The Rise (Take 3) of a Phenom(inal) Deadman -- Mark Callaway

Mark Calaway is currently in college and after growing up watching WCCW on television decided that he would like to persue professional wrestling as a career. Mark at the time was also on the school's basketball team and the coach wanted him to make a more dedicated commitment to the team and quit wrestling. Mark, feeling that he had to make a choice, dropped from the basketball team and continue his wrestling training. Here are his skills ratings at this time: [b]Rumble skills[/b]: Brawling: E Power: B+ Strong style: F Hardcore: D MMA: F [b]Technical skills[/b]: Mat Wrestling: F Chain Wrestling: F Submissions: F Aerial: F Flashiness: F [b]Entertainment skills[/b]: Microphone: E Charisma: C- Acting: D Looks: B+ Star quality: B+ [b]Performance skills[/b]: Basics: D Psychology: D Safety: E Consistency: D Selling: D [b]Physical skills[/b]: Athleticism: C+ Toughness: B Stamina: D [b]Backstage skills[/b]: Business: F Booking: F Respect: F [b]Other skills[/b]: Intensity: C Stiffness: C+ Resilience: B Menace: B Refereeing: F Spirit: D As you can see, he is just a raw talent that needs to improve in many different skills.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the beginning... Due to having to decide between basketball and wrestling, I have decided to quit the basketball team. The coach told me that I probably could have had a promising professional basketball career but I love wrestling too much in order to continue my training. I have a part-time job as a bouncer at a bar in Arlington, Texas, and I have also decided to leave the college. I am felling bad that I won't be getting my degree but I want to pursue a career in wrestling. I made a phone call to a local wrestling promotion, Houston Championship Wrestling, which is in my hometown.

My Co-stars I will be following all of the title matches in the territories and also the careers of the following workers: Arn Anderson Bob Backlund Bret Hart Buddy Landell Dynamite Kid Hulk Hogan Jake Roberts Jushin "Thunder" Liger Ken Shamrock Kerry Von Erich Mick Foley Nikita Koloff Ric Flair Ricky Steamboat Road Warrior Animal Road Warrior Hawk Robbie Brookside Sabu Scott Hall Superstar Billy Graham The Great Kabuki The Great Muta The Spoiler Also, all roster signings and releases of the "Big Three" (WWF, MACW, AWA) will be followed These are wrestlers who either have a dynasty here, or in the WS1 dynasty forum, or are favorites of the readers of my other dynasties. There will be quarterly updates as far as the records and the territories that these people are/were in. The updates will be seen after the months of March, June, September and December. Are there any others that you all would like to see followed?

Houston Championship Wrestling -- May, 1983 [b]Owner/Head Booker[/b] Paul Boesch [b]Announcers[/b] Peter Birkholz [b]Managers[/b] [color=red]Friday Skandor Akbar[/color] [b]Referees[/b] Harold Harris [b]Wrestlers[/b] Openers [color=blue]Brady Boone[/color] [color=red]Shaun Michaels[/color] Lower Midcarders [color=red]Art Crews[/color] [color=blue]George Weingeroff[/color] [color=red]*Mark Callaway[/color] [color=blue]The Snowman[/color] Midcarders [color=red]Boris Zhukov Buddy Landell[/color] [color=blue]Hector Guerrero[/color] [color=red]Kendo Nagasaki[/color] [color=blue]Steve Williams Tiger Conway Jr[/color] Upper Midcarders [color=blue]Butch Reed Gino Hernandez[/color] [color=red]King Kong Bundy The Super Destroyer[/color] Main Eventers [color=blue]Junkyard Dog[/color] [color=red]Kamala the Ugandan Giant[/color] [color=blue]Mil Mascaras[/color] [color=red]The Masked Superstar[/color]

week 1, May 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - Bob Brown & Buzz Tyler defeated The Moondogs to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Gran Hamada to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Apache and Kendo defeated La Pantera Rosa and El Missionero Mayor to win the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders defeated Corporal Kelly & Attache to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Big Stephen Petitpas[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Wilkes and Montana defeated No Class Bass and Casey to win the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]ASW[/b] - Oly Olsen defeated Terry Adonis to win the All-Star Television title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The United Forces defeated The Wild Samoans to win the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Masked Superstar to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin #2 and One Man Gang defeated Royal and Mark Youngblood to win the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Bugsy McGraw to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Wahoo McDaniel defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Dick Slater to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Steamboat & Youngblood defeated The Brisco Brothers to retain the NWA World Tag Team totals [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Rusher Kimura and Animal Hamaguchi defeated Abdullah the Butcher and Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to win the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Barry Windham defeated Angelo Mosca to win the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Bob Roop[/color] [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]The High Flyers defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Baron Von Raschke to win the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]King Kong Brody defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob & Brad Armstrong defeated Thunderbolt Patterson and Arn Anderson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ronnie Garvin and Bruno Sammartino Jr defeated The Spoiler and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson to win the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Tommy Rich and Mr. Wrestling II to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to win the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell and Kamala defeated Terry Taylor and Steve Williams[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Magnum TA to win the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase & Mr. Olympia defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - The Jumping Bomb Angels defeated Monster Ripper and Sexton to win the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Seiko Hanawa defeated Kyoto Inoue to win the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Fantasma to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated Enrique Vera to win the UWA World Middleweight title

[QUOTE=Int. Champion. 101]Let's all hope this one doesn't get a runtime error now, I really want to see him get past his first year at least. Wonder where this one will go.[/QUOTE] So far only to his hometown of Houston for now. I can't take the various run time errors that I've encountered much longer before I just give up and try to restart one with WS1.

captainlou, is there any reason you're choosing not to report these errors? I don't wish to be rude, but if you're not going to give me a chance to fix them then you're just increasing the likelihood that the same error will mess up this third dynasty too. Had I not happened to be reading through some of the diaries I would never have even known you'd been having issues. That's not to mention that neither of the previous errors that you have reported sound terminal, I'd have probably been able to fix them up for you quite easily, thus eliminating the need for you to restart. The first one even sounds like it's already been dealt with by the temporary patch that is available! It just seems like you're almost intentionally setting yourself up for a fall?

Sorry, Mr. Ryland [QUOTE=Adam Ryland]captainlou, is there any reason you're choosing not to report these errors? I don't wish to be rude, but if you're not going to give me a chance to fix them then you're just increasing the likelihood that the same error will mess up this third dynasty too. Had I not happened to be reading through some of the diaries I would never have even known you'd been having issues. That's not to mention that neither of the previous errors that you have reported sound terminal, I'd have probably been able to fix them up for you quite easily, thus eliminating the need for you to restart. The first one even sounds like it's already been dealt with by the temporary patch that is available! It just seems like you're almost intentionally setting yourself up for a fall?[/QUOTE] Sorry for not getting back to you on this. You are not being rude at all. I had forgotten to write down the specific run time errors and I will get back to you if they occur again. I have downloaded the game again as well as the DOTT files from D.Boon. This is a great game and much tougher to improve my wrestler. I found that Mark improved much too rapidly, and too easily, with WS1. I couldn't believe how much Mark dominated and improved in less than a year in WS1. Both games are good but in my opinion WS2 is a better game. Where can I find the patches that you currently have for this game. I have noticed that after a run time error, if I go back to the saved game I am seeing mostly garbaged info (such as question marks and garbled up letters on the first screen). Thank you again for creating these great wrestling games. You and your staff has done a great job with these.

You can find the latest temporary patch pinned to the top of the WreSpi2 Technical Support forum - just download it and paste it over the top of your existing WreSpi2.exe (it'll be in whatever folder you installed the game to). You'll know if it has worked as the bar at the top of of the opening screen will read "Temporary Patch" and have the date. With the garbled save game, that can usually be fixed with some manual work at my end, it's usually due to some links becoming misaligned. At the very least, having access to a "broken" save game can at least provide me with clues as to what the problem was, which makes it easier for me to find and fix it so that nobody has to encounter it again. What I would advise is that if you get a runtime error again, once the game has exited, you do not try to re-open the save game. Instead, make a post in the Technical Support forum telling me what has happened, and I will either be able to provide a solution from the information given, or if not, I will request a copy of your save game to work from. By not trying to reload the save game you eliminate the risk of further corruption, which makes my job easier.

[QUOTE=Adam Ryland]You can find the latest temporary patch pinned to the top of the WreSpi2 Technical Support forum - just download it and paste it over the top of your existing WreSpi2.exe (it'll be in whatever folder you installed the game to). You'll know if it has worked as the bar at the top of of the opening screen will read "Temporary Patch" and have the date. With the garbled save game, that can usually be fixed with some manual work at my end, it's usually due to some links becoming misaligned. At the very least, having access to a "broken" save game can at least provide me with clues as to what the problem was, which makes it easier for me to find and fix it so that nobody has to encounter it again. What I would advise is that if you get a runtime error again, once the game has exited, you do not try to re-open the save game. Instead, make a post in the Technical Support forum telling me what has happened, and I will either be able to provide a solution from the information given, or if not, I will request a copy of your save game to work from. By not trying to reload the save game you eliminate the risk of further corruption, which makes my job easier.[/QUOTE] Will do, sir. If you do end up requesting a copy of my saved game please also leave me instructions on how to do that. Thanks again.

I have downloaded the patch, opened it, then pasted it on top of the origional. When I double clicked it to play the game I didn't see a bar at the top of the opening screen that was supposed to read "temporary patch". What I saw was the following on the lower left-hand corner of the opening screen: "Version 1.0 (Temp 25 July)". Is this the same thing?

week 1, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Castillo Jr, Dandy and Ray of Jalisco Jr defeated Fu, Blue Panther and Son of the Saint to win the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Ultraman to win the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Black Man to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Drew McDonald to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated Mal Sanders to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - NJPW has risen to National size and have added a TV show that will be aired on Fridays called "NJPW Darkness" [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to win the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]The High Flyers defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Magic Dragon to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Garvin and The Great Kabuki defeated Von Erich & Adidas[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Terry Gordy defeated Iceman Parsons to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Kevin Von Erich to win the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Magnum TA and Steve Williams defeated King Kong Bundy and Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase & Mr.Olympia defeated Junkyard Dog and Mr.Wrestling II to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]PNW[/b] - Dean Malenko defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan to win the PNW Television title [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr.Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]AJW[/b] - The Jumping Bomb Angels defeated Japanese Devils to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Candi Devine to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]SWCW[/b] - Hector Guerrero defeated Eric Embry to win the Southwest Junior Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Adrian Adonis defeated Bobby Jaggers to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Butch Miller to retain the Undisputed World Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - [color=red]Spike Huber defeated Sabu[/color] [b]DCW[/b] - Michael Kirschner defeated Johnny Ace to win the Big Time Television title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to win the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to win the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Mark Youngblood[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Nelson Royal and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Roddy Piper to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Steamboat & Youngblood defeated The Brisco Brothers to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bruno Sammartino Jr defeated Arn Anderson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler and Buzz Sawyer defeated The New Origionals[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Ronnie Garvin to win the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Mr.Wrestling II and Tommy Rich to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Roger Kirby defeated Tommy Rogers to retain the Central States Television title [b]CSTATES[/b] - Ox Baker defeated Bob Brown to win the Central States Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Austin Idol to retain the AWA International title [b]SECW[/b] - Mr.Olympia defeated Boris Zhukov to win the Southeastern Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b] - Oly Olsen defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff to win the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] vs The Snowman - Best 2 of 3 Falls[/b] The bell rings and I whip Snowman into a corner then ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I punch Snowman then he reverses an irish whip but I avoid a backdrop. I irish whip Snowman and he ducks under a clothesline then punches me and puts me in a side headlock. Snowman kicks me in the gut but it doesn't faze me then he pits me in an arm wringer and a side headlock. Snowman takes me down in a side headlock and punches me then puts me in a rear chinlock and a side headlock. Snowman punches me and gives me an elbow drop then does a handstand and drives a knee into my leg. Snowman does a handstand and drives a knee into my arm then rubs my face into the mat. I suplex Snowman and choke him then he fights back and gives me a flurry of punches. I break from a bear squeeze and irish whip Snoman then punch him. Snowman slips from a backbreaker and gives me a leaping headbutt then gives me a flurry of punches. Snowman puts me in a hammerlock and drives me into a corner then climbs the ropes and punches me in the forehead ten times with the crowd counting along. I stop a headbutt by giving Snowman a throat thrust then hit him in the lower back with my forearm. Snowman avoids another forearm in the back then I reverse and throw him out of the ring. I leave the ring and give Snowman a backbreaker then put him in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron. We both get back into the ring to break the ref's count then I whip Snowman into a corner. Snowman slips out of the corner then I break from a piledriver and hit him with a big roundhouse punch. I tear Snowman's face then I miss with an elbow drop and he gives me a flurry of stomps. I reverse an irish whip but Snowman ducks under a lariat clothesline and hits me with his forearm. The crowd chants for Snowman the I break from a piledriver and press slam him. Snowman fights back and gives me a flurry of punches then puts me in a big bearhug but I manage to escape it. The crowd chants for Snowman again and I duck under a knock out punch then put him in a bearhug and ram his back into the turnbuckles. I run and hit Snowman with a clothesline in the corner then try to pick him up but he kicks me in the gut. Snowman piledrives me but I'm able to kick out at two. Snowman gives me a leaping headbutt then delivers a knockout punch and pins me. (1/0) Snowman puts me in a hammerlock and drives me into a corner then climbs the turnbuckles and punches me in the forehead ten times as the crowd counts along. I slip out of the corner and try to choke slam Snowman but he kicks me in the gut. I break from a piledriver but Snowman counters a choke by hitting me with his forearm. Snowman irish whips me then runs and knees me in the gut. Snowman acknowledges the fans then gives me a flurry of stomps. Snowman gives me a leaping headbutt then I tries to powerslam me but I kick him in the gut. I try to drop Snowman onto the top rope but he punches me. I break from a piledriver and hit Snowman with a big roundhouse punch. Snowman fights back and gives me a leaping headbutt then I slip out of a powerslam and irish whip him. The fans start to boo me then Snowman ducks under a lariat clothesline and backdrops me. Snowman does a handstand and drives a kne into my arm then I slip from being stomped and choke slam him. I cover and pin Snowman to even the pinfalls at one apiece. Snowman breaks from a short arm clothesline but I break from a piledriver and give him a double backbreaker. Snowman fights back and gives me a leaping headbutt then I break from a piledriver and he counters a choke by punching me. Snowman gives me a flurry of punches as the crowd chants for him. Snowman gives me a running powerslam and pins me to win the match. The fans applaud as we leave the ring. [b]Time: 19:40, Rating: B-[/b] Also on the card: [color=red]Art Crews and Kendo Nagasaki defeated George Weingeroff and Buddy Landell[/color] Mil Mascaras defeated The Super Destroyer to win the Houston Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Afa[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WCCW[/b] - Terry Gordy defeated Kevin Von Erich to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Barry Windham defeated Black Bart to retain the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Bob Roop[/color] [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated Brito and Parisi to win the International Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Revenge Warriors defeated Big Stephen Petitpas and Sunny War Cloud to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Steve Casey to win the Maritimes Championship title[/color]

week 2, May 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Risen to National and added a TV show to air on Monday's named "WWF Wrecking Ball" [b]HCW[/b] - Risen to Regional [b]WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Snuka and Bob Backlund defeated The Wild Samoans[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Jumbo Tsuruta to win the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Austin Idol to retain the AWA International title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated John Quinn to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Mascara Sagrada to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Ring Demons went to a double count out with Enrique Vera and Black Man to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Nobuhiko Takada defeated Keiichi Yamada[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Hiroshi Hase to win the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Rusher Kimura defeated Akiro Maeda to win the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders defeated Hollywood and Vine to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Revenge Warriors defeated Phil Lafon and Sunny War Cloud to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Oly Olsen defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt. Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Signed Greg Valentine [b]WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Sgt.Slaughter to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Bob Orton Jr[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dick Slater defeated Ricky Steamboat[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated Greg Valentine to win the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Nikita Koloff and Nelson Royal to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Harley Race to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Barry Windham defeated Adrian Street to retain the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Kevin Sullivan and Superstar Billy Graham defeated Dusty Rhodes & Mike Graham[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Scott McGhee to win the Florida Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Los Inferno #1 to win the Universal Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Rougeau Brothers to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Jos Leduc to retain the International Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Curt Hennig & Scott Hall defeated Rick Martel and Steve O[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Mike Graham[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated BAron Von Raschke to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Arn Anderson and Thunderbolt Patterson defeated The New Origionals[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts and Les Thornton defeated The Lightning Express[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Mr.Wrestling II and Bruno Sammartino Jr defeated The Spoiler and Ronnie Garvin[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Bob Armstrong and Tommy Rich to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Art Crews[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Jim Duggin to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Kamala to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Abdullah the Butcher and Dick Slater defeated Carlos Colon & The Invader to win the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Seiko Honawa defeated Kyoto Inoue to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Mascara Sagrada to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated Gran Apache to retain the UWA World Middleweight title

week 2, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Signed Hulk Hogan, Bobby Heenan and Dusty Rhodes[/color] [color=red]Ole Anderson gave an online interview and totally buried Hulk Hogan The Spoiler gave an online interview and totally buried George Scott Ricky Steamboat gave an online interview and said that he and Arn Anderson are no longer close friends[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Yoshiaki Fujiwara defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Castillo Jr, Dandy and Ray of Jalisco Jr defeated Supremo, Halcon and Fu to retain the CMLL World Trios title [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Black Man to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - The New Midnights defeated Ring Demons to win the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo went to a double count out with Enrique Vera to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated John Quinn to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders defeated Hollywood and Vine to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Tammy James defeated Bambi to retain the GLOW Championship title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Signed Junkyard Dog [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated The Amazing Kung Fu to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Clive Myers to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]The Bruiser & The Crusher defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Wahoo McDaniel defeated Nick Bockwinkle and King Kong Brody[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Chris Adams defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Adrian Adonis and Buddy Roberts defeated Kevin & Mike Von Erich to win the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy defeated Kamala & The Missing Link to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kerry Von Erich went to a double count out with Roddy Piper[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated David Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Steve Williams to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Terry Taylor defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Junkyard Dog to win the North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #3 defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Dean Malenko defeated Don Running Bear to retain the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Oliver and Assassin defeated Buddy Rose & Ed Wiskowski to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr.Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bret Hart defeated Hiro Saito[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders against The Grapplers ended in a no contest to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - Michael Kirschner defeated Johnny Ace to retain the Big Time Television title [b]DCW[/b] - [color=red]Scott Putski defeated Sabu[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Roddy Piper defeated The Great Kabuki to retain the United States Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Nikita Koloff and Nelson Royal to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jack Brisco went to a time limit draw with Ric Flair[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Larry Zbyszko and The Spoiler defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Tommy Rich to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Mr.Wrestling II and Ole Anderson defeated The Road Warriors to win the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Roger Kirby defeated Tommy Rogers to retain the Central States Television title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated Bob Brown & Buzz Tyler to win the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Ken Patera to retain the AWA International title [b]SECW[/b] - Wayne Ferris defeated The Tonga Kid to win the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]SECW[/b] - Mr.Olympia defeated Boris Zhukov to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling[/b] I am not booked tonight. On the card: [color=red]Gino Hernandez defeated Buddy Landell[/color] Butch Reed defeated King Kong Bundy to win the Houston Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Don Muraco defeated Bob Backlund to retain the WWF Intercontinenal title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Adonis and Roberts defeated Kevin & Mike Von Erich to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy defeated Kamala & The Missing Link to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated David Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Adrian Street defeated Blackjack Mulligan to win the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Barry Windham[/color] [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Rougeau Brothers to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] -[color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke[/color]

week 3, May 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated Sgt.Slaughter and Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Don Muraco defeated Bob Backlund to retain the WWF Intercontinental title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Harley Race to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Jerry Lawler to win the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Ringo Mendoza to retain the UWA Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - The New Midnights defeated Ring Demons to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated Canek to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]nobuhiko Takada defeated Keiichi Yamada[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Shunji Kosugi to retain the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Rusher Kimura defeated Kantaro Hoshino to retain the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]SECW[/b] - [color=red]Wayne Ferris defeated Super Olympia to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - Mr. Olympia defeated Rick Harris to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to win the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt. Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine leaves MACW [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine joins WWF [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Paul Orndorff to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated Sgt. Slaughter and Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Greg Valentine to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Masa Saito, Dynamite Kid and Abdullah the Butcher defeated Antonio Inoki, Tatsumi Fujinami and Yoshiaki Fujiwara[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated Assassin #2 to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Valiant defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ivan Koloff defeated Ricky Steamboat[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Barry Windham defeated Angelo Mosca to retain the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Mike Graham[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Bob Roop defeated Adrian Street to win the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze went to a time limit draw with Blackjack Mulligan to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - Nick Kinisks defeated Tom Zenk to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #3 defeated TNT to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Hercules Ayala to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - [color=red]Sabu and Ray Rougheau defeated Sick and Twisted[/color] [b]DCW[/b] - Michael Kirschner defeated Johnny Ace to retain the Big Time Television title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Signed Terry Gordy [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Jake Roberts[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Hieavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Curt Hennig & Scott Hall defeated Mr. Saito and Steve Regal[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Dick the Bruiser and Hulk Hogan defeated Jesse Ventura and Jerry Blackwell[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Bob Armstrong to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The Lightning Express[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to win the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Magnum TA to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase & Mr. Olympia defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - The Jumping Bomb Angels defeated Crush Girls to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Dr. Wagner Jr to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - The New Midnights defeated Ring Demons to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Villano III to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Adrian Adonis defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders defeated The Grapplers to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton against Gino Hernandez ended in a no contest to retain the Undisputed Heavyweight title

week 3, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Bobby Heenan leave AWA[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan, Bobby Heenan and Dusty Rhodes join WWF[/color] [b]HCW[/b] - Boris Zhukov gave an online interview and took some shots at Brady Boone [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Castillo Jr, Dandy and Ray of Jalisco Jr defeated Halcon, Ultraman and Fu to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated El Supremo to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Fishman defeated Lizmark to win the NWA World Middleweight title [b]UWA[/b] - The New Midnights defeated El Tigre Bianco and El Misionero Mayor to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Perro Aguayo to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Steve Wright defeated Rick Wiseman to win the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - John Quinn defeated Tony St.Clair to win the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News HCW[/b] - Junkyard Dog leaves HCW [b]WWF[/b] - Junkyard Dog joins WWF [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated The Amazing Kung Fu to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]George South and The Great Kabuki defeated Jimmy Valiant and Bob Orton Jr[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated The Assassin to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Assissin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Angelo Mosca Jr and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Dick Slater to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Steamboat & Youngblood defeated The Brisco Brothers to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Jesse Ventura and Jerry Blackwell defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Iceman Parsons and Chris Adams defeated Jake Roberts and Kamala[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy and Buddy Roberts defeated David Von Erich, Modern Day Warrior and Larry Zbyszko to retain the NWA Six-man Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Magnum TA & Mr. Wrestling II defeated Big Bubby Rogers and Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Steve Williams to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase & Mr. Olympia defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]The Purple Haze defeated Superstar Billy Graham to retain the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - Dean Malenko defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan to retain the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack defeated Buddy Rose to win the PNW Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Medic #1 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Invader #3 to win the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW Internatiional Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Mongolian Stomper defeated Bret Hart[/color] [b]DCW[/b] - Michael Kirschner defeated Johnny Ace to retain the Big Time Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Oly Olsen defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated The Amazing Kung Fu to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Clive Myers to retain the Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated The Assassin to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ricky Steamboat defeated Jerry Brisco[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Tommy Rich to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Pain Killers defeated The Road Warriors to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Roger Kirby defeated Tommy Rogers to retain the Central States Television title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Wayne Ferris defeated The Tonga Kid to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASW[/b] - Terry Adonis defeated Oly Olsen to win the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski and Moondog Moretti defeated Al Tomko and Igor Volkoff to win the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling The Snowman vs [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] - Best 2 of 3 Falls[/b] The match begins and I break out of a side headlock then whip Snowman into a corner and hit him with my elbow. I irish whip Snowman then he takes me down in a side headlock. Snowman punches me and puts me in a hammerlock then he hits me in the back with his forearm and puts me in a standing arm bar. Snowman punches me but it doesn't faze me then I slip out of an arm wringer and irish whip him. Snowman rushes then puts me in a front facelock. I duck under a punch and give Snowman two throat thrusts then he puts me in a side headlock and an arm wringer. Snowman puts me in a side headlock and punches me then I break out of an arm wringer and punch him. I give Snowman a throat thrust then bodyslam him and hit him with a big elbow drop. I hit Snowman in the lower back with my forearm then whip him into a corner and start choking him. Snowman slips from getting his face torn and hits me with his forearm then puts me in a front facelock and a side headlock. I punch Snowman to counter a headbutt then throw him out of the ring and go out after him. Snowman puts me in a side headlock to counter a throat thrust then I break out of a bear squeeze and we both get back into the ring. Snowman puts me in a side headlock to counter a throat thrust then hits me with a soulman super punch. Snowman does a handstand and drives a knee into my arm then he does a handstand and drives a knee into my leg. I avoid being kicked in the head and throw Snowman out of the ring then went out after him. I send Snowman into a ring post smashing his shoulder then he fights back and we both get back into the ring. Snowman puts me in a hammerlock and drives me into a corner then gives me a flurry of punches. Snowman jumps and give me a headbutt then I slip out of a powerslam try and throw him out of the ring. I leave the ring and ram Snowman's head into a nearby table and his head starts to bleed. I roll Snowman back into the ring and stomp on him then I irish whip him and give him a high backdrop. I choke Snowman and apply The Claw but he escapes the hold after a short struggle. I irish whip Snowman and he hits me with his forearm to counter a lariat clothesline. I reverse an irish whip but Snowman gives me a hip toss to counter a shoulder tackle. I slip away before being stomped on then whip Snowman into a corner and clothesline him there. Snowman slips away before I could pick him up and gives me a flurry of punches then gives me a knock out punch and my head starts to bleed. Snowman covers and pins me then jumps and headbutts me. I break out of a big bear hug then pick him up over my head with both hands on his throat and throw him to the mat. Snowman hits me with his forearm to counter a roundhouse punch then piledrives me and pins me to win the match. [b]Time: 16:20, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated Afa[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Tony Atlas to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Tommy Rich and Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Road Warriors[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Rick Martel to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Buzz Sawyer and The Spoiler defeated Brett Wayne Sawyer and Ronnie Garvin[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Iceman Parsons defeated The Great Kabuki to retain the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy and Buddy Roberts defeated David Von Erich, Roddy Piper and Modern Day Warrior to retain the NWA Six-man Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Terry Taylor defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Butch Reed to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Bob Roop to win the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Adrian Street[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Blackjack Mulligan to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bad News Allen and Loch Ness Monster defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart & Mr. Hito to win the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated The Great Gama to retain the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title[/color] [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated Team DOA to retain the International Tag Team titles

week 4, May 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News HCW[/b] - Signed Hiro Matsuda and Whipper Bill Watson [b]WWF[/b] - Paul Orndorff defeated Don Muraco to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The United Forces defeated Sgt. Slaughter and Bob Backlund to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Andre the Giant[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to win the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Harley Race to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA Internatiional title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Ring Demons defeated The New Midnights to win the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Enrique Vera to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Akira Maeda to retain the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Rusher Kimura defeated Kanturo Hoshino to retain the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood and Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Revenge Warriors defeated Big Stephen Petitpas and Ron Ritchie to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Terry Adonis went to a double DQ with Rick Davis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Master Sgt. Tomko defeated Moose Morowski to win the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Paul Orndorff defeated Masked Superstar to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated Sgt. Slaughter and Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Greg Valentine defeated Bob Backlund to win the WWF World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Junkyard Dog and Andre the Giant defeated Don Muraco and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Rusher Kimura defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Angelo Mosca Jr and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ivan Koloff defeated Ricky Steamboat[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Bugsy McGraw[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated Dick Slater to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Harley Race to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Curt Hennig & Scott Hall defeated Kenny Jay and Steve O[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Barry Windham defeated Mike Davis to retain the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated B. Brian Blair to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]The Purple Haze defeated Superstar Billy Graham to retain the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Nick Kiniski defeated Tiger Jeet Singh to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated Invader #3 to win the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Hercules Ayala to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Terry Gordy joins MACW and leaves WCCW [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Jerry Blackwell and Jesse Ventura defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr and Brett Wayne Sawyer[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Tommy Rich to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Mr. Wrestling II to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Flash to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Jim Garvin and Buddy Landell defeated Kamala and Chris Adams[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - The Hacksaws defeated Ted Dibiase & Mr. Olympia to win the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Terry Taylor to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]AJW[/b] - The Jumping Bomb Angels defeated Team Fate to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yakota defeated Candi Devine to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated El Texano to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Enrique Vera to retain the UWA World Middleweight title

week 4, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Paul Orndorff defeated Don Muraco to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Bob Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF World Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Junkyard Dog to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Rusher Kimura[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Castillo Jr, Dandy and Ray of Jalisco Jr defeated Eme Ese Uno, Blue Panther and Son of the Saint to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated El Supremo to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - The Nature Boys defeated Caras and Mascaras to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Perro Aguayo to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Steve Wright defeated Rick Wiseman to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to win the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - John Quinn defeated Tony St. Clair to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Signed Buzz Sawyer [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Curt Hennig & Scott Hall defeated Bobby Duncum and Billy Robinson[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Rick Martel to retain the AWA Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Kamala and Jimmy Garvin to win the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Iceman Parsons defeated Michael Hayes to retain the WCCW Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Adrian Adonis to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Jake Roberts to win the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Roberts and The Great Kabuki defeated Roddy Piper and Chris Adams[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Larry Zbyszko defeated Kerry Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Magnum TA and Steve Williams defeated Buddy Landell and Barry Darsow[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to win the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Mr. Wrestling II to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - Angelo Mosca went to a time limit draw with The Sheik of Araby to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Dick Slater to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack defeated Buddy Rose to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Norvell Austin to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to win the Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Steve DiSalvo and Jim Neidhart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders defeated The Grapplers to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - [color=red]Sabu defeated Scott Steiner[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]HCW - Sam Houston Coliseum Brady Boone vs [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color][/b] Boone punches me to begin the match then puts me in an arm wringer and a side headlock. Boone punches me but it doesn't faze me then gives me a knee lift and a kick in the gut. I duck under a punch and give Boone a clubbing blow then he fights back and puts me in a side headlock. Boone kicks me in the knee and puts me in an arm wringer then punches me but it doesn't faze me. Boone gives me a knife edge chop and an arm whip then hits me in the back of the head with his forearm and gives me a short arm shoulder tackle. I break jumping head scissors and the crowd starts to get on my case. I give Boone a throat thrust and stomp on him then choke him. I hit Boone in the lower back with my forearm then throw him out of the ring and go out after him. The fans boo me as I give Boone two throat thrusts then we both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. I hit Boone with a big roundhouse punch then he fights back and repeatedly arm whips me. I avoid a double axe handle and choke Boone then whip him into a corner and choke him some more. Boone slips out of the corner and gives me a short arm shoulder tackle then I break jumping head scissors and throw him out of the ring. I go out after Boone and send him into a ring post shoulder first then choke him and roll him back into the ring. I irish whip Boone and hit him with a lariat clothesline then cover him but get a two count. Boone stops me from applying the claw by punching me then gives me a flurry of punches. Boone runs and clotheslines me then gives me a double axe handle and a flurry of stomps. I break a boston crab and give Boon a short arm shoulder tackle then Boone slips out of a dragon sleeper. I avoid a roundhouse kick and give Boone a throat thrust then he breaks a bear hug and gives me a roundhouse kick. Boone runs and gives me a chop in the head then gives me a short arm shoulder tackle. Boone jumps and puts me in head scissors then I avoid a spinning heel kick. Boone slips out of a choke slam try and gives me a flurry of punches then runs and clotheslines me. Boone gives me a flurry of stomps then gives me a roundhouse kick. Boone runs and clotheslines me then gives me a flurry of stomps. I avoid a spinning heel kick then pick Boone up, invert him and turn towards the center of the ring before piledriving him and pinning him. [b]Time: 16:10, Rating: C[/b] Also on the card: Butch Reed defeated Boris Zhukov to retain the Houston Television title [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated The Snowman[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Nikita Koloff and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ivan Koloff defeated Ric Flair[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts, Michael Hayes and Jimmy Garvin defeated Iceman Parsons, Sweet Brown Sugar and Mike Von Erich[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated David Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Pain Killers defeated The Road Warriors to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Fuyuki and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - Tommy Rogers defeated Roger Kirby to win the Central States Television title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid and The Assassin defeated Jesse Barr and Dr. Tom Prichard[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack went to a double DQ with Buddy Rose to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Ken Lucas defeated Wayne Ferris to win the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]SECW[/b] - Mr. Olympia defeated Jimmy Golden to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color] and Shawn Michaels vs. Art Crews and George Weingeroff[/b] I start off my first tag team match with Art Crews in for the opponents. I kick Crews in the gut then he counters a throat thrust by hitting me with his forearm and puts me in an arm wringer. Crews takes me down in a side headlock then picks me up and puts me in a side headlock. Crews kicks me in the gut and it doesn't faze me then he hits me with his forearm and again it doesn't faze me. I slip out of a side headlock and irish whip Crews then he ducks under a clothesline and puts me in an arm wringer. Crews hits me with his forearm and it doesn't faze me then he punches me and puts me in a standing arm bar. Crews hits me again with his forearm and it doesn't faze me then he puts me in an arm wringer. Crews punches me and it doesn't faze me then hits me with a flurry of jab punches and follows them with a flurry of punches. Crews runs and clotheslines me then drives an elbow into my arm. I slip out of a neckbreaker and tag Michaels. Michaels dropkicks Crews and gives him a legdrop on his arm then Crews reverses a whip into a corner and gives him a hip toss. Crews drives a knee into Michaels' leg then puts him in a side headlock. Michaels fights back and suplexes Crews then gives him a legdrop on his leg before putting him in a hammerlock and driving him into a corner. Crews slips out of the corner and takes Michaels down in a side headlock then Michaels fights back and puts Crews in spinning head scissors. Michaels sits on Crews and gives him a flurry of punches then waits for him to get up and gives him a high cross body. Crews kicks out at two then counters a body slam by kicking Michaels in the gut. Crews punches Michaels and hits him with his forearm then puts him in a side headlock and an arm wringer. Crews kicks Michaels in the gut and punches him then hits him with his forearm and gives him a flurry of jab punches. Crews puts Michaels in an arm bar and straddles it then tags Weingeroff. Weingeroff puts Michaels in an inside toe hold then does a handstand before driving a knee into Michaels' arm. Weingeroff puts Michaels in a single leg boston crab then puts him in an inside toe hold. Michaels is able to slip away and tag me in then I headbutt Weingeroff and suplex him. I kick Weingeroff in the gut and irish whip him into a big boot while the fans boo me. The crowd is solidly behind Weingeroff as I throw him out of the ring then go out after him. Weingeroff charges at me and hits me with his forearm then we both get back into the ring to break up the ref's count. Weingeroff leaps and hits me with a flying forearm then I break out of an inside toe hold and give Weingeroff a throat thrust before throwing him out of the ring. I go out after Weingeroff and he slips out of a bear hug then I avoid a dropkick and we get back into the ring. I DDT Weingeroff, getting a two count, then tag Michaels. Weingeroff fights back and puts Michaels in a small package but Shawn kicks out at 1. Weingeroff puts Michaels in a hammerlock and drives him into a corner then Michaels slips out of the corner and irish whips Weingeroff. Weingeroff avoids a flying forearm and hits Michaels with his forearm before hitting him with rapid fire dropkicks. Weingeroff puts Michaels in a spinning toe hold and Shawn submits as the fans boo. [b]Time: 17:40, Rating: D[/b] Also on the card: [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Butch Reed[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Paul Ellering joins AWA and leaves GCW [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Backlund defeated The Iron Sheik[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Paul Orndorff to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Greg Valentine and Hulk Hogan defeated Ivan Putski & Tito Santana[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Tiger Mask to win the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Castillo Jr, Dandy and Ray of Jalisco Jr defeated Black Man, Fu and Ultraman to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated El hijo del Santo to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Fishman defeated Mil Mascaras to retain the NWA World Middleweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kamala & The Missing Link defeated David & Kerry Von Erich[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Roddy Piper to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Barry Windham defeated Mike Davis to retain the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Angelo Mosca[/color] [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated Team DOA to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Petitpas and Ritchie defeated Revenge Warriors to win the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Bobby Kay[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Samu to retain the Polynesian Pacific Heavyweight title

Mark's Progress Report - June 1, 1983 [b]Rumble skills[/b]: Brawling: [b][color=green]D[/color][/b] (up from E) Power: B+ Strong style: F Hardcore: D MMA: F [b]Technical skills[/b]: Mat Wrestling: F Chain Wrestling: F Submissions: F Aerial: [b][color=green]E[/color][/b] (up from F) Flashiness: [b][color=green]E[/color][/b] (up from F) [b]Entertainment skills[/b]: Microphone: E Charisma: C- Acting: D Looks: B+ Star quality: B+ [b]Performance skills[/b]: Basics: D Psychology: D Safety: E Consistency: D Selling: D [b]Physical skills[/b]: Athleticism: C+ Toughness: B Stamina: D [b]Backstage skills[/b]: Business: F Booking: F Respect: F [b]Other skills[/b]: Intensity: C Stiffness: C+ Resilience: B Menace: B Refereeing: F Spirit: D Match record: Overall: 1-3 Houston Championship Wrestling Heel, Lower Midcarder Overall: 1-3 Singles: 1-2 Teams: 0-1

Archived