Alliance Title Changes

I would like for alliance members to vote for title changes.

In another thread, someone brought up how often times "scrubs" will win alliance titles due to the fact it is based on popularity.  I'm not sure how to rework this but it sucks watching a 10 overall no-name from anywhere but North America beat Harley Race for the NWA World Title.  

Maybe base it off OVERALL pop.  

Edited by Zero
  • Like 3

This problem isn't just limited to alliance titles from what I've experienced. I've seen companies in alliances propose loans for my most popular wrestlers with 80+ popularity, only to job them to somebody with less than 20 popularity even though they lacked the 'Easy to Do Business' and other related attributes. They're supposed to have creative control when borrowed, so I'm stumped seeing why any popular wrestler in a big company would agree to do the job in a small-time show against a legit nobody if they don't have a pre-defined relationship, especially if the no-name has less than 2 years of experience.

I think anybody loaned for an alliance should be inherently more selfish and just flat-out not lose to Unimportant people if they lack 'Easy to Do Business' and its related attributes when the AI controls them.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, TheDeep5ix said:

This problem isn't just limited to alliance titles from what I've experienced. I've seen companies in alliances propose loans for my most popular wrestlers with 80+ popularity, only to job them to somebody with less than 20 popularity even though they lacked the 'Easy to Do Business' and other related attributes. They're supposed to have creative control when borrowed, so I'm stumped seeing why any popular wrestler in a big company would agree to do the job in a small-time show against a legit nobody if they don't have a pre-defined relationship, especially if the no-name has less than 2 years of experience.

I think anybody loaned for an alliance should be inherently more selfish and just flat-out not lose to Unimportant people if they lack 'Easy to Do Business' and its related attributes when the AI controls them.

A bit along the same lines but I wish when I have wrestlers in development I could have certain wrestlers be pushed more than others.  I had someone who I built up after a big feud and I sent them down to development for some time away and they went from red hot to cold momentum bc they lost to lower overall wrestlers so I had to rebuild them up a bit.

• Like 2