Injury Rewind / Injury Settings For Workers and Other Related Tweaks

I know that part of the fun of TEW is having to adapt on the fly to situations that arise (like key injuries) but sometimes a player really wants to tell a certain story. It's only supposed to resemble real life if you want it to. 

So I suggest when a key wrestler gets hurt that the player is able to undo it in the in game editor. Alternately a wrestler can have their own injury level set in the editor. So injuries might be at "normal" in the game options but Cody Rhodes might be set at "none" so he can "finish the story". 

Those who think "well part of the game is to protect him" can carry on as they are. 

This would allow injuries to still be part of the game but not interfere with the big things the player wants to do. 

Related: one night only appearances for special events for those "out of the business". Example: Christian Faith showing up at the SWF's 50th birthday party. I don't think that''s doable now if he's set to "out of the business". But the player might not want him to be available for hire (balance issues) outside of the one special appearance (an attribute could also be "Will never be involved in wrestling again"  if for some reason the worker would reuse to come back).  The appearance could be specifically a cameo that has a very small effect on the show but adds realism and immersion. 

Finally: being able to put off a hiatus or movie deal until after a "season finale". Only one "season finale" would qualify and it would only be for a month or less but if The Rock is filming a movie and is involved in the WWE he isn't leaving before Wrestlemania. 

Edited by ExRufas2000
clarity