[RELEASE] Into the Cranshawverse - Expansion

12 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

The expansions are great - what I have actually done is used boxofwhispers as a base - then brought in Historians women, SHEROES, Willr0cks Revolution, Martels FWP, and Grindhousearts Women & Central Asia & Box of Chocolates and a slightly nerfed version of these characters in.  I also brought in just over 20 characters from ALTCverse - partly just to unleash the BBC on unsuspecting womens promoters.  The whole ALTCverse feels a bit too crowded.    

I've done the same thing you did and currently am planning to play a game. All these mods have breathed life into the default data and I'm not as perturbed by the lack of evolution now compared to how I was when the game released. As an SWF guy now that I have an established women's division thanks to Box's mod, I have a ton of ideas for when I start and honestly with all the new features, the default now seems like a better option to start learning the game over the overwhelming nature of Alt CVerse (I mean that is what I love about the mod in a way but I 2018 alt in 2020 was like my 3rd file so at that point I was comfortable with the game to tackle it).

I love Alt CVerse but there is a part of me that wants to wait for Lavelluk's 2026 version instead of doing a long term 2022 game.

As for the characters in this mod, I have plans to insert them in different promotions and I'm working on moving up birth dates and debuts to help fit my narrative. Once done I may give an explanation of what I did here lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AlanMaths677 said:

I've done the same thing you did and currently am planning to play a game. All these mods have breathed life into the default data and I'm not as perturbed by the lack of evolution now compared to how I was when the game released. As an SWF guy now that I have an established women's division thanks to Box's mod, I have a ton of ideas for when I start and honestly with all the new features, the default now seems like a better option to start learning the game over the overwhelming nature of Alt CVerse (I mean that is what I love about the mod in a way but I 2018 alt in 2020 was like my 3rd file so at that point I was comfortable with the game to tackle it).

I love Alt CVerse but there is a part of me that wants to wait for Lavelluk's 2026 version instead of doing a long term 2022 game.

As for the characters in this mod, I have plans to insert them in different promotions and I'm working on moving up birth dates and debuts to help fit my narrative. Once done I may give an explanation of what I did here lol.

One of the great beauties of the game is how easily it is to modify even for someone without particularly strong skills.  It's really easy to import various expansion packs to fill the world up however you wish.  It's hard to do a full expansion itself but tweaking data that other people have created isn't tough.  I am so thankful people put in the effort to create the expansions because they offer so much.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I've added the link to the Logos pack to the first post and updated the data again to make sure they assigned.

I also fixed some typos in some of the bios (some references to the incorrectly spelled Müller, some just other typos.

Edited to add some of the logos:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

and a new version of the Dev company logo:
spacer.png

Edited by Crychon

Alright folks, I've added a new pack of worker images to the main post (Labeled Pack 2 - available in both GIFs and the Blue Cage BKG).  Most of the workers have new version of their images, but I couldn't get Ideogram to generate images of people with darker skin so far, so I didn't get alts of Danique Grant or Elijah and Terrence Jackson that I was happy with, I'll try again in a bit.   I also named the files to go along side the current Meta images.

Anyway, here are some examples from the new picture packs:

I've also added a link to a MEGA folder with everything uploaded if you want to pick/choose anything from the packs.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 2

Ok, this will probably be the last update for a while, but I figured out some of the problems I was having with getting images I liked for some of the workers, so here we go.

Danique Grant:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Elijah Jackson:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Terrence Jackson:

Bonus Sweet Pain matching headband alts:

Also, some bonus stable logos:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

These are all also available in the MEGA folder.

Ok, I decided to do one more update.  I've updated the data with all of the belts added to the data, and I've also added 104 free pictures for female workers and 24 free pictures for male workers.

A lot of them look somewhat similar to one another, so I hope it doesn't flood databases with a bunch of lookalikes, but I figured they were worth releasing.  They're all in GIF format only.

I've also added one more new worker, which will probably be the last.  If I get a ton of inspiration for new workers, they'll probably go into a new pack.  This should be the last one.  I've updated the first post with the update.  I also decided to do alts of The Raving Lunatics with some eyeliner because I thought it looked good.

"The Wuthering Blight" Katherine Lindon

Raving Lunatics - Eyeliner Edition

Belt Previews

Generic Worker Samples