With the new gender system would this still work?

In 2020 for my Sept. season finale I would have a trophy battle royal ( similar to Andre Battle Royal) where I would throw everyone left who wasn't booked into a battle royal both men and women for an annual trophy.  With how gender divisions are set up this year, could I still get away with throwing both men and women into a single battle royal for a non gender specific trophy?  My current product is set up Men's Division with Large Women's Division.  

I believe it boils down to what your companies set up is - If the company is set up for Intergender wrestling then that means it's all good.  If the set up is for them being separate then it wont let you.  It's very easy to tweak that one field with the editor though.  The setting intergender doesn't mean you have to do it very often it just means YOU can do it.  You can still book divisions yourself where they rarely face each other except that Battle Royale thing but the AI if it was controlling your company would book Men against Women as a matter of course.