What's a good way to trial a worker out?

I'm playing with Scouting on and I'm enjoying not knowing what everyone can do. I have some short listed workers I'm thinking of putting on PPA contract for 5 shows and see what scores they get what relationships may form or If they'll pop up in my Creative screen.

Does this sound effective? does anyone have input?

• Like 1

5 shows seems like a pretty good gauge, you'll be able to get them around 20 pop in that time if you're a big promotion, and  that will show how good they're performing compared to your other lowcard workers. Personally I'm a big fan of 3 month exclusive contracts for trial workers, because it lets them build some experience working house shows even if I'm not using them on every show. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, codey_v3 said:

5 shows seems like a pretty good gauge, you'll be able to get them around 20 pop in that time if you're a big promotion, and  that will show how good they're performing compared to your other lowcard workers. Personally I'm a big fan of 3 month exclusive contracts for trial workers, because it lets them build some experience working house shows even if I'm not using them on every show. 

I like that. I was only thinking PPA so that they don't lose their current job if it doesn't workout but, now I'm rethinking that.

• Like 1