock –vs.- Chris Jericho©[/B] for the GWF World Championship [B]Diamond Dallas Page –vs.- Scott Steiner[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy –vs.- CM Punk[/B] in a falls count anywhere match [B]Charlie Haas –vs.- Mark Jindrak[/B] [B]Juventud Guerrera –vs.- Peter Gruner –vs.- Frankie Kazarian© -vs.- James Gibson[/B] in a fatal fourway match for the GWF Cruiserweight Championship[/CENTER] Rating: [B][COLOR="seagreen"]C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/evankaragiasen5.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG] Evan Karagias –vs.- James Gibson[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Brian Hebner James Gibson made short work of Evan Karagias, hitting the double underhook powerbomb for the three count and the win. At the end of the match [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] came out and stood at the top of the ramp. He started to clap, congratulating James Gibson on his win. Winner, by pinfall, at 8.36 – [B][COLOR="blue"]James Gibson[/COLOR][/B] Rating: [B][COLOR="seagreen"]C[/COLOR][/B] Backstage [B]Josh Matthews[/B] is standing by with [B]Scott Steiner[/B], who is flexing his muscle for the camera. He does this even while Josh Matthews is speaking to him. [COLOR="Purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Scott coming up next you are teaming up with Chris Jericho to face Ken Shamrock and your opponent for GWF: Americapalooza Diamond Dallas Page. Have you go any thoughts about having to face your opponent tonight…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Scott Steiner:[/B] “[I]Thoughts Josh? Yes I have a thought, about how much I want to get my hands around DDP’s neck and do what I did to him back in WCW. [B]Knock him out[/B]. Chris Jericho said it before, and I’ll say it now, I’m glad I get to face my opponent for GWF: Americapalooza tonight. It means I don’t have to wait to kick his a*s.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“But can you really be that confident in beating DDP?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Scott Steiner:[/B] [I]“Confident? Have you not seen me Josh. I’m big poppa pump, the big bad booty daddy. I’ve got the peaks what has he got huh? [B]Nothing[/B], that’s what he’s got.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“But…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Scott Steiner:[/B] [I]“Enough of your stupid question. Talking is over.”[/I] With that Scott Steiner walks off, still flexing his muscles along the way. Rating: [B][COLOR="seagreen"]B[/COLOR][/B] We go back to [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis[/B]. [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I like him you know. Quick, to the point, confident.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"]“[B]Joey Styles:[/B] Woman hitter…”[/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I knew you would bring that up Joey. I mean what is your problem?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] “My problem Don is that Scott Steiner laid his hands on Kimberly Page.”[/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“That was a misunderstanding. He was just trying to stop her from getting hurt…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Do you even hear what you’re saying Don? He shoved Kimberly Page to the ground. I’m hoping Diamond Dallas Page gives Scott Steiner what’s coming to him.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“The only person who’s getting what’s coming to him is Ken Shamrock. Forcing Chris Jericho to be kept under guard.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“You know what? I give up with you. I’m not talking to you anymore.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Is that a promise?”[/I] Rating: [B][COLOR="seagreen"]C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/KenShamrock.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/ChrisJericho.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Scott_Steiner2.jpg[/IMG] Ken Shamrock & Diamond Dallas Page –vs.- Chris Jericho & Scott Steiner[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson Joey Styles and Don Callis are interrupted from their argument with the arena going black, a red flashing light then shines throughout the arena as sirens start to play signalling the arrival of Scott Steiner. He walks down the ramp, still posing. The GWF World Champion’s music kicks in as Chris Jericho comes out, he gets in the ring and still looks piss*d from being guarded all night. Diamond Dallas Page then makes his entrance to the loudest pop we’ve had all night. He waits at the top of the ramp for Ken Shamrock to make his way out. The two men walk down the ramp together and get in the ring. They immediately get into their respective opponents faces. Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho are the two men to start out for their respective teams, but when Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho go to tie it up Chris Jericho ducks and then goes over to his corner and proceeded to tag Scott Steiner into the match. Ken Shamrock just looks over to his corner, to where DDP is begging him to tag him in. So Ken Shamrock tags in DDP to the match. As soon as DDP gets in the ring, Scott Steiner and DDP go at it. So much so that Charles Robinson has to retrain them on a number of occasions. However much DDP wanted revenge on Scott Steiner though, his strength is just not up to the same standard of Steiner. He quickly gets worn down, and then fast tags between Steiner and Jericho wear him down even further. Eventually he did manage to tag in Ken Shamrock, and again Chris Jericho tagged right back out to Scott Steiner, obviously not wanting any piece of Ken Shamrock even after his strong words earlier tonight. Ken Shamrock doesn’t seem to care thought, he starts to brawl with Scott Steiner, who is actually on the loosing foot. So when Charles Robinson wasn’t looking Scott Steiner delivered a low blow onto Ken Shamrock, slowing his momentum down considerably. Now Chris Jericho couldn’t wait to tag in, he started to kick Ken Shamrock while he was down shouting ‘how tough are you now?’ He did get to confident though, as Ken Shamrock managed to get his knees up when Chris Jericho went to hit the lion sault. Ken Shamrock then started to crawl to tag in DDP, but when he was within fingertip distance Scott Steiner dragged him away and this is when Charles Robinson lost control. As soon as Scott Steiner had gotten in the ring so had DDP, and the two men started to fight. Charles Robinson tried to stop them, but the fight just escalated out of the ring and up the ramp to the back. The two legal men, Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho were not much better. They had by now gotten back to the feet and seeing DDP and Steiner brawl up the ramp, they started to punch each other too. Their fight went to the outside too, with Chris Jericho smashing Ken Shamrock’s head on the announcer’s table, and Ken Shamrock whipping Chris Jericho in the ring posts. In the ring Charles Robinson had counted both Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho out, but they didn’t seem to care. Match abandoned at 13.25 due to double count out Rating: [B][COLOR="seagreen"]B-[/COLOR][/B] By now the fight between Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho was going the same way as their fight last week, into the crowd. Security started to pour out of the back and managed to catch up with the two men. They couldn’t keep hold of them though as the fight continued back into the ring. The security team followed and grabbed Ken Shamrock’s feet, and dragged him out of the ring as security held back Chris Jericho in the ring. [B]Eric Bischoff [/B]then came out and stood at the top of the ramp. [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“You’ve had it. Both of you. I will not have the inmates running the asylum. I’ve been through that sh*t before. You two can’t control yourselves then fine. [B]I am barring you two next week from GWF[/B]. If either of you two shows up at GWF: Breakthrough you’ll be suspended. Not only that, [B]Ken Shamrock if you turn up next week your title match at GWF: Americapalooza is off[/B]. [B]Chris Jericho if you turn up you’ll be stripped of the GWF World Championship[/B]. Now security team, get these two out of here.”[/I] Rating: [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]B[/COLOR][/B] GWF: Breakthrough fades to black with the security team physically restraining Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho.[/FONT]

Monthly Update [FONT="Arial"][B][COLOR="Red"]September 2007[/COLOR][/B] It’s been a really hectic month with some good things happening and some bad. First we get a deal with The Wrestling Channel in the UK to start showing GWF: Breakthrough over in the UK, but that doesn’t start till November. We’ve also had a lot of flak from some of the wrestling sights for bringing in Scott Steiner, the funniest thing is that they’re comparing us to WCW in the dying days, but he won’t be here for long. He thinks we’re giving him a trial run, but after his matches here in GWF he won’t be around for long. I’ve also had some of the best fun of my life telling Jeff Jarrett that there is no way he’s getting a job here. Still after the sh*t he pulled can you really expect TNA to take it lying down? [I] “So Eric, have me had this month’s figures yet?”[/I] [I]“Yeah, here they are…do you want to get that.”[/I] [I]“Not particularly”[/I] Looking on the caller ID it had none other that [B]Vince McMahon[/B]. The phone stopped ringing, only to start ringing again. Sighing I guess I had no choice but to answer it. [I]“Persistent little sh*t…Vince. Hi. How are you? Good I hope. I’ve got to say I missed our little chat last month, but I guess securing a PPV deal took longer than we thought.”[/I] [I]“Are you finished yet you son of a bit*h? So what you’ve got a PPV deal, and now you’ve got a TV deal I bet you’re feeling quite big right around now?”[/I] [I]“Kinda yeah.”[/I] “[I]You’ve got a TV deal on some cr*p little station in the UK, it doesn’t mean squat Matt, just like that PPV deal you’ve signed…”[/I] [I]“Is this going somewhere Vince? It’s just [B]I’ve got Ted Turner on the other line…[/B]”[/I] [I]“Ted Turner? I knew that that piece of sh*t would be involved in this somewhere along the road. Sh*t attracts sh*t Matt…”[/I] [I]“Bye Vince.”[/I] With that I hang up the phone, knowing I’ve piss*d off Vince McMahon yet again. [I]“Have you really got Ted Turner on the line?”[/I] [I]“Huh, oh no Eric. I just said that to pi*s him off. Anyway, the accounts. How’d we do?”[/I] [I]“Quite well, here are the expenditures for this month.”[/I] [CENTER][QUOTE][B]Expenditures[/B] Worker Costs – [COLOR="red"]287,265[/COLOR] Show Costs – [COLOR="red"]95,000.00[/COLOR] Production Costs – [COLOR="red"]187,000.00[/COLOR] Marketing Costs – [COLOR="red"]25,000.00[/COLOR] Merchandise Costs – [COLOR="red"]68,187[/COLOR] Misc. Costs – [COLOR="red"]67,539[/COLOR] -------------------------------------- [B]Total Expenditure – [COLOR="red"]729,991.00[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE][/CENTER] “That means that [B]expenditure rose 32,884.00 this month[/B]. Here are the income figures.” [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Income[/B] PPV Revenue – [COLOR="red"]2,842,274.00[/COLOR] Ticket Sales – [COLOR="red"]447,158.00[/COLOR] Sponsors – [COLOR="red"]127,365.00[/COLOR] Merchandise Income – [COLOR="red"]63,987[/COLOR] --------------------------------------- [B]Total Income – [COLOR="red"]3,480,784.00[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I]“Our ticket sales and merchandise sales fell a bit this month, but the increase in sponsors and PPV revenue means that [B]we’ve got a profit of 2,750,793.[/B]”[/I] [I]“That’s still ok though. I mean come on. We’ve been in business for what four months? To get any sort of profit is good, but over 2 million? That’s unbelievable Eric.”[/I] [I]“I know, it’s just with the fact that we’re going to the UK in two months, we’re in all likely hood going to loose money that month. The trouble is we don’t know how much.”[/I] [I]“But you lost like sixty million in a year back in WCW…”[/I] [I]“No that was Vince Russo, but that was a billionaire’s money and not my own Matt. We’ve got to make sure we have a profitable couple of months before the UK visit to make sure we don’t loose too much.”[/I] [I]“So what are you telling me Eric? [B]That this trip to the UK could kill us?[/B]”[/I] [B]“It could yes.”[/B] [I]“Right, we’ve got to make sure everything goes as planned then don’t we.”[/I] I wish someone would have told me all of this before I Ok’d this trip. Still we’ve made like six million the past few months, that’s got to be enough, hasn’t it?[/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT="Arial"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/wwbnewsvz6.jpg[/IMG] Yet again we grace your computer screen to bring you best news, rumours and gossip from the wrestling world. Which wrestler is in even more hot water than he already was? Which wrestler is out with a broken leg just days after winning a championship? And who has been released by GWF? Read on and find out! -------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JeffJarrett.jpg[/IMG] [B]TNA TO FIRE JEFF JARRETT?[/B] The continuing downhill relationship between Jeff Jarrett and TNA has been a top story for many weeks now. Booking himself to win the X Division Championship resulted in him being removed from the booking committee by Dixie Carter. To make matters worse TNA management has just found out about how Jeff Jarrett has approached both the WWE and GWF looking for a job. TNA Management were irate at this and it now seems that it’s not a question of if Jeff Jarrett will be fired, more a question of when. -------------------- [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/locomebe/Shelton_Benjamin.jpg[/img] [B]SHELTON BENJAMIN INJURED[/B] It finally seemed that Shelton Benjamin was finally getting the push that he really deserved, this was even proved at WWE Unforgiven when he managed to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Now though ‘The Wrestling Wire’ has learned that Shelton Benjamin has suffered a broken leg during a house show match against Chris Masters. Those in attendance have said that it was horrible to witness, and that Shelton Benjamin’s cries of agony were deafening. The prognosis does not look good for Shelton Benjamin, he will be out for the rest of the year and the earliest he could return to the ring would be just in time for Wrestlemaina 25. As a result the WWE Intercontinental Championship has been vacated but no news as of right now about how a new champion will be crowned. -------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/BuffBagwell.jpg[/IMG] [B]GWF AND MARCUS BAGWELL PART WAYS[/B] Word coming out of GWF Headquarters this week is that Marcus Bagwell has left the company. To say that we here at the wire are surprised would be a lie, after all he has not been used since the GWF World Championship Tournament. The parting is said to have been pleasant, and that the door is open for a return if the situation calls for it. -------------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/BrotherRunt.jpg[/IMG] [B]BROTHER RUNT NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE WATCH: WEEK 2[/B] Week two in our brand new feature here at ‘The Wrestling Wire’ and Brother Runt again defends the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, this time against AJ Styles. To say that this means that this title reign is a good thing is a down and out lie. But still I suppose he’s a better champion that Kip James, but that’s not that hard. -------------------- [B]RATINGS[/B] Here are all of the figures from this week’s shows. [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Mondaynightraw.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE RAW[/B][/CENTER] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Attendance:[/B] 18,421 [B]Viewers:[/B] 1,489,473 [CENTER][B][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TNA_Xplosion.jpg[/IMG] TNA XPLOSION (ONLY SHOWN IN THE UK)[/B][/CENTER] [B]Final Rating:[/B] C- [B]Attendance:[/B] 1,961 [B]Viewers:[/B] 148,564 [CENTER][b][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/breakthrough-1.jpg[/IMG] GWF: BREAKTHROUGH[/b][/CENTER] [B]Final Rating:[/B] C+ [B]Attendance:[/B] 3,000 [B]Downloads:[/B] 476,452 [CENTER]-------------------- [B]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW[/B] Here’s the updated for tonight’s GWF: Breakthrough[/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW 09/01/07[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"][I]BANNED[/I][/COLOR] After the actions of the past two weeks GWF Eric Bischoff has banned both Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho from GWF: Breakthrough. This marks the first time that the GWF World Champion hasn’t been involved in a GWF event. However Chris Jericho has proven that he will do anything and everything to get inside his opponents head, so with GWF: Americapalooza just two weeks away will Chris Jericho take this ban laying down? GWF: Americapalooza is going to be the biggest night in GWF so far, and tonight on GWF: Breakthrough we will get a preview of this event as the main event in a huge six man tag team match. As three different matches will face off, Diamond Dallas Page, Jeff Hardy and Marc Mero will team up to take on their opponents for GWF: Americapalooza, Scott Steiner, CM Punk and Nick Mitchell. We saw last week how that tag team match disintegrated, will this week be any better. Last week on GWF: Breakthrough the GWF Tag Team Champions Paul London and Spanky suffered their first pinfall loss as a team due to interference from Sean O’Haire and Mark Jindrak. Because of this GWF president has announced that at GWF: Americapalooza it’s going to be Paul London and Spanky against The Heart Breakers for the GWF Tag Team Championships. Tonight on GWF: Breakthrough it’s going to be Paul London with Spanky in his corner facing Johnny Heartbreaker with Antonio Thomas in his corner. Can Johnny Heartbreaker make it two weeks in a row? [B]Confirmed Matches[/B] Diamond Dallas Page, Jeff Hardy & Marc Mero –vs.- Scott Steiner, CM Punk & Nick Mitchell Jack Evans –vs.- James Gibson Paul London –vs.- Johnny Heartbreaker GWF: Breakthrough is only available for download, so book your seat by the computer.[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Credit:[/B] GWF.com -------------------- In light of the injury to Shelton Benjamin we finish up this week’s edition with a look at the career so far. [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/locomebe/Shelton_Benjamin.jpg[/img] [B]EVALULATING: SHELTON BENJAMIN[/B][/CENTER] [B]Title History[/B] WWE Intercontinental Championship (5 times) WWE Tag Team Champion (2 times) - with Charlie Haas OVW Southern Tag Team Championship (4 times) - with Brock Lesnar (3), and Redd Dogg (1) [B]Other Notables[/B] 2005 African-American Wrestler of the Year PWI Tag Team of the Year Award, with Charlie Haas (2003) PWI Top 500 wrestlers: ranked 9th (2005) THQ Superstar Challenge winner (4 times) 2005 Most Underrated Wrestler 2006 Most Underrated Wrestler [CENTER]Bursting on to the wrestling scene straight from college Shelton Benjamin has been hailed on of the brightest upcoming stars in recent years. Forming a tag team with Charlie Haas the two men would become two time WWE Tag Team Champions. After being drafted to Raw he managed to pin Triple H, but this is where things turned downwards. Instead of WWE capitalizing on his momentum he quickly became just another midcard talent, and after suffering a hand injury didn’t make things any better. Never the less, the fans voted him to face Chris Jericho at WWE Taboo Tuesday in 2004, a match that he managed to win and became the WWE Intercontinental Champion, a championship he has now held five times. In 2005 he would take part in the first ever Money in the Bank ladder match at Wrestlemania 21, and almost stole the show in doing so, yet again his career looked like it was going up. However after a bit of a loosing streak Shelton Benjamin’s ‘momma’ arrived. In stupid and utterly forgettable skits he would be berated by his momma that damaged his career more than helping it. He has been accused of being lazy, and not motivated along with Carlito, which is why he hasn’t been moved up the card and in 2006 Charlie Haas returned to the company and they reformed their tag team. When Charlie Haas was let go yet again during the court case with Matt Prince, Shelton Benjamin floundered and considered himself lucky that he still had a job. Still his career looked on the up again managing to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship twice this year, but now this injury has put his on the sidelines for the remianider of it. If he can motivate himself, and get some good storylines there is no stopping what he can do in this business. As of now though Shelton Benjamin is just one of the hundreds who has the athletic ability to be at the top of the sport, but never really gets there. The Wrestling Wire Rating: [B][COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

GWF: Breakthrough, BANNED?, 09/01/07 [CENTER][FONT="Arial"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/breakthrough-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] 09/01/07 Sports Center, New England Before the opening credits roll we see a replay from last week of Eric Bischoff banning both Ken Shamrock and Chris Jericho from the arena tonight. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] The video ends and the opening credits roll. When they finish the pyro goes off and the cameras show the sold out arena, zooming in on several signs as it does. The cameras eventually settle in on our announcer’s. [CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DonCallis.jpg[/IMG] [B]Announcers:[/B] Joey Styles & Don Callis[/CENTER] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Hello and welcome to GWF: Breakthrough. I’m Joey Styles and this, well, this is Don Callis. How are you tonight Don?”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I thought you said last week that you weren’t going to talk to me anymore.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Oh you’re in this sort of mood tonight are you?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I specifically remember Joey that last week you said you weren’t going to talk to me anymore.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Ignore him ladies and gentlemen because tonight we have a huge main event for you…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Don’t change the subject Joey…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“It’s going to be Diamond Dallas Page, Jeff Hardy and Marc Mero taking on Scott Steiner, CM Punk and Nick Mitchell in a six man tag team match.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Did you or did you not say that you weren’t…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Enough Don. Enough…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Look will you just shut-up already our first match is about to start. GWF: Breakthrough is not all about you, no matter what you may think.”[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]Rating: C-[/B] [/COLOR] [CENTER][COLOR="blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JackEvans2.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG] Jack Evans –vs.- James Gibson[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Brian Hebner Our first match tonight is also our shortest. James Gibson was actually in control of this match, obviously using it as a warm up match for the fatal four way match at GWF: Americapalooza. However when Jack Evans managed to connect with a drop kick on James Gibson in an act of desperation, [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] injected himself in this match. Thinking that James Gibson needed help Frankie Kazarian ran down to the ring, and in full view of the ref [B]smashed the GWF Cruiserweight Championship belt right across the skull of Jack Evans[/B]. This caused the immediate DQ, and on his way out of the ring Frankie Kazarian walked past James Gibson and mouthed the words you’re welcome. James Gibson couldn’t believe it though, and just looked dumbstruck in the middle of the ring as we head backstage. Winner, by disqualification, at 6.32 – [B][COLOR="blue"]Jack Evans[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="seagreen"][B]Rating: C[/B][/COLOR] Backstage we join [B]Josh Matthews[/B], who is standing by with [B]Scott Steiner[/B]. [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Scott last week you were part of the main event here on GWF: Breakthrough, but your part in the match ended when you and DDP brawled up the ramp and backstage. Now can we expect…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Scott Steiner:[/B] [I]“Expect? The only thing you can expect Josh Matthews is that at GWF: Americapalooza I will kick Diamond Dallas Page a*s, just like I did back in WCW. You people seem to be forgetting one thing, is that DDP is not a hero, [B]DDP is a coward[/B]. He didn’t stand up to me when I confronted his bitc*h of a wife. He didn’t do anything last month when I shoved her down. [B]DDP cares about himself, and himself only[/B]. Me? I care about my freaks and my peaks. So as far as I’m concerned Josh you can expect DDP to get what he deserves, and that when he challenged me it was the worst decision of his life, oh after he decided to marry that sl*t. Now I [B]expect[/B] that this interview is over.”[/I] Scott Steiner then flexes his muscles for the camera before walking off. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] We now see [B]James Gibson[/B] in his locker room, visibly angry at what has just happened in his match. He kicks over a chair when [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] walks in. [B]James Gibson:[/B] [I]“You…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]"Now, now there is no need to thank me.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]James Gibson:[/B] [I]“Thank you? For costing me my match? I had that match won…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“Won? Well if that’s what you think then you’d be wrong. No you defiantly had lost that match.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]James Gibson:[/B] [I]“Jack Evans had landed a dropkick and you thought I lost the match?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“Listen, what happened in that match, who won or who lost, is irrelevant. I’m here to see if you’ve thought any more about my very generous offer. [B]Do we have a deal?[/B]”[/I][/COLOR] Frankie Kazarian sticks out his hand, obviously thinking that his offer is going to be accepted. James Gibson just looks down at the hand before snapping completely. He grabs Frankie Kazarian and throws him to the floor. There he starts to choke him while talking very calmly to him. [B]James Gibson:[/B] [I]“Your offer? Your offer of me helping you to keep the GWF Cruiserweight Championship in exchange for a title shot somewhere down the line? [B]There is no way in hell I would accept that[/B], but I have got an offer for you. I will take your GWF Cruiserweight Championship at GWF: Americapalooza and to make sure that you won’t feel it was robbed from you, [B]I will make sure I pin you for it[/B]. How’s that for a deal huh?”[/I] With that James Gibson lets go of the choke hold and Frankie Kazarian quickly runs out of the room, coughing as he does. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] In another part of the backstage area we see [B]Sean O’Haire[/B] and [B]Mark Jindrak[/B] in their locker room. [B]Sean O’Haire:[/B] [I]“Mark, I appreciate what you’re thinking was. That you formed some sort of plan in attacking Charlie Haas two weeks ago, but I thought we agreed that I would do the thinking and you would back it up. This match is not part of the plan Mark; we need to get back on track and beat Paul London and Brian Kendrick for the GWF Tag Team Championships. Once we do that I’ll be closer to becoming the GWF World Champion…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Mark Jindrak:[/B] [I]“If it wasn’t for Charlie Haas you would be GWF World Champion right now.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Sean O’Haire:[/B] [I]“True, but that’s not the point Mark. After GWF: Americapalooza the plan has to get back on track. We can’t get distracted like this Mark. Let me do the planning from now on. We’ve got a lot of ground to make up, and it’s going to be difficult but you’ve got to trust me. [B]Have your fun destroying Charlie Haas[/B], after that you’ve got to do as I say.”[/I] Mark Jindrak doesn’t say anything to this, and just stands there, arms folded over his chest. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG] W/[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Spanky-1.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JohnnyHeartbreaker.jpg[/IMG] W/[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Antonio.jpg[/IMG] Paul London W/ Spanky –vs.- Johnny Heartbreaker W/ Antonio Thomas[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson It didn’t really take long for this match to deteriorate into utter chaos, with both Antonio Thomas and Spanky getting involved in the action. Charles Robinson really didn’t have a chance to sort out this mess. He was distracted by Antonio Thomas and Spanky fighting on the outside, and this allowed Johnny Heartbreaker to hit a low blow on Paul London. Rolling London up, and Charles Robinson back in the ring, Johnny Heartbreaker got the surprise victory over one half of the GWF Tag Team Champions. Winner, by pinfall, at 8.56 – [B][COLOR="blue"]Johnny Heartbreaker[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we see [B]Peter Gruner[/B] getting ready for his match later on tonight. His warm up routine is interrupted though as [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] enters the room. [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“Listen Pete, I can call you Pete can’t I?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Peter Gruner:[/B] [I]“Er…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“Good, now Pete I feel awful for the way I won our match at GWF: Resurrection and it’s been eating me up. So I thought I’d make it up to you. Now I know we’ve got this fatal fourway match at GWF: Americapalooza, and [B]if you help me win I guarantee you a shot at my GWF Cruiserweight Championship[/B]. I mean me and you should walk together…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Peter Gruner:[/B] [I]“We should?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“Yes, people everywhere said that you were the future of this business. I mean they were lying, but still I am the future of this business so surely that means we can work together…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Peter Gruner:[/B] [I]“I don’t think…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“No, don’t answer now. I’ll prove it to you how much I think we should work together…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Peter Gruner:[/B] [I]“Like with James Gibson?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“That was different. I didn’t mean what I said to James Gibson. I mean what I’m telling you. Ok? Cool.”[/I] Frankie Kazarian then pats Peter Gruner on the back before leaving the room. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] We join [B]Josh Matthews[/B], who is joined by [B]Jeff Hardy[/B]. [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Jeff Hardy, for almost two months now you’ve been trying to get a shot at the GWF World Championship. However every time you challenge Chris Jericho to a match CM Punk comes out and says you don’t deserve a shot. He’s even gone so far to say that you don’t belong in this business, and that you are a sideshow attraction. How do you respond to these comments?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Jeff Hardy:[/B] [I]“CM Punk believes that this business is putting on a wrestling clinic, this may be true. Me I believe that this business is more about entertaining the fans, and I believe that’s what I do. [B]I go out there and put my body on the line to make sure these people get their money’s worth.[/B] So CM Punk may say that I’m a sideshow attraction, a circus freak. I don’t care…”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] Jeff Hardy is interrupted from the interview as [B]CM Punk[/B] walks in onto the interview clapping his hands. [B]CM Punk:[/B] [I]“There you admit it. You’re not in this business because you love wrestling; you’re in this business to entertain these people. I was right, and that proves that you don’t deserve a shot at the GWF World Championship because it’s a wrestling championship not something to be won at a carnival stand. It’s people like you, with your kind of attitude that is dragging the name of professional wrestling through the mud. It’s people like you that makes wrestling get on the news because some overweight kid in Kansas imitates you and jumps off of a ladder breaking his neck. It’s the idiocy ideal of do what ever it takes that you incorporate that has made wrestling a laughing stock and [B]I will make sure that you never get a shot at the GWF World Championship[/B]…”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] Now it’s CM Punk’s turn to be interrupted as [B]GWF President Eric Bischoff[/B] appears. [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“Last time I checked CM Punk, this is my company not yours and that means I decide who gets a GWF World Championship shot, not you. So I have now made a decision, [B]whoever wins your falls count anywhere match at GWF: Americapalooza will get a shot at the GWF World Championship at GWF: Deadlock on October 21st.[/B]”[/I] Eric Bischoff then walks off, leaving a visibly angry CM Punk behind. Jeff Hardy on the other hand looks pleased at this decision from the GWF President. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] We re-join [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis[/B] at the announcer’s table. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Can you believe that Don. The Jeff Hardy –vs.- CM Punk falls count anywhere match at GWF: Americapalooza is now a number one contenders match.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I’ve got to say, GWF: Americapalooza is looking great. It’s going to be tough to beat.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“I know, it’s turning out to be the biggest night in GWF so far…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Oh I wouldn’t say that Joey.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Well what is the biggest night in GWF history?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“May 27th.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Oh, that was the date of our first PPV, GWF: No Remorse. That was a big night, I mean our debut on PPV…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“No not because of that idiot. It was the in ring GWF debut of my favourite wrestler Chris Kanyon.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“I might have guessed. Anyway enough about Don Callis and his HMC. Here’s all of the action that will happen at GWF: Americapalooza.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“What is HMC?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Heterosexual man crush.”[/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/09GWFAmericapalooza.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ken Shamrock –vs.- Chris Jericho©[/B] for the GWF World Championship [B]Diamond Dallas Page –vs.- Scott Steiner[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy –vs.- CM Punk[/B] in a falls count anywhere #1 Contenders match for the GWF World Championship [B]Charlie Haas –vs.- Mark Jindrak[/B] [B]Marc Mero –vs.- Nick Mitchell[/B] [B]Juventud Guerrera –vs.- Peter Gruner –vs.- James Gibson –vs.- Frankie Kazarian©[/B] for the GWF Cruiserweight Championship [B]Paul London & Spanky© -vs.- The Heart Breakers[/B] for the GWF Tag Team Championships.[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PeterGruner.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/jimmy_yang.jpg[/IMG] Peter Gruner –vs.- Jimmy Yang[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Brian Hebner This was another match that [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] decided that he needed to get involved in. Looking to try to get Peter Gruner to accept his deal Frankie Kazarian ran down to the ring just like he had earlier tonight during the James Gibson match. In full view of the referee [B]Frankie Kazarian smashed the GWF Cruiserweight Championship belt over the head of Jimmy Yang[/B], causing an immediate disqualification. After the bell rang Frankie Kazarian put out his hand to Peter Gruner and asked [I][B]“Do we have a deal?”[/B][/I] Peter Gruner just looked at the outstretched hand in disgust, and [B]delivered a dropkick to the GWF Cruiserweight Champion[/B] to cheers from the crowd. Peter Gruner then left the ring as we head to the back. Winner, by disqualification, at 7.45 – [B][COLOR="blue"]Jimmy Yang[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B[/COLOR][/B] We see [B]Josh Matthews [/B]who is standing by with [B]Marc Mero.[/B] [B] Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Marc, in two weeks at GWF: Americapalooza you will be facing Nick Mitchell. A man who, quite frankly, had you beat at GWF: Resurrection. Instead of pinning you though, he laid down and put your arm over his body. Why do you think he did that?”[/I] [B]Marc Mero[/B]: [I]“You are right son, Nick Mitchell had me beat at GWF: Resurrection, but for reasons I can’t understand he let me win, or forced me to anyway. I wish I knew why, it’s been eating me up ever since. Why after everything that he said did he let me win? I can’t answer that question though Josh, you would have to ask him for it. What I can tell you though is that at GWF: Americapalooza I will not let the same thing happen again. [B]I will not let some snot nosed punk get the better of me.[/B]”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] We leave the interview area to a corridor, we see [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] holding his head as he walks down the corridor, he stops walking when [B]Eric Bischoff[/B] walks into his path. [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B][I] “Listen Frankie, I know what you’re trying to do. I know you’re trying to make an alliance with someone to help you win the fatal fourway match at GWF: Americapalooza. I just thought I’d let you know that it’s not going to work, so you better stop trying and you better get ready because at GWF: Americapalooza you’re going to have to prove that you deserve to be the GWF Cruiserweight Champion…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“I’m the future…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“Sure you are, but in case I don’t get to speak to you again until GWF: Americapalooza I just thought I’d wish you luck. [B]I think you're going to need it.[/B]”[/I] Eric Bischoff then walks away laughing, as Frankie Kazarian has a little temper tantrum in the corridor. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] We go back to [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis[/B] at the announcer’s table. [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Are you trying to imply something with that comment before Joey?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“What comment?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“The whole HMC thing…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] “[I]You’re fixated with the guy Don. Every time you speak it’s Chris Kanyon this, Chris Kanyon that. I mean Kanyonhol? Kanyonholic? Kanyonmania…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Kanyonmania? I don’t think I’ve heard of that, it’s quite good. Anyway that’s beside the point. I don’t have a HMC for Chris Kanyon. I just appreciate his talent…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Sure you do, whatever gets you to sleep at night. Now it’s time for our main event, it’s Diamond Dallas Page, Jeff Hardy and Marc Mero taking on the team of Scott Steiner, CM Punk and Nick Mitchell in six man tag team action.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I do not have a HMC for Chris Kanyon.”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/MarcMero.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Scott_Steiner2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/cmpunk.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/NickMitchell.jpg[/IMG] Diamond Dallas Page, Jeff Hardy & Marc Mero –vs.- Scott Steiner, CM Punk & Nick Mitchell[/COLOR][/CENTER] [B]Ref:[/B] Charles Robinson The arena goes black as sirens go off around the arena signalling the arrival of the genetic freak Scott Steiner. Big poppa pump made his way down the ramp, posing and flexing his muscles as he did so. He gets into the ring and once again displays his peaks to the delight of, well, no one, the crowd boo him instead. The straight edge wrestler CM Punk makes his way down to the ring next, in exactly the opposite way of Steiner. No flexing, no posing for the crowd, he just gets into the ring and actually looks pretty disgusted that he’s on the same team as Scott Steiner. Nick Mitchell then makes his entrance to little response from the crowd. The three men wait in the ring for their opponents, and as DDP’s music plays there is a defiant look of hatred in Scott Steiner’s face. The crowd don’t cheer as much for DDP as they normally do, obviously thinking about some of the comments that Steiner made earlier. DDP waits at the top of the ramp as Jeff Hardy makes his entrance to a decent pop from the crowd, at this CM Punk rolls his eyes. Marc Mero is the last man to appear, and just like Nick Mitchell gets little to no response from the crowd. The three men then walk, side by side, down to the ring. The slide in and as soon as they do all hell breaks loose. All six men immediately start to fight each other, each separating into their respective matches for GWF: Americapalooza. It doesn’t take long for the fight to spill out to the outside of the ring either. Marc Mero and Nick Mitchell start to fight right in front of the announcer’s table, while Jeff Hardy and CM Punk start to brawl on the ramp. DDP and Scott Steiner are the only two men in the ring, apart for the ref that is. Charles Robinson looked completely lost during all of this, not knowing where to start, but seeing two men in the ring he signalled for the bell to be rung. DDP and Scott Steiner were throwing wild right and left hands at each other and as the security team came out to restore order between the other four men Scott Steiner took the advantage. With Charles Robinson directing the security team what to do, Scott Steiner low blowed DDP, and now seeing CM Punk standing on the apron he tagged him in. This then turned into a paint by numbers affair. The heels stopped DDP from making the tag at every turn, while making quick tags to each other to keep themselves fresh. The tide turned when DDP was slumped in the corner. CM Punk came charging in, looking to nail him with a shining wizard, when DDP ducked out of the way leaving CM Punk’s knee to collide with the turnbuckle. Slowly the two men started to crawl to their respective corners, and a hot tag by DDP to Jeff Hardy meant that he came into this match just like a stereotypical house on fire. CM Punk had managed to tag in Scott Steiner, but a dropkick to Steiner by Jeff Hardy sent him to the mat. Jeff Hardy then deliver two further dropkicks to CM Punk and Nick Mitchell on the apron. While he was doing this though Scott Steiner was back on his feet and had started to stalk the young daredevil. DDP though seemed to get a second wind, and connected with the diamond cutter on Steiner out of nowhere. From there the pin was academic, Jeff Hardy made the cover while Charles Robinson counted the three. Winner, by pinfall, at 12.54 – [B][COLOR="Blue"]Diamond Dallas Page, Jeff Hardy & Marc Mero[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating B[/COLOR][/B] The announcers now start to say goodbye, thinking that this is the end of the show. They are cut off though as [B]Chris Jericho[/B] appears on the big screen. He is standing on a porch, in front of a door. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“What? Are you surprised to see me? Did you really think I would not show up tonight? Do you really think that Eric Bischoff could stop me? Let me tell you something Eric, who really is in charge of GWF, ME! If it wasn’t for me this company would be nothing, [B]this company would be nowhere without me[/B], and you want to ban me from GWF: Breakthrough? Eric, don’t you know me by now? I’m Chris Jericho, the living legend, larger than life, King of the world, never to be duplicated, Charlie Haas ankle breaker, Bill Goldberg banisher, DDP beater and GWF World Champion. I do what I like when I like and there’s not a thing you can do about it. But enough about you Eric, let’s talk about why I’m here and the reason I’m here is because of Ken Shamrock. Now it’s usually right about this time that I smash a gravestone, or bring in an ex-wife or something like that, but I wasn’t going to do anything like that. You see I know I can beat Ken Shamrock without any of that. I know that I didn’t have to go for the weak spot, because I knew the outcome of my match at GWF: Americapalooza is a foregone conclusion. It’s just well, [B]Ken Sharmock piss*d me off[/B]. So no I’m playing the mind game, I ‘m going for the weak spot. Actually I’ve already gone for the weak spot. So ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Children of all ages. I want you to witness this.”[/I] Chris Jericho then opens the door and start to laugh, as we see [B]Ken Shamrock out cold[/B]. He’s a bloody mess, laying in a pool of blood and blood freely gushing out of a wound from the back of the head. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“It’s amazing really. I mean one hit with a tyre iron and he goes down like a feather. So, for all of you people out there you have just witnessed history. I have done what Chris Kanyon couldn’t do. [B]I have ended the career of Ken Shamrock[/B].”[/I] Chris Jericho then just laughs at the camera as GWF: Breakthrough ends. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] GWF: Breakthrough fades to black with Ken Shamrock beaten and bloodied with Chris Jericho standing above him laughing. [/FONT]

The Wrestling Wire 09/08/07 [CENTER][FONT="Arial"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/wwbnewsvz6.jpg[/IMG] We would like to thank you all for choosing ‘The Wrestling Wire’ for all of you wrestling news needs. We understand that you have a choice of wrestling news websites, and we would like to tell you that you have chosen the right one. In this week’s update: What did we think of TNA No Surrender this past Sunday? What is the WWE worried about? And a rumour coming straight out of nowhere. ---------------- [IMG]http://www.samurai-tv.co.jp/images/osusume02/0610tna01.jpg[/IMG] [B]TNA NO SURRENDER[/B] Now for the last couple of weeks all we have heard from the TNA Xplosion tapings, or what the UK fans are telling us, is that TNA have played hype packages for a legend to be at TNA No Surrender. Now we here at ‘the wire’ had heard this news too, but hey this is TNA. Anyway these packages were actually leading to something, the debut of Lex Luger. Now common sense would say to just have him, come out and do a promo. What does TNA do? Have him in the main event facing Brother Runt for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship in a match this has got to be a contender for the worst match ever. The best part about all of this is that for once TNA were actually putting on a great show. The AJ Styles –vs.- Chris Sabin match and the Christian Cage –vs.- Abyss matches were brilliant (plus Jeff Jarrett didn’t make an appearance) was making this show brilliant. Then the ‘total package’ came along and ruined it all, but hey at least he didn’t win. I mean TNA aren’t that stupid right? ---------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/logo.jpg[/IMG] [B]GWF TO TRY AND GET GWF: BREAKTHROUGH TO AIR IN US??[/B] After the news broke that GWF has signed a deal with The Wrestling Channel that will see GWF: Breakthrough air in the UK, GWF are thinking about trying to find a market over here as well. Our sources say that they have been a number of meeting lined up with different stations across the country about getting GWF: Breakthrough on the air over here as well. With the strong numbers in downloads so far through GWF.com they do seem to be in a strong position, but making the jump to TV so soon into their infancy may just be a step too far. But again we have been proved wrong about this company before. ---------------- [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1b/Wwelogo.jpg/175px-Wwelogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE CONCERNED WITH GWF??[/B] Since May GWF has been unstoppable, their viewing figures for GWF: Breakthrough have not only stayed strong but also they have grown to unexpected levels. The secure PPV deal they have in place, as well as the upcoming TV deal in the UK has proven everyone wrong, especially the WWE. Vince McMahon is said to be really worried about this astronomical growth to which the GWF has risen so far, TNA are also concerned with this fledgling promotion as well. With the rumour now circulating about GWF looking to try and get a TV deal as well is making him very anxious. According to some of our sources, Vince McMahon is trying to find a way to sink the ship now, before it gets any bigger. ---------------- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Mondaynightraw.jpg[/IMG] [B]RAW TO END??[/B] The rumour about GWF getting a TV deal is not the only one that is doing the rounds at the moment. The other rumour is that the WWE is thinking about replacing their flagship show with something else. We here at ‘The Wire’ think that this is false, started by someone other than the company. Dropping Raw would be a huge mistake, and the WWE would know this. ---------------- [B]RATINGS [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Mondaynightraw.jpg[/IMG] WWE RAW[/B][/CENTER] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B+ [B]Attendance:[/B] 12,589 [B]Viewers:[/B] 1,389,475 [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/TNA_Xplosion.jpg[/IMG] TNA XPLOSION (ONLY SHOWN IN THE UK)[/CENTER][/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] C- [B]Attendance:[/B] 2,045 [B]Viewers:[/B] 147,469 [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/breakthrough-1.jpg[/IMG] GWF: BREAKTHROUGH[/CENTER][/B] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B- [B]Attendance:[/B] 2,987 [B]Downloads:[/B] 487,562 [CENTER]---------------- [B]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW[/B] Here is the official preview for tonight’s GWF: Breakthrough[/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]GWF: BREAKTHROUGH PREVIEW 09/08/07[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"][I]THE FUNERAL?[/I][/COLOR] At the end of last week’s GWF: Breakthrough we saw Chris Jericho standing over a lifeless Ken Shamrock, in Ken Shamrock’s own home. Even though he was banned from GWF: Breakthrough he still found a way to get at Ken Shamrock, and as a result Ken Shamrock’s health is in serious question. Chris Jericho claimed last week that we’ve seen the last of him, and this week Chris Jericho plans to hold the funeral for Ken Shamrock’s career. The GWF World Champion has promised us a night to remember as we see this highlights of Ken Shamrock’s GWF career. With Ken Shamrock’s health in doubt will the main event match at GWF: Americapalooza still be on, or is Chris Jericho right? Have we really seen that last of Ken Shamrock? At GWF: Resurrection we saw Chris Kanyon sent though an announcer’s table, and he has been in a medical facility ever since. Now, in news that will make GWF announcer Don Callis, Chris Kanyon will be at GWF: Breakthrough to have an interview with Josh Matthews. Since he is still not cleared to wrestle, what exactly does Chris Kanyon have to say? At GWF: Americapalooza we will see a fatal fourway match between Juventud Guerrera, James Gibson, Peter Gruner and Frankie Kazarian. Tonught all four of these men will be in action. Juvetnud Guerrera will face James Gibson and Peter Gruner will face the GWF Cruiserweight Champion Frankie Kazarian. With that all important match tomorrow night, a win is a must for all four men. [B]Confirmed Matches[/B] Diamond Dallas Page & Jeff Hardy –vs.- Scott Steiner & CM Punk Juventud Guerrera –vs.- James Gibson Peter Gruner –vs.- Frankie Kazarian Spanky –vs.- Antonio Thomas GWF: Breakthrough is only available for download, so book your seat by the computer.[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B]Credit:[/B] GWF.com -------------------- We finish this week’s update with a look at the newest member of the TNA roster [img]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1453/lexluger9xq.jpg[/img] [B]EVALULATING: LEX LUGER[/B][/CENTER] [B]Title History[/B] NWA United States Heavyweight Championship (4 times) NWA Florida Bahamian Championship (1 time) NWA Florida Southern Heavyweight Championship (3 times) NWA Florida Television Championship (1 time) NWA World Tag Team Championship (Mid-Atlantic version) (1 time) - with Barry Windham WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (1 time) WCW World Heavyweight Championship (2 times) WCW World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Sting (1) WCW World Television Championship (2 times) WWA World Heavyweight Championship (1 time) [B]Other Notables[/B] NWA Jim Crockett Sr. Memorial Cup Tag Team Tournament Winner (1988) - with Sting Most Improved Wrestler (1989) First WCW Triple Crown Champion (tied with Sting) First WCW Grand Slam Champion Rookie of the Year (1986) Feud of the Year 1987 - Four Horsemen, vs. the Road Warriors and The Super Powers 1988 - vs. Ric Flair 1990 - vs. Ric Flair Match of the Year (1991) with Sting, vs. The Steiner Brothers (Rick and Scott) Comeback of the Year (1993) Most Popular Wrestler of the Year (1993) Wrestler of the Year (1997) Ranked #20 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003 Ranked #52 of the best tag teams of the PWI Years with Sting Ranked #90 of the best tag teams of the PWI Years with Barry Windham [CENTER]The total package Lex Luger came to the wrestling world after a failed footballing career, and has always been more of a body that a talent. Debuting in 1985 he has been in most of the important promotions in this business, as well as the World Bodybuilding Federation. He has been accused of being arrogant and egotistical, the NWA Cyberspace T-shirt incident is the best example. With great feuds against Ric Flair, Sting and well that’s about it, he has become one onf those guys who have just stayed around too long, trying to cash in on whatever name value he thinks he has. What he will achieve now in TNA, we don’t know. We just hope it doesn’t involve the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, it has been tainted too many times now by TNA. The Wrestling Wire Rating: [B][COLOR="blue"]D[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] We here at the wire don’t really do this often, but click [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHTj7qfnTak"]here[/URL] to see the Lex Luger –vs.- the NWA Cyberspace T-shirt. One of the funniest things you will see.[/FONT]

Hey Guys, just a quick update. I was hoping that I could get the next GWF: Breakthrough and GWF: Americapalooza up before Staurday, but that's not going to happen now. I'm going away for a couple of weeks so I won't be able to update this.

[FONT="Arial"] [CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/breakthrough-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Sports Center, New England 09/07/07 A video plays showing the end of last week’s GWF: Breakthrough, with Chris Jericho revealing that he had attacked Ken Shamrock after being banned from the arena. [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] In the arena [B]Chris Jericho[/B] appears on the big screen to massive boos from the crowd. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Last week something happened here that will never happen again, I was banned from GWF: Breakthrough. Like some insignificant jobber I was banned from the arena, the GWF World Champion was actually banned from the arena, but I still made the biggest impact and [B]I proved that GWF is all about me.[/B] I’ve proved that GWF and GWF: Breakthrough is mine, my own personal playground, to do what I wish, to do anything I want and last week I did just that. [B]Last week I’ve made sure that the main event of GWF: Americapalooza isn’t going to happen[/B], by eliminating Ken Shamrock from GWF. I have done what Chris Kanyon couldn’t do, I’ve ended the so-called career of Ken Shamrock by attacking him in his own home. I destroyed the pitiful excuse for a man, and tonight, in that ring, we will all gather to remember his career. But trust me, with a career like Ken Shamrock’s it won’t take long.”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] The grinning face of Chris Jericho leaves the screen as the opening credits, finally, roll. The pyro goes off and then the cameras go straight to our announcing team. [CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JoeyStyles.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DonCallis.jpg[/IMG] [B]Announcers:[/B] Joey Styles & Don Callis[/CENTER] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Hello and welcome to GWF: Breakthrough. I’m Joey Styles alongside Don Callis…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“I can’t wait Joey, can you believe it?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“What?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Tonight, you know what’s going to happen tonight? It’s going to be huge.”[/I][/COLOR][B]Joey Styles:[/B] “[I]Oh, the main event. Yes tonight in our main event it’s going to be Diamond Dallas Page and Jeff Hardy facing Scott Steiner and CM Punk in tag team action.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“No, not that you idiot. Tonight sees the return of Chris Kanyon to GWF.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Oh dear lord.”[/I] [COLOR="Purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Chris Kanyon hasn’t been in GWF since GWF: Resurrection and that street fight, but he’s actually going to behere Joey. Chris Kanyon will be in the building.”[/I][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/juviguerrera.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG] Juventud Guerrera –vs.- James Gibson[/COLOR][/CENTER] Ref: Charles Robinson Joey Styles obviously doesn’t share Don Callis’s excitement over the return of Chris Kanyon. Don Callis continues on about it during this match, much to Joey Styles annoyance. The match itself was going greatly until the GWF Cruiserweight Champion ruined everything by his presence. [B]Frankie Kazarian [/B]came out and stood at the top of the ramp, obviously scouting his opponents for GWF: Americapalooza. In the ring though Juventud Guerrera wasn’t happy with his presence. He was up on the top rope, looking to hit the 450 splash on the downed James Gibson, but started to shout at Frankie Kazarian. This allowed James Gibson to get back up to his feet, and he ran up to the top rope and threw Guerrera off of the top rope. James Gibson then locked in the Modified Dragon Sleeper on Guerrera, in the middle of the ring he had nowhere to run and so tapped out to James Gibson. At the top of the ramp Frankie Kazarian looked quite happy that Juventud Guerrera lost and went backstage. Winner, by submission, at 8.32 – [B][COLOR="blue"]James Gibson[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] We now go to a pre-recorded video of [B]Josh Matthews[/B] standing next to a hospital bed, laying in the bed is [B]Charlie Haas[/B]. [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] [I]“Charlie, in just days at GWF: Americapalooza you will step in the ring for your first match for months. This match came about because when you came back to thank all the fans for their support, Mark Jindrak came down and brutally attacked you. He has given the reason he attacked you because you sent Sean O’Haire, his friend, out of the GWF World Championship Tournament back in May. How do you feel about this?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Charlie Haas:[/B] [I]“When I injured my ankle in my match at GWF: Breakdown against Chris Jericho I thought that was the most pain I could ever feel, but I was wrong. What Mark Jindrak did to me put me in more pain than I could ever imagine, the doctors feared that I had re-injured my ankle, but luckily they were wrong. I’m going to be ready for my match this Sunday at GWF: Americapalooza against Mark Jindrak, and Mark there’s an old saying that I thought fits for all of this. [B]Don’t wound what you can’t kill[/B].”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] In [B]Sean O’Haire[/B] and [B]Mark Jindrak’s[/B] locker room we see them watching the end of the Charlie Haas interview. As always Mark Jindrak is just standing there with his arms across his chest. [B]Sean O’Haire:[/B] [I]“You know Mark, I’ve been thinking. You may have something with your making Charlie Haas pay plan. I mean he is the man who sent me out of the GWF World Championship Tournament, and you’re right, he should pay. If you can beat him, then you will prove that I was robbed. So I’m kind of glad that you did what you did. Now my plan to become GWF Tag Team Champions is still my main priority but I think we can take a little detour on it doesn’t you?”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] A video the plays with ‘God save our gracious Queen’ playing in the background. It shows various landmarks of the UK. Things like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the white cliffs, Tower Bridge, and Edinburgh castle. It then ends with the words [I][B]‘The pride of Britain.’[/B][/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: F[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PeterGruner.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Frankie_Kazarian.jpg[/IMG] Peter Gruner –vs.- ‘The Future’ Frankie Kazarian[/COLOR][/CENTER] Ref: Brian Hebner We return to the ring for the second match of the night as the other two participants in the fatal fourway match at GWF: Americapalooza look to get some much-needed momentum. However the actions taken by Frankie Kazarian earlier tonight have come back to haunt him, as halfway through this match [B]Juventud Guerrera[/B] comes out to the top of the stage to watch this match. This obviously distracted the GWF Cruiserweight Champion in the ring, and he tried to get Juventud sent backstage, but as he was arguing with the ref Peter Gruner snuck up behind him and rolled the champion up, looking for the surprise victory, but Frankie Kazarian managed to kick out at the very last second. This, though, was where this match descended into anarchy. On the top of the stage [B]James Gibson[/B] had now come out and started to brawl with Juventud Guerrera, the two men started to brawl down to the ring, and in the ring itself. To make things worse for Brian Hebner Peter Gruner then joined in on this brawl, leaving Hebner with no choice but to call for the bell. Math declared a no-contest at 9.04 [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] The three men continued to brawl around the ring, as Frankie Kazarian quickly got out of the way and he started to run up the ramp. Guerrera, Gibson and Gruner didn’t seem to notice though, as when Gibson was knocked to the outside he grabbed the GWF Cruiserweight Championship belt and re-entered the ring. James Gibson then smashed the championship belt over the head of Peter Gruner and then over the head of Juventud Guerrera as well. He then held the GWF Cruiserweight Championship belt over his head and stared at Frankie Kazarian, who was looking really worried at the top of the ramp. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: E+[/COLOR][/B] We go backstage to find [B]Josh Matthews[/B] standing by with [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] [COLOR="purple"][B]Josh Matthews:[/B] “[I]I don’t know if you caught my interview last week with Scott Steiner, where he said some pretty strong things about you. He even went so far as to call you a coward, what is your response to this?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]DDP:[/B] [I]“The words pot, kettle and black come to mind Josh. For Scott Steiner to call me an as*hole, or a basta*d is one thing, that is to be expected, but for Scott Steiner to imply that I’m a coward is something else altogether. Let’s take a look at some of the actions of Scott Steiner shall we? On his very first night here in GWF he interjected himself into a match that didn’t concern him, after telling me that he wouldn’t, and then shoved a harmless woman, my ex-wife Kimberly Page, to the ground and then proceeded to choke me out after my match had finished and when I couldn’t defended myself. Since then I’ve had cheap shot after cheap shot from Scott Steiner and he dares to call me a coward. [B]There’s only one coward around here Scott, and it certainly isn’t me.[/B] This Sunday at GWF: Americapalooza when you eyes meet mine in the center of that ring, you’re going to know that I damn well sure not a coward and when you end up on you’re a*s looking up at the ceiling you’re going to realise that I am the better man.”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] We go to [B]Eric Bischoff’s[/B] office, we see the GWF President working behind a desk when the GWF Cruiserweight champion [B]Frankie Kazarian[/B] burst into his office. [COLOR="purple"][B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“I should sue you, for abuse of power.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“What are you going on about this time?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Frankie Kazarian:[/B] [I]“Forcing me to defend my championship in a fatal fourway match. It is unfair and it seems to me you’re only doing it because you don’t like me…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“You’re right, I don’t like you, and do you want to know why? It’s because you strut around here thinking that you own the place. You keep on mouthing off to everyone saying about how you’re the future of this business, and you threaten to walk out on this company even though you’re a champion. The fact of the matter it Frankie, [B]I despise you [/B]and I really hope you loose the GWF Cruiserweight Championship match this Sunday, because you don’t deserve it. T[B]hose three other men deserve to be champion more that you do[/B], and they each have a case to be the champion. So bit*h and moan all you want, the match is happening, and if you try and sue me for abuse of power, I’ll sue you for unprofessional conduct and then fire your a*s. Oh and next time knock before you come into my office.”[/I] Eric Bischoff then leaves his office, leaving a very piss*d Frankie Kazarian alone. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: D-[/COLOR][/B] We go to the announcer’s table to join [B]Don Callis [/B]and [B]Joey Styles[/B]. [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“So brave, to be in that much pain and still show up here tonight.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“What are you going on about now?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“Chris Kanyon of course. I’ve just received word that he’s arrived at the building…”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“He’s a little late isn’t he?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“He’s injured Joey, you do realise that don’t you?”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Sure, he’s injured. I bet it’s a modern day miracle that he even showed up here tonight isn’t it?”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“You know, if I didn’t know any better I would think that you didn’t like Chris Kanyon.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Whatever gave you that idea? Tomorrow night we’re going to be live on PPV, for GWF: Americapalooza.”[/I][/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/09GWFAmericapalooza.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ken Shamrock –vs.- Chris Jericho©[/B] for the GWF World Championship [B]Diamond Dallas Page –vs.- Scott Steiner[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy –vs.- CM Punk[/B] in a falls count anywhere #1 Contenders match for the GWF World Championship [B]Charlie Haas –vs.- Mark Jindrak[/B] [B]Marc Mero –vs.- Nick Mitchell[/B] [B]Juventud Guerrera –vs.- Peter Gruner –vs.- James Gibson –vs.- Frankie Kazarian©[/B] for the GWF Cruiserweight Championship [B]Paul London & Spanky© -vs.- The Heart Breakers[/B] for the GWF Tag Team Championships[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: D+[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][COLOR="blue"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Spanky-1.jpg[/IMG] W/[IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Antonio.jpg[/IMG] W/ [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JohnnyHeartbreaker.jpg[/IMG] Spanky W/Paul London –vs.- Antonio Thomas W/Johnny Heartbreaker[/COLOR][/CENTER] Ref: Charles Robinson This was the shortest match of the night, and just like last week it soon descended into bedlam. Paul London and Johnny Heartbreaker started to fight on the outside distracting Charles Robinson. This allowed Antonio Thomas to low blow Spanky and roll himup in the ring, Robinson left Paul London and Johnny Heartbreaker to their fight and counted the three count, meaning that the tag team champions have both been defeated by their opponents for GWF: Americapalooza. Winner, by pinfall, at 5.24 – [B][COLOR="blue"]Antonio Thomas[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C[/COLOR][/B] Backstage we find [B]Josh Matthews[/B] standing by with [B]CM Punk[/B], Josh Matthews doesn’t even try to ask a question as CM Punk immidiatly started to speak. [B]CM Punk:[/B] [I]“Last week Eric Bischoff made my falls count anywhere match at GWF: Americapalooza against Jeff Hardy a number one contenders match for the GWF World Championship. I’ve said it once and now I’ll say it again, [B]Jeff Hardy does not deserve to have a shot at the GWF World Championship[/B], he*l Jeff Hardy doesn’t even deserve to wrestle in that ring. Jeff Hardy is a joke, and it’s people like him that is making this sport a laughing stock. You want to jump off of ladders Jeff? You want to risk your own body? Fine, just don’t do it in this company. You want to take risks? Fine, go and jump off a high building or go and lay on train track just don’t come into a wrestling ring and expect to get your thirst for adreline quenched, because it’s not going to happen anymore in GWF. After this Sunday when I beat you in this carnival sideshow of a match I will make sure that you become the first victim of may to make this sport what it once was.”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B-[/COLOR][/B] In another part of the arena we see [B]Marc Mero[/B] walking down a corridor. He goes round a corner and comes face to face with his opponent for GWF: Americapalooza [B]Nick Mitchell[/B]. [B]Nick Mitchell:[/B] “[I]I’m glad I’ve bumped into you Marc, because I just wanted to tell you that this Sunday I will win our match. I’m not going to let you win this time. Oh and this Sunday our match it’s going to be something special, in fact [B]you could say it’s going to be like a walk down memory lane for you.[/B]”[/I] Nick Mitchell then laughs and walks past Marc Mero, deliberately bumping into him as he walks away. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: E[/COLOR][/B] We go back to [B]Joey Styles[/B] and [B]Don Callis[/B] at the announcer’s table. [B]Joey Styles:[/B] "[I]Walk down memory lane? What do you think that means?"[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]"I haven no idea Joey, but I don't really have time to worry about that. I mean Chris Kanyon is going to address us Joey..."[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“He better hurry up because it’s now time for our main event as Diamond Dallas Page and Jeff Hardy take on Scott Steiner and CM Punk.”[/I] [COLOR="purple"][B]Don Callis:[/B] [I]“You know I couldn’t care less to be honest. Chris Kanyon should’ve come out right now, I mean he’s the featured attraction.”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Joey Styles:[/B] [I]“Oh will you shut up about Chris Kanyon? Anyway the match is about to start.”[/I] [B][COLOR="seagreen"] Rating: D[/COLOR][/B] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] makes his way down to the ring to some cheers from the crowd. He gets into the ring and waits for DDP to arrive. DDP’s music then plays throughout the arena, but he doesn’t appear. Jeff Hardy looks really confused, but DDP’s music kicks in yet again but still he doesn’t make his way out to the ring. Up on the big screen we see a camera man running down a corridor and as he puts his camera in position we see [B]Scott Steiner and CM Punk laying boots into a fallen and battered DDP[/B]. The security team rush onto the scene and drag Scott Steiner and CM Punk off of the beaten DDP. The two men smirk at each other before walking away. Back in the ring Jeff Hardy was visibly worried about what would happen next. [B]With his tag team partner taken out of the match Jeff Hardy would now have to face both men alone.[/B] [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: C-[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Scott_Steiner2.jpg[/IMG] & [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/cmpunk.jpg[/IMG] Jeff Hardy –vs.- Scott Steiner & CM Punk[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="Red"]Handicap Match[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] Ref: Brian Hebner[/FONT] Both Scott Steiner and CM punk made their way down to this, now handicap match, together. In the ring Jeff Hardy decided that he would have to take a big risk in order to get this match won, so when the two men got near to the ring, Jeff Hardy propelled himself over the top rope aiming to hit both Scott Steiner and CM Punk. However the two men suspected something like this and dodged out of the way, leaving Jeff Hardy to crash and burn. With a sickening thud Jeff Hardy landed on the concrete floor and from this point in it was essentially a mugging. Scott Steiner scooped Jeff Hardy up and threw him unceremoniously in the ring; CM Punk delightedly followed him in. With the match now officially started, Brain Hebner had no choice as Scott Steiner forced him to; the two men took it in turns to deliver pain onto the young Jeff Hardy. When in the ring Scott Steiner seemed to become like an obsessed man. It was like he didn’t see Jeff Hardy at all, instead he saw DDP. Joey Styles was quick to point this out as Scott Steiner was calling Jeff Hardy [I]‘Page’[/I] all the way though this match. CM Punk was no better, he would stand over Jeff Hardy and spit right into his face shouting [I]“not taking many risks now are you?”[/I] and before slapping him [I]“getting your adrenaline fix now?”[/I] Mercifully this match came to an end when CM Punk locked in the straight edge and Jeff Hardy had no choice but to tap out. Winners, by submission, at 11.49 – [B][COLOR="Blue"]Scott Steiner & CM Punk[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rating: C+[/COLOR][/B] After Scott Steiner and CM Punk left the ring, and after Jeff Hardy was helped to the back by Brian Hebner, the GWF World Champion entered. Set up on one side of the ramp was a podium and a wreath behind it. All around this was a black material and [B]Chris Jericho [/B]made his way to this area, he was wearing all black and placed the GWF World Championship on the front of the podium before beginning to speak. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]"We gather here today to remember the career of Ken Shamrock. We are also here to grieve, [B]grieve for all of is who have ever had to witness one of his matches[/B]. But, my dear friends, tonight is also a night of celebration because of me, Chris Jericho, the living legend, king of the world, never to be duplicated, Charlie Haas ankle breaker, Bill Goldberg banisher, DDP defeater, Ken Shamrock beater and your GWF World Champion, [B]I’ve made sure that you will never, ever, again have to witness a Ken Shamrock match.[/B] So let’s get on with the festivities and take a look back upon the long and tragic career of Ken Shamrock, beginning with GWF: No Remorse.”[/I] A video shows up on the big screen from GWF: No Remorse. The video shows Ken Shamrock lain out cold on the floor, blood pouring out of his head. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“This set an early president for his career here in GWF, laying in a pool of his own blood. Don’t believe me? Let’s take a look again at when Ken Shamrock returned to GWF, a few weeks later this happened.”[/I] A video plays from the 08/04/07 GWF: Breakthrough. It starts with Ken Shamrock applying the ankle lock on Rick Knoxx, but then Chris Kanyon smashed a lead pipe over the skull of Ken Shamrock, causing him to slump to the floor. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Yet again Ken Shamrock finds himself slumped on the floor unconscious. Tell me, [B]does this look like a man who actually deserved to get a GWF World Championship shot at GWF: Americapalooza?[/B] I don’t think so. Want more proof? Let’s go back to last month, at GWF: Resurrection.”[/I] This time a video plays on a loop of Chris Kanyon smashing the lead pipe over the head of Ken Shamrock again and again during their street fight at GWF: Resurrection. We return to Chris Jericho back at the podium. [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Again and again I’ve shown you how pathetic Ken Shamrock is. Now tell me, can you honestly blame me for what I did last week?”[/I] At this point the crowd boos Chris Jericho, this boos only deepens when the music of [B]Chris Kanyon[/B] plays throughout the arena. The booing is only drowned out as Don Callis startes to shout into his headset excitably. Chris Jericho though doesn’t look pleased at the interruption. Chris Kanyon comes slowly from the back, a neck brace around his neck and only walking with the help of a cane, as always Rick Knoxx accompanies him looking very worried about his friend. Chris Kanyon tries to wave to the crowd, but even this simple act seems to cause him pain as he winces and hold his neck. He slowly walks over to the podium and addresses Chris Jericho. [COLOR="purple"][B]Chris Kanyon:[/B] [I]“I’m sorry for the interruption Chris, but I’ve come out here to congratulate you. I know what you did last week has piss*d a lot of people off, but I understand why you did it. [B]You did it because Ken Shamrock deserved it[/B], everything that you just shown proved how pathetic Ken Shamrock really is and whether or not these people know it they should be happy. You’ve done everyone a favour by making sure that we will never have to sit through another Ken Shamrock match, but Chris I’ve also got to warn you. [B]You see Ken Shamrock he isn’t that bright[/B]. He may get some hair brain idiotic idea to show up this Sunday…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Did you not see what I did to him last week. Did you not see him lying in a pool of his own blood? Did you not see how I knock him into unconsciousness? [B]I destroyed him Chris[/B], there’s not enough left in him to turn up at GWF: Americapalooza. Don’t believe me? Take a look.”[/I] Another video now plays on the big screen, this time a recap of last week where Chris Jericho is standing over the lifeless, and bloodied, body of Ken Shamrock. [COLOR="Purple"][B]Chris Kanyon:[/B] [I]"I know it looks like you’ve finished off Ken Shamrock for good, but like I say he’s an idiot. He might turn up for GWF: Americapalooza, and in case he does I want to help you. We all know how bad the referees are in GWF, they don’t play fair. So you need someone to make sure that if Ken Shamrock does turn up the match will be fair and the outcome will be the one that we both want. [B]So I’m hereby lending you my personal referee[/B] in the unlikely event that Ken Shamrock does indeed turn up…”[/I][/COLOR] [B]Chris Jericho:[/B] [I]“Listen Chris, thanks but I don’t need him. I know that Ken Shamrock won’t be turning up tomorrow at GWF: Americapalooza. Because of me he will not step into a wrestling ring again, because of me…”[/I] Chris Jericho is again interrupted, but this time by the music of GWF president [B]Eric Bischoff[/B]. [COLOR="SandyBrown"][B]Eric Bischoff:[/B] [I]“I wouldn’t be so sure of that if I was you Chris, because I know for a fact that Ken Shamrock will be at GWF: Americapalooza and what’s more he will e fighting you in the main event. [B]The match is still on Chris[/B], next time try something better.”[/I][/COLOR] At this news Chris Jericho goes irate and starts to destroy everything in sight. He kicks the podium into pieces and then tears apart the wreath behind him. Eric Bischoff just stands there smiling while Chris Kanyon and Rick Knoxx have a look of I told you so written on their faces. [B][COLOR="seagreen"]Rating: B+[/COLOR][/B] GWF: Breakthrough fades to black with the GWF World Champion Chris Jericho on his knees clutching his head in disbelief.

• 4 weeks later...
GWF: Americapalooza Preview [B][CENTER][FONT="Arial"][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/09GWFAmericapalooza.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [CENTER][QUOTE][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/originalbelt09.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PaulLondon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Spanky-1.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JohnnyHeartbreaker.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Antonio.jpg[/IMG] [B]Paul London & Spanky© -vs.- The Heartbreakers[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]GWF Tag Team Championships[/COLOR][/B] After interference from Sean O’Haire and Mark Jindrak, The Heartbreakers have got something that not many people in GWF have. A pinfall victory over the tag team champions. Johnny Heartbreaker and Antonio Thomas both hold individual pinfall victories over Paul London and Spanky in singles competition. Can The Heartbreakers do it this Sunday when it counts? [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/originalbelt06.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/juviguerrera.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/PeterGruner.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Frankie_Kazarian.jpg[/IMG] [B]Juventud Guerrera –vs.- Peter Gruner –vs.- James Gibson –vs.- ‘The Future’ Frankie Kazarian©[/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Fatal Fourway GWF Cruiserweight Championship[/COLOR][/B] ‘The Future’ Frankie Kazarian is in for a tough night as he has to face three other men, and he must win this match to remain champion, and he doesn’t even have to get pinned to loose the title. The other three men all have cases to be the GWF Cruiserweight Champion. James Gibson won the number one contenders match last month at GWF: Resurrection. The former champion Juventud Guerrera, who only lost the championship after Frankie Kazarian cheated in their match, and Peter Gruner holds a pinfall victory over the champion. Can Frankie Kazarian overcome the odds and prove that he deserves to be the champion? Or will the odds overcome Frankie Kazarian? [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/MarcMero.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/NickMitchell.jpg[/IMG] [B] Marc Mero –vs.- Nick Mitchell[/B] At GWF: Resurrection last month Nick Mitchell let Marc Mero win their match, and he refuses to reveal why. Tonight Nick Mitchell faces his former idol yet again, and this time he has said he will not let Marc Mero win again. What is more on last night’s GWF: Breakthrough Nick Mitchell said that this match would be like a walk down memory lane for Marc Mero. What does that mean? [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/CharlieHaas2.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/MarkJindrak.jpg[/IMG] [B]Charlie Haas –vs.- Mark Jindrak[/B] After returning from an ankle injury a few weeks ago Charlie Haas thanked the fans for all their support, but then Mark Jindrak ruined all of that. In something that many people will be unable to forget Mark Jindrak wrapped a steel chair around the already injured ankle of Charlie Haas and proceeded to jump down on it, sending Charlie Haas into screams of pain. Mark Jindrak has said that he did this because Charlie Haas was the man that stopped Sean O’Haire from becoming GWF World Champion, and that Charlie Haas deserves to pay for it. Fortunately though no further injury was made to Charlie Haas’s ankle and he will return to the ring for the first time since his match with Chris Jericho at GWF: Breakdown. Now will Charlie Haas make Mark Jindrak pay for what he did to his ankle? Or will Mark Jindrak make Charlie Haas pay for making sure Sean O’Haire never became GWF World Champion? [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/cmpunk.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jeff Hardy –vs.- CM Punk[/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Falls Count Anywhere #1 Contendership Match[/COLOR][/B] CM Punk has stated that he is making a stand for professional wrestling, and last month was set to make Jeff Hardy his first victim, but things didn’t go as planned. Jeff Hardy managed to pin CM Punk, but CM Punk’s foot was under the rope meaning that the match was officially a no contest. Now the two men meet again, this time in a falls count anywhere match, a carnival side show attraction according to CM Punk. This match is now worth more than any stand for professional wrestling or any proof of wrestling ability as the winner of this match will become the number one contender to the GWF World Championship. However Jeff Hardy will go into this match at a serious disadvantage after the handicap match last night at GWF: Breakthrough. Will Jeff Hardy prove that he can beat CM Punk cleanly? Or will CM Punk finally make Jeff Hardy his first victim on his stand for professional wrestling? And more importantly, who will become the number one contender? [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/DiamondDallasPage.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/Scott_Steiner2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Diamond Dallas Page –vs.- Scott Steiner[/B] This match has come about all over a woman, and one woman in particular. Diamond Dallas Page’s ex-wife Kimberly Page. Back in WCW Scott Steiner intimidated Kimberly Page and DDP never confronted Scott Steiner about it. The reason? DDP said that he would have killed Steiner if he had confronted him about it. This was a challenge according to Scott Steiner and last month at GWF: Resurrection Scott Steiner shocked the wrestling world when he appeared in GWF. Making his presence known in the main event he shoved Kimberly Page to the ground and then locked DDP in the Steiner recliner. Since then the two men have been at each other’s throats. One thing is clear, GWF isn’t big enough for both men to co-exist and so it looks like these two men will destroy each other. The question is, just who will destroy whom? [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/originalbelt02.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/KenShamrock.jpg[/IMG] –vs.- [IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/Matt___uk/ChrisJericho.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ken Shamrock –vs.- Chris Jericho©[/B] [B]GWF World Championship[/B] This is a match that has been months in the making, going back to May and GWF: No Remorse. In a quarterfinal match of the GWF World Championship Tournament Ken Shamrock was attacked before the match by, as we now know, Chris Kanyon. Since then Ken Shamrock has felt he deserves a shot at the GWF World Championship, and at GWF: Americapalooza he will get just that. Chris Jericho disagrees though, but these two men have been fighting for weeks, so much so that the two men were banned from GWF: Breakthrough two weeks ago. That didn’t stop Chris Jericho though, he turned up at Ken Shamrock’s house and attacked him, leaving him unconscious. Last night at GWF: Breakthrough Chris Jericho held a funeral for Ken Shamrock’s career, but this soon proved to be premature as Eric Bischoff spoiled the event and announced that Ken Shamrock will compete at GWF: Americapalooza. If things weren’t bad enough Chris Kanyon has now lent Chris Jericho his personal referee Rick Knoxx to keep this match fair. There is now nowhere for Chris Jericho to run, this match will happen, but will he bet able to beat Ken Shamrock? And what condition is Ken Shamrock in after the brutal attack by the GWF World Champion?[/QUOTE][/CENTER] [B]Credit[/B] GWF.com --------------------- First off sorry about the delay on this, I had the option to stay on for an extra week on my holiday so I took it. I’m now severely sunburnt, but hey who care about that right. It’s now that time again for the prediction contest. You get one point for correctly guessing the winner of a non-title match. Two points for picking the winner of a title match and three points for answering questions 1 and 2 but four points for answering question 3. [B]1.[/B] What will the first match be? [B]2.[/B] Who will loose the fatal fourway match? [B]3.[/B] What does Nick Mitchell mean by a ‘walk down memory lane’? The person who gets the most points will get to choose a stipulation (out of a choice of three) for a match of my choosing at my next PPV. [/FONT]

[B]Paul London & Spanky© [/B]-vs.- The Heartbreakers GWF Tag Team Championships Can The Heartbreakers do it this Sunday when it counts? Juventud Guerrera –vs.- Peter Gruner –vs.- James Gibson –vs.- [B]‘The Future’ Frankie Kazarian©[/B] Fatal Fourway GWF Cruiserweight Championship Marc Mero –vs.- [B]Nick Mitchell[/B] [B]Charlie Haas[/B] –vs.- Mark Jindrak Jeff Hardy –vs.- [B]CM Punk[/B] Falls Count Anywhere #1 Contendership Match [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] –vs.- Scott Steiner Ken Shamrock –vs.- [B]Chris Jericho©[/B] GWF World Championship 1. What will the first match be? mero vs mitchell 2. Who will loose the fatal fourway match? gruner 3. What does Nick Mitchell mean by a ‘walk down memory lane’? something that happened between them in the past

London and Spanky Frankie Kazarian Nick Mitchell Charlie Haas Jeff Hardy Scott Steiner Chris Jericho What will the first match be? Cruiserweight Title Who will lose the fatal four way? James Gibson What does Nick Mitchell mean by a 'walk down memory lane'? Sable

[B]Paul London & Spanky©[/B] -vs.- The Heartbreakers GWF Tag Team Championships Juventud Guerrera –vs.- Peter Gruner –vs.- James Gibson –vs.- ‘The Future’ [B]Frankie Kazarian©[/B] Fatal Fourway GWF Cruiserweight Championship Marc Mero –vs.- [B]Nick Mitchell[/B] [B]Charlie Haas[/B] –vs.- Mark Jindrak Jeff Hardy –vs.- [B]CM Punk[/B] Falls Count Anywhere #1 Contendership Match [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] –vs.- Scott Steiner Ken Shamrock –vs.- [B]Chris Jericho©[/B] GWF World Championship [B]The chips seem down for Jericho, but he makes a good champion and I can't see you taking the belt from him yet.[/B] 1. What will the first match be? [B]Open hot with the fatal fourway.[/B] 2. Who will loose the fatal fourway match? [B]Peter Gruner [/B] 3. What does Nick Mitchell mean by a ‘walk down memory lane’? [B]My guess would be something to do with Sable, but mainly because that's all I can really remember from Mero's past.[/B]

Archived