Offers of Employment

Just curious on this one ... I really enjoyed the fact that promotions would occasionally approach you with a contract offer in WreSpi1 (as opposed to you approaching them), but does this still occur in WreSpi2? I've ran a few tests now, and I'm yet to see this happen - has it been removed from this version? I'd really appreciate it if this could be confirmed either way as I can alter my approach to an RTL career accordingly. :)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Please guys, any info regarding this feature (or lack of) would be very much appreciated. In WreSpi1, I used to set restrictions on myself regarding who I worked for. I'd only sign with:[LIST] [*]A promotion where a 'friend' is already contracted. [*]A promotion that approached me with an offer. [/LIST] This made the game even more challenging and fun to me, and I hope to use the same approach now in v2. Naturally though, if promotions can no longer approach you then it throws a spanner in that system. Again though, this is not a 'complaint' in any way, it would just be nice to know. :)[/FONT]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah nuts .. that's a shame. I did really like that feature in WreSpi 1, but the fact nobody's confirmed that they [U]have[/U] seen it pretty much tells me that it's either not in the game, or that it's incredibly rare. :( [/FONT]

Archived