The Rise of the Bad Guy, Scott Hall!

[IMG]http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/s/scotthall/04.jpg[/IMG] I was born on October 20, 1958 in Miami Florida. How did I get into the wrestling business? I'll tell you. I went to high school in Munich, Germany where I met Chris Adams who trained me to become a professinal wrestler. From there I wrestled all over the world including in Germany, Japan and Puerto Rico. My first break in the U.S was when I feuded with Dusty Rhodes in my home state of Florida. From there I had a brief stint with the National Wrestling Alliance under the name "Starship Coyote". Now I am wrestling in the American Wrestling Association under the name "Big Scott Hall". This is my story. [B]Stats as of 1st February 1984: [/B] Name: Scott Hall [B]World Overness: [/B] U.S.A: 45 Canada: 10 Mexico: 5 Japan: 5 U.K: 5 Europe: 5 [B]Skills Overview: [/B] Spirit: 30 Power: 70 Technique: 30 Speed: 20 Pyschology: Stamina: 38 Toughness: 44 Charisma: 72 Microphone: 40 Safety: 49 Looks: 78 Respect: 23 [B]Relationships: [/B] Kevin Nash (Friendship) [B]Contracts:[/B] AWA (Verbal, $6,000 per appearance, Midcarder, Babyface) [B]Currently available money: [/B] $20,000 [B]Lifestyle: [/B] Cheap and Cheerful ($3,000 cost per month)

[B]Monday, 1st February 1984: [/B] I have approached Championship Wrestling from Florida and asked them for a spot on the roster. I agreed to take a plane to my home state to meet with them. Owner Eddie Graham said that he'd give me a match on Sunday on their TV show. I can't believe that I’m with a much bigger promotion and they want me to have a try out match! What's up with that? [B]Tuesday, 2nd February 1984: [/B] I stayed in Florida with my family today. Watched WWF Tuesday Night Titans on the TV, nothing more then a few squash matches. Flew on a plane back to Minnesota overnight. [B]Wednesday, 3rd February 1984: [/B] Got ready for the AWA show tonight. I was teaming with my partner Curt Henning against Jim Brunzell and Buck Zumhofe Before the match I waited in the locker room and talk to some of the other wrestlers including Dick Bruiser who threatened me and Wahoo McDaniel who gave me some advice for tonight. [B][COLOR="Red"]Hall and Henning VS Jim Brunzell and Buck Zumhofe[/COLOR][/B] Curt started in the ring on the attack as I watched on from the apron. Curt dominated for around four minutes with power and submission moves such as Bodyslams, Hammerlocks e.t.c and Brunzell took a beating, playing the Ricky Morton, until he managed to counter him and make the tag to Zumhofe. Zumhofe quickly went on the offensive on Curt, but Curt managed to turn the tables and his poundings on Zumhofe rewarded him. Zumhofe however, quickly tagged out. So did Curt. I blasted into the ring and laid out Brunzell but I lost a lot of momentum after failing to execute my finisher, so I tagged Curt back in. Curt finished the match with a German Suplex. [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Winners: Hall and Henning[/B][/COLOR] [B]Thursday, 4 February 1984:[/B] I wasn't booked for tonight's show but I went to the arena anyway and talked to some of the guys backstage. The AWA announcer Eric Bishoff gave me some microphone tips and Larry Zybsko was sitting alone and ignored me like the ****y jerk he is. I prayed that he would lose tonight but he won the AWA Television Title! Damn that Zybsko! [B]Friday, 5 February 1984: [/B] I trained today with my buddy Kevin Nash who has just broke into the wrestling business. He's hoping to be snapped up by a promotion soon, I said I'd put out a good word for him. Drank beer all night, I hope that it won't affect my wrestling career. [B]Saturday, 6 February 1984: [/B] Spent time weight training with my personal trainer Ricky. Getting tougher...and tougher. [B]Sunday, 7 February 1984: [/B] Travelled down to Florida for CWF's show. I arrived at the arena early and met some of the wrestlers backstage. They all seemed pretty cool I was wrestling Black Bart tonight. [COLOR="Red"][B]Scott Hall VS Black Bart[/B][/COLOR] I quickly went for the attack, picking my spots and finding Bart's weaknesses. I managed to gain an early advantage but Bart turned it around and cheated with Eye Rakes which damaged me severly. Being me I came back into dominance and left him helpless as I walked all over him. I thought it was all over but disaster stuck as he countered my Powerbomb. He cheated once again and I was now left helpless. However I kept fighting and managed to just kick out of Bart's finishing move, I nearly won it when I used the Bear Hug but he just didn't tap. I was exhausted and didn't know what it would take to win this match. I went for ANOTHER Bear Hug but he didn't tap, I used a Samoan Drop on him but he just didn't give up. Unfortunatly, I was too tired to continue and Bart managed to pin my shoulders to the mat. How did I not get this match? [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]Winner: Black Bart[/COLOR][/B] After the match when I was walking out of the arena, Bart came up behind me and said that it was unfortunate that I didn't win. He also said that I put in one hell of a fight, and that he would be proud to fight me anyday. I returned his compliments and we shook hands. Black Bart and I are now friends.

Archived