How do I get a title shot?

I'm the top guy popularity-wise in a couple feds and want the belt in each. They aren't booking me in title matches. I tried setting up feuds with the champs, which always used to work. For some reason, all of a sudden, all my feud matches are always non-title. Any tips?

Yeah, the whole feud with the champ thing always used to work in lower feds. Now, I'm in a couple nationals and a cult. Does that make a difference? Do the higher feds only give you shots when they are good and ready and decide to book you themselves? The feuds are over now and it doesn't let you feud again with the same person for quite a while. So, do I just keep fighting through these dumb six-man matches and apparent fed-booked(I didn't ask for them, keep playing the same guy) fueds until they decide to throw me a bone?

Well I said I was able to feud with them, so we are indeed of different dispositions or else we couldn't do that. The problem is even those feud matches were non-title. Now I can't feud with them again for a while and I'm not getting any shots otherwise despite my main event status and having the most popularity.

Archived