Idea Generator

Been fiddling around with a generator of some sort to inspire ideas within a save in TEW as I feel like when I hit the creativity brick wall, I need something to help me get back on the right track. I'll continue updating this daily for my own personal use but if this becomes something that people are excited about/using I will post when updates happen on here and what was added for a developers log kind of deal as well. 

TEW IX Idea Generator ― Perchance

My reasons for posting are:

I'm wondering if anyone else can use something like this.

I'm looking for help/ideas on different categories to add to improve.

I'm looking for more angle/storyline ideas and match ideas to add to improve what is already there.

Please let me know your thoughts and what I can do to improve this to help us all out with booking slumps.

• Like 11

Based on the couple likes this has received I'll go ahead and give some current stats of the generator:

There are currently 100 different storyline ideas, 123 different match choices, and 456 different angle suggestions. I will continue to add more to each category and think of other categories to improve the generator. I am thinking about a chaos generator to add a different element as well. IE: it would suggest things like break up a tag team/alliance, form a tag team/alliance, hire/fire a new booking committee member, etc...

Still looking for any feedback. Thanks to those that have liked so far!

I kinda of feel like this should be in the game its self and be like how it was with Russo and Vince. A bunch of ideas you screen to use for tv. I always wanted a feature where the workers would pitch a storyline.

I.e. Worker A comes to you and says Me and Worker B think we should do a storyline where I go over after wrestling 3 times. You can either accept or modify it.

Make it harder by make it your main event guys as well. Or you can have someone refuse to resign unless they are given a run with the belt.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback so far! Another use this has been helpful with is free workers for an ai prompt. I paired the gimmick generator with an ai image generator to see what it came up with and here’s a couple examples. I can see this being helpful for generating free workers for sure, at least for me.

IMG_3618.jpeg

IMG_3617.jpeg

IMG_3619.jpeg

IMG_3554.jpeg

IMG_3550.jpeg

• Like 2