TEW ModTastic

TEW ModTastic Current Version: V4 - [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJ5I22KT[/url] [QUOTE]TEW ModTastic (Modified from CornellVerse 2006) ================================================= [B][U]3EW Back-story[/U][/B] After growing tired of SWF's mistreatment, Marc DuBois opted to jump from the more favoured SWF, to a promotion that was steady picking up speed in the Great Lakes. After being contacted by businessman Gil Thomas, Marc DuBois opted to join the newly revived Three Extreme Wrestling, on one condition, to be part of the booking team. Of course, with DuBois being so young, and having no business or booking sense, many people looked at the move as a failure, but after the revived 3EW brought in a few highly rated workers from Japan, and opted to use a lot of free talent rather than pursuing already contracted workers, 3EW were offering something different. The Demons of Rage, seeing the popularity start to push 3EW up, opted to offer their services and be on a similar deal to DuBois, being on the booking team, as they are on the verge of retirement, many saw this as their last chance to prove they still had what it takes to cut it in the business. After just a few short months, DuBois was 3EW Heavyweight Champion, and The Demons of Rage were Tag Champs, seemingly proving that the trio were using their booking team status and creative control to their advantage. Now in December of 2006, DuBois and Demons of Rage still hold their titles, and Tim Westybrook holds the secondary title, the 3EW Multicontinental belt. With these champions, people are starting to turn heads and take notice of 3EW, do they have what it takes to push forward and start to challenge TCW and SWF in the next few years? ================================================= ================================================= [B][U]NCW-UK Back-story[/U][/B] After having a successful partnership with Men Of Steel Combat, English legend Paul Smith, known back in 97 as the British Bulldozer, opted to split from MOSC and create his own promotion, this caused a war between MOSC and the newly created New Championship Wrestling-UK that still exists today. NCW-UK made ground quickly in their "home counties" in the North of England, and continuously pushed MOSC, even taking over them in popularity, they then pushed Scotland, MOSC's homeland, they beat off MOSC, and really looked to put them out of business, after gaining a TV and PPV deal in 2001 they were able to pick up steady ground in the South and the Midlands. After the untimely passing of Smith in 2003, NCW-UK lost a lot of popularity, the sheer loss of such a charismatic and energetic person, and also such a big draw really cost the promotion a lot of popularity. It has taken NCW-UK 3 years to rebuild themselves up to the point of challenging MOSC for domination in the UK, however, now that MOSC have a PPV and TV deal, and are already pushing popularity in the South and Midlands within a dangerously close area, this war really will be interesting! ================================================= ================================================= [B][U]EWLA Back story[/U][/B] EWLA is a fairly new conception, brought about after seeing the complete lack of "big" companies situated in Europe. The smaller companies of each Euro Region opted to join together and go to war against UCR, after just a few short months the 3 Companies (EWLA:Central, EWLA:Eastern and EWLA:Western) had surpassed UCR in all popularity regions. EWLA then expanded out to Scotland, and are now looking to move into the English regions, with EWLA:UK being looked at as a possible expansion. EWLA has definitely been seen as a success, and with having shared champions (although many rumours are circulating that they may be turning on each other) the working agreements between the companies definitely seem to be at an all time high. However, the promotions popularity may be great, but the workers themselves are becoming a problem, with each worker wanting to be at Main Event level, and believing they are worthy of a championship, the locker room is definitely at a standstill. Will EWLA be able to push forward as a unit, or will they start to crumble apart and be overtaken by UCR? ================================================= ================================================= All workers have no gimmicks, this is so you can give them whatever gimmick you feel would be suitable to their characters. They are all set to their default Babyface/Heel status, so if you want to change heels to face and vice versa, then go ahead. All logos are included, along with descriptions of each promotion etc. PPV's are not included for NCW-UK and 3EW, these are so if you play as them, you set them to when you want, ideally NCW-UK would go head to head with MOSC, 3EW however are similar to ROH, having a few PPV's one month, then 1 the next etc, so you decide when you want them. Finally, all new promotions are without a head booker in order to allow yourself to take over which ever you want. [/QUOTE] [B][U]New Companies In Detail:[/U][/B] [B]3 Extreme Wrestling[/B] [I]USA Great Lakes[/I] [B]Owner:[/B] Gil Thomas [B]Roster:[/B] Brendon idol Cal Sanders Demon Anger Demon Spite Dewey Libertine Dog Fyte (As Darryl Freeman) Fumihiro Ota John Greed Kenko Takemitsu Marc DuBois Mark Smart Matty Phatty Puerto Rican Power Ted Ross Tim Westybrook Xander Summer [B]PPV:[/B] American Option [B]3EW Challenge:[/B] Using some of the best Indy Workers (Those that weren't contracted barring DuBois) on the North American scene. Push up from cult status to dominate America. [B]3EW Heavyweight:[/B] Marc DuBois [B]3EW Multicontinental:[/B] Tim Westybrook [B]3EW Tag:[/B] The Demons of Rage ===================================== [B]European Wrestling League Association[/B] [I]Europe All[/I] [B]EWLA:C Owner:[/B] Herschel The Hammer [B]EWLA:E Owner:[/B] The Big Bad [B]EWLA:W Owner:[/B] Eva Berlin [B]Roster:[/B] Aria Moore Aud D'Hoffryn Boris Kiriyakin Bully Benrubi Elle Fortius Minimus Gianfranco Morelli Herman The German Karen Bilous Kirk The Turk Krystyna Minion Neil Fearn Roberto Milano Vita [B]TV:[/B] EWLA:C (EWLA on Mondays) EWLA:E (EWLA on Tuesdays) EWLA:W (EWLA on Fridays) [B]PPV:[/B] Euro On Demand [B]EWLA:CEW Challenge:[/B] Dissolve all primadonna problems, everyone wants to be a Main Eventer, all have refused to use their current gimmicks, so it is up to you to sort them out, even though all EWLA promotions work together, try to beat off the other two and break away on your own and make Europe your territory! [B]EWLA European:[/B] Vacant [B]EWLA Aggression:[/B] Vacant [B]EWLA Euro Tag:[/B] The Fashionistas ===================================== [B]EWLA:Scotland[/B] [I]UK Scotland[/I] [B]EWLA:S Owner:[/B] Jeff Nova [B]Roster:[/B] Jake Panic Menace Mike Peterson (As The Pit Bull) Nick Adams Razor Valentine Ripper LeStat The Scotsman [B]TV:[/B] EWLA on Wednesdays [B]PPV:[/B] Euro On Demand [B]EWLA:Scotland Challenge:[/B] You have too few workers because noone wants to work for the out-of-the-way EWLA promotion, bring in new British workers and see if you can become the number one promotion in the UK, along with that, try and overtake your counterparts in Central, Eastern, and Western Europe as the number one promotion in the whole of Europe! [B]EWLA:Scotland Heavyweight:[/B] Jeff Nova [B]EWLA:Scotland Brawler:[/B] The Pit Bull [B]EWLA:Scotland Tag Team:[/B] Vacant ===================================== [B]New Championship Wrestling-UK[/B] [I]UK North[/I] [B]Owner:[/B] Melvin The Fantastic [B]Roster:[/B] Arthur T. Turtle Carl Edwards Chris Everton Clinton Washington Danny Patterson Geordie Jimmy Humphrey Woolsey Karl Dexter Lynn Cox Manchester Fly Boy Manny Morhan Nate Manchester Nina The Psycho Ballerina The Minor Annoyance [B]TV:[/B] NCW-UK Overload! (Thursdays) head to head with [B]MOSC Prime Time Fighting[/B] [B]PPV:[/B] UK Option ([B]MOSC - United Kingdom Choice[/B]) [B]NCW-UK Challenge:[/B] You're at war with MOSC, they lead in UK North, your primary area, and Scotland, their primary area, however, due to your TV deal you have a huge advantage over them in the South and the Midlands, can you dominate the UK? or will MOSC be able to over take you thanks to their recently accuired TV and PPV deals? [B]NCW-UK World:[/B] Geordie Jimmy [B]NCW-UK British:[/B] Danny Patterson [B]NCW-UK Young Lions:[/B] Vacant [B]NCW-UK Tag:[/B] Vacant I'll upload the files either tonight, or tomorrow depending how long they take to go on MegaUpload. If anyone has any questions about the Mod or want to comment on it at all, then please do so, also, for those of you that do download it, pelase could you tell me if you find any errors or anything like that, as, although this is in my opinion a full release, if there are errors etc, i'll just release a second version or whatever.

Cheers for the reply! TEW Modtastic Files - Removed due to too many errors, Version 2 is available with minor errors, however V3 will be released soon I have used the WreSpi 2 Pictures however, if you do not have them, you can download them here - [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/cornellverse/downloads/people.zip[/url] I have included the logo's folder, due to the fact i've got WreSpi 2 logo's, along with my own created feds logos, link is - [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXEERI41[/url]

none at all? damn, i'll sort them out tonight :) EDIT: Well, having looked through the old CornellVerse data (The Default TEW) seems alot of them don't have finishers anyways, so i'll just have to make them up due to the fact i won't have time to browse through every WreSpi 2 workers moveset. For Announcers and Referees i'll just give them Low Blow's and School Boy Roll Ups, no point in giving them the likes of Stunners or 450 Splashes :D

have done the finishers for NCW-UK workers, have introduced 7 new worekrs, all of which will be free agents, so snap them up quick :D, have altered Marc DuBois' Booking and Business skills, as, after all the guy is on the booking team and "helps run" 3EW. Also, have changed Kirk the Turk to Kirk Opal in all the EWLA territories. Will start in 3EW, then do the EWLA finishers, so hopefully can get it all done today/tomorrow

Change List V2 Added in finishers for all contracted workers (Link to Finishers list - [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AYGT1W3V[/url]) Added new Workers [QUOTE]- Chad Graham - Diego Digou - Hidetoshi Inamoto - Kid Lightnin' - Kyle Graham - Luca Rodriguez - Nina Oscars[/QUOTE] Changed Kirk the Turk to Kirk Opal for all EWLA promotions. Altered Marc DuBois to have some Booking and Business skill Added Strong Dislike relationships between DuBois and Richard Eisen and Sam Keith to make backstory more legitimate. Added second PPV deal for EWLA: Scotland Vacant belts filled [QUOTE]- EWLA European - The Big bad - EWLA Aggression - Boris Kiriyakin - NCW-UK Young Lions - Carl Edwards[/QUOTE] Pictures and who supplied them: Hidetoshi Inamoto and Nina Oscars - Undertaker666 Files Download Link - Removed, please download version 3 2 Worker Images [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/NinaOscars.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/HidetoshiInamoto.jpg[/IMG] Just save them to the People folder of the database. Again, any errors you find, please let me know about them, and i will update them. Also, many thanks to Undertaker666 who has kindly agreed to do the new workers pictures, these are not included, and will be released once completed.

I have changed the data yet again, appologies if you have downloaded the previous two (links now removed/replaced) i found alot of errors in the second version, so i have altered them. Also, to add in an extra challenge rather than just a few new workers and new promotions, i have added a new promotion FULL of new workers, so you won't have a clue who anyone is, similar to your first attempt at using the CornellVerse. here is the backstory on ChainSaw Dungeon Wrestling [QUOTE=CSDW Backstory] Devon Brown, more commonly known as ChainSaw had been out of the wrestling business for a couple of years, and finally gave in to fan pressure and returned to the ring. After having a succesful final year in 2005, he opted to once again retire, however, after finally marrying Philippa Beauson, the head of UKTV and UKPPV, he decided that after just 8 months out of the "live" wrestling business that he would start his own promotion. He had been running a Wrestling School Called "ChainSaws Dungeon" for 3 years, and had created several new stars, most of which however had opted to leave the business soon after entering. He had enlisted kid Lightnin' a friend of his from when they were both in the US, to become a trainer at the school, it was with his recomendation that he opted to open ChainSaw Dungeon wrestling. With Philippa offering a Thursday night slot for a CSDW tv show, Devon knew he had a chance of really making the company work, and after talking with his good friend British Samurai, he managed to gain Ring of Fire as a developmental territory, this of course was in return for ROF gaining a PPV deal, with a view to a TV deal should a new weekly PPV on Friday's prove to be a wise investment. Move forward two months and you find that CSDW are well and truly on their way to becoming a national phenomenon, with the weekly ROF PPV's proving to provide good exposure of CSDW development talent aswell. Only time will tell however if Philippa will stand by her man should CSDW start to fall in the ratings.[/QUOTE] And here's the changelist for V3 (released sometime within the next few days after some fine tuning of data) [QUOTE=V3 Changelist] Added new workers - Amie Gooding - Billy Todd - Carlos - Devon Brown - Joseph-Marie-Gerald Fleuette - Mark Forrester - Natalie Woodward - oNYx - Phil Stevens - Philippa Beauson - Puma MacIntosh - Ricky DeVoe - Tank - Tim Johnson - Tom Richards Changed Kid Lightnin's profile to fit in with CornellVerse rather than Real Life Added ChainSaw Dungeon Wrestling (CSDW) All "new" workers given contract to CSDW All CSDW workers given correct pushes and gimmicks. CSDW Titles filled Added several new relationships Added TV show for CSDW Fixed NCW-UK/MOSC War pact ROF become CDSW development territory Created UKTV and UKPPV Added PPV deals for ROF and CSDW Added "The Dungeon" as a Venue Some New Workers given Headshots (provided by undertaker666)[/QUOTE] CSDW In More Detail [QUOTE=ChainSaw Dungeon Wrestling] [B]CSDW Owner:[/B] Devon Brown (As ChainSaw) [B]Roster:[/B] Amie Gooding Billy Todd (As The Kidd) Carlos Chad Graham Diego Digou (As Italian Stalion) Hidetoshi Inamoto (As Hiratima) Joseph-Marie-Gerald Fleuette (As The GraveDigger) Kid Lightnin' Kyle Graham Luca Rodriguez (As Flash Majik) Mark Forrester Natalie Woodward Nina Oscars (As Dynamyte) oNYx Phil Stevens (As Prototype) Philippa Beauson Puma MacIntosh Ricky DeVoe Tank Tim Johnson Tom Richards [B]TV:[/B] The Dungeon [B]PPV:[/B] UKPPV [B]Challenge:[/B] Hire referees, road agents booking team, any staff you can before your first TV show on Thursday, with 20 workers on your roster you're going to have to make sure you can keep everyone happy, you do have a slught advantage however, Ring of Fire are your development territory, but for how long? [B]Titles:[/B] [B]CSDW Heavyweight:[/B] ChainSaw [B]CSDW Britains Best:[/B] Italian Stalion [B]CSDW Womens:[/B] Dynamyte [B]CSDW Tag:[/B] Tag Twins[/QUOTE]

Well no doubt there will be more bugs that i find in V4, but still, i'll release this now, and hpefully i'll get some feedback to see what needs editing. [QUOTE=V4 Changlist] Added Tim Johnson as head booker of ROF Altered popularity of CSDW to prevent workers being stolen Made all CSDW workers on written contracts Reduced Tank and Phil Stevens' booking skill to prevent them being stolen for head booker jobs.[/QUOTE] Download Link - [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FJ5I22KT[/url] Worker Pictures - Amie Gooding [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/AmieGooding.jpg[/IMG] Diego Digou [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/DiegoDigou.jpg[/IMG] Jean-Marie-Gerald Fleuette [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/JMGFleuette.jpg[/IMG] Natalie Woodward [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/NatalieWoodward.jpg[/IMG] Hiratima1 [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/Hiratima1.jpg[/IMG] Hiratima2 [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/Hiratima2.jpg[/IMG] Hiratima3 [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/Hiratima3.jpg[/IMG] Hiratima4 [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/Hiratima4.jpg[/IMG] All above created by Undertaker666 CSDW Logo - [IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/hurricanendp/CSDW.jpg[/IMG] Just right click and save to the correct folders, the final few workers ("Tag Twins" Chad and Kyle Graham, Kid Lightnin' and Luca Rodriguez pictures will be uploaded once made, these will have to be manually assigned to workers unless a new version is released) Please give any feedback you can, just so i know wether anyone likes or uses this :rolleyes:

Oi, are you pinching my pics?! :p I keep forgetting to mention this so i'll do it now before I forget again! I haven't had chance to look at the data yet but when you gave me the details of the Graham Twins you had Chad's age as 24 and Kyle's as 26 so you might want to check that. :)

i'm using it, wether that means anything i'm not too sure. But, honestly, it's not too bad, i've found a few more "minor" mistakes, but thats just spelling, a tag team being noted as on the list even though it's not, and some titles are vacant, all of which are in CSDW. But, i like the fact that i created a completely new fed, there's no where near enough workers, so i had to hire some of the original C-Verse guys, and now my new challenge is to keep everyone happy, something i've never been able to do. ----------------------- If you want to have a challenge on this, use CSDW you wont know who anyone is, if you want an easy ride, use one of the EWLA's in Europe, not Scotland, and if you want a not too difficult/not too hard game then use NCW-UK or 3EW, both have interesting challenges there

Archived