Cornellverse Explored

[B]OOC[/B] I think I should explain how this diary is going to work before I write anything else. The plan for this diary is that it's going to be a collection of 1-month diaries. The reason for this is because I only have the trial version of TEW 2005. It's not that I don't have the money, It's that I don't have a credit card to buy it. Because of this I decided that I would do diaries for alot of the Cornellverse promotions. I'm going to compile them all into this one thread so that I don't spam up the forums with a dozen diaries. The first diary that I'll be doing will be a created promotion based out of the Mid-West called DDW (Diamond Dust Wrestling). Expect diaries for TCW, SWF, CZCW, MAW, NYCW, NOTBPW, 4C and any other company I want to do a diary for. Suggestions are welcome as well. [QUOTE][U]Table of Contents[/U] [B] Diamond Dust Wrestling[/B]- Post #2-24 [B]Canadian Charisma Championship Combat[/B]- Post #25-31 [B]Canadian Golden Combat[/B] - Post #32-46 [B]NOTBPW[/B] - Post #47-50 [B]DAVE[/B] - Post #51-65 [B]Supreme Wrestling Federation[/B] - Post #70-[/QUOTE]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was 3 A.M. on a Friday night and I had gotten home just over an hour ago. I'd went to an SWF house show that night and I must say, it was awesome! I've been a big fan of wrestling my entire life.In fact I'm training to become a wrestler and going to that show really helped me put into perspective everything I had been learning for the last 4 months. Just being in the crowd, I could feel the energy they were giving off and I knew that I wanted to be in front of a crowd like that one day, so I promised myself to work harder than ever to make it to the big stage one day. But anyways, it was 3 A.M. and time to go to sleep. As soon as I got in bed the phone rang. I was tempted to just let it ring and check the caller ID in the morning, I even mumbled to myself "F*ckin' telemarketers". Unfortunately for me though, the phone kept ringing. Eventually I decided to pick it up and yell at whatever idiot decided to call me this late at night. I picked up the phone and began yelling at whoever it was on the other line "Who the hell is this and why are you calling me so late?" A womans voice asked "Is this JD Silver?" That's the alias I use as a wrestler so I wasn't sure what to expect out of this call, I was still a little cranky since I'd been up nearly 24 hours so I asked, in a not too pleasent tone "Who's this and what do you want?", She answered "This is Jessica Meade and I'm calling you because I'm starting a promotion down in the Mid-South." "So why are you calling me? And why are you calling so late?" "I've been trying to call you since 8. And the reason I'm calling is because I want you be the head booker of the promotion." I was hoping that she wanted to use me as a wrestler because that's what I want to be. Although, I have done some booking for other promotions since most don't want me to wrestle citing a lack of experience in the ring as the reason. Oh, did I forget to mention?, I kinda suck in the ring. I have met Jessica before at a CZCW show that I was told I was going to get a match on, unfortunately they didn't use me and instead asked me to help out with booking the card. My guess is that that's where she knows me as a booker from. I decided to give her an answer for her offer. "Listen, it's a really nice offer and all, but I'm a wrestler first and foremost. I think I'm going to have to decline your offer. If you want me as a wrestler on the other hand, I'd gladly accept." "Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you suck in the ring." (Of course I knew that was true, but I still wanted to be a wrestler. Practice makes perfect..... right?) "I've seen some of the CZCW, NYCW and MAW shows you've booked and I'm impressed with them. I want to hire you as my head booker." "Aren't there other people out there that would work as a booker for you?" "No, in fact you're my plan E." I responded to that in my usual sarcastic tone "How comforting to know." "I really need someone with your talent if this thing is gonna take off. I already have alot of great wrestlers that plan on working for this company and a TV deal." "And just who are those wrestlers?" "Human Arsenal, Joey Minnesota, Brent Hill and Steve Flash. Those four are working with me to get this promotion up and running" I knew those four guys because Joey and Arsenal are basically the kings of the indys right now (as far as I'm concerned anyways) and Brent and Steve are fantastic wrestlers. I worked with Steve and Joey in NYCW and realized that it was proably one of them that dropped my name to her. It just became a very tempting offer to me, especially considering that they already had a TV deal and were operating in the same area where my wrestling school is. I think I've made up my mind. "How much does this job pay?" "So does this mean that you're in?" "Yea, I'm in." "Alright then, meet me at Irvine Hall tomorrow at noon." "See you then." And with that I hung up the phone and went to sleep. I knew tomorrow was going to be a big day for me and my career.

It was 11:00 Saturday morning. I knew I had to drive out to Kansas from Texas to meet Jessica Meade at Irvine Hall, but quite frankly, sleep comes first. I drove out there and was luckily only an hour late. Of course she yelled at me about being unproffesional, ya know, since I was late and all. The first question I asked her was why I had to drive all the way out here just to talk with her. She made sure to make it clear to me why we were here. "This is where we're going to be holding our first event and our first TV taping." "Oh, alright. So when's the first show?" And then she dropped the first bombshell on me. "Friday." "Which Friday?" "This Friday" "So how many wrestlers do we have under contract?" "4, and I told you who they were last night." I was really starting to regret taking this job. "So we're supposed to put on a show with only 4 wrestlers?" "No, That's where you come in. You're going to have to call wrestlers to get them under contract with us." "In 6 days?" "It's alright, the guys we have made a list of people who might be interested, and you've worked for alot of the small promotions so you should have some numbers." "Fine, I'll work on it. So what station are we on? The Pop! Network?, National Pride?, GNN?, C.AN.N., America-Sports-1?,.." I was cut off by Jessica as she dropped bombshell number 2 on me "Public Access." And with those words all the enthusiasm I had for this job suddenly dissapeared. Thinking she might be pulling a rib on me I asked her in a nice, polite manner "Are you f*cking kidding me?" "No, We're on public access in the Mid-West, Mid-Atlantic and New England." "Alright, I'll try to work with this. Does this promotion even have a name yet?" "Yup, It's called Diamond Dust Wrestling." She then pulled out a flier out with the company logo on it and showed it to me. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/DDW.jpg[/IMG] "The logo looks like someone edited some clipart." "For your information I had an artist do it for me." "Are they by any chance older than 7?" "You can mock the logo all you want but this is the company you're working for so unless you can do something better I suggest you learn to live with it." "Fine, I'll deal with it. So let me get this all straight: You want me to get a promotion up and running, scout workers, hire workers, write storylines, book fueds, live with that logo, and get a show ready for this Friday on a public access channel?" "Yes. Do you think you can handle it?" "No, but that's never stopped me before." And with that we parted ways and I went home to call alot of workers, scout alot of talent, book the show, and try to find an artist over 7 years old to do a new logo for the company. We're f*cked.....

4 o'clock A.M. on Saturday night, ok technically Sunday morning, and I'm up watching wrestling tapes and browsing indy promotion websites trying to look for any talented wrestlers I can find. Luckily I've found wrestlers from all over the world that I want to call up. When I say all around the world I mean it. I've seen matches from Mexico and definately need to try to sign Champagne Lover, Mario Heroic and Black Eagle. From Canada I've seen The Natural, Thomas Morgan, Dog Fyte, Joey Poison, and Tim Westybrook. From The UK I'm impressed with Johnny Stones, Danny Patterson, Joss Thompson and Jack Geidroyc. From America there are way too many to list. Luckily for me most of the wrestlers from the list I was given were interested in DDW, especially the TV deal part (they can find out it's on Public access after they sign the contract). All of the workers I've called have agreed to meetings on Wednesday or Thursday for negotiations, talk about cutting it close. I still need to call the international wrestlers and try to get them into negotiatons. I need some sleep.... Alright, let's fast-forward to Friday because I don't feel like talking about all the sh*t and egos I put up with for some of the negotiations. I've finally gotten the roster assembled and sooner than I expected thankfully. The roster looks something like this (OOC note: I'm into week 3 as I write this so I'm going to write up what the roster looked like as best as I can remember)(Faces are blue, heels are red) : [U]Main Eventer[/U] [COLOR="Blue"]Human Arsenal[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Vin Tanner[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Alex Braun[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Kurt Laramee Danny B Bling Fumihiro Ota Billy Russell[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jimmy P.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Big Cat Brandon The Wolverine[/COLOR] [U]Upper Midcarder[/U] [COLOR="Red"]The Insane Heat Mean Jean Cattley Barry Kingman[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jim Force[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Brent Hill[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Hell Monkey[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Joey Minnesota[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Black Eagle Puerto Rican Power[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Tom Angelus[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]American Buffalo Donnie J.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jungle Jack[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Rick Sanders Doug Peak[/COLOR] [U]Midcarder[/U] [COLOR="Red"]Mainstream Hernandez Marc Speed Mario Heroic Champagne Lover[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Mikey James[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jimmy Cox[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]American Elemental[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Insane Machine[/COLOR] [U]Lower Midcarder[/U] [COLOR="Red"]Steven Parker Flemmy Lemming Dog Fyte Joss Thompson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Tim Westybrook[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Samoan Machine[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]William Hayes[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]The Natural[/COLOR] [U]Opener[/U] [COLOR="Red"]Thomas Morgan Zeus Maxmillion[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Joey Poison[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Jack Geidroyc[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Rolling Johnny Stones[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Cal Sanders[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Danny Patterson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] [U]Others[/U] Nicole Kiss- Manager Cat Jemson- Manager Sue Danes- Announcer Jessica Meade- Authority figure/owner Baby Jamie- Ref [U]Tag Teams[/U] The Animalz (Big Cat Brandon & The Wolverine) The Fly Boys (Donnie J. & Jimmy P.) Mighty Fine (Darryl Devine & Jacob Jett) Inside Scoop (Thomas Morgan & Flemmy Lemming) Team Plague ( Fumihiro Ota & Black Eagle) The Puerto Rican Superstars (Frankie Perez & Mario Heroic) Insanitys Asylum (Insane Machine & The Insane Heat) The Street Crew ( Danny B Bling & Kurt Laramee) A pretty good roster If I do say so myself, especially with only 6 days to prepare. Now onto the booking and writing aspect of this. I need to get some feuds going. First things first though, I need championships. The first one is obvious, a World Heavyweight Championship. I have a couple of options for how to crown DDW's first champion: I could have a tournament, or a battle royal, or I could just throw the guy I think would make the best champion in a match with someone. I think I'll go with the 3rd option. I'll have to make sure have Human Arsenal vs. Vin Tanner advertised for the first show. Wait............ do public access channels even have commercials? Even if they don't I'll make sure to have flyers made. Next up is the Tag Team Championship. This title I can afford to have put on the line in a tournament. I'll throw the Fly Boyz, The Animalz, Team Plague, and Mighty Fine in there and this should be a pretty good tounament. As far as other titles go, I think there's enough of a roster where I can put in a midcard title and I think to add some variety I'll put in two specialty titles, a Hardcore Championship and an X-Division Championship (I hope that one's not copyrighted). Now all I have to do is work on putting together some interesting feuds and storylines.............. in less than a day. I should get to writing. [QUOTE]OOC: The stats for the company are as follows- [B]Location[/B]- Mid-South [B]Prestige[/B]- 25 [B]Money[/B]- $250000 [B]Style[/B]- Traditional [B]Website[/B]: www,ddw.cjb.com [B]Popularity[/B]: Mid-South: 60 Mid-Atlantic, Mid West, South West, Puerto Rico: 31 New England, North West, South East, Tri State: 33 Great Lakes: 30[/QUOTE]

It's Friday night, 7 P.M., an hour before the show begins and the fans are filing into the arena. According to the ticket vendors there are going to be about 4,000 people filling the crowd. It looks like the advertising and hype worked out well because even though it's not a sell-out it's a pretty damn good number. I've gone over all of the storylines and feuds with all of the wrestlers and I'm getting really excited to see how this comes together. It's then, as everything seems to be going just fine, when Jessica comes up to me to ask me about the show. I tell her that everything is covered and yet she decides to question me anyways. Meade:"Alright, who are the announcers?" Me:"Sue Danes is gonna be announcing." Meade:" Is that it? Only her?" Me:"Yeah. Is there a problem with that?" Meade:"Can't you get a color commentator?" I suppose I hadn't actually thought about a color commentator but it seems like a good idea to have one, unfortunately who am I supposed to get 30 min. before a show? Me:"I think it's a little late for that." Meade:"I think we need one so I'm demanding you find one." Me:" I know just the guy, why don't you wait here while I go get him." Of course I had no clue as to who I would put in the announcers booth but I didn't feel like being interogated. I went into the locker room to try to see if I could find someone I hadn't booked in a match to fill in. The first voice I heard as I entered the locker room was that of Damian "The Natural" Carvill. He came up to me when he saw me and asked me The Natural:"Hey boss, I was wondering, since I'm not doing anything tonight, if me and Hayes could work a dark match or something?" Me:"You ever announce a match?" Natural:"No." Me:"Well you're gonna tonight?" Natural:"But I've never called a match before." Me:"Well there's a first time for everything. Oh, and tell Hayes that he can join you too." Problem solved. As far as I'm concerned anyways. The crowd is starting to get tired of waiting for the event to start. Well, I guess it's now or never. Time to start the show.

[CENTER][B]DDW Diamond Wrestling[/B] Friday, Week 1, 2005 Held in front of 4,145 fans in Irvine Hall in the Mid South [/CENTER] [U]Dark Matches[/U] [B] Match #1- Triple Threat- Brent Hill vs. Jacob Jett vs. Champagne Lover[/B] This match was mainly here just to give these guys something to do, and taking into consideration that nobody in the arena had a clue as to who Jett and Lover were I say this went pretty well. Brent Hill won the match in 9:38 after Hill pinned Lover [B]Winner- Brent Hill (C+)[/B] [B] Match #2- JD Morgan vs. Alex Braun[/B] This match was here to test these two out and I have to say, I was expecting more out of them. Morgan hit the Slingshot Syplex and picked up the pinfall victory in 6:02 [B]Winner- JD Morgan (C+)[/B] [U]Main Show[/U] Announcers [B]Sue Danes[/B], [B]The Natural[/B], and [B]William Hayes[/B] welcome everyone in the arena and watching on Public Access in the Mid-South, Mid Atlantic and New England to the first episode of DDW Diamond Wrestling. We kick off the first show with [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B], [B]Champagne Lover[/B], [B]Mario Heroic[/B] and [B]Frankie Perez[/B] coming down to the ring. PRP grabs a mic and addresses the crowd. "[COLOR="Navy"]I came down to this ring to give warning to those in charge of DDW, and that warning is to not discriminate against us. The 4 of us have had to deal with issues of racism and discrimination. We've banded together to prevent this injustice from happening here in DDW.[/COLOR]" PRP then passes the mic to Champagne Lover (who is much better on the mic, only problem is he speaks english pretty poorly)."[COLOR="Navy"]I do not understand why you people are booing us. Everything mi amigo said was the truth, every company here in los estados unidos has held us back and kept us away from a championship at all cost.[/COLOR] (fans are booing pretty loud by now)[COLOR="Navy"] You , como se dice, idiotas do not know true talent when you see it. You do not deserve to see us perform here tonight.[/COLOR]" with that Lover throws down the mic and the 4 leave. The Natural chimes in with his opinion "[COLOR="Navy"]Great, as if it weren't bad enough these Mexicans were screwing up my orders at McDonalds, now somebody's giving them mic time[/COLOR]." [B](C-)[/B] The camera goes backstage where we see [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] and [B]Kurt Laramee[/B], with [B]Cat Jemson[/B] at his side, finishing up a game of pool. Minnesota sinks the 8-ball and wins the game to which Laramee doesn't look too pleased. Minnesota then says "[COLOR="Navy"]Alright time to pay up, we agreed on $50.[/COLOR]" Laramee responded to that with "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I thought you said this was your first time playing.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]I guess I'm just a quick learner.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]You were hustling me weren't you?[/COLOR]" " [COLOR="Navy"]Me? Hustling you? I would never attempt such a thing.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]You know what I do to hustlers?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Pay them what you owe them?, cuz I'm still waiting for my 50 bucks[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I'm about to kick your ass.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]I'd like to see you try[/COLOR]." At this point DDW Owner Jessica Meade walks by and hears the arguement. She decides to make a match between the 2 for later tonight. [B](B-)[/B] The camera cuts to Meade's door where[B] Thomas Morgan[/B] (dressed like a reporter) and [B]Flemmy Lemming[/B] (with notepad and pencil in hand) are waiting. Morgan says to Flemmy "[COLOR="Navy"]Alright, you know what to do, right?[/COLOR]" Lemming says "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Of course, I stand here, look important, pretend to take notes, and then put my pencil on my ear.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Exactly, I taught you well. Now, what do you do in an interview?[/COLOR]" " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]I ask them stuff[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Like?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I dunno, you never told me[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Fine, I'll teach you now[/COLOR]." Morgan knocks on Meades door but nobody answers. "[COLOR="Navy"]Now do you know what we do when someone won't let us interview them?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Knock their door down?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]No, but I like your style. We annoy them until they come out.[/COLOR]" The 2 knock on the door until Meade walks up to the hallway "[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]What are you two doing?[/COLOR]" Morgan and Lemming stop knocking, Morgan gets out a tape recorder and Lemming starts pretending to write "[COLOR="Navy"]Oh, there you are Ms. Meade, We have some questions to ask you[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Whatever they are they'll have to wait, I'm busy right now.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]But this'll go quick, we promise.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Leave me alone or you're both fired[/COLOR]." Meade walks into her office. Morgan and Lemming look dissapointed. Lemming then puts his pencil in his ear like a Q-tip and Morgan yells "[COLOR="Navy"]NO!, on your ear, not in your ear![/COLOR]" [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match #1- The Fly boys vs. Team Plague (Black Eagle & Fumihiro Ota)[/B] This match is the first in a tournament to crown the first DDW Tag Team Champions. This was a back and forth match which saw Jimmy P. get the pinfall on Plague in 7:32 after a Surf's Up [B]Winners- The Fly Boys (C+)[/B] We see [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] making his way to the ring for his upcoming match with [B]Kurt Laramee[/B]. Minnesota is struck with a pool stick to the back courtesy of [B]Cat Jemson[/B]. Kurt Laramee and [B]Danny B Bling[/B] begin beating him down. The whole time Kurt was yelling about this being what happens to anyone who tricks The Street Crew. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match #2- Kurt Laramee vs. Joey Minnesota[/B] You could see Minnesota was hurt throughout the match. Laramee dominated an injured Minnesota. Every time Joey started to make a comeback Cat would involve herself in the match. Laramee took the match to the outside of the ring. Minnesota hit a suplex on Laramee onto the ramp. Minnesota got back to the ring in time for the ref to count Laramee out and award a count-out win to Minnesota [B]Winner- Joey Minnesota by Count-out (C+)[/B] Joey is celebrating in the ring when Danny B Bling jumps him from behind. Laramee and Jemson join in the attack. The 3 beat him down until [B]JD Morgan[/B] runs out to make the save. [B](C)[/B] [B]Match #3- DDW Diamond Championship- American Buffalo vs. Champagne Lover[/B] This match began with Buffalo dominating Lover. That is, until Perez Distracted the ref, PRP pulled Bufallo out of the ring, powerbombed him, and threw him back in. Lover locks in the Champagne Breakfast and Buffalo taps out at about 3:00 minutes. [B]Winner and DDW Diamond Champion- Champagne Lover (C+)[/B] We go backstage where [B]Vin Tanner[/B] is being interviewed about his upcoming match with Human Arsenal to crown the first ever DDW World Heavyweight Champion. [B]Vin[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"] I've worked for plenty of wrestling promotions in my 20 years in the business. I've seen companies come and go and tonight determine not only who the World Heavyweight Championship but whether or not this company survives. If Human Arsenal wins tonight then I'm afraid this company may be doomed. As the consumate professional that I am I just can't allow something like that to happen and If Arsenal has any respect for me or my accomplishments he will lay down in the middle of the ring and allow me to pin him and not only win the World Championship, but to save this company as well.[/COLOR]" [B] (B-)[/B] Next up is [B]Human Arsenal[/B] to hype up match with Vin. [B]Arsenal[/B]:" [COLOR="Navy"]Vin, I just heard you run your mouth about being the savior of this company. I respect what you've done in this business Vin, I really do, But that doesn't mean that I'm going to just lay down for you though. If we want this company to survive then I say let the best wrestler win the championship and if you're the best wrestler then fine, But I have no intentions on losing tonight. You're past your prime Vin and I'm the future of this company and I'll prove it to you and everyone else tonight. Let the best man win.[/COLOR]" [B] (B-)[/B] [B] Match #4- DDW World Heavyweight Championship- Vin Tanner vs. Human Arsenal[/B] The match started off with the two men staring each other down. Vin told Arsenal to just lay down and get it over with and Arsenal ......... laid down? Arsenal motioned to Vin to pin him and Vin did just that. The ref got to 2 when Arsenal tossed Vin off of him. Arsenal and Tanner got up and Arsenal clotheslined him down. Vin rolled out of the ring to get away from Arsenal. On the outside he began yelling at Arsenal and the ref about how Arsenal should've taken his chance to just lay down. Vin got back in the ring and this match really started. It was a great way to end the night. Tanner used his brawling skills to try to take down Arsenal while Arseanl threw in some brawling as well and outwrestled Tanner every chance he got. Vin used evey dirty trick in the book to try to put Arsenal away but he kept coming back. Arsenal finished Tanner off with the Ammo Dump at 10:27 to become the first DDW Heavyweight champion. [B]Winner and DDW Heavyweight Champion- Human Arsenal (B)[/B] Overall- [B](B-)[/B] [QUOTE][U]Quick Results:[/U] [I]Brent Hill def. Jacob Jett, and Champagne Lover (C+) JD Morgan def. Alex Braun (C+) The Fly Boys def. Team Plague (C+) Joey Minnesota def. Kurt Laramee (C+) Champagne Lover def. American Buffalo (C+) Human Arsenal def. Vin Tanner (B)[/I][/QUOTE]

The show is over, the fans are happy and so am I. I went into the locker room and congratulated everyone on a job well done, especially Human Arsenal and Vin Tanner who put on a great match to end the night and start the company off on the right foot. After a night like this I'm glad I took the job, all I have to do is block out the fact that we're only on public access and I'm on cloud 9 right now. And that's when Jessica came up to me. My first thought, which is becoming second nature by now, is "what did I screw up now?", lucky for me she wasn't here to complain. Meade:"Great job tonight, I knew there was a reason I hired you." Me:"Thanks. Wasn't I your plan E though." Meade:"Yes, but I did choose you didn't I? Anyways, I just got the financials for the show." Me:"How'd we do?" Meade:"We made about $20,000." My jaw was on the floor, I couldn't believe we actually made a profit tonight Me:" Are you serious?" Meade:"Yea, and I think that if we can keep making a profit we can run more than one show a week." Me:" Well, we only have an hour a week right now so that would definately be a good thing. When are we gonna start?" Meade:"How about Tuesday?" Me:"Now you ask me what I think about the date of the event. Why didn't I get a choice about the first show?" Meade:"Because we needed a show ready by today." Me:"We could've given them a tape with re-runs of Barney and nobody woulda noticed. Like I've said before, nobody watches public access tv." Meade:"You can keep believing that but we'll have the ratings in tomorrow." Me:"Then I'll talk to you tomorrow" And with that I was off to party with the locker room. 2 PM Saturday I woke up to the phone. It was Jessica calling me about the ratings. Meade:"I just got the ratings." Me:"Let me guess, the stamp collectors hour beat us?" Meade:"Your sense of humor is still horrible. Anyways, in the Mid-South we drew 31,814 viewers, in New England we drew 450 viewers and in the Mid-Atlantic we drew 377 people." Me:"Wait, people watch public access?" Meade:"Yes you idiot, and we did well. I've been thinking about running an event and I think we should have it in New England on Tuesday. What do you say?" Me:"Alright, fine by me, I'll start thinking about it." Meade:"Ok, see you Tuesday." Me:"Yea yea, see ya Tuesday." After booking the show I decided to use the website for something and post a card for the New England show which I've entitled "DDW Blue Chipper" [QUOTE][B][CENTER] DDW Blue Chipper preview[/CENTER][/B] On DDW Diamond Wrestling Human Arsenal was able to defeat Vin Tanner to capture the DDW World Heavyweight Championship. What will Tanner have to say after losing out on becoming the first ever DDW Heavyweight Champion? Human Arsenal has stated that he is a fighting champion, the question right now is, will someone challenge him? We also saw on Diamond Wrestling JD Morgan make the save for Joey Minnesota when he was being attacked by The Street Crew. Announced for the show is Minnesota and Morgan vs. Danny B Bling and Kurt Laramee. DDW will also crown two new champions. The Hardcore Championship will be on the line in a triple threat match between Dog Fyte, American Buffalo and Danny Patterson. The X-Division Champion will be determined in a fatal 4-way match: Black Eagle vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon. Champagne Lover won the Diamond Championship last week with help from his stablemates, this week he will put the title on the line against Jim Force. Can Champagne defeat Force or will Force be able to capture the championship? Either way the winner will put the title on the line against the winner of Brent Hill Vs. Mean Jean Cattley. We also see the Tag Team Title tournament continue as The Animalz take on Mighty Fine. All this and much more Tuesday Night at the Skid Row Club in New England. Tickets are on sale for the low price of $15.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]Quick rundown: [B]DDW Hardcore Championship- Dog Fyte vs. American Buffalo vs. Danny Patterson DDW X-Division Championship- Black Eagle vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon DDW Diamond Championship- Champagne Lover (c) vs. Jim Force DDW Tag Team Championship Tournament- Mighty Fine (Darryl Devine & Jacob Jett) vs. The Animalz (The Wolverine & Big Cat Brandon) Joey Minnesota & JD Morgan vs. The Street Crew (Kurt Laramee &Danny B Bling) DDW Diamond Championship #1 Contenders Match- Mean Jean Cattley vs. Brent Hill Plus Human Arsenal in action[/B][/QUOTE] All predictions, comments, suggestions or feedback welcome

really cool stuff here. Im keeping an eye on this.. Too bad you dont have a full game though man! Somebody should be nice and get you one... I would be that nice guy but Im broke :( Anyway...keep this coming, I'm digging it

[QUOTE=Ramaeno]really cool stuff here. Im keeping an eye on this.. Too bad you dont have a full game though man! Somebody should be nice and get you one... I would be that nice guy but Im broke :( Anyway...keep this coming, I'm digging it[/QUOTE] Thanks for the comments. I'm glad to see someone's reading this. It is a bummer that I don't have the full game, hence the collection of 1-month diaries. It would be great if someone got me the full game, I'm just not expecting it to actually happen. p.s. Your DAVE diary is awesome:D

[CENTER][B]DDW Blue Chipper[/B] Tuesday, Week 2, 2005 Held at the Skid Row Club in New England Att. 1,000 (Sellout)[/CENTER] [U]Dark Matches[/U] [B]Match #1- Tim Westybrook vs. Joey Poison vs. Zeus Maxmillion vs. Jack Giedroyc[/B] This match was only here to give these guys something to do. The 4 relative unknowns did a good job of getting the crowd into the match. Westybrook hit a powerbomb on Geidroyc for the win at 6:31. [B] Winner- Tim Westybrook (C-)[/B] [B]Match #2- Hell Monkey vs. Jungle Jack[/B] I definately wasn't expecting this good of a match out of these two. The end of this match come as Hell Monkey slipped out of the Jack-Hammer, hit the Hellfire Kick and followed it up with the Tumbling Monkey to pin Jungle Jack at 7:55 [B]Winner- Hell Monkey (B-)[/B] [U]Main Show[/U] DDW new comer [B]Danny Patterson[/B] begins the show by hyping up his upcoming match to crown the very first DDW Hardcore Championship. Patterson kept it short and to the point simply stating "[COLOR="Blue"]Anyone who wants to get between me and the Hardcore championship will be destroyed[/COLOR]." [B](F)[/B] [B]Match #1- DDW Hardcore Championship- Dog Fyte vs. American Buffalo vs. Danny Patterson[/B] Patterson pretty much dominated this hardcore match smashing everything from chairs to kendo sticks to trash cans over his opponents heads. Buffalo was able to make a comeback and give a stampede to Patterson. He then hit a Stampede on Dog Fyte through a table placed in the corner. By the time he was able to make a cover Patterson had recovered. He broke the pin and threw Buffalo out of the ring and covered Fyte to become the DDW Hardcore champion at 7:41 [B]Winner and DDW Hardcore Champion- Danny Patterson (C-)[/B] As [B]Danny Patterson[/B] is making his way up the ramp he's blindsided by [B]Doug Peak[/B]. Peak lays Patterson out with a chair and raises the Hardcore belt above his head as though he'd won it. [B](E)[/B] [B]American Elemental[/B] is backstage being interviewed about the upcoming fatal 4-way match to crown the first DDW X-Division Champion. [B]American Elemental[/B]:" [COLOR="Blue"]Tonight I'm going to be facing 3 very talented high flyers. I have a great deal of respect for the man in this match. With that being said, it will also be a great honor to be go down in history as DDW's first X-Division champion.[/COLOR]" [B](D) [/B] [B]Match #2- DDW X-Division Championship- Black Eagle vs. Mainstream Hernandez vs. American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon[/B] These 4 went out and put on a hell of a showing for this crowd. the action was back and forth and non-stop. This match ended as American Elemental went up top for a moonsault. Black Eagle shoved AE down to the floor into the gaurd rail. Eagle capitalized on that ny hitting the New Jersey Turnpike on Mainstream Hernandez to pick up the win and championship at 14:44 [B]Winner and X-Division Champion- Black Eagle (C)[/B] [B]Champagne Lover[/B] comes down to the ring with a microphone. He begins to berate his oponent for tonight [B]Champagne Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Jim Force, all you are is some painted up idiot that throws a couple of punches, you are not a real wrestler. Tonight I will show you what wrestling is as I out-wrestle you and make you scream like a little girl when I lock on The Champagne Breakfast.[/COLOR]" [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match #3- DDW Diamond Championship- Champagne Lover (c) vs. Jim Force[/B] Lover was rocked with a few punches by Force in the early going of this match but caught one of his punches and turned it into a standing arm bar. After that Lover had full control of the match by doing exactly what he promised to; out-wrestle Force. Lover attempted to lock inthe Champagne Breakfast but was met with elbows to the face. As Force mounted a comeback Puerto Rican Power made his way down to ringside. Lover distracted te ref long enough for PRP to hit the San Jaun Bomb. Lover locked in the Champagne Breakfast and Force tapped at 6:50 [B]Winner and still DDW Diamond Heavyweight Champion- Champagne Lover (C+)[/B] The Natural reminds everyone that later on tonight we'll see [B]Brent Hill[/B] take on [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] to determine the #1 contender for the DDW Diamond Championship [B](D)[/B] [B]Match #4- DDW Tag Team Championship Tournament- Mighty Fine (Darryl Devine & Jacob Jett) vs. The Animalz (The Wolverine & Big Cat Brandon)[/B] This match was the kind of quality that you'd expect out the two teams. The Animalz relied on brawling while Jett and Devine relied on their high flying skills. The end of the match came as Brandon made a blind tag. Devine hit the DDD (Devine Dream Drop) on Wolverine and tagged in Jett who was perched on the top rope and went for a 450 only to have Brandon hit the Big Cat Pounce while he was still making the rotations in mid-air. Brandon nailed Devine sending him to the outside and made the pin on Jett at 9:54. [B] Winners- The Animalz (C+) [/B] Having just picked up the victory, The Animalz celebrate in the ring. [B](C)[/B] The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing The Animalz vs. The Fly Boys on DDW Diamond Wrestling to crown the first DDW Tag Team Champions [B](C)[/B] [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] comes down to the ring to issue a challenge. [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Everyone running this company has tryed to hold me and my fellow Hispanic superstars back. It should have been me in the World Heavyweight Championship match last week, not that talentless hack Human Arsenal. I challenge anyone in the back to come out here and try to beat me. I'm going to prove that I deserve to be the World Champion no matter how many people I have to destroy to get it.[/COLOR]" [B](C-)[/B] While PRP is in the ring waiting for someone to accept his challenge, we see Joey Minnesota and JD Morgan in the back talking. [B]Joey Minnesota[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Listen, I just need to know if I can trust you out there tonight.[/COLOR]" [B]JD Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]You think you can't trust me?[/COLOR]" [B]Joey Minnesota[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Well, you don't exactly have a good track record with partners.[/COLOR]" [B]JD Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Just worry about winning tonight and not about me.[/COLOR]" [B](C)[/B] [B]The Fly Boys[/B] are in the back with mics and begin to taunt [B]The Animalz[/B] by throwing out some pretty bad jokes such as "[COLOR="Blue"]If they're animals do you think they've been neutered?[/COLOR]" and "[COLOR="Green"]What's an animal with out a brain?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]I dunno, what?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Big Cat Brandon and The Wolverine[/COLOR]" The two laughed at their own jokes and high-fived each other on them. The Natural chimes in with his opinion once again saying "[COLOR="Indigo"]I hope these two morons realize that it isn't open mic night by Friday[/COLOR]" [B](C)[/B] The camera goes back to the ring where [B]PRP[/B] is still waiting for someone to accept his challenge and someone finally does. The fans cheer as [B]Tom Angelus[/B] comes down to the ring to accept PRP's challenge and get him to shut up about "unfair treatment" [B]Match #5- Puerto Rican Power vs. Tom Angelus[/B] Angelus was able to hold his own in the match and was able to get PRP down but he couldn't keep him down. PRP fought back and unloaded on Angelus knocking him down. Angelus was able to fight back and this bought Frankie Perez down to the ring to trip up Angelus and allowing PRP to hit the Puerto Rican Power Block to get the pinfall at 8:44 [B]Winner- Puerto Rican Power (C-)[/B] [B]Vin Tanner[/B] is in the ring and calls Human Arsenal out. Arsenal comes down to the ring and grabs a mic. Before the champ can say anything Vin cuts him off [B]Vin Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Now Arsenal, I know I didn't get the job done last week so this week I decided that instead of challenging you to a rematch tonight, I would go and find you an opponent. So tonight your first title defense will be against a surprise opponent of my choosing. What do you say to that Arsenal?[/COLOR]" [B]Human Arsenal[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]I say let them bring it on. I'm a fighting champion, I'll put this belt on the line against your mystery opponent tonight, but I'm gonna tell you right now, neither you nor anybody you can find is gonna be able to take this belt from my waist.[/COLOR]" [B]Vin Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Well that's where you're wrong, last week you got lucky, I was having an off night, and I had something in my eye and some other things, but I'm not here to complain. That title won't be around your waist for long, in fact tonight, that man will take it from you.[/COLOR]" Tanner points behind Arsenal and as he turns around he gets a big chair shot to the head courtesy of [B]Henry Lee[/B]. [B](B)[/B] Our camera goes to the back now just in time as [B]Flemmy Lemming[/B] (with notepad and pencil in hand again) and [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] (still dressed as a reporter) entered JD Morgans locker room. Morgan pulled out his tape recorder and began questioning JD [B]Thomas Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]JD, we have a couple of questions for you.[/COLOR]" JD turns around with a look of surprise on his face [B]JD Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]How the hell did you two get in here?[/COLOR]" [B]Thomas Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]That's not important right now,[/COLOR] (to Flemmy) [COLOR="Blue"]Here Flemmy, you can have your hairpin back.[/COLOR] (hands a hairpin to Flemmy).[COLOR="Blue"] Now, JD, there have been rumors that you're a traitor, a turncoat, a Benedict Arnold, a..[/COLOR]" JD cuts him off and yells [B]JD Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Shut up! I don't know how you two got in here or why you decided that interviewing me sounded like a good idea but if you don't leave right now, I'm going to throw the both of you through that wall. Understand?[/COLOR]" [B]Thomas Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Yes sir, but if you could just tell us..[/COLOR]" Morgan gets cut off again as JD Screams leave as the 2 run off. [B](D) [/B] [B]Match #6- Joey Minnesota & JD Morgan vs. The Street Crew (Kurt Laramee &Danny B Bling) [/B] This match started with Morgan and Bling in the ring together. The two traded holds with Morgan getting the better of him. he tagged out to Laramee and Joey wanted in. Morgan tagged in Minnesota and he and Laramee went at it. Joey got the better of Kurt but a thumb to the eye turned the tide of this match. Laramee and Bling made quick tags and cut off the ring as well as Cat Jemson making her presence felt anytime the refs back was turned. Minnesota finally was able to get Laramee down. As he crawled to his corner to get the hot tag to Morgan, Morgan lept off the apron and left Joey to fend for himself. The 3-on-1 odds caught up with Joey. The end came when Laramee distracted the ref long enough for Cat to get in a low blow and allow Bling to hit the Phunk Drop for the 3-count at 8:37 [B]Winners- The Street Crew (C+)[/B] The 3-on-1 assault continues as Cat gets in some good slaps while Laramee holds him up. Bling is getting ready to deliver a shot with his cane to Joey as JD Morgan comes charging back down to the ring. Morgan quickly stole the cane away from Bling as he was about to hit Joey with it. Morgan then prepared to deliver a cane shot to Bling (much to the crowds delight) only to hit Minnesota with it. Morgan then celebrated with the street crew. [B](C-)[/B] We see [B]Brent Hill[/B] and [B]Mean Jean Cattley[/B] backstage arguing. The two men seem about to come to blows and eventually do. Everyone around them in the locker room has to try to seperate the two men. They eventually calm down some and they prepare to go to the ring to finish their fight. [B](E)[/B] [B]Match #7- DDW Diamond Championship #1 Contenders Match- Mean Jean Cattley vs. Brent Hill[/B] These two gave it everything they had for nearly 20 minutes for a chance at the DDW Diamond Championship. This match was back and forth as neither man could could take control of their opponent for long. The end of the match came as Cattley went for the Mood Swing, but Hill was able to turn it into the Complete Package in the middle of the ring. Cattley couldn't make it to the ropes and tapped out at 19:33. [B]Winner- Brent Hill (C)[/B] [B]Vin Tanner[/B] and [B]Henry Lee[/B] appear on screen now as they rip into [B]Human Arsenal[/B]. Vin goes on and on about how Arsenal doesn't deserve to have the championship and he's a disgrace to wrestling [B]Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Arsenal, you have no idea what it means to be a champion. To be the world champion of a promotion you have to be the best wrestler in said promotion, now that's a fact, and Arsenal, you're definately not the best, that's also a fact. And speaking of facts I should be holding that belt right now. I'm the best wrestler this company has ever seen and will ever see. Tonight Henry Lee is going to teach you to be the best, and he's going to teach you to respect the veterans.[/COLOR]" [B](B-)[/B] Human Arsenal's on the screen now to address Vin Tanner. [B]Human Arsenal[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Vin, I beat you fair and square in the middle of the ring and I even have the tape to prove it. You can make up all the excuses you want about how you were having an off night or how you had something in your eye but I still beat you. All you have to do is ask for a rematch Vin, I'm a fighting champion, I'd be happy to beat you again and prove to you that I deserve to be wearing this championship belt. As for tonight, I'm going to beat Henry Lee in that ring fair and square just like I did to you last Friday.[/COLOR]" [B](B+)[/B] [B]Match #8- DDW World Heavyweight Championship- Henry Lee vs. Human Arsenal (c)[/B] With Vin Tanner on the outside of the ring it was obvious that Arsenal didn't have his full concentration on Henry Lee, and it cost him. Lee jumped Arsenal as his back was turned to Lee to start the match. Tanner took every opportunity to cheat and help out Lee that he could. The end of the match came as Arsenal was standing against the ropes. As Lee charged him Arsenal ducked and catapulted Lee over the ropes onto Tanner taking them both down. Arsenal threw Lee back into the ring, hit the Ammo Dump and made the pinfall. [B]Winner, and still DDW World Heavyweight Championship- Human Arsenal (C+)[/B] [B]Lee[/B] and [B]Tanner[/B] both make their way into the ring and attack [B]Human Arsenal[/B] as he's celebrating in the ring. The two beat him down pretty badly. As this is happening a familiar music hits and [B]Alex Braun[/B] comes running down the aisle with a chair. He slid into the ring as Tanner and Lee bailed out. He checked on Arsenal and then went to yelling for Lee and Tanner to come back down to the ring as the show ended. [B](B-)[/B] Overall- [B](C+)[/B] [QUOTE][U] Quick Results:[/U] [I]Tim Westybrook def. Joey Poison, Zeus Maxmillion, and Jack Giedroyc (C-) Hell Monkey def. Jungle Jack (B-) Danny Patterson def. Dog Fyte and American Buffalo (C-) Black Eagle def. Mainstream Hernandez, American Elemental, and Snap Dragon (C) Champagne Lover def. Jim Force (C+) The Animalz def. Mighty Fine (C+) Puerto Rican Power def. Tom Angelus (C-) The Street Crew def. Joey Minnesota & JD Morgan (C+) Brent Hill def. Mean Jean Cattley (C) Human Arsenal def. Henry Lee (C+) Overall- (C+) [/I][/QUOTE]

Another great show as far as I'm corncerned. I accomplished everything I wanted to and the fans seemed to enjoy it. Unforunately Meade came up to me and wanted to talk. I thought for a second that she was going to congratulate me on a job well done. I was wrong. Meade:"Do you know how this show did?" Me:"Pretty good if you ask me." Meade:"We lost money." Me:"So?" Meade:"That's a bad thing. Understand?" Me:"No, you don't understand. When I said "So?", I meant "So why should I care?", It's not like it's my money." Meade:"You're the head booker, you should care about the financials." Me:" And yet I don't." Meade:"You should, because I'm blaming this on you. We lost more on this than we made on the first show." Me:"So? We're not as popular out here. There are less people coming which means less ticket sales. It's not hard to figure out." Meade:"Fine, I'll make a deal with you. If we're not bankrupt by this time 2007 you'll still have a job." Me:"You really think I can make $250,000 dissapear in 2 years." Meade:"The thought's crossed my mind." Me:"What do I get out of this deal?" Meade:"A paying job." Me:"Fair enough. But on one condition." Meade:"What?" Me:"I get to book shows whenever I want." Meade:"As long as you clear it with me first." Me:"Alright. We have a deal." Meade:"Good." Me:"By the way, we have a show tomorrow in the Great Lakes." Meade:"Since when?" Me:"Since 3 seconds before I said there was one." Meade:"And how exactly are we going to advertise this?" Me:"Internet." Meade:"Are you kidding me?" Me:"Nope, It'll be called Expansion. We can go to areas that we wouldn't normally go. Kinda like a weekly house show." Meade:"As long as you don't bankrupt this company then I'll allow it." I think that went well. All I gotta do is keep money in the bank and I can do whatever I want. This is gonna be fun. Now all I gotta do is go post something on that site about this.

[CENTER][B]DDW Expansion[/B] Wednesday, Week 2, 2005 Held in front of 641 people at The Asylum in The Great Lakes[/CENTER] [U]Dark Matches[/U] [B]Match #1- Black Eagle vs Cal Sanders[/B] Giving my X-division champion something to do and not much more. Cal Sanders lost by countout at 6:06 [B]Winner- Black Eagle (C-)[/B] [B]Match #2- Henry Lee vs. Alex Braun[/B] Needed to test this match out with the program I'm setting up and I'm happy with the result [B]Wiiner- Alex Braun drew with Henry Lee in 5:31 following a double disqualification. (B-)[/B] [U]Main Show[/U] [B]Sue Danes[/B], [B]William Hayes[/B] and [B]Champagne Lover[/B] (filling in for The Natural) welcome the crowd to DDW Expansion [B]Darryl Devine[/B] is seen on screen getting ready for his upcoming match. Out of nowhere [B]Flemmy Lemming[/B] and [B]Thomas Morgan[/B] burst into the locker room (still dressed as reporters). [B]Devine[/B]:"[COLOR="DarkGreen"]How did you two get in here? The door was locked.[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]That isn't important right now.[/COLOR]" (hands a hair pin to Flemmy)"[COLOR="Navy"]Here Flemmy, you can have this back. Now, onto you Mr. Devine. What are your thoughts about your match tonight with yours truly and the Flemster here, Inside Scoop?[/COLOR]" [B]Devine[/B]:"[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Ya know breaking and entering is a crime, right?[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]That's not important right now. What's important are your thoughts.[/COLOR]" [B]Devine[/B]:"[COLOR="DarkGreen"] I think you should get out of my locker room and let me get ready before I throw you two wannabes out.[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]:" [COLOR="Navy"]Very interesting comments Mr. Devine. I look forward to seeing you in the ring later.[/COLOR]" [B]Devine[/B]:" [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Out! Now![/COLOR]" And with that Morgan and Lemming ran out to get ready for the match. [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match #1- Mighty Fine (Devine & Jett) vs. Inside Scoop (Flemmy Lemming & Thomas Morgan) [/B] A good in-ring debut (sorta) for Inside Scoop here. The tag team experience of Mighty Fine proved to be too much for Inside Scoop though. Lemming rolled to the outside and attempted to use a chair to take out Devine. Devine ducked the chairshot and hit the Devine Dream Drop on the outside. Devine rolled back into the ring while the ref counted Lemming out at 5:47 [B]Winners by count-out- Mighty Fine (C-)[/B] [B]Champagne Lover[/B] takes off his headset, grabs a microphone and stands on the announce table. Lover decides to let the people know about his problem with The Natural. [B]Champagne Lover[/B]:" [COLOR="Navy"]Ever since I got into this country I have faced nothing but discrimination, racism and hatred. However, there is one man who excessively continues to mock me, my people, my beliefs, my very talented in-ring ability, my stunning good looks, my accent and everything else I am. That man is The Natural. Tonight I have done a better job as announcer than he has done in his entire time with this company. Natural, I challenge you to step into the ring with me. I am sick of hearing you run your mouth and now I want you to summon up the cajones to actually put your money where your mouth is.[/COLOR]" [B](C)[/B] Lover calms down and settles back into his position at the announce table as DDW World Heavyweight Champion [B]Human Arsenal[/B] makes his way down to the ring. Arsenal grabs a mic and addresses Vin Tanner. [B]Human Arsenal[/B]:" [COLOR="Navy"]As everyone already knows I'm a fighting champion, and tonight I'm feeling like having a match, so anyone in the back who thinks they deserve a shot at my title then come out here and try to take it.[/COLOR]" And with that Vin Tanners music hits and out comes Vin. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic to address Arsenal. [B]Human Arsenal[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]So you're finally going to take another shot at my title?[/COLOR]" [B]Vin Tanner[/B]:"[COLOR="DarkGreen"] No Arsenal, I'm not the one who's accepting your challenge, I'm accepting on behalf of a friend of mine.[/COLOR]" [B]Human Arsenal[/B]:" [COLOR="Navy"]I already beat Henry Lee so if that's your surprise...[/COLOR]" [B]Vin Tanner[/B]: (cutting Arsenal off)"[COLOR="DarkGreen"]No, that's not my challenger this time. This time I found a man who has a history in mixed martial arts, a man who could easily break any bone in your body if I told him to, a man who could easily knock you out with one punch or one kick. Tonight your opponent is Billy Russell.[/COLOR]"[B](B-)[/B] Russell comes running down to the ring and the main event begins [B]Match #2- DDW World Heavyweight Championship- Billy Russell vs. Human Arsenal (c) [/B] Alot of stiff shots from Russell and alot of dangerous suplexes from Arsenal led to a good match. Unlike Arsenals opponents thus far Russell can match up with Arsenal in wrestling ability. Russell was able to get Arsenal down into a front facelock and work his knees into Arsenals shoulders and head. Russell made some stiff shots to Arsenals head. It was obvious that Russell was trying to injure Arsenal. Arsenal was able to catch a kick to the head and turn it into an exploder suplex that turned the momentum of the match. Arsenal was able to deliver belly-to-bellys, clotheslines and a boot to the face to Russell before finally putting him away with the Ammo Dump. Arsenal covered Russell for the win at 9:07 [B]Winner and still DDW World Heavyweight Champion- Human Arsenal (C+)[/B] Arsenal is in the middle of the ring celebrating his win when Russell gets up behind him and delivers a stiff kick straight to the back of Arsenals' neck knocking him down and nearly out. Tanner comes back down to the ring and has Henry Lee with him. The three men beat Arsenal down. All of a sudden the three scatter out of the ring as they see Alex Braun running down to the ring with a chair in hand. [B](C+)[/B] Overall-[B](C+)[/B] [QUOTE][U]Quick Results:[/U] [I] Black Eagle def. Cal Sanders (C-) Alex Braun drew with Henry Lee (B-) Mighty Fine def. Inside Scoop (C-) Human Arsenal def. Billy Russell (C+) Overall- (C+)[/I][/QUOTE]

Expansion accomplished everything I wanted it to which was raising our popularity from D to C- to put it on par with the rest of the country. I doubt that there's going to be much use for expansion so I may just make that monthly. Speaking of monthly shows I think we need a PPV equivalent show every month. This'll give me something to aim for when I'm booking. I've been trying to get into contact with any PPV provider I can find but none of them think I can get them enough money. I'm getting so desperate that I'm even trying to get a contract to air PPV's in Japan, yea, I'm that desperate. At this point the monthly show will probably just be a super-card show. This website thing is working out pretty well I must say. I was able to get people out to the shows. I was also able to get someone to redesign the company logo for me. There are 3 choices right now. I'm going to leave it up to the people who are reading this to decide which they like best. A.[IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ddw1.jpg[/IMG] B.[IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ddw2.jpg[/IMG] C.[IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ddw3.jpg[/IMG] (OOC: The logo contest is real. PM me or reply to this thread to vote for which variation you like best or if you think they all suck then you can vote for that too.) [QUOTE]From. www,ddw.cjb.com [CENTER]DDW Diamond Wrestling preview[/CENTER] This week on DDW Diamond Wrestling we'll see DDW Diamond Champion Champagne Lover put his title on the line against #1 contender Brent Hill. Can Champagne make another successful defense or has his luck run out? Lover has also made remarks about DDW commentator The Natural. Will The Natural have anything to say in response to Lover? Also on the show is the finals of the DDW Tag Team Championship tournament where The Animalz will take on The Fly Boys. The Fly Boys taunted The Animalz last week on DDW Blue Chipper. This can't be sitting well with The Animalz who are very dangerous as is. Can The Fly Boys pull off what has to be considered an upset and defeat The Animalz? Last but not least, DDW management has announced a huge match for this Friday night. DDW Heavyweight Champion Human Arsenal will team up with Alex Braun as they take on Henry Lee and the man who has been a thorn in the champs side all month long, Vin Tanner. This will be the first time since DDW's first show that Human Arsenal and Vin Tanner will be in the ring together. All this and much more. Find out what happens on DDW Diamond wrestling this Friday night on your local public access channel. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U]Quick rundown for DDW Diamond Wrestling[/U]: [I]DDW Diamond Championship- Brent Hill vs. Champagne Lover (c) DDW Tag Team Championship- The Animalz vs. The Fly Boys Human Arsenal & Alex Braun vs. Henry Lee & Vin Tanner[/I][/QUOTE] All predictions, comments, suggestion, etc. welcome

[CENTER][B]DDW Diamond Wrestling[/B] Friday, Week 2, 2005 Held in front of 3,650 people in Irvine Hall in the Mid-South[/CENTER] [U]Dark Matches[/U] [B]Match #1- Rick Sanders vs. Joss Thompson vs. Marc Speed vs. Jimmy Cox[/B] A good technical exchange by all four men in this match. Sanders proved to be the better wrestler tonight and picked up the win over Joss Thompson. [B] Winner- Rick Sanders (C)[/B] [B]Match #2- The Hispanic Superstars (Frankie Perez & Mario Heroic) vs Inside Scoop (Lemming & Morgan) [/B] Perez and Heroic pretty much dominated this match. Inside scoop tried to make a comeback but fell short. The match was over when Perez locked in the P-Clutch on Morgan. [B]Winner- The Hispanic Superstars (D)[/B] [U]Main Show [/U] [B]The Natural[/B], [B]Sue Danes[/B] and [B]William Hayes [/B]welcome everyone to another episode of DDW Diamond Wrestling The show starts with Steve Flash backstage getting something to drink. Steven Parker walks up behind Flash and stands there as if waiting to be acknowledged by Flash. [B]Flash[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]Can I help you?[/COLOR]" [B]Parker[/B]:"[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]You sure can, I want you to train me.[/COLOR]" [B]Flash[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]What are you talking about kid?[/COLOR]" [B]Parker[/B]:"[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I want you to be my mentor. I think I can learn alot from you. I'll do whatever you ask of me, I swear.[/COLOR]" [B]Flash[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]I'll think about it[/COLOR]." [B]Parker[/B]: (Now on his knees begging)"[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Please please please Mr. Flash. I promise to do my best and make you proud of me.[/COLOR]" [B]Flash[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]Get up off your knees[/COLOR]." [B]Parker[/B]:"[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Does this mean you'll teach me?[/COLOR]" [B]Flash[/B]:" [COLOR="Navy"]Sure. Why not?[/COLOR]" [B]Parker[/B]:"[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Thank you Mr. Flash. I promise I won't let you down.[/COLOR]"[B](D) [/B] The camera now goes to DDW X-Division Champion [B]Black Eagle[/B]'s locker room. Eagle is sitting on a bench while [B]Nicole Kiss[/B] is standing next to him. She says that Black eagle is so confident in his abilities that he is willing to defend his title against anyone and is throwing out an open challenge to any high-flyer. [B](C) [/B] [B]Hell Monkey[/B] walks up to Black Eagle and tells him that his challenge is accepted. [B](C-)[/B] The Natural reminds everyone that the main event for the night is scheduled to be Alex Braun and Human Arsenal vs. Henry Lee and Vin Tanner [B](B-)[/B] The Natural is interrupted by [B]Champagne Lover[/B] and[B] Puerto Rican Power[/B] who make their way down to the ring with mics in hand. Champagne Lover gets on the mic and addresses both his challenger for tonight, Brent Hill, and The Natural. [B]Champagne Lover[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]Tonight I face another man being thrown at me by DDW Management to try to remove a championship from my waist. I have defeated every opponent that has been thrown at me, battled adversity, challenged greatness, and overcome it all. I am the greatest champion in DDW history and I will prove why tonight as I make Brent Hill scream uncle as I lock in the Champagne Breakfast. And now onto you Natural. You can mock me and my people all you want but went it comes down to it you cannot defeat me, for I am better than you and these redneck, hick idiots in the crowd. Natural, I am not only a better wrestler than you, I'm a better announcer as well.[/COLOR]" The Natural makes a few comments on that from the announce booth. "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]He can say he's a better announcer than me, but that doesn't make it true. I saw the show, I thought I was watching Telemundo, not DDW. If this idiot wants to challenge me then he's gonna find himself without that title.[/COLOR]" [B](C+)[/B] [B]Match #1- DDW Diamond Championship- Brent Hill vs. Champagne Lover (c)[/B] These two men really seemed to click and it showed. They went all out for close to 15 min. Both men worked each other over trying to soften them up for their submission finisher. Hill appeared to have the match won when he locked in The Complete Package on Lover only for Puerto Rican Power to show up.PRP blatantly broke up the submission right in front of the ref. Lover was disqualified but kept his title which is all he cared about. [B]Winner- Brent Hill by DQ (C+)[/B] Champagne Lover and Puerto Rican Power continued to attack Hill after the disqualification. The Natural had seen enough and decided to take a chair and go down to the ring. Natural ran down to the ring making the save for Hill as Lover and PRP slid out of the ring. [B](D)[/B] The Natural picks up a mic and addresses Lover [B]Natural[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]You wanna run your mouth Lover then you're gonna pay the price. I say that we settle this. I challenge you to a match any time or place you want it.[/COLOR]" [B](C-)[/B] The camera goes backstage where we see the DDW Hardcore Champion [B]Danny Patterson[/B] walking around backstage. Patterson is hit from behind once again by [B]Doug Peak[/B] who is seen wielding a chair. [B](E)[/B] Next up we see [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] come down to the ring to address his current troubles with Laramee, Bling, Jemson and JD Morgan. [B]Joey[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"] I came out here tonight because I'm getting sick and tired of all this **** with The Street Crew and JD Morgan. It seems like every show I get jumped by someone. And why does it seem that way? Because it's true. I've been on the receiving end of an ass whoopin' by somebody every show and it's always from behind. I'm issuing a challenge to any and all of them to face me 1-on-1, man-to-man and settle this in the ring.[/COLOR]"[B] (C+)[/B] [B]Sue Danes[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Coming up next is going to be the Tag Team Championship tournament finals between The Animalz and The Fly Boys. We have a special video package for this match so let's have a look.[/COLOR]" The video contains footage of how both teams got to the finals including the 2 semi-finals matches and The Fly Boys taunting The Animalz with bad jokes. [B](C+)[/B] [B]Match #2- DDW Tag Team Championship- The Animalz vs. The Fly Boys[/B] These 2 teams gave it all they had to win the Tag Team Championships. The Animalz tossed the smaller opponents around the ring while The Fly Boys used their speed and high-flying tactics to their advantage. The Animalz tried to end this match quickly as Big Cat Brandon tried to hit his Big Cat Pounce only for Donnie J. to dropkick him. Both men went down as they tried to make it to their corners to make the tag. Brandon was able to make the tag to Wolverine who kept Donnie from tagging in Jimmy. Wolverine tossed Donnie around the ring until he hit an enziguri and made the hot tag to Jimmy. Jimmy cleaned house when he got into the ring, but not for long as Brandon nearly decapitated him with a clothesline. The match went on with Wolverine dominating Jimmy until he was able to make the tag to Donnie. When Donnie got tagged in he took Wolverine down and went straight for Brandon. The two brawled outside the ring while the ref. counted Donnie out because he was the legal man. the Animalz picked up the count-out win at 6:31 but not the titles. [B] Winners by count-out- The Animalz (C+)[/B] We now go to the DDW World Heavyweight Champions locker room. Human Arsenal is preparing for his tag team match later on tonight. Thomas Morgan and Flemmy Lemming make their way into Arsenals locker room by nearly busting through the door. [B]Arsenal[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]The door was unlocked.[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Too late. Now, Mr. Arsenal we want to get your thoughts on your match-up tonight against Vin Tanner and Henry Lee?[/COLOR]" Human Arsenal gets up with a serious look on his face. As he's about to say something Morgan begins to cover his head as though Arsenal is going to hit him. [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Please don't hurt me![/COLOR]" [B]Arsenal[/B]: (with an almost puzzled look on his face)"[COLOR="Navy"]Why would I? You're just here to interview me, right?[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Yeah, that's right. Now back to the question.[/COLOR]" [B]Arsenal[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]For the entire time this company has been around Vin has been thinking that he deserves to be the champion. He wasn't able to get the job done so he's been throwing everyone he can find at me and each time I've walked out with my title. I know Vin doesn't expect any of these guys to actually take the title off of me, he just wants them to take me out. Tonight is different though. Tonight I get to wrestle Vin. And tonight, I'm gonna prove once again that I'm the better man when I beat him in the middle of that ring.[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]"Well thank you for those riveting words Mr. Arsenal, This'll make a great interview and thank you for your cooperation.[/COLOR]" [B](C)[/B] The camera now goes backstage to where Vin Tanner and Henry Lee are. [B] Vin[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Arsenal can talk all he wants about how he's the better man and the better wrestler, but actions speak louder than words. The reason I've been choosing your opponents lately is because I wanted to test you to see if you are in fact worthy of a World Championship. Sadly though, you're not. When the time is right I'll take my rematch and no sooner. I can say that I'm going to beat you but I'd rather prove it. You see, you've got it all wrong Arsenal, tonight you're not going to be pinning me in the ring, in fact you won't be beating either of us. I'm better than you Arsenal and I'll prove it to you tonight when I defeat you.[/COLOR]" [B](B-)[/B] [B]Match #3- Human Arsenal & Alex Braun vs. Henry Lee & Vin Tanner[/B] This match was one big train-wreck waiting to happen, and the good kind of train wreck too. This match degenerated into one big brawl that the ref had a hard time controlling. None of the four men wanted to wait for the tag so the ref. changed this match to a tornado tag match (Meaning that all 4 men can be in at the same time.) Arsenal kept going after Tanner only to get caught by Lee. Lee beat him down before Tanner would get back in the ring and go after him. This tactic continued through-out the match. That is, until Braun was able to catch Lee with the Braun damage. Arsenal finally got his hands on Tanner for the first time in the match. Braun went for the pin after the Braun damage but only got a 2-count. Arsenal and Tanner exchanged blows on the other side of the ring with neither man getting a clear advantage over the other. Arsenal whipped Tanner into the corner and charged in with an avalanche. Tanner moved and took advantage of Arsenal's mistake. Tanner rolled Arsenal up with a school-boy and with a handful of tights and feet on the ropes was able to get the 3-count for the win at 7:38. [B]Winners- Vin Tanner & Henry Lee (B-) [/B] The show ends with Tanner and Lee celebrating their victory. Tanner takes the belt from the time keeper and celebrates with it in the ring as the show goes off the air. [B](B)[/B] Overall- [B](B-)[/B] [QUOTE][U] Quick Results:[/U] [I]Rick Sanders defeated Joss Thompson, Marc Speed and Jimmy Cox (C) The Hispanic Superstars defeated Inside Scoop (D) Brent Hill defeated Champagne Lover by DQ (C+) The Animalz defeated The Fly Boys by count-out (C+) Vin Tanner and Henry Lee defeated Alex Braun and Human Arsenal (B-) Overall- (B-)[/I][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] - James "Big Cat" Brandon was injured during a match in WEXXV Tuesday night. He suffered a bicep tear and is expected to be out of action for about a month. From www,wrestlingnewssite.com [/QUOTE] Let me just say this: This sucks. I obviously had plans with Brandon and the tag team titles, now I have to scrap that and re-write the entire thing. This came to my attention hours away from tonights show. To think, I had to put this show off for a day because I had guys working for USPW and he would've taken me over WEXXV. Most would probably think it's no big deal but I had planned something big tonight and it involved Brandon in the main event. That's one more storyline scrapped. Looks like I've got alot of rewrites to make. [QUOTE]-From www,ddw.cjb.com: This week on DDW Blue Chipper The DDW World Heavyweight Champion Human Arsenal is scheduled to appear. Human Arsenal has been thrown challengers left and right by Vin Tanner. Will this trend continue this week or will Vin himself challenge for the title after his win against Arsenal in the tage team match on Diamond Wrestling? Also on Diamond Wrestling the Tag Team Championship match ended in a count-out meaning that no champions were crowned. Unfortunately for The Animalz, Big Cat Brandon was injured last night. Will the Fly Boys be handed the Tag Team Championships or will there be replacements for The Animalz? Champagne Lover will be in action tonight. Will Champagne Lover have more to say about The Natural when he isn't around and will Brent Hill have anything to say to Champagne Lover after being attacked by him and Puerto Rican Power? After throwing out an open challenge, DDW X-Division Champion Black Eagle will take on Hell Monkey in a championship match. DDW Hardcore Champion Danny Patterson will also be in action. After being taken out from behind each week will Patterson have something to say to Doug Peak? On Diamond Wrestling Joey Minnesota put out an open challenge to the 3 men who have been attacking him for the past month. Will any of them accept the challenge and take on Minnesota? Last but not least, DDW owner Jessica Meade has said that she has a huge announcement that will shake the very core of DDW. All this and more at DDW Blue Chipper. Tickets on sale now for the low price of only $15.[/QUOTE] All predictions, comments, suggestion, etc. welcome

[CENTER][B]DDW Blue Chipper[/B] Thursday week 3 2005 Held at The Den in New England in front of 1,852[/CENTER] [U]Dark Matches[/U] [B] Match #1- Rolling Johnny Stones & Tim Westybrook vs. Dog Fyte & Zeus Maxmillion[/B] All 4 of these men have bright futures ahead of them and they had the chance to show it here. Unfortunately none of these men are very popular in the US. The match ended when Tim Westybrook made Zeus Maxmillion tap out to a full nelson at 7:44 [B] Winners- Tim Westybrook & Roling Johnny Stones (D)[/B] [B]Match #2- Matt Sparrow vs. American Elemental[/B] This was the debut match for the new signing Sparrow. A very competitive X-Division match that saw Sparrow pick up the win after hitting the Bird Brain Buster in 7:41 [B]Winner- Matt Sparrow (C)[/B] [U] Main Show[/U] [B]Sue Danes[/B], [B]William Hayes[/B], and [B]Champagne Lover[/B] welcome the fans to DDW Blue Chipper The show begins with DDW owner [B]Jessica Meade[/B] coming down to the ring to make an announcement that will change DDW forever. [B]Meade[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I came out here to deliver a huge announcement that will change DDW. I'm here to announce that DDW will now be holding a monthly supercard event. On Sunday, December 30th DDW will present Breakout. This will be the biggest event DDW has ever held and will be stacked with huge matches, such as the main event which I am announcing now. At Breakout we will see Human Arsenal put his World Heavyweight Championship on the line against Vin Tanner. I am announcing right now that all of the championships will be on the line at Breakout. Speaking of championships, I have an announcement to make about the tag team championships. Last week we saw a count-out occur in the championship match resulting in no champions being crowned. Normally I would just sign a rematch, but unfortunate circumstances are keeping that from happening. As some of you may already know Big Cat Brandon was injured last night and will be out for an unknown amount of time. While I'm tempted to give the titles to The Fly Boys I will allow The Wolverine to find someone to fill in for his injured partner. This match will also take place at Breakout.[/COLOR]" [B](B-) [/B] Backstage [B]Human Arsenal[/B] is seen entering the building. As he gets through the door he's jumped by Vin Tanner, Henry Lee and Billy Russell. The three continue stomping away until Alex Braun and Jungle Jack run in to save Arsenal. [B](B- for the attack, C+ for the save)[/B] The camera cut to [B]Steve Flash[/B] and [B]Steven Parker[/B] getting ready for their upcoming match. [B]Flash[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Are you ready to work harder than you've ever worked before? Are you ready to make sacrifices? Are you ready to train like you've never trained before? Are you ready to be better than you've ever been before? And are you ready to wrestle like a champ?[/COLOR]" [B]Parker[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I have to take a piss.[/COLOR]" [B]Flash[/B]: (with a dissapointed look on his face)"[COLOR="Navy"]Down the hall, 3rd door to the right.[/COLOR]" [B] Parker[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Thanks man.[/COLOR]" [B](D)[/B] [B]Match #1- Mighty Fine vs. Flash & Parker[/B] Parker was anxious to get into this match and tagged Flash in before the match had even started. Flash was never in the match after that. Devine and Jett dominated Parker from bell to bell. Jett put Parker away with Jett Engine forcing him to tap at 5:33 [B]Winners- Mighty Fine (C-)[/B] Devine and Jett go backstage after their win to look for DDW owner Jessica Meade. When they find her they demand the tag team championships [B]Devine[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]You see what we just did out there? We destroyed those two. We're the best tag team DDW has right now and we're not even being considered for a Tag Team Title shot? I say that's bullsh*t. We know The Animalz are out of action and there's an open slot in the Tag Title match at Breakout, put us in that slot. Watch as we become the tag team champions. We'll hold those titles with the kind of respect that those two beach bums never could. What do ya say?[/COLOR]" [B]Meade[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Thank you for your input gentlemen, I'll put some consideration into your request.[/COLOR]" And with that she walks into her office leaving Mighty Fine to talk about how great they'll be with the championships around their waists. [B](C+)[/B] In the backstage area we see DDW Hardcore champion [B]Danny Patterson[/B]. He pulls the cameraman up to him and very angrily challenges Doug Peak to a match at Breakout. [B]Patterson[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I came to DDW to dominate and I get attacked from you every week. You want my Hardcore title then bring your ass back here and fight me for it. Your cowardly attacks stop here. Next time it happens, it'll be the end of your career.[/COLOR]" [B](D)[/B] [B]Match #2- DDW Hardcore Championship- Tom Angelus vs. Danny Patterson (c)[/B] Patterson dominated in this hardcore match. Patterson looked angry over Peak and took it all out on Angelus who didn't stand much chance in the hardcore enviroment. Patterson finished Angelus off by making a nice dent in a chair and possibly Angelus' head. Patterson took the pinfall victory at 5:03 [B]Winner- Danny Patterson (D)[/B] [B]Brent Hill[/B] comes down to the ring to address the situation that happened on Diamond Wrestling. [B]Hill[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]You and your run-in buddies screwed me out of a championship that should be mine right now. I'm not out here to run my mouth about me kicking your ass or anything like that. I'm here to request a rematch. And if you have the, how did you put it?, cojones to accept we'll see who the better man really is.[/COLOR]" [B](C)[/B] The cameras go backstage now to where [B]Thomas Morgan [/B]and [B]Flemmy Lemming[/B] (still in their reporter attire) break into another locker room. This time it's [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B]'s. Morgan grabs his tape recorder while Lemming once again pretends to be taking notes. [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Mr. Power, or can I call you Peurto Rico?, or Rico for short?[/COLOR]" [B] PRP[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Can I call you deadman?[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I'm not following.[/COLOR]" [B]PRP[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Bursting into the locker room of the Hispanic Superstars makes me think you two have a deathwish.[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Relax big guy, we won't bother you, we don't care about you. We're looking for a winner, we're looking for Champagne Lover.[/COLOR]" [B]PRP[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Are you calling me a loser?[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Oh, of course not. We're just calling you unimportant. Now can you point us in the direction of Champagne Lover?[/COLOR]" [B]PRP[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]How about I point you in the direction of an ass whoopin'. You two better get ready to wrestle because Perez and Heroic are looking for a match.[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Yea, yea, that's great and all but can you point us in the direction of Champagne Lover?[/COLOR]" [B]PRP[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Sure I can. He's on his way to the ring right now. You better go now so you can catch him.[/COLOR]" [B](C-)[/B] Morgan and Lemming burst out of the entrance way looking for Lover only to get assaulted from behind by Perez and Heroic and thrown into the ring to start the match. [B]Match #3- Inside Scoop vs. The Hispanic Sensations (Perez & Heroic)[/B] This match was controlled by Perez and Heroic with Morgan and Lemming getting very little offense in. Perez ended the match with a P-Clutch making Morgan submit in 6:50 [B]Winners- The Hispanic Sensations (D)[/B] Inside Scoop had obviously forgotten Lover was at the announce booth the entire time. Lover made his way down to the ring with mic in hand. [B]Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Brent Hill can pretend to be a respectful competitor all he wants but unlike the idiots in the crowd who will buy anything, I don't believe in your act. I have more important fish to fry than you so I say that you do not get a rematch. And Brent, This has nothing to do with my cojones, this is about you not being a worthy challenger. Now, onto a man that talks trash about me all the time, The Natural. As many of you may have realized by now, I am taking his place on commentary tonight. I am proving that anything The Natural can do, I can do better. Now, everyone is saying that The Natural is not here because he is in Canada working for another promotion, but the real reason he isn't here is because he's in Canada to get away from me. He knows I have his number and he knows he doesn't have what it takes to defeat The Champagne Lover. You can cover for The Natural as much as you want William Hayes but you know the truth as well, The Natural is no match for The Champagne Lover.[/COLOR]" [B](C+)[/B] [B]Match #4- DDW Diamond Championship- Rick Sanders vs. Champagne Lover (c)[/B] Champagne Lover was in control of the majority of this match but Rick Sanders got in some offense as well and was able to get a few near-falls from Lover. Lover did a great job of wearing his opponent down for the Champagne Breakfast, and locking it in in the middle of the ring. Sanders had no choice but to tap out at 6:49 [B]Winner- Champagne Lover (C)[/B] [B]The Fly Boys[/B] are in the ring taunting The Wolverine about his partners injury and not being able to find a new partner by throwing out more horrible jokes. They laughed and high-fived each other over every bad joke, such as "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Do you think The Wolverine can find a partner?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]I dunno, Is Spiderman available?[/COLOR]". They repeated that joke 3 more times with other superhero names thrown in. They ended the segment with Donnie J. saying "[COLOR="Navy"]The Wolverine is just a broken down, lonely old man with no friends. Jess should just like give us the Tag Team Championships and save him the humiliation of realizing he has no friends.[/COLOR]" Jimmy P. adds in "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Totally.[/COLOR]" [B](C+)[/B] Speaking of [B]The Wolverine[/B], his music hits and The Fly Boys look shocked. Wolverine gets down to the ring and steals Jimmy's mic. Jimmy tries to get it back while the Wolverine starts to speak [B]The Wolverine[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]When you have something intelligent to add you can have this back. You two are complete morons but you're right about one thing.[/COLOR]" He's cut off by Donnie J. [B]J.[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Spiderman's in town?[/COLOR]" The Fly Boys laugh at this too. [B]Wolverine[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]No, you're right that I'm not the most popular guy in that locker room, but I was able to find someone who'll team up with me.[/COLOR]" He's cut off again [B]J.[/B] : "[COLOR="Navy"]Cyclops?[/COLOR]" The Fly Boys high five each other on this [B]Wolverine[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]If you two keep it up I'll just knock your teeth down your throat right here, right now. Back to what I was saying, I found myself a temporary replacement for Brandon. His name is Henry Lee.[/COLOR]" [B](C+)[/B] [B]Match #5- The Wolverine vs. Donnie J.[/B] This is the first of two singles matches between these teams. Wolverine was very aggressive in this match, most likely due to his hatred of The Fly Boys stand-up act. Wolverine was destroying Donnie before Jimmy distracted the ref long enough for Donnie to hit a low blow on The Wolverine to take control of the match. Donnie hits the Death on Miami Beach on the Wolverine and picks up a win at 5:47. [B] Winner- Donnie J. (C+)[/B] Lee and Jimmy P. step into the ring and the next match starts [B] Match #6- Henry Lee vs. Jimmy P.[/B] Lee dominated this match throwing Jimmy around and beating him down. Donnie tried to throw Jimmy a chair and distract the ref but was caught and sent to the back. Wolverine threw Lee a chair while the ref was kicking Donnie J. out. Lee hit Jimmy over the head with it and threw it out before the ref turned around. Lee hit the Asylum Buster and got the 3 count at 5:18 [B]Winner- Henry Lee (C+)[/B] [B]Black Eagle[/B] comes down to the ring with his manager Nicole Kiss. Kiss hypes up Eagle as though he's the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in the ring. [B]Kiss[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]My client, Black Eagle is a dominant force in professional wrestling. He is the hottest prospect on the independent scene and the best champion DDW has to offer. He is undefeated and will remain so. Tonight Hell Monkey will discover all this. He may not believe the hype yet but Black Eagle will beat some sense into him as he successfully defends his title tonight. Black Eagle will defeat anyone who wants to challenge him for his title and he will also win the Diamond Championship when the time is right as well as the DDW World Heavyweight Championship. Believe the hype or suffer the consequences.[/COLOR]" [B](C+) [/B] [B]Match #7- DDW X-Division Championship- Hell Monkey vs. Black Eagle (c)[/B] This was a vey even match between two of the best high-flyers in this company and in the USA. Hell Monkey seemed to be on the verge of winning this match multiple times only for Kiss to interfere each time. The end of this match came when Hell Monkey went for Tumbling Mokey. Kiss grabbed Monkey's foot long enough for Eagle to get up and hit an enziguri kick on Hell Monkey who was down on the top turnbuckle. Eagle hit the top rope hurricanrana on Monkey and then finished him off with the New Jersey Turnpike at 16:44 [B]Winner- Black Eagle (C)[/B] [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] comes down to the ring and restates the challenge he laid out on Diamond Wrestling. [B]Joey[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]6 days ago I laid out an open challenge to Danny B Bling, Kurt Laramee, and JD Morgan hoping that one of them has the guts to step up and take me on in the ring instead of these cowardly assaults I been taking since day one with this comapany. The challenge is still open. Any takers?[/COLOR]" JD Morgans music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He steals the mic from Joey and sucker punches him then saying "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I accept your challenge.[/COLOR]" [B](C-)[/B] [B]Match #8- JD Morgan vs. Joey Minnesota[/B] Morgan began the match dominating Joey who wasn't able to recover from the sucker punch long enough to mount any offense. Joey was able to make a comeback however and was about to hit an Empire Spiral on Morgan when Bling, Laramee and Jemson made their way to the ring to attack Minnesota. The ref called for the bell giving Minnesota the DQ victory at 11:54. [B]Winner- Joey Minnesota by DQ (B-) [/B] Morgan looks at Laramee, Bling and Jemson with a look of surprise on his face. Morgan pulls Laramee away from Minnesota and says to him that he could've taken Minnesota without help. Laramee ignores the comment and goes back to stomping on Minnesota. Morgan eventually does join in the assault on Minnesota. [B](C+)[/B] DDW World Heavyweight Champion [B]Human Arsenal[/B] makes his way down to the ring. He grabs a mic and before he even has a chance to say anything, Vin Tanners music hit and he came down to the ring. Tanner got a mic and was about to speak as Arsenal returned the favor by cutting him off. [B]Arsenal[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Let me take a wild guess, you cam out here to announce who my challenger for tonight is?[/COLOR]" [B]Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Seems like you've caught on. I like putting you to the test Arsenal, to see if you're a worthy champion. So far, I'm not impressed. I beat you on Diamond Wrsetling 6 days ago when I pinned you 1-2-3 in this very ring. Arsenal, you're time as champion is almost up. Now I know what Ms. Meade said about there being a title match at Breakout, but she doesn't tell me what to do. As the biggest star in this promotion I tell her when I wrestle, not the other way around. You want to get your hands on me don't you?[/COLOR] (Arsenal nods in agreement with that question) [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Well I'll tell you when I'm ready to take that title off your waist.[/COLOR]" [B]Arsenal[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Are you gonna stand here talking for the next hour or are you actually going somewhere with this?[/COLOR]" [B]Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Fine, since you're part of this short attention span generation I'll get to my point. I came out here to tell you that as of now the title match at Breakout is off.[/COLOR] (Jungle Jack makes his way into the ring behind Vin Tanner much to the crowds delight.).[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] Now onto my next topic, your opponent for tonight.[/COLOR] (Jack is standing behind Tanner now and Arsenal has a smile on is face, knowing that Jakc is about to lay out Tanner. Jack throws a punch....... at Arsenal) [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]His name is Jungle Jack.[/COLOR]" [B](C+)[/B] [B]Match #9- DDW World Heavyweight Championship- Jungle Jack vs. Human Arsenal (c)[/B] Jack continued to beat the champion down with punches, kicks and knees to the face. Jack had the advantage on Arsenal using every move in his arsenal (no pun intended). The momentum turned when Jack showboated around the ring allowing Arsenal enough time to recover. Jack went for a kick but Arsenal caught it and hit a capture suplex. Both men went down and the ref began the mandatory 10 count. Arsenal and Jack were both up by 6 and began unloading punches on each other. Arsenal took the advantage and hit a belly-to-belly suplex. Arsenal went for the pin only to get a 2. Tanner distracted Arsenal as Jack hit a cheap shot from behind taking the momentum back from Arsenal. Jack beat Arsenal down for a few minutes before going for the superkick. Arsenal was able to catch the superkick and spun Jack around kicking him in the gut to set up for the Ammo Dump. Jack dropped down onto one knee and hit a lowblow on Arsenal. The ref warned Jack about the low blow. Jack threw Arsenal out of the ring and distracted the ref. while Tanner beat Arsenal down. The ref turned around and saw Tanners attack. Tanner threw Arsenal back into the playing it up like he hadn't just been caught. Jack continued the attack on Arsenal in the ring until Arsenal was able to catch Jacks second attempt at a superkick. He hit the Ammo Dump on Jack and went right after Tanner on the outside. Arsenal rolled back in at a 9-count and went after Jack only to receive another low blow for his efforts. Jack threw Arsenal outside of the ring and followed him out. Tanner joined in on the attack. This time no one was able to make it into the ring before the 10-count. The ref called for the bell at 16:51 after losing control of the match [B]Winner- Draw (C+)[/B] The attack on Arsenal continued. A shot with the steel steps left Arsenal out cold. Tanner stole the title and got into the ring with a mic in hand. [B]Tanner[/B]: "Arsenal, the match for Breakdown is on. I'll be starting the new year as the champion and there's nothing you can do about it." [B](B-)[/B] Overall- [B](C+)[/B] [QUOTE][U]Quick Results:[/U] [I] Rolling Johnny Stones and Tim Westybrook defeated Zeus Maxmillion and Dog Fyte (D) Matt Sparrow defeated American Elemental (C) Mighty Fine defeated Flash/ Parker (C-) Danny Patterson defeated Tom Angelus (D) The Hispanic Sensations defeated Inside Scoop (D) Champagne Lover defeated Rick Sanders (C) Donnie J. defeated The Wolverine (C+) Henry Lee defeated Jimmy P. (C+) Black Eagle defeated Hell Monkey (C) Joey Minnesota defeated JD Morgan by DQ (B-) Human Arsenal drew with Jungle Jack (C+) Overall- (C+)[/I][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B]DDW Diamond Wrestling[/B] From Pennsylvania Park in The Tri-State Being held in front of 1,384 Friday, Week 3, 2005[/CENTER] [U]Dark Matches[/U] Jack Giedroyc defeated Cal Sanders and Zeus Maxmillion in 5:42 when Jack Giedroyc defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall with a Crashing On. [B](E)[/B] Samoan Destruction Inc.(Samoan Machine & Rhino Umaga) defeated Insanitys Asylum (Insane Machine & The Insane Heat) in 6:41 when Insane Machine was counted out while fighting Samoan Machine. [B](C-)[/B] [U] Main Show[/U] The show begins with [B]Darryl Devine[/B] and [B]Puerto Rican Power [/B]arguing backstage outside of DDW owner Jessica Meade's door. [B]PRP[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Did you see the way Perez and Heroic have dominated every team they've faced? They deserve a shot at the Tag Team Championships, not you and your partner.[/COLOR]" [B]Devine[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Give me a break, those two couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. All they've done so far is dominate a couple of loser teams. Me and Jett have beaten actual competition. We deserve a shot at those title, not those two losers of yours.[/COLOR]" [B]PRP[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]They could destroy you two any day of the week.[/COLOR]" [B] Devine[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I'd like to see them try. Those two couldn't outwrestle a blow-up doll and yet they're supposedly better than the greatest tag team in DDW, Mighty Fine?[/COLOR]" [B]PRP[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I'm getting real sick of you, I'm about take care of this myself.[/COLOR]" [B]Devine[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Bring it on King Kong.[/COLOR]" (Meade opens her door and begins yelling at the two ouside it) Meade: "[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Both of you shut up now. If you want a match then it's a match you've got. The Hispanic Sensations vs. Mighty Fine is next.[/COLOR]" [B]Devine[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Say babe, hows about you make that match a shot for the tag team championships?[/COLOR]" [B]Meade[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]As long as you don't try to hit on me then fine, the match is for a tag team title shot.[/COLOR]" [B](C+)[/B] [B]Match #1- The Hispanic Sensations vs. Mighty Fine[/B] This way a nice way to kick off the night. These teams knew what was on the line and went all out. Puerto Rican Power on the outside didn't make this easy for Mighty Fine. The end of the match came after Devine moved out of the way of a moonsault by Perez. Devine made the tag to Jett who was perched on the top rope. Jett hits a 450 splash on Perez. Devine hits a baseball slide on PRP as he's climbing onto the apron. Jett gets the 3 on Perez at 5:31 [B]Winners- Mighty Fine (C)[/B] [B] Steve Flash[/B] and [B]Steven Parker[/B] are seen backstage talking [B]Parker[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I'm sorry about last week sir.[/COLOR]" [B]Flash[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]That's alright. I know you must've been excited and all but you have to keep your emotions under control. Tonight I'm in a match so I'm going to teach you by example.[/COLOR]" [B]Parker[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Awesome. I promise I'l help in every way I can.[/COLOR]" [B]Flash[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]No. No helping. I can win this on my own. You're just out there to watch.[/COLOR]" [B]Parker[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Yes sir, I'll watch with the eyes of a rooster.[/COLOR]" [B]Flash[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Eagle.[/COLOR]" [B]Parker[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Really? That's how it goes? Guess you do learn something new every day.[/COLOR]" [B](D)[/B] [B]Match #2- Steve Flash vs. Mean Jean Cattley[/B] These two didn't seem to be on the same page here but still performed well. Parker was outside looking on intently. Cattley was able to get the upper hand on Flash and Parker panicked. Parker tried distracting the ref but that only worked to Cattleys favor. A low blow and a chairshot later Cattley got the pinfall on Flash in 4:41 [B] Winner- Mean Jean Cattley (C-)[/B] Backstage we see Morgan and Lemming once again trying to get into Champagne Lovers locker room. The 2 were trying to pound it down. Lemming backed away from the door and tryed ramming into it at full force, but Champagne Lover had already opened the door mid-charge. Lemming tripped over the couch. Morgan quickly got out his tape recorder and started questioning Champagne Lover. [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Mr. Lover, right now you're the DDW Diamond Champion and quite possibly the best this company has to offer. How do you feel about this?[/COLOR]" [B]Champagne Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Aren't you the two mentally retarded people who think they are interviewers?[/COLOR]" [B]Flemmy[/B]: (still on the floor draped over the tipped over couch)" [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I think I broke my nose[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Quiet Flemster I'm busy right now.[/COLOR]" [B]Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I'll take that as a yes, but I shall amuse you by answering the question. You see, The Champagne Lover is already the biggest name in wrestling down in Mexico. Since coming to the United States The Lover has been on an amazing winning streak. On any given day I could take the World Championship off of the talentless hack that is Human Arsenal, but I have decided that I will take my time to strike. When the time is right I shall take that title as well as any other I feel would make a good addition to my immense collection.[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]What are your thoughts on The Natural?[/COLOR]" [B]Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]The Natural is an arrogant jackass. I will teach him the meaning of respect. I am a champion and a much better wrestler than he will ever be. He is jealous of me. He has no respect for me because he knows that I've had more success in a month than he has had in his entire career. The Natural is just another speed bump in the road though, just like Brent Hill was. I am an unstoppable force in pro-wrestling and shall remain so.[/COLOR]" [B]Lemming[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I think my rib is broken too.[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Shut up Flemmy, this is important. Thank you for your time Mr. Lover.[/COLOR]" [B]Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]You're welcome, although I cannot condone this company hiring "special" people such as yourself and whatever that thing on my couch is.[/COLOR]" [B](C-)[/B] The camera cuts to an unknown location backstage where a large man with black hair, white eyes, and what looks like a devil beard holding a scythe. The camera pulls back a little more to see [B]Vin Tanner[/B] next to him. [B]Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Tonight, Arsenal, you will face a man that embodies death. This man is a dangerous man who may just be te death of your career. He goes by the name Reaper. There's a reason he's called that, it's because he reaps fear and terror out of his opponents. Few people have the guts to step into the ring with him. I just hope you don't decide to chicken out of this match Arsenal, that wouldn't be the action of a champion would it? Reaper is here for a reason, he's another test for you Arsenal. I just hope you walk out of this one because at Breakout, I want to prove to the world that I'm better than you. I don't think that will be a big problem though, I told Reaper to try not to murder anyones career tonight. See you in the ring Arsenal, hope you survive.[/COLOR]" [B](B-)[/B] [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] is in the ring again this week. He calls out Bling or Laramee to accept his open challenge. Bling comes out with Laramee and Jemson by his side and accepts the challenge. [B](C)[/B] [B] Match #3 Danny B Bling vs. Joey Minnesota[/B] This was an even contest from start to finish. These two didn't seem to click butthe match was still a good one. Laramee and Jemson constantly tryed to interfere and the ref had enough, he banned them from ringside. Bling tried to argue with the ref about the issue but it just gave Minnesota enough time to recover. He hit the Minnesota Salute and 3 seconds later the match was over at 5:41 [B] Winner- Joey Minnesota (C+)[/B] [B]Alex Braun[/B] is in the back with a microphone and challenges Jungle Jack to a match at Breakout. [B]Braun[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I'm not much for words so I'll make this short and to the point. Jungle Jack, what you did last week, how you turned your back on Human Arsenal, it was reprehensible. You're going to pay for what you did. At Breakout, I challenge you to a match. What I'm going to do to Vin tonight is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to a traitor like you.[/COLOR]" [B](C+)[/B] Vin is now on camera hyping up his match with Braun tonight [B]Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I've already gotten Human Arsenal taken care of with Reaper and now it's time to take care of Alex Braun. Braun, I know that you're a pretty good opponent, but I say we raise the stakes in this match. I say we make it a hardcore match and face it Braun, it's the only match you stand a chance in. Well, it doesn't really matter what you think anyways because I went to Ms. Meade and had her make it into a hardcore match. As far as Jungle Jack goes, he's no traitor, he's just smarter than he looks. He knows a winning team when he sees one. He's on the same side as the future World Heavyweight Champion, me and the future Tag Team Champions, Henry Lee and the Wolverine not to mention the most dangerous man in wrestling, Reaper. I've made something out of these men and I can make something out of Jack. He was being ignored by DDW Management and now there's no chance they can ignore him. Alex, I'm going to make an offer to you. Right now you're just Arsenals left-hand man. Join me and become something. I await your answer.[/COLOR]" [B](B-)[/B] [B]Match #4- Hardcore Match- Vin Tanner vs. Alex Braun[/B] The match began with Tanner extending his hand towards Braun expecting him to shake it. Braun slapped the hand away. Tanner tried once again and Braun slapped it away once again. Tanner tried a third time. Braun was about to slap it away as Tanner slapped him across the face to start the match. Tanner worked Braun over in the corner with punches and kicks. Tanner got out of the ring to throw every weapon he could find under the ring into the ring. Braun grabbed hold of a chair and as Tanner entered the ring Braun nailed him with it. Braun continued to hit Tanner across the back as he was down. Braun then set up a table in the corner. Braun tried irish whipping Tanner into the table but Tanner reversed and drove his knee into Brauns gut. Tanner quickly picked up a garbage can and smashed it into Brauns' skull. Tanner wedged the garbage can into the corner opposite te table. Tanner tried whipping Braun into the garbage can but it was reversed sending tanner face first into the can. Braun went to pick up Tanner when he saw Jungle Jack walking down to the ring. Braun forgot about Tanner, grabbed a chair and taunted Jack to get into the ring. Braun had a cookie sheet smashed over the back of his head as Tanner recovered. Jack slid into the ring, grabbed a chair and joined Tanner in beating Braun down. Tanner picked Baun up and held a chair to his face while Jungle Jack gave Braun the Jungle Kick. Tanner then hit the V For Victory on Braun through the table that was placed in the corner. Tanner covered Braun for the win at 7:42 [B]Winner- Vin Tanner (C+)[/B] Jungle Jack continued his attack on a beaten and bloodied Braun fighting him into the backstage area. Tanner remained in the ring and called Human Arsenal out. Arsenal came down to the ring to confront Tanner. [B] Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I hope you're prepared to face the most dangerous man in wrestling tonight Arsenal.[/COLOR]" [B]Arsenal[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]That's funny, I thought a few weeks ago you refered to Billy Russell as the most dangerous man in wrestling. Tanner, you can find any wrestler you want, dress them up like a grim reaper and call them dangerous, but I'm not buying into it. Tonight I'm going to defeat him just like I've done to every other opponent you've put in front of me. There's no way you're gonna throw me off my game. At Breakout I'm going to retain this championship whether you like it or not.[/COLOR]" [B]Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Russell is a dangerous man Arsenal, you should know that. The thing is, I found someone more dangerous. Reaper is no grim reaper wannabe, he is a legitimate killing machine. The only way you survive a match with him is if he lets you. As far as Breakout goes, you can live in little fantasy world all you want Arsenal, I will take what is mine on the 30th despite what you think.[/COLOR]" Reaper sneaks into the ring and nails Arsenal with his scythe to begin the match. [B](B-)[/B] [B]Match #5- Reaper vs. Human Arsenal[/B] Reaper took it to Arsenal like no one has been able to yet. Reaper dominated the majority of the match and it didn't help any that Tanner was on the outside. Near the end of the match Reaper went for a powerbomb but Arsenal was able to lift the man enough to send him over Arsenal and down to the mat. Tanner gets up on the apron to distract the ref while throwing in a pair of brass knuckles that the ref is unable to see. Reaper gets up to put on the knux but is caught with a kick to the gut and then the Ammo Dump. the ref turns around long enough to see the pinfall and makes the 3 count leading to a victory at 5:11 [B] Winner- Human Arsenal (B-)[/B] Tanner came in the ring to try beating down Arsenal but was stopped when Jessica Meade's music hit. She cam out to make an announcement about the Main Event of Breakout. [B]Meade[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I'm getting tired of seeing all ofthe interference in both of your matches. I came to a decision today in regards to our main event at Breakout. I've decided it will be Vin Tanner vs. Human Arsenal in a DDW World heavyweight Championship match ....... in a steel cage.[/COLOR]" (B-) Overall- [B](C+)[/B] [QUOTE][I][U]Quick Results:[/U] Jack Giedroyc defeated Cal Sanders and Zeus Maxmillion (E) Samoan Destruction Inc. defeated Insanitys Asylum (C-) Mighty Fine defeated The Hispanic Sensations (C) Mean Jean Cattley defeated Steve Flash (C-) Joey Minnesota defeated Danny B Bling (C+) Vin Tanner defeated Alex Braun (C+) Human Arsenal defeated Reaper (B-) Overall- (C+)[/I] Quick note: To anyone wondering who Reaper is it's Hell's Bouncer[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B]DDW Blue Chipper[/B] Tuesday, week 4, 2005 Held in front of 1,826 people at The Den in New England[/CENTER] [U]Dark Matches[/U] -Dog Fyte, Jack Giedroyc and Marc Speed defeated Cal Sanders, Joss Thompson and Kashmir Singh in 6:35 when Jack Giedroyc defeated Kashmir Singh by pinfall with a Crashing On. [B](D)[/B] -Rick Sanders defeated Snap Dragon in 7:45 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. [B](C-)[/B] [U]Main Show[/U] -DDW owner Jessica Meade came out to the ring to make an announcement. The announcement which was about an X-Division Championship match at Breakout. The top 6 contenders will wrestle in a mini-tournament. The 3 who win their matches will win a slot in a 4-way ladder match for the X-Division championship at Breakout. The 6 participants are Fumihiro Ota, Hell Monkey, Matt Sparrow, Mainstream Hernandez, American Elemental, and Snap Dragon. 2 of those matches will take place tonight. [B](B-)[/B] -The camera now cuts backstage to Vin Tanners locker room where he is with Jungle Jack. Tanner has decided to be generous and let Human Arsenal have the night off. Tanner doesn't have anyone for Arsenal to challenge because he's come to the decision Arsenal isn't a worthy champion thus there's no need to test him anymore. He then goes on to say that he's going to wrestle tonight. Him and Jungle Jack will be having a warm-up match tonight against Tom Angelus and Jim Force. As Tanner is going on about how he's going to take the title from Human Arsenal at Breakout, Thomas Morgan and Flemmy Lemming burst into the locker room. They begin trying to get an interview with Jungle Jack as to why he's chosen to side with Tanner. Tanner decides he doesn't like the two reporters so he's going to throw them into a handicap match next. The match is going to be against Reaper. [B](B- for the night off announcement, C+ for the match announcement, C for interruption)[/B] -[B]Match #1 Inside Scoop vs. Reaper[/B] Morgan and Lemming never stood a chance. From the starting bell Reaper tossed Morgan and Lemming from one side of the ring to the other. Reaper hit a big boot on Lemming knocking him out and then hitting the Damnation Drop on Morgan for the pin at 2:50 [B] Winner- Reaper (C-)[/B] -The Natural gets up from the announce table to get ready for his upcoming match. Champagne Lover comes to the announce table to take his place during the match. Natural grabs a mic and tells Lover that he'll be taking the Diamond Championship from him at Breakout. He also tells Lover to watch his match closely because on Sunday it's going to Lover vs. Natural 1-on-1 and The Natural will take it to Lover. [B](C-)[/B] -[B]Match #2 The Natural vs. Barry Kingman[/B] This was an impressive in-ring debut for The Natural as he worked over Kingman's legs. The Natural locked in the figure 4 but Kingman was able to make it to the ropes. A kick to the gut of the hobbling Kingman and a piledriver later The Natural made the 3 for the win at 7:40 [B]Winner- The Natural (C-)[/B] -The camera goes backstage to see Steve Flash talking to his student, Steven Parker. Parker apologizes for costing Flash the match last week. Flash tells Parker that he has to stop trying to help and start following instructions. Next week Flash is going to have another match and Parker should look on and not get involved this time. [B](D)[/B] -[B]Match #3- Billy Russell vs. Kashimir Singh[/B] Can anyone say squash? Russell completely dominated this match. The end mercifully came after a vicious kick to the back of the head knocked Singh out. Russell made the pinfall and at 4:36 was the winner. [B]Winner- Billy Russell (D)[/B] -Mean Jean Cattley is seen backstage and is talking about the Diamond Championship. He says that whatever The Natural and Brent Hill want to believe is fine by him but he's going to be the one that takes the title off of Champagne Lover. He says that Hills victory over him a few weeks back was a fluke and it won't happen again. Cattley says that he's on a roll and will be #1 contender in no time no matter who he has to go through. [B](C)[/B] [B] -Match #4 Jimmy Cox vs. Mean Jean Cattley[/B] This was an all out technical wrestling showcase. Cox made an impressive showing in this match scoring a few near-falls over Cattley. Cattley was able to gain the upper hand. He worked Cox over for the majority of the match. Cox was able to make his comeback and score another near-fall before going for a clothesline only to be caught in the Mood Swing. Cattley made a cover and 3 seconds later it was over at 10:08 [B] Winner- Mean Jean Cattley (C-)[/B] -The cameras are shown rushing to the parking lot where something is supposed to be happening. The cameras get there in time to see Doug Peak and Danny Patterson brawling in the parking lot. The two are hitting each other with anything they could find. The brawl was ended suddenly when Peak threw Patterson through a car windshield. [B](D)[/B] -American Buffalo comes down to the ring mic in hand. He goes on saying that he is underappreciated by DDW Management. He says that he's a better wrestler than Human Arsenal and yet DDW management can't seem to figure it out. He says he was screwed out of the Hardcore Championship in a triple threat match and he was screwed out of the Diamond Championship not by Champagne Lover but by "an entire locker room." Buffalo continues complaining until "Iron Man" Tim Westybrook makes his way down to the ring. Westybrook says that he's sick of hearing Buffalo complain about being a loser. He says that Buffalo is just a natural born loser. Westybrook challenges Buffalo to stop complaining long enough to take on a winner like Westybrook at Breakout. Buffalo accepts the challenge and hits Westybrook with the mic before leaving the ring. [B](C for the rant, C- for the challenge)[/B] -[B]Match #5- X-Division Qualifier- Fumihiro Ota vs. Mainstream Hernandez[/B] This was the first of the 3 scheduled matches to set up the X-Division title match at Breakout. Mainstream started out early with the advantage hitting every move he could on Ota, but unable to get the victory. Ota dropkicked Hernandez in the knees after he went for a clothesline. Ota had the advantage and Hernandez wasn't able to take control of the match back. Ota hit the Ninja Strike on Mainstream and picked up the win at 9:45 [B]Winner- Fumihiro Ota (C) [/B] -[B]Match #6- X-Division Qualifier- Hell Monkey vs. Matt Sparrow[/B] Two of the biggest names in the X-division fought it out here for the next spot in the Breakout ladder match. These 2 put on an exciting and high flying match. Monkey was just the better wrestler on this night though. He slipped out of the Bird Brain Buster and hit the Hell Fire Kick on Sparrow. Monkey climbed to the top rope and hit The Tumbling Monkey for the win at 9:30 [B] Winner- Hell Monkey (C+)[/B] -As Hell monkey is in the ring celebrating the DDW X-Division Champion Black Eagle and his manager Nicole Kiss come down to the ring. Kiss grabs a microphone and starts tearing into Hell Monkey. She says that he's already lost to Black Eagle, that Eagle has destroyed Monkey before and he'll do it again if he has to. She also says that if Monkey had half a brain he would know not to be on the opposing side, that the real money is where she is. she then offered Monkey a chance to join her and Black Eagle and become something. Monkey walked out of the ring without saying a word. [B](C+)[/B] -The camera is now on Brent Hill who is sitting in his locker room. Hill says that he's not done with Champagne Lover and that next time the two of them are in the ring together the outcome will be different. Hill says that The Natural shouldn't be getting a title shot, it should be him. Hill reminds Lover that he had him tapping out to The Complete Package, that he had him crying uncle, or as they say in Mexican, tio. Hill proposes that they settle this issue in a submission match at Breakout. [B](C)[/B] -Puerto Rican Power and Champagne Lover come down to the ring, mics in hand. Power goes on about how he is an amazing wrestler and should be World Champion instead of the talentless hack Human Arsenal but calms down long enough to let Champagne Lover get on the mic. Lover tells The Natural that he knows Natural is afraid of Lover and doesn't mind if he chickens out of the match. That comment makes Natural nearly charge down to the ring but is held back by William Hayes. Lover then turns his focus onto Brent Hill. He says that Hill should stop trying to speak spanish and that there is no chance of him getting another shot at the Diamond Championship. Lover says Hill blew his first chance and that Hill obviously mixed something up because Lover never tapped out (an obvious lie). Lover then said that there's a reason that he and PRP are out here. Power then says that they felt that he and the rest of his team felt like they were missing something. Lover chirps in with the answer "A manager". A woman then walks down to the ring that PRP introduces as Jennifer Heat. Lover gives her his microphone as she starts yelling things in Spanish that the crowd doesn't seem to understand at all. [B](C)[/B] -The camera is now backstage at DDW owner Jessica Meades door. Darryl Devine is standing at the door with flowers in his hand. Devine sprays some breath spray into his moth, clears his throat and knocks on the door. Meade answers, looks Devine over with a confused look on her face. She says to Devine "[COLOR="Navy"]What do you want?, Can't you see I'm busy here?[/COLOR]" Devine responds by giving her the flowers in his hand and hugging her. She shoves him away and asks just what the hell he thinks he's doing. Devine answers "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]We have chemistry together babe, you know it. You remember last week, I saw how you were looking at me. I know you want some of "The Mighty Fine" Darryl Devine. Stop with the act and give in. You know you want some of this.[/COLOR]" Meade responds with a "[COLOR="Navy"]What the hell are you talking about?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Think about it for a second, the boss and the future of wrestling together.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]If you think that some stupid stunt like this is going to make you a star think again, you won't be sleeping your way to the top Darryl.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I'm not trying to use you to get to the top. You're just denying the truth Jess, we belong together. We should be making love, not arguing like this.[/COLOR]" Meade slaps Devine and says to him "[COLOR="Navy"]Why don't you leave me alone and go get ready for your match?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]What match?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]The one I just made between you and Donnie J. Now I suggest you leave and go get ready.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I'll be back my love.[/COLOR]" Devine blows her a kiss and gets a vase of flowers thrown at him. [B](A)[/B] -Henry Lee and The Wolverine are in the back being interviewed about their 3-way match for the Tag Team Championships at Breakout. They start by telling Devine that he should stop chasing after the boss and focus on getting his ass handed to him at Breakout. They then go on to say that The Fly Boys shouldn't quit their day job. They should stop with the stand-up material and focus on trying to give the New Animalz a challenge. [B](C+)[/B] [B] -Match #7- Donnie J. vs. Darryl Devine[/B] Devine and Donnie had a great high-flying technical encounter. Jett and Jimmy P. were out at ringside trying to help their partners as well. Devine proved to be too much for Donnie tonight as he hit the DDD for the pinfall at 8:47 [B] Winner- Darryl Devine (C+)[/B] -Joey Minnesota came down to the ring to state his challenge again. Joey said that Laramee was the only one who hasn't accepted the challenge yet and told him to get his ass down to the ring. Laramee came out to accept the challenge alongside Cat Jemson and Danny B Bling. [B](C+) [/B] -[B]Match #8- Joey Minnesota vs. Kurt Laramee[/B] The constant interference did nothing to help Minnesota. Joey was out-numbered 3-to-1 during this match and it seemed as though it would be 4-on-1 as JD Morgan strolled down to the ring. Everyone thought that this would hurt Minnesota more but Morgan told Bling and Jemson to back off and let Laramee go 1-on-1 with Minnesota. This gave Joey the chance to make a comeback and put away Laramee with a Minnesota Salute at 7:41 [B]Winner- Joey Minnesota (C+)[/B] -As Minnesota is celebrating in the ring JD Morgan gets into the ring. To the surprise of Minnesota and the entire crowd this wasn't a beatdown. Morgan and Minnesota had a staredown. The two men stared at each other knowing that they had unfinished business with each other. [B](C)[/B] -We see Human Arsenal being interviewed backstage. Arsenal says that it's very nice of Vin to give him the night, but he'd have rather done something tonight, like face one more of Vin's DAVE rejects. Arsenal then goes on to say that at Breakout he'll retain the DDW World Heavyweight Championship whether it's a singles match, hardcore match, a ladder match, a submission match or even a first blood match, but at Breakout it'll be a cage match. Arsenal has no problems with it but wonders if Vin at his age will be able to climb the cage without breaking a hip. Arsenal finishes by saying to Vin "[COLOR="Navy"]Good luck tonight, but at Breakout no amount of luck in the world will let you walk out with my championship.[/COLOR]" [B](B)[/B] [B] -Main Event- Vin Tanner & Jungle Jack vs. Jim Force & Tom Angelus [/B] Tanner and the newest member to join in on his bandwagon took on the odd pairing of Jim Force and Tom Angelus. The two of them never really stood a chance in this match though. Vin hit the V For Victory on Angelus and got the victory at 6:19 [B]Winners- Vin Tanner & Jungle Jack (C)[/B] -As Tanner and Jack celebrated in the ring Human Arsenal and Alex Braun ran down to the ring and started brawling with them. The 4 men fought with each other all over the arena as the show ended. [B](C+)[/B] Overall- [B](C)[/B] [QUOTE][U]Quick Results:[/U] [I]Dog Fyte, Jack Giedroyc and Marc Speed defeated Cal Sanders, Joss Thompson and Kashmir Singh [COLOR="Red"](D)[/COLOR] Rick Sanders defeated Snap Dragon [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] Reaper defeated Inside Scoop [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] The Natural defeated Barry Kingman [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] Billy Russell defeated Kashmir Singh [COLOR="Red"](D)[/COLOR] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Jimmy Cox [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] Fumihiro Ota defeated Mainstream Hernandez [COLOR="Red"](C)[/COLOR] Hell Monkey defeated Matt Sparrow [COLOR="Red"](C+)[/COLOR] Darryl Devine defeated Donnie J. [COLOR="Red"](C+)[/COLOR] Joey Minnesota defeated Kurt Laramee [COLOR="Red"](C+)[/COLOR] Jungle Jack and Vin Tanner defeated Tom Angelus and Jim Force [COLOR="Red"](C)[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B]DDW Diamond Wrestling[/B] Friday Week 4 2005 (Breakout go-home show) Held in front of 3,233 people at Irvine Hall in the Mid-South[/CENTER] [U]Dark Matches[/U] Danny Patterson defeated Dog Fyte in 5:47 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. Danny Patterson makes defence number 2 of his DDW Hardcore title. [B](E) [/B] Danny Patterson is celebrating his victory in the ring. Doug Peak runs in and attacks, beating Danny Patterson down into the mat. [B](E)[/B] Frankie Perez defeated William Hayes in 8:03 by submission with a P-Clutch. [B](C-)[/B] [U]Main Show [/U] Sue Danes, The Natural and William Hayes welcome everyone to DDW Diamond Wrestling reminding everyone that this Sunday is DDW's biggest event to date, Breakout. -Jessica Meade comes down to the ring to make a few announcements. The first of which was about tonights main event. It will be an 8-man tag team match with Human Arsenal, Alex Braun, Darryl Devine, and Jacob Jett against Vin Tanner, Jungle Jack, Henry Lee and The Wolverine. The next announcement is about the Diamond Championship match at Breakout. She then said that she'd taken things into consideration and decided to make a triple threat submission match between current champion Champagne Lover, Brent Hill and The Natural. She also says that she's made the very first ever "Underappreciated" Battle Royal between 10 workers who think they deserve a better spot on the DDW shows. She then reminds everyone of the card for Breakout which includes Alex Braun vs. Jungle Jack and Human Arsenal vs. Vin Tanner in a steel cage match. [B](B+)[/B] -The camera goes backstage where Tim Westybrook is sitting in the locker room. He makes it clear to Buffalo that this match is his chance to prove to the world that "The Iron Man" is a force to be reckoned with in wrestling. Westybrook said that his climb to the top will start Sunday at Breakout when he defeats American Buffalo. [B](E)[/B] -The camera now goes to Alex Braun who decides to tell Jungle Jack exactly what he thinks of him. Braun calls Jack a coward, he says he took the easy way out. Braun then went on to say that Jack was stupid to go with Tanner because now all he is is one more of Tanners lackeys. Jack could've been something but he threw it all away. On Sunday, Braun will prove to him that Tanners side is the wrong side to be on. [B](C+)[/B] -Steve Flash and Steven Parker are shown backstage getting ready. Parker asks why they're bothering getting ready because he thought that only Flash was wrestling tonight. Flash told Parker that the two of them are getting a shot at one of the teams in the 3-way at Breakout and this is their big chance. if they beat the Fly Boys they may be able to get into the title match. Parker thinks its cool and they go out to the ring for the match. [B](F)[/B] -[B]The Fly Boys vs. Flash & Parker[/B] This match didn't last very long. Parker and Donnie J. Started off in the ring. Donnie dominated Parker and put him away with a Death On Miami Beach at 2:51 [B]Winners- The Fly Boys (C)[/B] -The camera is now on Puerto Rican Power in his locker room. PRP is going on about how great he and the rest of his group are. The door then opens with Thomas Morgan and Flemmy Lemming bursting into the locker room once again looking for Champagne Lover to get his thoughts on the triple threat match. Puerto Rican Power is getting sick of the 2 of them breaking into his locker room and decides that at Breakout he's going to have The Hispanic Sensations Frankie Perez and Mario Heroic take on Inside Scoop. Morgan and Lemming don't seem to care and continue to ask for Champagne Lover. PRP gets angry and throws them out of his locker room. [B](C)[/B] -[B]DDW X-Division Qualifier- American Elemental vs. Snap Dragon [/B] A great high flying contest as both these men now what's on the line in this match. Elemental proved to be the better wrestler tonight as he was able to make Dragon submit at 6:59 and move on to the 4-way ladder match at Breakout [B]Winner- American Elemental (C-)[/B] -As Elemental celebrates in the ring Black Eagle and Nicole Kiss run down to the ring. Eagle starts to destroy Elemental trying to take him out. Eagle hits the New Jersey Turnpike on Elemental and goes for another until he sees Hell Monkey run down to the ring. Eagle and Kiss immediately bail out of the ring. [B](D)[/B] -[B]Rick Sanders vs. The Natural[/B] This was another proving match for The Natural who has a bright future ahead of him. Natural and Sanders went back and forth in this match before Natural caught Sanders with a kick to the gut and hit a piledriver. The Natural covered Sanders and picked up the win at 5:44 [B]Winner- The Natural (C-)[/B] -The Fly Boys are backstage being interviewed for their 3-way tag match at Breakout between Mighty Fine and The New Animalz. The Fly Boys go through some more of their terrible jokes. They tell Wolverine that they want their money back because his movie sucked. They ask Henry Lee why a washed-up DAVE has been like him is even bothering trying to win a match let alone get his old ass in a ring. They ask Jacob Jett if he couldn't come up with a better name than Jett. And finally they made fun of "Mighty Fine" Darryl Devine saying that with a name like that how did he ever make it out of the porn industry? The Fly Boys then say that at Breakout they'll take the trash out and leave with their tag team championships. [B](C+)[/B] -Video footage is shown of earlier in the day. Joey Minnesota is walking into the arena as he's stopped by JD Morgan. Minnesota thanks Morgan for making sure his match at Blue Chipper was a clean one. Morgan says to Joey that he believes in letting the best man win and Joey did that at Blue Chipper. Morgan then goes on to say that the two of them have wrestled twice already, but the better man was never decided because of interference. Morgan challenges Minnesota to a match at Breakout to finally settle the issue. The two shake on it and Minnesota walks off [B](C)[/B] -[B]Brent Hill vs. The Insane Heat[/B] Hill went into this match with something to prove, that he can make anyone tap out. Hill worked Heat over throughout this match and finally locked in The Complete Package at 5:43 for the submission victory. [B]Winner- Brent Hill (C)[/B] -Champagne Lover came out onto the entrance way with a mic in hand. Lover addressed Hill who was in the ring and The Natural who was in the announce booth. Lover told both men that he watched their matches and he feels there is nothing to worry about. He will still walk out of Breakout with his championship. He tells Hill that just because he can make some old fart tap out doesn't impress him and to The Natural, beating some nobody doesn't impress him either. Lover will make both of them feel a world of pain that they have never before experienced when he locks in The Champagne Breakfast and forces them to cry uncle like the losers they are. [B](C-)[/B] -Backstage Human Arsenal and Alex Braun talk about their 8-man tag tonight and their respective matches at Breakout. Human Arsenal starts it off by talking about Jungle Jack. He says that Jack turned his back on the two of them to join Vin Tanner. At Breakout Arsenal is going to prove that he joined the wrong team because at Breakout not only will Braun defeat Jungle Jack but Arsenal will retain his championship. As for tonight, this isn't going to be any wrestling match, this is going to be a fight. Arsenal says "[COLOR="Navy"]Vin, Tonight I'm going to be able to get my hands on you and trust me when I say, I'm going to pay you back for all this **** you've been putting me through. Just remember, what I do to you tonight is going to be nothing compared to what's going to happen at Breakout in a steel cage.[/COLOR]" [B](B-)[/B] -[B]Main Event- Vin Tanner, Jungle Jack, Henry Lee, The Wolverine vs. Human Arsenal, Alex Braun, Darryl Devine, Jacob Jett[/B] Human Arsenal promised this match would be a fight and it lived up to the promise. After 2 minutes this match degenerated into nothing more than a brawl. The New Animalz were on the outside fighting with Mighty Fine, Tanner and Arsenal brawled up the rampway, and Jack and Braun brawled in the ring. The ref threw this match out and called for the bell at 4:54. [B]Winners- Draw (C+)[/B] -As everyone brawled through the arena, a video package of the Human Arsenal/Vin Tanner feud played. The video packaged highlighted the entire feud from their match at the first ever DDW Show where Arsenal won the title to the match that just happened. it included all of Tanners' opponents for Arsenal including Henry Lee, Billy Russell, Jungle Jack, and Reaper. It also includes Tanners win over Arsenal in a tag team match, and various promos between the two. The package ended with The announcement of a cage match at Breakout. [B](B)[/B] Overall- [B](C+)[/B] [QUOTE][U]Quick Results:[/U] [I]Danny Patterson defeated Dog Fyte [COLOR="Red"](E)[/COLOR] Frankie Perez defeated William Hayes [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] The Fly Boys defeated Flash & Parker [COLOR="Red"](C)[/COLOR] American Elemental defeated Snap Dragon [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] The Natural defeated Rick Sanders [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] Brent Hill defeated The Insane Heat [COLOR="Red"](C)[/COLOR] Vin Tanner, Jungle Jack, Henry Lee and The Wolverine drew with Human Arsenal, Alex Braun and Mighty Fine [COLOR="Red"](C+)[/COLOR] Overall- [COLOR="Red"](C+)[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="5"][CENTER][B]DDW Breakout Sunday December 30, 2005[/B][/SIZE] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/breakout1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Main Event DDW World Heavyweight Championship Cage Match Vin Tanner vs. Human Arsenal (c)[/B][/CENTER] Human Arsenal is the DDW World Heavyweight Champion and Vin Tanner believes that he should be the champion right now. Arsenal defeated Tanner on the first ever DDW show to become the champ and Tanner has been trying to make Arsenals life miserable since then. Tanner has thrown every opponent he can at Arsenal and he's managed to come out of it with his title. Both men hold pinfall victories over the other and this match will be the rubber match. It will also be inside of a steel cage. Will Vin Tanner live up to his promise to take the title off of Human Arsenal and be DDW's self-proclaimed "Savior" or will Arsenal prove to be too much for Tanner and retain his DDW World Heavyweight Championship? Find out at DDW Breakout. [CENTER][B]Alex Braun vs. Jungle Jack[/B][/CENTER] Braun, as everyone knows, is Human Arsenals friend and right-hand man. Jungle Jack has been a force to be reckoned with in DDW lately. This fued is personal as Jack turned his back on Human Arsenal to join Vin Tanner. Braun has made it his goal to take Jack out, while Jack has made it his goal to make it to the top of DDW and the entire wrestling world. Jack sees Braun as his first step on the way to this goal. Find out Whether Braun gets his revenge or if Jack begins the climb to the top at Breakout. [CENTER][B]JD Morgan vs. Joey Minnesota[/B][/CENTER] This match is a rubber match of sorts. Unlike the rest of their matches, this one is between two opponents who respects each other. There will be no interference here as these men battle it out to determine who the better wrestler truly is. You also have to believe that with 2 wrestlers of this caliber, the winner has to be in line for a title shot n the future. [CENTER][B]DDW Diamond Championship Submission Match Brent Hill vs. The Natural vs. Champagne Lover (c)[/B][/CENTER] 2 fueds come to a head in this match. Brent Hill feels that he was screwed out of the Diamond Championship by Champagne Lover and Puerto Rican Power. The Feud between The Natural and Champagne Lover is a little different however. The Natural made comments about Lovers culture and his people that Lover has taken personal. Lover has been saying that he can make anyone cry uncle in his painful submission technique known as The Champagne Breakfast. The match was made a submission match because of those comments. It'll be a battle be The Champagne Breakfast, The Complete Package, and The Figure Four. Lover doesn't have to tap to lose his title here, so will he walk out with the Diamond Championship or will someone finally take it from him? Find out at Breakout. [CENTER][B] DDW Tag Team Championships 3-Way Match Mighty Fine vs. The Fly Boys vs. The New Animalz[/B][/CENTER] A tournament gone wrong and unpredictable circumstances have made this match. The finals of the Tag Team Championship tournament ended in a count-out and before a rematch could be made Big Cat Brandon was injured. The Wolverine found a replacement partner in DAVE colleague, Henry Lee. Mighty Fine however were able to squirm their way into the match. Devine has been hitting on DDW owner Jessica Meade recently and is said to even be dedicating a win in this match to her. Will that be enough motivation for Mighty Fine to win the championships, will The Fly Boys realize it isn't open mic night long enough to focus on this match or will the dangerous pairing of The Wolverine and Henry Lee be able to take the win? Find out at DDW Breakout. [CENTER][B]DDW X-Division Championship Fatal 4 way Ladder Match American Elemental vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. Hell Monkey vs. Black Eagle (c)[/B][/CENTER] American Elemental, Fumihiro Ota, and Hell Monkey all won their tournament matches to get to this match while Black Eagle is the X-Division Champion. Monkey and Eagle haven't seemed to have gotten along very well and Monkey looks to win this match to capture the title he should have won if not for the interference of Black Eagles manager, Nicole Kiss. Ota and Elemental also have a connection to Eagle. Ota is his tag Team partner and one has to wonder whether they will work together or will Ota try to claim to the Championship for himself. Elemental was in the match to decide the first X-Division champion. Elemental was shoved off the turnbuckle onto the floor costing him a sure victory and almost knocking him out. These are the 4 biggest stars of DDWs X-Division and it's sure to be an amazing match but will Eagle be able to get the victory or will one of the others take the Championship? [CENTER][B]DDW Hardcore Championship Match Doug Peak vs. Danny Patterson (c)[/B] [/CENTER] Patterson is the very first DDW Hardcore Champion and will be putting his title on the line against Doug Peak. Peak has been attacking Patterson every chance he's had and Patterson is fed up with it. Will Peak capture the Hardcore Championship or will Patterson get his revenge and keep his championship? [CENTER] [B]Tim Westybrook vs. American Buffalo[/B][/CENTER] Buffalo has felt disrespected since coming to DDW and being "screwed out of" every match he's been in. Buffalo issued an open challenge to anyone in the back and Westybrook accepted the challenge. "The Iron Man" feels like Buffalo will be his stepping stone into the main roster. Buffalo sees Westybrook as another punk trying to make a name for themself while Westybrook sees Buffalo as a way to make his name known as he rises up the ranks. Will Buffalo show everyone in DDW why he's been successful in his career or will Westybrook live up to the hype he's had around the indy scene? [CENTER][B] The Hispanic Sensations vs. Inside Scoop[/B][/CENTER] Puerto Rican Power has become sick of seeing the two reporters inside of his locker room and is sending out Perez and Heroic to try to silence them. Will The Hispanic Sensations silence Inside Scoop or will they pull off a surprise win here? [CENTER][B]Jack Geidroyc vs. Tom Angelus[/B][/CENTER] This match was made at the last moment by DDW management for unknown reasons. Will Angelus pick up an easy win to get himself back on track or will Geidroyc step up and put away the former "Worlds Strongest Man" in what would have to be considered an upset? [CENTER][B]The First Ever Underappreciated Battle Royal[/B][/CENTER] Featuring The Insane Heat, Joss Thompson, Rolling Johnny Stones, Mikey James, Barry Kingman, Marc Speed, Cal Sanders, Insane Machine, Jimmy Cox, and Dog Fyte [QUOTE][U]Quick Rundown:[/U] The First Ever Underappreciated Battle Royal Jack Geidroyc vs. Tom Angelus The Hispanic Sensations vs. Inside Scoop Tim Westybrook vs. American Buffalo Doug Peak vs. Danny Patterson (c) for the DDW Hardcore Championship American Elemental vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. Hell Monkey vs. Black Eagle (c) in a Fatal 4 way Ladder Match for the DDW X-Division Championship Mighty Fine vs. The Fly Boys vs. The New Animalz for the DDW Tag Team Championship Brent Hill vs. The Natural vs. Champagne Lover (c) in a Submission Match for the DDW Diamond Championship JD Morgan vs. Joey Minnesota Alex Braun vs. Jungle Jack DDW World Heavyweight Championship Cage Match Vin Tanner vs. Human Arsenal (c)[/QUOTE] [SIZE="3"]All predictions encouraged, comments, suggestions, feedback etc. also welcome[/SIZE] [I]Side note: Because of the 1-month diary limitation Breakout will be the last of the DDW Shows. I'll take any suggestions as to what promotion the next diary should cover.[/I]

December 30, 1 A.M. in the morning and I'm finally enjoying a good nights sleep. I've got the biggest event of my booking career to worry about when I wake up and I'm confident that it'll come across well. Unfortunately for me whenever things seem to be going well is when they go to hell. As I slept the phone began to ring. Normally my first thoughts are "F*cking telemarketers!", but I decided to look at the caller ID anyway, it was Jessica. That's alot worse than a telemarketer, but I figured I would answer the phone anyway. This had better be good. Me: "Unless someone died a horrible, horrible death and I'm somehow affected whatever you have to say can wait til tomorrow." Meade: "Nice to hear from you too. It's about the financials." Me: "That falls under the category of I don't care. It can wait till tomorrow. Bye." And I hung up the phone. She called back. Meade: "Listen, this is important." Me: "No it isn't." and I hung up the phone again. She called back yet again. Meade: "If you hang up this phone one more time you're fired. Understand me?" Me: "Sure. Let's test that theory." And I hung up again. And she called yet again. I don't think she's gotten the message yet. Me: "You're not going to give up are you?" Meade: "No, so I suggest that you listen." Me: "Fine. Make it short." Meade: "I just got the financials." Me: "Who cares?" Meade: "You, which is why I'm calling you." Me: "Just get to the point already." Meade: "We lost money this month." Me: "Well whoop-de-doo, still don't care" Meade: "We lost $50,000." Me: "And?" Meade: "That's a fifth of our money." Me: "Correction: your money." Meade: "We have a deal, You're supposed to make this company money." Me: "No. I'm just supposed to not make this company broke." Meade: "Well you're 4 more months away from that and we haven't even had Breakout yet. For your sake you had better hope it makes alot of money." Me: "yea, yea, make money, I got it. Are you done yet?" Meade: "You need to find a way to cut costs and soon." Me: "Fire people. Problem solved. Can I go to sleep now?" Meade: "Will you take this serious? Just firing people isn't going to solve anything." Me: "Fine, if we have to cut Blue Chipper we will. Happy now?" Meade: "You can't think of anything else to help?" Me: "Maybe we can advertise public access, god knows we're more popular than they are." Meade: "I see someones not in a good mood." Me: "Just realsing this now?" Meade: "Get some sleep and we'll go over this tomorrow." Me: "About time. Bye." I slam the phone down and go to sleep. Today is going to be big day for me and DDW. Breakout is a make or break show and I'm hoping it makes DDW into something huge. I just hope Arsenal and Tanner can live up to expectations. And that I don't have to deal with Jessicas financial situations anymore. [I]Predictions still welcome, as well as suggestions for the next Cornellverse promotion to cover in this diary.[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/breakout1.jpg[/IMG] [B]DDW Breakout[/B] December 30, 2005 held in front of 1,331 people at the Den in New England[/CENTER] [U]Dark Matches[/U] Mean Jean Cattley defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 7:52 by pinfall after using a foreign object. [B](D)[/B] [U]Main Show[/U] Sue Danes, The Natural and William Hayes welcome everyone to DDW's biggest event yet, Breakout -DDW owner Jessica Meade came down to the ring to welcome the crowd to the event. She then ran down the Breakout card reminding everyone what matches would be taking place tonight. Rating: [B](B-)[/B] - The camera goes to Vin Tanners locker room where he brags about how he and his team are going to have a great night. [B]Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Tonight will be a great night for DDW. The rightful champions will all walk out of here tonight with their championships, and the better wrestlers will win their matches. Tonight The Wolverine and Henry Lee will take the vacant DDW Tag Team Championships and give them honor by just winning them. Jungle Jack will prove to Braun exactly why he joined me, he wants to be a winner. Alex, I've known you for a while. I know that you can be stubborn sometimes, but I hope you can see things my way one day. I'm going to give you the chance to join me. Once you see what I've done for Jack, I know that you'll finally realize that I'm not the bad guy here. As for Human Arsenal, the man who should have been wearing that championship to begin with will walk out of here tonight with it. I don't care if this match is in a steel cage or not, I've put my body on the line in dangerous matches worse than a cage throughout my career. I don't think you can say the same, can you Arsenal? This is my environment, this is to my advantage. I'll walk out of here tonight with the DDW World Heavyweight Championship single-handedly saving this company in the process.[/COLOR]" Rating: [B](B)[/B] - Jack Geidroyc enters Tom Angelus' locker room and tells Angelus about tonight being his big break [B]Geidroyc[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Listen Angelus, tonight is my big break. This is the first time an American company is giving me a chance like this and I'll be damned if I screw it up by losing to some 'roided up freak. I hope you can deal with losing because I'm going to give it everything I have tonight.[/COLOR]" Angelus just stands there without saying a word even after Geidroyc leaves the room. Rating: [B](C-)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JackGiedroyc.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TomAngelus.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Jack Geidroyc vs. Tom Angelus[/B] Right out of the gate Geidroyc charged Angelus and tried to take him down but to no success. Geidroyc ran in with a crossbody but got caught by Angelus. Angelus hit Geidroyc with an overhead fallaway slam. Angelus took control of the match and beat Geidroyc down badly. After a vicious flurry of punches to the head of Geidroyc, he began bleeding. The ref checked on Geidroyc to see if he wanted to stop the match, but Geidroyc kept going knowing what was on the line. Angelus went finish Geidroyc off with a powerbomb, but Geidroyc fought back. He hit Angleus on the head with as many punches as he could until Angelus fell down. Geidroyc was on top and was able to get the near-fall on Angelus. Angelus became furious and went after Geidroyc with as many punches, kicks, and wild swings as he could, but Geidroyc avoided them all. Angelus went for a clothesline but was caught with a knee to the gut. This gave Geidroyc a chance and he took it by hitting the Crashing On. Geidroyc pinned Angelus and it was all over. Winner- [B]Jack Geidroyc[/B] Rating: [B](D)[/B] - Jennifer Heat was backstage with The Hispanic Sensations, Mario Heroic and Frankie Perez. Heat began yelling in Spanish to which none of the New England crowd understood. The Natural chimed in with the kind of thing that made him so hated by Champagne Lover to begin with. "It's odd but I could swear that's the same voice I heard at the McDonalds drive-thru last week." Frankie Perez decided to take the mic from Heat so the crowd would understand. [B]Perez[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Let P-Dawg take care of this Jenny. Since you retarded New Englanders can't seem to understand simple Spanish I'll tell you what she just said. She just told you idiots to sit down, shut up, and prepare to witness greatness. The Hispanic Sensations, me and Heroic, are the greatest tag team pairing to ever step foot into a wrestling ring. Tonight we'll destroy Inside Scoop, again. As my good friend Champagne Lover told me "Those mentally challenged children have no place in a wrestling ring." Tonight me and Heroic are gonna prove it by ending their careers for good.[/COLOR]" Rating: [B](C+)[/B] - The camera now goes backstage to what is a match begun a little early. Doug Peak is brawling with Danny Patterson in a locker room. A ref comes into the room and it looks like the Hardcore Championship Match has now officially begun. Rating: [B](D)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/DannyPatterson.jpg[/IMG] - [B]DDW Hardcore Championship- Doug Peak vs. Danny Patterson (c)[/B] This match began as a chaotic brawl in the backstage are and ended the same. These men went through the arena hitting each other over the head with whatever was within an arms reach. This match was back and forth the whole way through. Unfortunately for Patterson, Peak was just too much to handle tonight. Peak hit a Peak of Perfection through a table and made the cover. 3 seconds later DDW had a new Hardcore Champion. Winner, and new DDW Hardcore Champion-[B] Doug Peak[/B] Rating: [B](C-)[/B] - [B]The 10-Man Underappreciated Battle Royal[/B] All 10 participants started off in the ring. The participants included Joss Thompson, Rolling Johnny Stones, Mikey James, Barry Kingman, Marc Speed, Cal Sanders, Insane Machine, Jimmy Cox, Dog Fyte, and The Insane Heat. The first elimination didn't take long as The Insane Heat and Insane Machine teamed up to dominate this match. They immediately threw out Marc Speed and Cal Sanders. They set their sights on Barry Kingman next and tossed him out too. Dog Fyte tossed Jimmy Cox out on the other side of the ring. Fyte turned around and was clotheslined over the top rope by Insane Machine. Machine stopped to look down at Cox on the floor which gave Stones and James enough time to throw Machine over the top. It came down to the final four, Joss Thompson, Rolling Johnny Stones, Mikey James and the favorite to win The Insane Heat. Heat immediately went after Joss Thompson and threw him out with force. Stones and James took advantage of Heats back being turned and began pounding on him. Heat exploded back on them tossed them both back. Stones charged Heat and was dropped onto the floor. It was now down to The Insane Heat and Mikey James. James didn't make the same mistake as Stones though as he waited for Heat to charge him. James drop toed Heat onto the bottom turnbuckle and stomped away on him. Heat threw James off of him and almost half-way across the ring. Heat picked up James and dropped him throat first across the top rope. He then clothesline him over the top to win the battle royal. That's what Heat thought anyway. James had caught himself and skinned the cat to get back into the ring. Heats back was turned as he was celebrating his win. James took advantage and with a dropkick to the back of an unaware Insane Heat won the first ever Underappreciated Battle Royal at 10:29 Winner: [B]Mikey James[/B] Rating- [B](D)[/B] - Thomas Morgan and Flemmy Lemming are walked out to the ring for their match while discussing an important subject [B] Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]You know the deal Flemster, we're reporters. It's our job to get the facts no matter what. People want to tell us their stories even if they don't yet realize it. That's why all that invasion of privacy, disturbing the peace, invasion of private space, trespassing, trespassing on private property, breaking and entering, stalking and the rest of the stuff I'm being charged with shouldn't count for reporters. Understand what I'm saying here?[/COLOR]" [B]Flemmy[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Yea, definitely. You're innocent as far as I'm concerned.[/COLOR]" [B] Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Thanks for the support Flemster. Now about the match tonight. Can you believe that they're putting us into that because all I wanted was an interview with a champion? If I didn't know better I would think PRP is jealous.[/COLOR]" [B] Flemmy[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]We should interview him about that.[/COLOR]" [B]Morgan[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Great idea Flemmy. After we win tonight we should break into...., I mean enter with permission into his locker room and get the inside scoop on it.[/COLOR]" As Morgan and Lemming continue their discussion they're blindsided by Frankie Perez and Mario Heroic while Jennifer Heat is screaming insults in Spanish. They toss Inside Scoop out of the curtains onto the entrance way, and down the ramp. Perez and Heroic get into the ring and the match starts. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/MarioHeroic.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/FlemmyLemming.jpg[/IMG] - [B]The Hispanic Sensations vs. Inside Scoop[/B] This match started out reminiscent of the match from a little over a week ago with Perez and Heroic completely dominating Inside Scoop. The difference however is that Morgan and Lemming were able to make a comeback and take control. The Naturals usual smart-ass comments came out here as he said "I think this is the first time those retards have actually been on the offensive end of a match." It didn't last long however as Jennifer Heat got involved and tripped Lemming. Perez immediately took advantage and locked in the P-Clutch. Lemming had no choice to tap as his partner had been taken out by Heroic. The Hispanic Sensations pick up a submission victory at 9:43. Winners: [B]The Hispanic Sensations[/B] Rating- [B](C-)[/B] - Westybrook came down to the ring with a mic before his match with American Buffalo to share some thoughts with the people. [B]Westybrook[/B]:"[COLOR="Navy"]Tonight is my night. Tonight I prove myself to all the people here in this arena and the wrestling world. I'm not some thick-headed moron with no wrestling talent, I'm the real deal. American Buffalo is just some guy who grunts and snorts real loud. I, on the other hand, am a legitimate athlete who has been waiting for a chance to prove himself. Buffalo, I wanna know how it feels to know that the only thing you're going to be remembered for is being the first victory of a future World Champion?[/COLOR]" Rating- [B](D)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TimWestybrook.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/AmericanBuffalo.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Tim Westybrook vs. American Buffalo[/B] As Westybrook said, Buffalo came out grunting and snorting loudly. As Westybrook was to discover, it was out of anger. Buffalo charged Westybrook before the bell had even rung. Buffalo pummeled Westybrook down in the corner and even threatened the ref when he tried to get Buffalo off Westybrook. Buffalo Threw Westybrook around the ring for another minute before Buffalo made a mistake. He let Westybrook catch his second breath while he taunted the fans. Buffalo charged into the corner with a Stampede only for Westybrook to move out of the way. Buffalo hurt his shoulder and Westybrook was able to take advantage of that by working the shoulder over. Westybrook put Buffalo away with an Iron Forge Drop and picked up the victory at 6:06. Winner: [B]Tim Westybrook[/B] Rating-[B] (C-)[/B] - Champagne Lover comes out to the ringside area and goes over to the announce booth where The Natural is. Lover didn't hit The Natural as the fans were expecting a brawl, Lover kicked Sue Danes out of the announcers booth and took her seat. This led to a very hostile announcers booth. [B] The Natural[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Just what the hell do you think you're doing out here?[/COLOR]" [B]Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Me? I'm just here to do my good friend Puerto Rican Power a favor and announce a match well unlike some hacks who shall remain nameless. *cough*Natural*cough*. So there is no need to get your panties in a bunch.[/COLOR]" [B]Natural[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I heard that.[/COLOR]" [B] Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Of course you did. I just told you I'm here to do my friend some justice. If you didn't hear that I would have to assume you are deaf.[/COLOR]" [B]Natural[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I meant the hack comment. You can insult me all you want but tonight I'll be leaving with that championship. Then we'll see who has the last laugh.[/COLOR]" [B]Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]You are all talk. That's what is going to be proven tonight. I can guarantee you this belt will be leaving with it's rightful owner, me.[/COLOR]" [B]William Hayes[/B]: "[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]If you 2 could stop bickering for a minute or two, we do have a show to call here.[/COLOR]" [B]Natural[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]He started it.[/COLOR]" [B]Hayes[/B]: "[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Well both of you better stop it.[/COLOR]" Rating- [B](C+)[/B] - Puerto Rican Power came down to the ring looking ready to wrestle like Champagne Lover had said. Only problem is that he isn't scheduled for a match tonight. Power took a mic and decided to explain why he was out here. [B]PRP[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I am a dominating force in DDW and Pro Wrestling as a whole. I am undefeated. I am unstoppable. I am a true champion unlike that worthless s.o.b. Human Arsenal. I am a star. So this all begs the question, why am I not wrestling on DDWs biggest show? I know the reason why already. They're discriminating against me because they know that I can beat anyone at anytime and DDW doesn't want a "foreigner" holding their world championship. They don't have to say it, I know it's the truth.[/COLOR]" As PRP is about to continue his rant against management Jim Forces music hits and he runs down to the ring, grabs a mic and stares down PRP. Then he begins screaming at PRP. [B]Force[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]YOU'RE OUT HERE COMPLAINING LIKE A BIG BABY. WAH WAH, BABY WANNA BOTTLE? I'M TIRED OF YOUR MOUTH. I'M GONNA WHUP YOUR BUTT RIGHT NOW.[/COLOR]" Before Force can continue with that sentence PRP decks Force with a punch to the jaw. What can be heard on commentary may be the only thing Lover and The Natural ever agree on as both simultaneously utter the words "[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Thank god.[/COLOR]" A ref comes running down to the ring and this match becomes official. Rating- [B](C)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/PuertoRicanPower.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Jim Force vs. Puerto Rican Power[/B] PRP absolutely dominated this match. In fact the most entertaining part of the match was Lover and Natural trading insults. PRP made quick work of Force in only 4:55 when Power finished off Force making him quit in a Full Nelson lock. Winner: [B]Puerto Rican Power[/B] Rating- [B](C-)[/B] - Champagne Lover leaves the announce to get ready for his match as the camera cuts to the back where The Fly Boys are being interviewed about their upcoming match for the Tag Team Championships. And it's another bad night of stand up comedy. [B]Donnie[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]We're goin' down in history as DDW's first ever Tag Team Champions cuz we're just that good and just so cool.[/COLOR]" [B]Jimmy[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Totally.[/COLOR]" [B]Donnie[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Lets look at our so called 'competition' shall we? First up we gots a washed up has-been teamin' up with a washed up never-was. The only thing we're afraid of from getting in the ring with them is if we break their hips just from a headlock. Then on the other team we gots Rico Suave tryin' to sleep his way up the ladder teamin' up with....[/COLOR]" (looking unsure he turns to his partner) [B]Jimmy[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Some freak?[/COLOR]" [B] Donnie[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]...with some freak. The only thing we gots to worry about from them is if Suave there tries to hit on me.[/COLOR]" [B]Jimmy[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Totally gay.[/COLOR]" [B]Donnie[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Totally. We're walking away from this as champions cuz we just that cool.[/COLOR]" [B]Jimmy[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Totally cool.[/COLOR]" [B]Donnie[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Totally[/COLOR]." Rating- [B](C+)[/B] - It's Mighty Fines turn to hype their match now. [B]Devine[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]The only thing I can agree with The Fly Boys on is that Wolverine and Lee are washed up. Other than that, there's no shred of truth to anything you said. It's funny that you would call me Rico Suave just because I know how to talk to the ladies. It also falls kinda flat as an insult when it's coming from some Gilbert Gottfried wannabe. Jimmy, do you ever have an intelligent thing to add to a conversation? It's like talking to a rock, except that the rock is more intelligent and interesting. Let me get to the point though. Tonight Mighty Fine are walking out of here with gold around their waist because there is no way in hell that two fossils or two jokes to the entire wrestling industry can beat us.[/COLOR]" Rating- [B](C+)[/B] - Henry Lee and The Wolverines turn now. [B]Wolverine[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]The four of you seem to be forgetting that you should respect your veterans. I've forgotten more than all of you will ever know. Is the only thing any of you do throwing insults? I keep hearing you talk about Rico Suave and Gilbert Gottfried, but I don't hear anything that makes me believe any of you stand a chance against us. If you're focused on throwing insults than throwing punches this match will be easier to win than I thought.[/COLOR]" [B]Lee[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]It's funny how he's worried I'll break my hip because after a crack like that I'm worried I'm gonna break his jaw. I'm not a frail old man, I'm one of the toughest sons of bitches you'll ever meet. You see this scar? [/COLOR](Lee points to a scar running down his arm.) [COLOR="DarkGreen"]I got this scar from my match against Vengeance in DAVE back in December of '95. That was the night I won my first World Championship and this scar reminds me of what I had to put my body through to get it. Compared to that match, this one's going to be a piece of cake seeing as to how I'm facing two comedians and a lovesick hound. If any of you thought you were going to win tonight, we're sorry to disappoint you but it ain't happenin'.[/COLOR]" Rating- [B](C+)[/B] - All four competitors make their way down to the ring. As the ref is about to ring the bell Darryl Devine tells him to wait. Devine grabs a mic and decides to make an announcement. [B]Devine[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I'd just like to say that I want to dedicate my upcoming win in this match to the love of my life, Jessica Meade. I love you babe, this one's for you.[/COLOR]" Rating-[B] (B+)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/DarrylDevine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JacobJett.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/DonnieJ.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JimmyP.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HenryLee.jpg[/IMG] - [B]DDW Tag Team Championship- Mighty Fine vs. The Fly Boys vs. The New Animalz[/B] This 3-way elimination match for the Tag Team Championships was started off by Jimmy P. and Henry Lee. Jimmy tried using his speed to his advantage but Lee was able to take control of this match after sidestepping a missile dropkick. Lee beat Jimmy down before tagging in his partner. Lee and Wolverine double teamed Jimmy stomping him down in the corner for a moment. Wolverine was in control of Jimmy until Jimmy was able to duck a clothesline and dive for a tag to his partner Donnie J. Donnie came in and cleared house knocking Lee and Wolverine down repeatedly and connecting with a back body drop on Lee. Once the match calmed down a bit it was back to Wolverine and Donnie squaring off. Donnie irish whipped Wolverine into the ropes and was ready to hit a back body drop. Devine made a blind tag on the Wolverine as Wolverine bounced off the ropes. Wolverine kicked Donnie as he was bent down and prepared to pick him up as Devine came charging across the ring. He hit a Devine Intervention (2nd rope springboard back elbow) onto the Wolverine. Wolverine rolled out of the ring leaving Devine and Donnie in the ring. Devine worked Donnie over for a few minutes. Donnie made a desperation clothesline on Devine as both men went down. Donnie tried crawling to his corner while Devine tried to prevent it from happening. Donnie made the tag and in came Jimmy P. Jimmy was able to knock Devine down a few times but was cut short by a missile Dropkick from Jacob Jett. Devine got to his feet, put Jimmy across his shoulders and dropped him throat first on the top rope. Devine picked Jimmys feet up and tagged in Jett who was perched on the top rope. Jett hit a leg drop on Jimmy whose throat was still draped across the top rope. Jimmy was done for. As he tried to stand Jett hit the Emergency Landing and The Fly Boys were gone. Jett had no time to celebrate as Lee charged in and leveled Jett from behind. Lee worked Jett over for the next few minutes keeping the high-flier grounded. Jett hit a desperation enziguri and made the tag to Devine who came in like a house of fire striking down anything that moved. Devine hit another Devine Intervention on Lee taking him to the outside. Devine picked up Wolverine in a standing suplex and Jett hit a crossbody on him. Lee tripped Devine and pulled him out of the ring. This was more of Lees environment on the outside and it showed. Lee threw Devine into the steel steps and threw him into the barricade before throwing him back into the ring. Lee made a tag to Wolverine who kept Devine grounded. Lee and Wolverine kept Devine in their corner making constant tags and double teaming him. Jett had eventually seen enough and charged into their corner knocking Lee off the apron. Jett set his sights on Wolverine but was dragged to the outside soon enough. Wolverine went to pick Devine up, but Devine was able to land a kick to the gut before going for a Devine Dream Drop. Before he hit it though he blew a kiss to the camera. Devine then hit the DDD and made the cover. 3 seconds later DDW had its first tag team champions after a 10:27 match. Winners and new DDW Tag Team Champions: [B]Mighty Fine[/B] Rating- [B](C+)[/B] - Devine and Jett celebrate their win all the way to the backstage area. Devine tells Jett to go to their locker room, he'll be there soon. Devine then goes to the door of Jessica Meade. Devine knocks on the door and Meade answers. [B]Meade[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]What do you want?[/COLOR]" [B]Devine[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]I just won my match and the Tag Team Championship belt for you babe.[/COLOR]" [B]Meade[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]And?[/COLOR]" [B]Devine[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Will you go out with me?[/COLOR]" [B]Meade[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkGreen"]No.[/COLOR]" Meade slams her door shut as Devine looks on with a saddened expression on his face. Rating- [B](B+) [/B] - Nicole Kiss is in the back with her client, the current DDW X-Division Champion Black Eagle. [B]Kiss[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Black Eagle is a force to be reckoned with in the wrestling world. He is possibly the greatest wrestler alive today. There is no doubt in my mind that he'll retain the championship tonight and every other night for that matter. Elemental stands no chance against Black Eagle. Ota knows who the better man is already and what the right thing to do is. Hell Monkey, you like to sour our plans, don't you? You like to stick your nose where it doesn't belong? You believe that you can actually defeat Black Eagle? Don't make me laugh, on any given night he can defeat you and he'll prove it again tonight. Black Eagle is the greatest wrestler alive and he will walk away with his championship.[/COLOR]" Rating- [B](C-)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/AmericanElemental.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/FumihiroOta.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] - [B]DDW X-Division Championship 4-Way Ladder Match- American Elemental vs. Fumihiro Ota vs. Hell Monkey vs. Black Eagle (c)[/B] This match played out more like a tag match than a fatal 4-way as Ota and Eagle are teammates. Eagle threw Elemental out of the ring and went to help Ota by double teaming Hell Monkey. Monkey tried to fight back but the numbers game got him. Elemental came back into the ring with the first ladder to be introduced into this match. He held it to his chest and charged Eagle and Ota taking them both down. Elemental set up the ladder and tried to climb it before he was hit with a dropkick by Hell Monkey. This match slowly turned into a car crash, the good, firey, cool to look at kind though. Dozens of ladders shots, and insane moves later the match came down to two men on the ladder. Black Eagle and Hell Monkey were slugging it out at the top of the ladder. Neither man could seems to knock the other off the ladder though. It looked as if Monkey had finally hit Eagle hard enough to give him the time to grab the belt, but then Nicole Kiss interfered. She low-blowed Monkey allowing Black Eagle to grab his belt at 14:34. Winner and Still DDW X-Division Champion: [B]Black Eagle[/B] Rating- [B](C+)[/B] - Champagne Lover is shown in the back getting ready for his upcoming match. He decides to taunt his challengers even more. [B]Lover[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]In a mere few moments I will be in a match where the goal is to have your opponent in a submission hold so painful that he has no choice but to cry out uncle in agony and accept defeat. The Champagne Lover is fine with this stipulation. We will separate the men from the wusses tonight. To me it does not matter who I make cry like a little girl, it could be The Natural or it could be, what's his name? Oh right, Hank Hill. Who I make submit doesn't matter to the Lover because either way I will be the winner. It is too bad that I have to defend my title on a show as big as this against 2 such undeserving opponents, but alas, I am a true champion. They will scream in agony, cry in pain and submit in defeat. The Lover will walk out victorious.[/COLOR]" Rating- [B](C+)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BrentHill.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TheNatural.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ChampagneLover.jpg[/IMG] - [B]DDW Diamond Championship Submission match- Brent Hill vs. The Natural vs. Champagne Lover (c)[/B] Hill and Natural both quickly went after Champagne Lover double teaming him. Natural and Hill had Lover as a common threat and worked well together in taking him down and working him over. Lover rolled to the outside and Hill tried going after him. Natural saw an opportunity and take Hill down with a chop block to his knee, trying to soften him up for the figure 4. Natural continued to soften up the knee as Lover just stood on the outside watching on. The Natural ran the ropes only to get tripped by Lover who re-asserted himself into the match. He went to the corner to stomp on Hills knee a few times after seeing that he was attempting to get to his feet. He then went back to wearing down The Natural with backbreakers and neckbreakers. Lover hit the Lover Stunner and locked in The Champagne Breakfast on The Natural. It looked as though Lover might retain when Hill limped over and broke up the hold. Natural rolled out of the ring as Lover and Hill went after each other. Lover worked over the knee of Hill more before locking in an indian deathlock. Lover then turned it into The Champagne Breakfast. This time The Natural broke it up. Natural went after Lover working on his knee. Hill made a comeback on The Natural and hit him with a series of suplexes. The Natural rolled to the outside. Hill was caught with a chop block to the weakened knee by Champagne Lover. Lover immediately locked in The Champagne Breakfast and Hill had no choice but to tap out at 12:28. Winner and still DDW Diamond Champion: [B]Champagne Lover[/B] Rating- [B](C+)[/B] - The camera goes now to Alex Braun in the backstage area. [B]Braun[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]Jack, you're a traitor, plain and simple. Do you know what they do to traitors in the military? They execute them. Tonight is the execution, the death of your career. You betrayed me and you betrayed Human Arsenal. And why did you do it for? Because some out of his mind loser thinks he's great? Vin can't teach you anything but how to cheat your way to mediocrity. You made a big mistake Jack,and now you have to suffer the consequences of your actions.[/COLOR]" Rating- [B](C+)[/B] - Vin Tanner is in the back with Jungle Jack to address Alex Braun. [B]Tanner[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]You still don't understand, do you Alex? Jack isn't a traitor, he just wised up. He knows that with you and Arsenal he'll just be overshadowed and overlooked. With me and my group of winners he'll be treated as a champion, because he has all the tools to be one. You on the other hand Alex, are washed up, you have nothing to offer the wrestling world anymore, Jack is doing the company a favor by taking you out tonight.[/COLOR] " Rating- [B](B)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JungleJack.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] - [B]Jungle Jack vs. Alex Braun[/B] This match started off with both men locking up. Neither could move the other and they broke the lock-up. As quickly as that did this match turn into a fight. Both men hit the other with as many punches to the head as they could. Braun was able to get the upper hand on Jack and was in control of him. Braun hit a series of moves on Jack until he was caught by a low blow which went undetected by the ref. Jack was now in control of the match. He punished Braun with every move in his arsenal before preparing to finish Braun off. Jack set up for the Jungle Kick as Braun began to get up. Jack went for a Jungle Kick as Braun turned around but Braun ducked the kick. The ref went down and out after the Jungle Kick and Jack looked down at the ref with a look of frustration. As Jack had his back turned Braun caught him with a Braun Damage (reverse enziguri) and Jack went down. Braun made the cover and the crowd counted to 3, unfortunately the ref couldn't. Braun goes to try to revive the ref as Vin Tanner comes out to the entranceway. Braun stops trying to revive the ref to look at Tanner. This distraction allowed Reaper to enter the ring from the back. Braun turned around to be met by a boot to the face. Reaper then hit the Damnation Drop on Braun. Jack ordered Reaper to hold Braun up and so Reaper did. Jack hit the Jungle Kick on a helpless Braun. Jack covered Braun while Reaper woke the ref. The ref slowly made it over to Braun and Jack and made the 3-count at 8:31. Winner: [B]Jungle Jack[/B] Rating-[B] (B-)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] - [B]JD Morgan vs. Joey Minnesota[/B] A great technical encounter this match was as both men give it their all to try and gain a victory here. The match started out with the feeling out process as both men were careful not to get caught by their opponent. They then went back and forth exchanging and countering holds. Neither man was able to get the upper hand. After more technical exchanges between the two Morgan became frustrated. Morgan went from technical wrestling to brawling. He worked Joey over for a while hitting him with a variety of suplexes and throws. Minnesota was able to make a comeback after countering a Northern Lights Suplex into a tornado DDT. Minnesota began to hit his own series of suplexes. Morgan was able to counter a suplex as he slipped out of it and took Joey down with a german suplex. Both men were down as the ref began the 10-count. both men made it to their feet around 8. The match was back and forth as it had been in the beginning, but both men were much more aggressive this time around. They gave each other everything they had, but in the end there can only be one winner. Morgan gets Minnesota up for a back suplex, but Minnesota flips down and hits the Empire Spiral. Minnesota makes a cover, 1...2...3..., at 17:41 Joey Minnesota is declared the winner. Winner: [B]Joey Minnesota[/B] Rating- [B](B-)[/B] - Joey Minnesota is celebrating his hard-fought victory over JD Morgan. Morgan comes up to Minnesota and extends his hand as a sign of respect. Minnesota and Morgan Shakes hands and celebrate together in the ring Rating- [B](C)[/B] - Vin Tanner is on screen again, but this time to hype up his upcoming match with Human Arsenal for the World Heavyweight Championship in a cage. [B]Tanner[/B]: " [COLOR="Navy"]The night is almost over Arsenal. While the Tag Team championships may not be in my court because Lee and Wolverine have failed me, it's still been a great night for my camp. Jungle Jack proved to Alex Braun and the world why he joined me, to be a winner. Reaper continues to dominate every man he steps into the ring with. Last but not least, me. Tonight I'll finally be recognized for the great wrestler I am when I take the World Heavyweight Championship from Human Arsenal and save the company. I told you already, a cage match is my kind of match. I'll beat you and bloody you, end your career if I have to, but I will win no matter what. Arsenal, I want you to kiss that belt goodbye because you're never going to have it again.[/COLOR]" Rating- [B](B)[/B] - Human Arsenal is being interviewed about the cage match coming up next. [B]Arsenal[/B]: "[COLOR="Navy"]You talk the talk Vin, but can you walk the walk? I saw what you did to Alex earlier, you ordered that monstrous freak of your to destroy him so that Jack could win a match. It's too bad for you that our match is in a 20 foot tall Steel Cage. Despite what you think, this match is to my advantage. The cage keeps your goons out of this match, and you know that I can beat you 1-on-1 any night of the week and twice on Sunday. There's no way that I'm going to give up this belt after working my entire career to get to this point. I've been unemployed for a while now, I even contemplated getting a real job and giving up on wrestling, but I didn't. I'm wearing a World Championship around my waist and I'm not going to let someone with some kind of god complex take this away from me. You can call yourself the savior of DDW but that doesn't make it true. You're just some false prophet and I'll beat that fact into you if I have to. I'm leaving with The DDW World Heavyweight Championship and there's not a damned thing you or your goons can do about it.[/COLOR]" Rating- [B](B)[/B] - The video package that was shown on the last episode of Diamond Wrestling aired. The package highlighted the entire feud from their match at the first ever DDW Show where Arsenal won the title to the match that just happened. it included all of Tanners' opponents for Arsenal including Henry Lee, Billy Russell, Jungle Jack, and Reaper. It also includes Tanners win over Arsenal in a tag team match, and various promos between the two. The package ended with the announcement of a cage match at Breakout. Rating- [B](B)[/B] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/VinTanner.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG] - [B]DDW World Heavyweight Championship Cage Match- Vin Tanner vs. Human Arsenal[/B] The most anticipated match in DDW history and it didn't disappoint. They tied up and Arsenal overpowered Tanner throwing him into the corner with force. Arsenal had a smirk on his face as he showed Tanner who's the more powerful man in this match. Tanner signaled that he wanted to lock up again. Arsenal obliged Tanners request but was caught by a low-blow for his efforts. Tanner pointed out that he was smarter than Arsenal and then threw him into the steel cage. Tanner continued to throw Arsenal into the cage by throwing him into each side of the cage. Tanner then raked Arsenals head across the top rope. He continued by shredding Arsenals head across the cage. Arsenal was busted open by now. Tanner, being very c*cky at this point told the ref to open the door and gingerly strolled over to it as if he had nothing to worry about. He was wrong. Arsenal exploded back to life. He nailed Tanner with shot after shot before a belly-to-belly into the steel cage. Arsenal went for the door but as he stuck his head out Jungle Jack came out and slammed the cage door into Arsenals head. Arsenal went down allowing Tanner to recover and try to get out the door. It looked as though Tanner was about to escape the cage when Alex Braun came down to the ring, blindsided Jack and returned the favor to Tanner as he slammed the door in his face. Braun and Jack were no longer at ringside soon as they brawled well into the back stage area. Arsenal made it to his feet before Tanner, but Tanner outsmarted Arsenal again as he hit a low blow on him. Tanner then went for a piledriver. Arsenal back dropped Tanner though and took the advantage. Arsenal played human darts with Tanner for about 3 sides of the cage tossing him into them head first. Arsenal was about to go for the door before he saw Reaper making his way down to the ring. Arsenal went for the door but had been distracted long enough to let Tanner recover. Tanner clubbed Arsenal over the back before Reaper slammed the cage door in Arsenals face. Reaper took a chain out and locked the cage door with it after shoving the ref down. Reaper proceeded to slide a chair into the ring under the cage. Tanner hit Arsenal with the chair repeatedly over the head and back. Tanner picked Arsenal up and DDT'ed him onto the chair. He then picked Arsenal up again and delivered The V for Victory on it. Arsenal was down and bloodied. Arsenals World Championship reign was in serious jeopardy as Arsenal looked to be down and out. Tanner stopped to taunt the fans before going over to the door where Reaper went to unlock the door. Or at least tried before being hit by Joey Minnesota of all people. Tanner was shocked and shook the cage door. Tanner panicked and began climbing the cage. He kept his eyes on Arsenal who was still out. Tanner made it to the top rope before he noticed that Arsenal had begun to come back to consciousness. Tanner panicked and try to get over the cage as soon as he could. Tanner had gotten to the top and was dangling over the side as Arsenal had gotten to his feet, although was very wobbly. Tanner had already begun his descent down the cage and was about to win, it looking that Arsenal was too late to stop Tanner. How wrong that would be though as Arsenal had a burst of energy and caught Tanner by the hair and dragged him to the top of the cage. Both men began to brawl on the top of the cage. This was a very dangerous situation as one misstep could be the end of a career. The two slugged it out with neither man gaining clear control. Arsenal hit Tanner in the gut with a kick to set up The Ammo Dump. Even Arsenal looked nervous about this. Arsenal hit the Ammo Dump on Tanner to the inside of the ring form the 20 ft. steel cage. The crowd was going nuts with a *Holy Sh*t!* chant. Both men looked to be out for good as the ref in the ring began making the mandatory ten count. Arsenal was able to drape his arm across Tanner at the last second and the ref counted, 1...2...3.., after 9:49 the brutal cage match had come to an end and Human Arsenal was walking away with his championship. Winner and still DDW World Heavyweight Champion: [B]Human Arsenal[/B] Rating- [B](B)[/B] Final Rating- [B](B-)[/B] [QUOTE][U]Quick Results:[/U] [I]Mean Jean Cattley defeated Zeus Maxmillion [COLOR="Red"](D)[/COLOR] Jack Giedroyc defeated Tom Angelus [COLOR="Red"](D)[/COLOR] Doug Peak defeated Danny Patterson to win The Hardcore Championship [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] Mikey James won The Underapprecited Battle Royal [COLOR="Red"](D)[/COLOR] The Hispanic Sensations defeated Inside Scoop [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] Tim Westybrook defeated American Buffalo [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] Puerto Rican Power defeated Jim Force [COLOR="Red"](C-)[/COLOR] Mighty Fine defeated The Fly Boys and The Wolverine and Henry Lee to win the Tag Team Championships [COLOR="Red"](C+)[/COLOR] Black Eagle defeated Hell Monkey, Fumihiro Ota and American Elemental to retain the X-Division Championship [COLOR="Red"](C+)[/COLOR] Champagne Lover defeated Brent Hill and The Natural to retain the Diamond Championship [COLOR="Red"](C+)[/COLOR] Jungle Jack defeated Alex Braun [COLOR="Red"](B-)[/COLOR] Joey Minnesota defeated JD Morgan [COLOR="Red"](B-)[/COLOR] Human Arsenal defeated Vin Tanner to retain the World Heavyweight Championship[COLOR="Red"] (B)[/COLOR] Overall- [COLOR="Red"](B-)[/COLOR][/I][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][U]Monthly Wrap-up Hits & Misses[/U] [U][COLOR="Red"]Hit[/COLOR][/U][/CENTER] - Human Arsenal/ VinTanner Feud: These two have so far been carrying the company to some great matches and a hot fued. Their Cage match didn't dissapoint either, although I know they could hit B+. - Champagne Lover/ Diamond Champinship scene: The Lover/ Natural and Lover/ Hill feuds have led to some good matches elevating all of these workers up the card. - Inside Scoop (Thomas Morgan & Flemmy Lemming): I just love the reporter gimmick. - Last minute booking changes actually work out: Big Cat Brandon got injured which made me have to redo 2 storylines. The first being the tag championship storyline which I had to throw out completely and throw 3 guys into the picture, more on that later though. I also had to turn Jungle Jack heel because it was supposed to be Brandon in the main event that night against Arsenal and Henry Lee taking on Braun at Breakout. Luckily things worked out alright. - The "Mighty Fine" Devine: Won the tag team championship and is involved in a big storyline with Jessica Meade (can't argue with an A rated segment) when there were no real plans to do anything with him this month. Plus his overness has skyrocketed in New England. - They just click: The Morgan/ Minnesota feud has already brought some great matches out of these two who are bound for the World Championship picture very soon. I also lucked out that Braun and Jack have chemistry together, maybe I can drag that fued on a bit. [CENTER][U][COLOR="Red"]Miss [/COLOR][/U][/CENTER] - He's Hardcore.......... , sorta: I made a huge mistake putting the championship on Patterson. He may be one of the best hardcore workers in the company but unfortunately no one gave a sh*t. I should've just given the belt to Peak or Buffalo to begin with. Time to rebuild that division. - The injury bug bites: Big Cat Brandon got injured the night before he was going to main event, enough said. - Miscommunication: Honestly, I believe The Animalz were supposed to get a victory over The Fly Boyz and get the belts. In hindsight though, that may have actually been a good mistake. - No Chemistry- I put Danny B Bling and Kurt Laramee together and do you know what happens? They suck as a team. Scrap those plans. - Underappreciated Battle Royal- It's not here because it was bad, it's here because it was needed to get guys on an event. A roster cut may be necesary. [CENTER] -[U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Other Promotion News and Views[/COLOR][/U]-[/CENTER] - And your new DAVE Unified Champion is ............. Shawn Gonzalez? Yup, he beat Bryan Holmes on the first episode of Danger Zone TV and has held the belt since making 2 defences. In other DAVE title news The Animalz are the tag team champions and have yet to make a defence (I wonder why?). - In SWF news Enforcer Roberts and Texas Pete have defeated High Concept to win the Tag Team Championships. And in possibly the stupidest booking decision I have ever seen SWF Christmas Clash's main event wasn't the World Championship match between Runaway Train and Enygma, it was The Warriors of the Deep vs. The Almighty Dollar. Seriously, WTF? - In TCW news Harry Allen captured the All Action title. Yup, that's it. - In NOTBPW The Insane Connection (Harry Wilson and Matty Phatty) won the Tag Team Championships, and Kenko Takemitsu won the Unlimited Action Championship. Oh, and Jeremy Stone keeps doing the job for his brother Dan Stone Jr., and it outdoes every other match this year. - Various news, USPW is without a National Champion, The CGC Tag Team titles keep changing hands for some reason, and Fumihiro Ota became CZCWs head booker. [QUOTE][I]OOC[/I]: Well, because of the 1-month diary limitation I have, this was the last post from DDW. I'm taking requests for which Cornellverse promotion you'd like to see a diary for next. I encourage anyone who reads this diary to give their reccomendation. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]OOC: And by an overwhelming landslide victory the next diary will be Canadian Charisma Championship Combat or 4C for short with a vote of 1 to none.[/QUOTE] 1 A.M. and I'm sitting at some dingy run-down bar drinking my problems away. I just lost my job, my girlfriend and my apartment all in the same afternoon. I really wasn't in a good mood to say the least. I was sitting there at the bar drinking and watching whatever was on the TV. Luckily for me at 1:30 it was a replay of NOTBPW Championship Wrestling. That cheered me up a little. As I was trying to watch it though some little person started throwing stuff at the TV. I wasn't too pleased with this so I tried to talk to him. "[COLOR="Navy"]Hey, aren't you a little too young to be in here shorty?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Who the hell are you?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Wow, you're a weird looking 12 year old.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Are you making fun of me?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Huh?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]I'm not a kid, I'm a grown man.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Are you a leprechaun? Are you trying to steal my lucky charms?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Very funny. If you don't cut it out I'm going to kick your drunkard ass.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Why are you throwing sh*t at the TV, I'm trying to watch that.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Don't you know who I am?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Yea, I think I do.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Good, then you'll know why I'm doing this.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]I remember you now. I loved you in Austin Powers. Mini-Me was my favorite character. But I still don't get why you're throwing stuff at my TV.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]For F*cks Sake, I'm Troy Winner.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Who?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]I own 4C.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Huh? 4C? Do you mean 4 C batteries cuz that's not a big deal.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]It's a wrestling company you moron.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Well it must suck cuz I've never heard of it.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]That's it kid, I'm sick of you.[/COLOR]" Well, I think you get the picture. I was drunk enough to get into a discussion with a midget throwing junk at a TV. Well, maybe I shouldn't say discussion, that's a little too civilized for a bar. Fight, yeah, fight's the word I'm looking for. In fact about 5-10 minutes after that last sentence I was being thrown into jail for a barfight. Yup, I was being arrested for breaking a bar stool over a midgets head. At least I won the fight. I spent that night in jail. At least I didn't have to sleep in that rat hole of a car I have. Much to my surprise I was bailed out. Even more of a surprise was that Mini-me was the one who bailed me out. "[COLOR="Navy"]Why did you bail me out Mini-me?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]That's not my name.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Oh, sorry. Verne Troyer.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Troy Winner!!![/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Oh, right.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Maybe you weren't as drunk as I thought you were last night.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Why'd you bail me out?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]I've got a business proposition for you.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]What?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]I want you to work for my company.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]The battery company?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]No, 4C, my wrestling company. How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]My mom won't tell me. What do you want me to do with a wrestling company?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]I want you to book it.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Really? What do I have to do?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Book the matches.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]I dunno, do you think I could?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]It's a hybrid promotion so you don't have to watch soap operas and steal ideas from them.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Really?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Yea, all you have to do is book the matches you think people want to see and pay money for.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]Still, why me?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]I'm going bankrupt here and me and Joey Poison are getting sick of booking. I'm giving you a job here, are you going to take it or not?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Navy"]You got yourself a deal little man.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Red"]Make fun of my height one more time and I swear I'll kick your ass right now.[/COLOR]" And that's how it happened, I swear. One day I'm homeless and jobless, I whack a midget over the head with a bar stool and the next day he gives me a job. Gotta love this country. Although I'm still homeless. Gotta work on that one.

Archived