Real World Modders -- I'm Volunteering For Duty

I love this game, and have played is since back win the Extreme Warfare Revenge days.  I am older now, and have time to give back.  I love playing real world mods, and I would be happy to do anything I can if anyone wants help.

My personal preference for the game would be to have the latest game I would start be in the 2001-03 game era.  After that, I just don't find them as fun.  So I would love to focus on that or before, going as far back as could be.  I have a history degree and am very interested in the history of wrestling since I was a child.

I would be extremely happy to research and fill in any blanks that may exist, but I know most mods are fleshed out.  I'm happy to just add heights and weights for individuals going line by line on a spreadsheet to complete the stats.  Same with any other grunt work.  I just really want to do anything I can do to move any of your projects forward, from the 1920's mods to the 2000's, I'd love to help.

• Like 4