Promotion Size Changes in RTL

I've been sitting here struggling along through a DOTT RTL career (though thoroughly enjoying the increased challenge of WreSpi2), and between matches I've been pondering the future for my wrestler, and wondered what twists and turns may await me down the line. This got me to thinking ... Has anyone signed with a promotion only for that circuit to change size and take you down a different route to what you expected? Did you finally sign that deal you've longed for with a National promotion, only for them to reduce in size and leave you screaming at your monitor? Or maybe you signed on with a Cult federation and helped them up the ladder to lead them into a new golden era? ... It's still early doors for my British Middleweight Technician, sitting in the midcard in ASWUK, but I'm just curious to hear about any such curveballs that the game may have thrown you guys along these lines so far. :)

[QUOTE=Bad Luck Brett]I was a big fan of watching promotions rise and fall in WreSpi1 also, I thought it was fun seeing the changes that would happen a few times each year. So far I haven't seen any promotion changes in WreSpi2 yet, but it looks like Adam sped up the process in the 7-25 patch.[/QUOTE] Great news Brett ... Having ran a few tests, the dynamics in fed-size changing [B]is indeed [/B]improved greatly in the latest Temp patch. :)

Archived