Exciting New Mod for TEW IX: A Real-World Wrestling Revolution in 2025! (The New Dawn) BETA Project))

Hey everyone,

I’m thrilled to announce my upcoming mod for TEW IX, which is set to capture the dynamic and evolving world of professional wrestling in 2025. This year marks a significant turning point in the wrestling industry, and my goal is to bring this exciting era to life in a detailed yet fun-to-play mod. The wrestling world is undergoing a major transformation, with new stars emerging and established names redefining their legacies. This mod will reflect these changes, offering players an immersive experience that mirrors the real-world shifts in the industry. I aim to create a mod that is not only comprehensive but also enjoyable for all players. To achieve this, I need the support of the amazing TEW community. Here’s how you can help: I need help with creating a picture pack that accurately represents the current roster of wrestlers. If anyone has the skills or resources to assist with this, your help would be greatly appreciated! To keep the game fresh and exciting, I want to introduce new, fictional wrestlers who could become the future stars of the industry. Think of it like NXT, where unknown talents rise to prominence. If you have a knack for creating compelling characters, I’d love to collaborate with you. This mod is a big project, and I could use a team to help bring it to life. Whether you have experience in modding, writing, or just a passion for wrestling, your contribution would be invaluable. I’ve already started working on the mod, but with your help, we can make it something truly special. Let’s come together to create a mod that not only reflects the exciting changes in the wrestling world but also provides a fun and engaging experience for all TEW IX players. Thank you for your support, and I can’t wait to see what we can achieve together!

Best regards,

• Like 2