[FREEWARE] Real World Database Resource

THIS IS 100% FREEWARE, ANYBODY CAN USE AND UPDATE THIS ON THE CONDITION IT REMAINS FREEWARE

The purpose of this database is to provide a starting point of information, and considering my real world database has the largest amount of workers and promotions, I thought it would be a good place to start. I recently finished updating the heights/weights/births/debuts/deaths for my database, so this comprises of that, with all stats/popularity/attributes removed. This is not meant as a playable database, it does contains all the required information to start a save and see the information in game.

I'm still working on fixing up my database so if anyone wishes to add and improve upon this feel free.

DOWNLOAD 1.0

Details

• All workers have no stats, attributes and popularity
  • All workers are set to being active
  • Most workers will have their birth, debut and death date set
  • If a birth date is unknown then their birth is set to their debut year minus 20 years
  • All workers have heights set where possible, if unknown the defaults are men 5'10 and women 5'5
  • Weights are rounded up/down to the nearest 0 number
  • Minimum weight is set to 60
  • Maximum weight is set to 850

The 1.0 version was release using promotions and workers taken from TheWho87's database and with Match Types and Show Names taken from the default CornellVerse database to allow the creation of a save.

If anyone does wish to update this, please post it in this thread, I'll add it to this post.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

47 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Kudos on doing this - many people struggle getting started and you giving them this as a base is just an outstanding thing to do.  

Most do use my mod as a base, or take parts of it, this is an evolution of that, there is still room for improvement, I would have put a Cagematch link as their profile, and fix some names to be their more known gimmicks, but it took me over a month to get this far, I'm not doing that again my mod is my priority, this is just a days tweaking of that, plus putting this out here allows others to add and expand to it.

• Like 3