My Daz Studio/Poser attempts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=rlobb17;141607]So many pictures...[/QUOTE] I didn't actually realise there were so many until I put that last one in, even with broadband it takes a while to load the page! Just checked on my hard drive and so far i've done 150 (including variations) since I began doing these pictures.... :eek: I might just make a new thread, update it from time to time with only the latest pictures and put a link to my photobucket in the post. Sounds like a plan.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;141610]I might just make a new thread, update it from time to time with only the latest pictures and put a link to my photobucket in the post. Sounds like a plan.[/QUOTE] i think you should do that. i'm blown away by the stuff you and clarity do. very nice, keep up the good stuff.

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;142352]i think you should do that. i'm blown away by the stuff you and clarity do. very nice, keep up the good stuff.[/QUOTE] Thanks. I've spoken to Clarity and instead of using this post in the future, i'll be using The Render Thread to post any pictures that aren't Forumverse related and provide a link to older pictures when there are too many. Hopefully that'll avoid the 100+ pictures in one post problem! :)

Archived