Idea... Diary Awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04;140034]i love this idea, but who is going to provide councilling when my diary receives no nominations? Will the 'go to guys' do that?[/QUOTE] Oh hell yeah, I can finally put my degrees in Psychology to use. I knew all that time in [I]Abnormal Psych.[/I] would pay off.

even though it would be overkill with the awards, with many of the promotions having more than one diary done it would be interesting to see who has the best "name the promotion" diary. mainly used with real world feds as they get repeated most. could work with c-verse if you find enough repeats just an idea that came to mind, but also a post to get this back to page 1

[QUOTE=berrysi;141848]Maybe this could be a pinned topic, much like the diary discussion topic could, just makes its all nice, tidy and kind of seperate from the actual diaries.[/QUOTE] adam would have to say, but because these awards are for real world diaries as well I don't think adam can do that.

[QUOTE=mystic;141881]adam would have to say, but because these awards are for real world diaries as well I don't think adam can do that.[/QUOTE] How about a separate diary discussion sub-forum for all things diaries that aren't actually... well, diaries.

[QUOTE=mystic;141881]adam would have to say, but because these awards are for real world diaries as well I don't think adam can do that.[/QUOTE] I think he can pin this one, just to remind people that it's here, and then the actual nominations would be somewhere else.

[QUOTE=Wildfire1324;143097]Any updates on the diary awards? I think this is a great idea that shouldn't get lost. I propose calling these either the 2006 Greydoggie Awards in honor the company that puts out this addictive game or the 2006 Rylandie Awards in honor of the creator of this addictive game. :)[/QUOTE] The Greydoggies is a cool name. Seconded!

I enjoy reading a lot of diaries, some of them are extremely well written and have a lot of good ideas/matches/angles in them. I would say Death of WCW? by tristram is my favourite as it inspired me to try and write my own diary and is the one I look to see if it has been updated first.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=Mackem;143954]I enjoy reading a lot of diaries, some of them are extremely well written and have a lot of good ideas/matches/angles in them. I would say Death of WCW? by tristram is my favourite as it inspired me to try and write my own diary and is the one I look to see if it has been updated first.[/QUOTE] Thanks mate. I appreciate it. But there are some outstanding diaries out there, some of the others blow me away with how well thought out they are.

[QUOTE=Mackem;143954]I enjoy reading a lot of diaries, some of them are extremely well written and have a lot of good ideas/matches/angles in them. I would say Death of WCW? by tristram is my favourite as it inspired me to try and write my own diary and is the one I look to see if it has been updated first.[/QUOTE] Thanks mate. I appreciate it. But there are some outstanding diaries out there, some of the others blow me away with how well thought out they are.

Archived