Reviews and PR thread

As we get coverage and/or reviews, I wanted a spot to put them so you guys could see what people think about the game. Let me know if I'm missing any content as well!

The first item is I was asked to speak about TEW IX (for Adam since it is in the US) on Sportsline Radio. Here's the interview:

https://www.greydogsoftware.com/downloads/ArlieRahnInterview821.mp3

• Like 3

I absolutely love this game. Not even sure where to start. There is so much to unpack and explore! Loving the new features, especially the "inner circle" because I always run smaller companies and this adds so much immersion.

My only criticism is some of the community (not anyone's fault). The complaints I've heard sound like complaining for the sake of it. Nothing personal, but every competitor game that attempts what TEW does looks like a Flash arcade game from a website in the 2000s. No thanks.

Thank you to everyone involved in the creation of this game. Thank you Adam for making it. Please for the love of God, don't stop making them. This game gets better and better and GDS' openness to suggestion and criticism is part of what makes TEW and GDS great!

• Like 4

On 8/22/2024 at 6:00 PM, Arlie Rahn said:

As we get coverage and/or reviews, I wanted a spot to put them so you guys could see what people think about the game. Let me know if I'm missing any content as well!

The first item is I was asked to speak about TEW IX (for Adam since it is in the US) on Sportsline Radio. Here's the interview:

https://www.greydogsoftware.com/downloads/ArlieRahnInterview821.mp3

Great interview!  The interviewer, Rick Tittle, did a great job of putting @Arlie Rahn over, possibly even to a Main Eventer for next weeks show!

🤩 STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEKS MAIN EVENT... ONLY ON TEW IX!

Rick Tittle's microphone skill increased (90)!

Arlie Rahn's popularity increased in 54 regions!

Edited by sportvandora
  • Haha 1