Add to watch and scout

I just started playing this game and love it. Is there any way to assign add to watch and scout to a whole group of recruits rather than individually click on each recruit. As an example, is it possible to watch or scout all 5 star players with an interest of 9 or 10 with a single click or do I need to do each one. Very time-consuming!

You ought to be able to multiple-select using control and then hit the add to watch or scout buttons. You ought to be able to scroll through the recruits with the arrow keys. You ought to be able to scroll through the emails and a lot of other screens with the arrow keys. This game needs a lot more usability improvements. It's way too reliant on the mouse. It's one of the reasons I don't play as much as I'd like.

Guest ggyoun0
I disagree. If you could just highlight several names of players, then you don't really get to see their profile first (GPA, other schools intersted, etc.) As the game stands now, many items in the recruit's profile are not in itemized lists. As for the ability to use something besides mouse control, I would like to see that.

Archived