• Front Office Football 2004
    • Front Office Football: The College Years
    • Out of the Park Baseball 6 (OOTP6)
    • Total Pro Basketball
    • Total Pro Football
    • Tournament Dreams College Basketball
    • Other

• 4 weeks later...
OOTP6. I'm a baseball freak. Damn, PureSim has really improved... although since I bought TPB I haven't touched anything else. You know a game[TPB] is great when you don't follow the sport[Basketball] and all of a sudden you're addicted to it.[Game and reality] I've watched more basketball in the last week than my whole life!!

[QUOTE=jbmagic]i am surprise Fast Break college Basketball sim is not on list....i think its the best college basketball out there.. check it play the full demo out [url]http://www.fbbgames.com/fbcb/index.htm[/url][/QUOTE] Totally agree with you, i bought it last weekend and i'm as addidted as i was to Championship Manager and FOF2k5. I didn't know anything about college basketball before but i'm realy loving this game.

I would have to say that OOTP6 is at the head of the class. I have to say that with the enhancements that have been done on this game, that Total Pro Basketball would be a gaining second. I mostly play baseball and basketball sims and tried other titles as "Fast break Basketball", "Jump Shot Basketball". While those games are good unto themselves, These two (OOTP6 & TPB2005) are by far the best on the market.

[QUOTE=IrishHand]Obviously, most posters on this board are fans of multiple sports sims. If you were going to be stranded on an island with a laptop and one game, which would it be? (Assume the most current version of the game, if not specified.)[/QUOTE] Are we also to assume that we have an endless supply of batteries or a power source we can tap into. How would that work? :confused: Just joking. Here is my favorites: 1-OOTP6 2-FOF2004 3-TCY 4-TPB2005 5-TDCB Now my favorite simulation-replay game would have to be Diamond Mind Baseball! But I assumed you were referring to sims not simulators.... I am getting ready to start multiple sims dynasties with TCY-FOF2004 and TDCB-TPB2005. Meanwhile I will also start OOTP6 for the 2005 season (once I can download the end of 2004 season rosters) and also my what-if scenarios for DMB9 (like whatif Ted Williams had not missed 6 season to the wars and whatif the Mariners had kept ARod, Griffey and RJ over the past 5 yeasr)! Great ideads huh? Now i just need to find the time to get them going :eek:[list] [/list]

Guest Falkowski83
Well... I'm loving TPB2005, but I have to go with CM (now FM)... With FM you just have so much depth you could play the game for 15 straight years and not have mastered all the leagues, players, tctics variations and stuff. It is just amazing. And after you think you are good, get a 5th division team an try to build a powerhouse. It is just incredable. I play this series since the first (actually a play soccer managers since Elifoot. Anyone?), and it has always amazed me. It is seriously addictive (Props to Gary, as now I find TPB as addictive as FM. I just can't stop playing!!!)

Archived