New Option for Stables

Can we please get a feature where we can tell the AI to NOT disband stables immediately? Like a "Permanent" stable similar how we can set tag teams to be "Permanent" so the AI knows not to disband the tag team for weird reasons.

Upsets me when I set a stable together like The Rascalz for TNA (all of which who are Heels) and it immediately gets disbanded and killed because AI doesnt understand it should stay.

I also made The Kingdom in EVOLVE and there is a good chance my own Dev will kill it because "its not the direction they want".

I highly request we get the "Permanent" feature that tag teams have for stables so the AI wont disband a whole stable or remove members from certain stables.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Rockduded said:

Yeah, it kills the immersion in historic mods when you see "Hollywood Hogan thrown out of nWo as he is not seen as good fit" or "Four Horsemen disband because they are not relevant anymore" headlines. 

Yes I have had this issue in modern saves where NJPW disbands the entirety of Bullet Club and Chaos. I had another issue in a 90's mod where WWF decided to disband all of D-Generation X just to replace it with Big Show & Too Cool. I know we can prevent the addition of new members and ensure the stable DOES require one specific person, but I would highly appreciate this feature so the stable doesnt just die (Although DX was a bad example as this is moreso for stables like nWo, Wolfpac. Bullet Club, LIJ etc, you know, stables that will usually always exist but feature new members).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BadNewsWashington said:

WWF decided to disband all of D-Generation X just to replace it with Big Show & Too Cool

"WEEEEEELL.... WELL LET'S GET READY TO BE BANGIN' IT BANGIN' IT BANGIN' IT!"

I don't see the problem 😜

• Haha 1