Wear And Tear

I've done multiple 5 year simulations with the same starting point, randomness down to the minimum, trying to see what type of schedule is the best for development of wrestlers. (This was a fresh database with 3 graduating classes of Schools, Dojos and PCs, all in different companies using the All-In product) Tested a Weekly schedule, Touring one and a Constant one. With the Weekly schedule the workers ended up at an experience point in the high 30s/low 40s, with most not having hit their full capped potential, with almost 0 wear and tear to anyone in the save. The Touring schedule brought the workers up to the high 40s/low 50s, some workers having capped out at their maximum potential, with wear and tear varying from a yellow level with slight penalties on performance to absolutely no wear and tear. The problem comes with the Constant schedule, which while it brought people to the low 60s in experience and got almost everyone to their potential caps, brought an insane amount of wear and tear, some workers going into red on body parts and almost everyone on orange. I suggest a way to heal up the body health/wear and tear, whether forced by the game via hiatus or by giving up the option to give the worker time away to heal up. This ties into the "worker has been feeling the gruelling schedule" thing we've already had. The main issue I had was the growth of the wrestlers not really lining up with the wear and tear they've received, as with the red wear and tear I'd expect the Constant one to be more into the 80s/90s on experience, not only 10 above Touring. (reflected in the stats growth too)

• Like 6

On 9/11/2024 at 4:49 PM, reg said:

I've done multiple 5 year simulations with the same starting point, randomness down to the minimum, trying to see what type of schedule is the best for development of wrestlers. (This was a fresh database with 3 graduating classes of Schools, Dojos and PCs, all in different companies using the All-In product) Tested a Weekly schedule, Touring one and a Constant one. With the Weekly schedule the workers ended up at an experience point in the high 30s/low 40s, with most not having hit their full capped potential, with almost 0 wear and tear to anyone in the save. The Touring schedule brought the workers up to the high 40s/low 50s, some workers having capped out at their maximum potential, with wear and tear varying from a yellow level with slight penalties on performance to absolutely no wear and tear. The problem comes with the Constant schedule, which while it brought people to the low 60s in experience and got almost everyone to their potential caps, brought an insane amount of wear and tear, some workers going into red on body parts and almost everyone on orange. I suggest a way to heal up the body health/wear and tear, whether forced by the game via hiatus or by giving up the option to give the worker time away to heal up. This ties into the "worker has been feeling the gruelling schedule" thing we've already had. The main issue I had was the growth of the wrestlers not really lining up with the wear and tear they've received, as with the red wear and tear I'd expect the Constant one to be more into the 80s/90s on experience, not only 10 above Touring. (reflected in the stats growth too)

It would also be nice if there were ways to heal people apart from Narratives. For example, Stem Cell treatment has been a godsend for Rey Mysterio and a few other wrestlers, so it would be nice to have a "Talk to" option that could mimic that for wrestlers.

6 hours ago, TheDeep5ix said:

It would also be nice if there were ways to heal people apart from Narratives. For example, Stem Cell treatment has been a godsend for Rey Mysterio and a few other wrestlers, so it would be nice to have a "Talk to" option that could mimic that for wrestlers.

yeah as I said in the bold part, having some ability to help out wrestler's health/wear and tear would be a very nice addition