My Daz Studio/Poser attempts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=shipshirt]These are awesome man!! I want more!! haha Especially for some of the younger workers the game generates. Maybe even some younger Japanese workers to use for guys like Kenko Takemitsu.[/QUOTE] Just made my first Japanese worker who i've add to the first post. Hope you like him!

[QUOTE=.SVA]I better go but that Platinium Membership-thing. Don't worry! YOu have'nt seen the last of me! Arrrrrrrr![/QUOTE] Have you got it yet? One thing I should mention, I was using version 1.3.0.1 of Daz Studio and couldn't figure out why some things weren't working correctly. A new version 1.3.1.0 is out with some bug fixes in it so you might want to download it if you haven't already got it. Also i've added three variations of another chappy to the first post. Not too pleased with the first two though so I might just delete 'em. Does anyone else think the third one looks a bit like Shawn Michaels? It wasn't a conscious effort and it didn't really click until I gave him some hair.

[QUOTE=.SVA]Bu-hu! They won't accept my credit card! It worked before, but not now![/QUOTE] Getting the annual platinum membership, right? You can't use a credit card. Here's what you do instead - buy $100 in gift certificates and use them to pay for the membership.

A 100$?! Why would I use that?! I'm only sixteen! (The "credit card" I use is called VISA Electron and works like a normal VISA card, it's just a 'downgraded' version)

[QUOTE=.SVA]A 100$?! Why would I use that?! I'm only sixteen! (The "credit card" I use is called VISA Electron and works like a normal VISA card, it's just a 'downgraded' version)[/QUOTE] Ah the old Visa Electron, I had one of those in the past and most websites don't accept them because usually you have to be there in person (like in a shop) to use it. Correct me if i'm wrong though but isn't the Electron Card a debit card and not a credit card so are you sure there's enough money in your bank account?

Very weak! :D I don't mind doing them, or a Sergeant Slaughter-alike for Bob Inc, just don't expect them for a while! It's 4:19am here and what am I doing? More characters! Now that's dedication.... :) (note to everyone: i've added 4 variations of Kiyoshi Yamamoto to the first post which I've also alphabetised by the character's first name)

[QUOTE=hurricanendp]man, the Kiyoshi's and Digou are fantastic! And i like Ernest Miller aswell :D It's still hard to believe you only started last Friday![/QUOTE] I had to check to see if i'd put the name as Ernest Miller because I could've sworn I put "Ernest Mitchell" and I had! Are you trying to send me mad?! :p Ernest MITCHELL (!) was another request I had, as was Suicide Sam. And it might be hard to believe that I only start doing these sort of pics last Friday but it's true! I personally don't think that i've got a great talent or anything though (and i'm not fishing for compliments) because I think anyone could come up with these pics if they followed the tutorials. There is a bit of tinkering required here and there but nothing major really. Besides, if in doubt, cheat! :D I could let you in on a few secrets for some of the characters i've done but then i'd have to kill you. ;)

[QUOTE=.SVA]A 100$?! Why would I use that?! I'm only sixteen! (The "credit card" I use is called VISA Electron and works like a normal VISA card, it's just a 'downgraded' version)[/QUOTE] If you're not buying the annual membership (Which I highly recommend, btw) then I don't know what the problem could be.

Archived