Angle Suggestions

After more time with the new angle system I think it's ok but here's some things I would like and maybe others would too. 

1) Have "Quick Add" be the first screen you go to. Or better yet make it an option so people could pick which one comes up first. If you want the full angle editor you'd click a button.

2) Allow multiple parts to be booked using the "quick add". It's actually a good piece of interface and I'd like to use it for multi part angles. Right now it wipes everything out. 

3) Freestyle: have one of the "quick add" options be freestyle. 8 slots, enjoy. Since the player can switch the roles anyway give an option where they just assign roles.

4) Two more roles: "Taunt" and "Embarassment". Based on charisma and mic skills (or just charisma for embarrassment) this is the non-physical version of "attack" and "victim" with the same success levels granted. This could simulate when Grayson Waller taunts someone and gets embarrassed for it by getting insulted or some sort of slapstick more charisma based than fighting based. This would be easier than doing "work the crowd" and assigning success and failure in the road agent notes. 

Thanks for reading. 

Edited by ExRufas2000