WLW: Imperial Endeavor

image.jpeg.701797f1ed861945f64dc31dabcf347d.jpeg

"When I took over World Level Wrestling in 2019, many believed it was a fool's errand, a desperate grab by a man who had been cast aside. But those people, they didn't understand who I am. Kaneie Komine is not a man who fades into obscurity, nor am I one to settle scores quietly. I’ve built empires, brought titans to their knees, and watched as those who dared to cross me were consumed by their own hubris. BHOTWG, the very company I molded into greatness, now stands as a hollow shell under the weak leadership of a man who once cowered in my shadow.

But this isn’t about the past. No, this is about the future—my future, and the future of World Level Wrestling. The scandal that nearly destroyed this company was nothing more than an opportunity for me, a canvas upon which I will paint a masterpiece of vengeance and redemption. While others in this industry rest on their laurels, content with mediocrity, I am here to remind them that true greatness is never given; it is seized.

2022 is the year the wrestling world will learn that Kaneie Komine does not simply rebuild—he conquers. WLW will not just rise from the ashes; it will blaze a trail so bright, it will scorch the earth beneath those who oppose us. The so-called ‘kings’ of Japanese wrestling will soon discover that they are mere pretenders to the throne. I have returned, and with me comes the relentless drive to not only revive WLW but to crush BHOTWG and any others who dare stand in our way. This is more than a redemption arc—this is the dawn of an empire, and I am its emperor."
--Kaneie Komine, WLW Press Conference, December 29, 2021

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.c56a3d32c59844f011a6eca4b75d87ab.jpeg

image.jpeg.74a09c76c6cfd9323f969b631f88038c.jpeg

GENERAL INFORMATION

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAMPIONS

WORLD LEVEL UNIVERSAL - Masa Kurata, 2nd Reign, Ongoing, 4 Defenses

image.jpeg.56ee468923c35b7b543bd80e53c11bd3.jpegimage.jpeg.b2f8814b8de04f8dbf3031fd7e98ca7e.jpeg

WORLD LEVEL TAG TEAM - Kazuhisa Hosotani & Keisuke Koroki, 1st Reign, Ongoing, 0 Defenses

image.jpeg.abce424acff18122bddb2001880ccf78.jpegimage.jpeg.5362eb4e26c2f3de96c141d98f3b92c3.jpegimage.jpeg.cf88974cfc6450b08f686c9ea1a04cea.jpeg

WORLD LEVEL SHOW STEALER - Dark Wing, 1st Reign, Ongoing, 3 Defenses

image.jpeg.b837a3d0a9da1af60ba0db6ae3bea555.jpegimage.jpeg.cd01df0fa0b0f8154537b791a167806d.jpeg

• Like 2

image.jpeg.52a7b915109e3ca924c901ca60669dcb.jpeg

World Level Wrestling Press Release

For Immediate Release: December 29, 2021

World Level Wrestling Announces Strategic Partnerships for 2022

Sendai, Miyagi, Japan — As World Level Wrestling (WLW) prepares to enter 2022, we are excited to announce several strategic partnerships that will elevate our brand and provide new opportunities for our talent. Under the leadership of President Kaneie Komine, WLW is committed to expanding our influence both domestically and internationally, while continuing to pioneer the innovative LuchaResu style that has defined us.

Domestic Partnerships

WLW is eager to collaborate with other domestic wrestling companies in the coming year. We are particularly excited about the potential for working with two esteemed promotions:

• 5-Star Supreme Wrestling (5SSW) based in Osaka: A company that has shown tremendous promise and dedication to elevating the sport, 5SSW shares our passion for innovation and excellence. We look forward to exploring opportunities to co-host events and talent exchanges that will benefit fans across Japan.

• Exodus-2010 (EX2010) based in Tokyo: Known for their dynamic roster and commitment to high-caliber competition, EX2010 represents the future of Japanese wrestling. We are pleased to announce a new talent trading agreement with EX2010, which will allow both companies to showcase their rising stars and provide fresh, exciting matchups for our audiences.

International Partnerships

In our pursuit of global expansion, WLW has secured several international talent exchange agreements, offering our wrestlers invaluable exposure to diverse wrestling styles and cultures. These partnerships include:

• All Canada Pro Wrestling (ACPW) in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
  • Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling (CZCW) in San Diego, California, USA
  • Extremo Moderno Lucha Libre (EMLL) in Monterrey, Mexico
  • ZEN: Art of Wrestling (ZEN) in Auckland, New Zealand

These agreements will not only allow our talent to gain experience abroad but also bring international talent to Japan, enriching the WLW roster with a variety of styles and skills.

Excursion Announcement

As part of these exciting new partnerships, we are pleased to announce that WLW’s rising star, Dragonheart, will begin a two-year excursion with Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling (CZCW) in San Diego, California, starting January 1, 2022. This opportunity will allow Dragonheart to further hone his craft, gain valuable experience, and represent WLW on an international stage. We are confident that this excursion will be a significant step in Dragonheart’s career, and we eagerly anticipate his return to Japan as a more seasoned competitor.

WLW is thrilled to enter this new phase of collaboration and growth. These partnerships are a testament to our commitment to innovation, excellence, and the development of the next generation of wrestling talent. We look forward to what the future holds and to delivering even more unforgettable experiences to our fans worldwide.

For media inquiries, please contact:
World Level Wrestling Public Relations
Email: pr@wlwrestling.jp
Phone: +81-3-1234-5678

• Like 1

"When I received word that Little Dragon, Akio, and Reaper Cicero had betrayed me by signing exclusive contracts with BHOTWG, I was not surprised—disappointed, perhaps, but not surprised. The weak always seek refuge in what they perceive as power, even if that power is a rotting husk clinging to past glories. As for Akima Brave and Toma, their decision to abandon World Level Wrestling for the circus that is United States Pro Wrestling only confirmed what I already knew—they lacked the integrity and respect for the craft that WLW demands. USPW is a disgrace, a mockery of everything professional wrestling stands for, and any wrestler who chooses their gaudy spectacle over the pure, unyielding artistry of WLW has no place here. I fired them all without hesitation. Let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks they can cross me: loyalty to Kaneie Komine is not optional—it’s the only path to true greatness in this industry."
-Kaneie Komine, January 7, 2022

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpeg.09eec64db7c708fe6c4245d3a665988f.jpeg

January 2022 Pre-Tour News and Notes

Hires

• Edo Phoenix IVAkihiro Hisato, and Evil Spirit to Handshake Deals
  • The LA Stars (LA Star #1 and LA Star #2) and Americana Jr signed to 1-month Touring Deals, expiring at the end of the month

Departures

• Little Dragon, Akio, and Reaper Cicero signed by BHOWTG, fired by WLW effective immediately
  • Akima Brave and Toma hired by USPW, fired by WLW effective immediately

Tour Schedule

• January 18, 2022: Fame Tour Day #1 | Kitozon Hall | Tokyo, Japan
    • Los Americanas (Americana & Americana Jr) vs The LA Stars (LA Star #1 & LA Star #2)
    • Edo Phoenix IV vs SPEED D
    • Kaito Doan & Next Level (Kazuhisa Hosotani & Keisuke Koroki) vs The Animal Kingdom (Monkey Maraguchi, Panda Mask II & The Tic)
    • Kings of the Heavens (Tiger Prince & White Angel) vs The Cult of Gloom (Dark Wing & Reaper Dante)
    • Haru Kurofuji vs Necromancer
    • Black House (Kazuma Narato & Mokumi Maita) vs PROGRESS (Masa Kurata & Shogun Watoga)
    • Eagle Kawasawa vs Nichiren Amagawa
  • January 20, 2022: Fame Tour Day #2 | Kobe Sambo Hall | Kobe, Hyogo, Japan
  • January 22, 2022Fame Tour Day #3 | Osaka City Sumiyoshi Ward Citizen Center | Osaka, Japan
  • January 24, 2022: Fame Tour Day #4 | Hiroshima Prefectural Industrial Exhibition Hall | Hiroshima, Japan
  • January 26, 2022: Fame Tour Day #5 | Nishitetsu Hall | Fukuoka, Japan
  • January 28, 2022: Fame Tour Day #6 | Yokohama Radiant Hall | Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan
  • January 30, 2022: Fame & Fortune | Kamei Arena Sendai | Sendai, Miyagi, Japan