Did those Smackdown wrestlers get confirmed to be on steroids yet?

sphanlon

[QUOTE=Outlawjc]I find it odd that Taker was pissed last summer about Bob Orton not disclosing his hepatitis and now a year later 3 workers have liver problems?[/QUOTE] They're quite different. Bob Orton (and John Laur.... nope, can't spell his name) knew Orton had hepatitis, yet let 'Taker blade around him, which was quite frankly unacceptable. Not being a doctor, but these wrestlers with funny liver enzyme counts are either being kept out of the ring for their safety, or because there's a suspicion of drug use. By the amount of problems, it's probably something that if they'd tested for years ago would have come up, and is one up for the wellness policy. It may well be that these raised enzyme levels are a previously unknown side effect of (perfectly legal) muscle builders, but there doesn't seem to be any evidence that people with this are a risk to anyone else.

[QUOTE=eayragt]They're quite different. Bob Orton (and John Laur.... nope, can't spell his name) knew Orton had hepatitis, yet let 'Taker blade around him, which was quite frankly unacceptable. Not being a doctor, but these wrestlers with funny liver enzyme counts are either being kept out of the ring for their safety, or because there's a suspicion of drug use. By the amount of problems, it's probably something that if they'd tested for years ago would have come up, and is one up for the wellness policy. It may well be that these raised enzyme levels are a previously unknown side effect of (perfectly legal) muscle builders, but there doesn't seem to be any evidence that people with this are a risk to anyone else.[/QUOTE] True,but one of the reasons that has been stated is that the raised enzyme levels of the wrestlers pulled off the road may possibly be indicative of Hepatitis C,that doesn't neccessarily mean they got it from Orton or even have it,just that there is some concern that it might be the case.

My Father died from Hep C. the increased enzyme is a symtom( I know I can not spell). I am not saying that is the case, just pointing out that last summer on Smackdown a worker had hep c, this summer only the smackdown guys seem to be affected. I hope and pray that is not the case. Who knows maybe the Raw guys are safe because of all of RVD's second hand smoke.:D

[QUOTE=Moderndaywarrior]True,but one of the reasons that has been stated is that the raised enzyme levels of the wrestlers pulled off the road may possibly be indicative of Hepatitis C,that doesn't neccessarily mean they got it from Orton or even have it,just that there is some concern that it might be the case.[/QUOTE] Yep, you're right. Didn't know that. WWE need to stop doing these tests a week before a PPV - unless there's blading planned / high risk of blood loss. It wouldn't hurt to do it after PPV's, so all tests can be done without ruining one of them!

Archived