[HYPE] British Invasion - UK Real World Add-On Mod

spacer.png

British Invasion Add-on Mod

I created a similar mod on a smaller scale for TEW 2020, offered to allow RWC to merge it in but ended up only using it for my own and friends saves. With TEW 9 breathing fresh life back into our community, I've opted to publicly release and expand on this. The goal of the mod is to provide new companies, new talent, new staff, accurate venues, accurate TV/PPV networks, for you to import into saves or into a database before you start. I'll also provide notes of what to remove/change in the RWC database to bring more realism to WWE/AEW/TNA coverage and such in the UK.

Currently Added

• 23 Broadcasters (2 Enormous, 2 Huge, 2 Very Big, 3 Big, 1 Medium, 7 Small, 3 Very Small, 3 Tiny): All broadcasters heavily researched and scaled based on real world statistics of potential viewership/current subscribers. Includes localised streaming services. Will add a notes doc for easy merging into the data with existing WWE/AEW deals and which networks to delete, as some in RWC were rebranded or defunct last time I checked.
  • 15 Venues: A mix of Oxfordshire, Swindon and Bristol. Sizes from 100 to 18000, from halls to football stadiums with capacity adjusted for pitch space.

Roadmap

6 Companies: WOS Wrestling, Slammasters Wrestling, NORTH Wrestling, Pro-Wrestling: EVE, Bellatrix Female Warriors & British Kingdom Pro-Wrestling

Overhaul ATTACK!, ICW & OTTW who're all closed in RWC

Venues

Titles/Histories

Events/TV

Staff

Wrestlers

All required graphics

I'll provide regular updates on progress!

Edited by DBofficial125
  • Like 13

5 hours ago, DBofficial125 said:

spacer.png

British Invasion Add-on Mod

I created a similar mod on a smaller scale for TEW 2020, offered to allow RWC to merge it in but ended up only using it for my own and friends saves. With TEW 9 breathing fresh life back into our community, I've opted to publicly release and expand on this. The goal of the mod is to provide new companies, new talent, new staff, accurate venues, accurate TV/PPV networks, for you to import into saves or into a database before you start. I'll also provide notes of what to remove/change in the RWC database to bring more realism to WWE/AEW/TNA coverage and such in the UK.

Currently Added

23 Broadcasters (2 Enormous, 2 Huge, 2 Very Big, 3 Big, 1 Medium, 7 Small, 3 Very Small, 3 Tiny): All broadcasters heavily researched and scaled based on real world statistics of potential viewership/current subscribers. Includes localised streaming services. Will add a notes doc for easy merging into the data with existing WWE/AEW deals and which networks to delete, as some in RWC were rebranded or defunct last time I checked.

Roadmap

6 Companies: WOS Wrestling, Slammasters Wrestling, NORTH Wrestling, Pro-Wrestling: EVE, Bellatrix Female Warriors & British Kingdom Pro-Wrestling

Overhaul ATTACK!, ICW & OTTW who're all closed in RWC

Venues

Titles/Histories

Events/TV

Staff

Wrestlers

All required graphics

I'll provide regular updates on progress!

this is a great Project, i think you should bring this mod idea up on the RWC Discord, if you haven't, so you can work alongside them as RWC+ used to do and Indy Sleaze Puro is doing (https://discord.gg/jxDKTyKh)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, JandresSeventeenPro said:

this is a great Project, i think you should bring this mod idea up on the RWC Discord, if you haven't, so you can work alongside them as RWC+ used to do and Indy Sleaze Puro is doing (https://discord.gg/jxDKTyKh)

I would absolutely love to, but sadly never got any replies in my attempts to fully integrate the broadcaster overhaul (probably the heavier part as it needs existing US company deals altered). Hopefully their interest will rise when I have a little more depth to it, adding more value to their mod :)

• Like 1

UPDATE:
I've just added 15 Southern England venues from Oxfordshire, Swindon & Bristol. All have supported wrestling events in 2024 or can do. Capacities from 100 to 18,000, including the likes of MECA Swindon, The Kassam Stadium, Oxford Town Hall and more. 

Brit Kingdom Pro-Wrestling has been added

Bellatrix is underway

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tmgaming said:

I know it hasn't hosted any wrestling shows but as a big West Ham fan I'd love for the London Stadium to be added if its not already. as I feel like in the summer it could easily host some large shows. 

Consider it added. The vast majority of League Two and above football stadiums will be added, as they all require high level facilities and can/or have supported other events/sports. It also gives a lot of fun for the major US companies or any well built UK company to have options. So far I've added Kassam Stadium (Oxford United), County Ground (Swindon Town), Ashton Gate (Bristol City), Memorial Stadium (Bristol Rovers) and Principality Stadium (Wales) as companies I've added have worked those areas, so they would be the alpha venue in those counties. I've also added some of their mini venues that seem to hold 400-600 seated capacity also, as smaller options.

1 minute ago, DBofficial125 said:

Consider it added. The vast majority of League Two and above football stadiums will be added, as they all require high level facilities and can/or have supported other events/sports. It also gives a lot of fun for the major US companies or any well built UK company to have options. So far I've added Kassam Stadium (Oxford United), County Ground (Swindon Town), Ashton Gate (Bristol City), Memorial Stadium (Bristol Rovers) and Principality Stadium (Wales) as companies I've added have worked those areas, so they would be the alpha venue in those counties. I've also added some of their mini venues that seem to hold 400-600 seated capacity also, as smaller options.

Brilliant thank you so much I cant wait to get to use this mod doing a show at the LS will be a lot of fun for me :)

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, is the end goal of this to solely be an import mod, or is there any plans so it could be used as it's own region locked mod, that was something I was tempted at doing with my mod but that was in January 2020 and you can guess why that went downhill.

Also feel free to take anything from my mod, it's still going through being fixed up but it's a decent starting point for promotions and workers.

• Like 2

Just now, TheWho87 said:

Out of curiosity, is the end goal of this to solely be an import mod, or is there any plans so it could be used as it's own region locked mod, that was something I was tempted at doing with my mod but that was in January 2020 and you can guess why that went downhill.

Also feel free to take anything from my mod, it's still going through being fixed up but it's a decent starting point for promotions and workers.

Much appreciated, I regularly merge aspects of your mod and RWC's, along with my own for my personal games in 2020!

I imagine as it scales, it'll have the depth to work a UK region locked game in its own right. And I believe - I may be wrong - but for title histories to work once imported into another database, I'd need to import certain US talent who've held belts to configure it anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBofficial125 said:

Much appreciated, I regularly merge aspects of your mod and RWC's, along with my own for my personal games in 2020!

I imagine as it scales, it'll have the depth to work a UK region locked game in its own right. And I believe - I may be wrong - but for title histories to work once imported into another database, I'd need to import certain US talent who've held belts to configure it anyway.

I thought best to offer now as in the fix up for my mod I'm removing a few workers, mostly those not on cagematch, and a few from the UK could be pulled from that, also removing a large chunk of closed promotions.

If you want the title to appear in their title histories, then yes they would need to be in your mod too.

Also not sure if you're open to suggestions, but I'd put forwatd adding Discovery, Megaslam, Riot Cabaret and True Grit as possible promotions to include.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...