The Rise (Take 3) of a Phenom(inal) Deadman -- Mark Callaway

I decided that I needed to add another place to wrestle in order to gain more experience. With Southwest Championship Wrestling based in San Antonio I went to talk with them. Joe Blanchard, the owner of SWCW, decided that I was worth the risk and we agreed to a verbal contract as a heel. Was this a good move? Joe Blanchard offered me the verbal contract as a face. Should I have kept it instead of changing it to heel? Should I ask to be a babyface in an effort to possibly gain more popularity and/or because there are only 7 babyfaces and 13 heels (me included)? What do you readers think?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]SOUTHWEST CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING roster as of Tuesday, week 1, June 1983[/b] [b]Owner[/b] Joe Blanchard [b]Head Booker[/b] Jonathan Boyd [b]Announcers[/b] Gene Kelly Steve Stack [b]Managers[/b] [color=red]Don Carson Jonathan Boyd[/color] [b]Referees[/b] Juan Reynosa [b]Road Agents[/b] Lou Thesz [b]Wrestlers [color=green]Main Eventers[/color][/b] [color=red]Adrian Adonis[/color] [color=blue]Cowboy Bob Orton[/color] [color=red]Gino Hernandez[/color] [color=blue]Manny Fernandez[/color] [b][color=green]Upper Midcarders[/color][/b] [color=blue]Bob Sweetan[/color] [color=red]Butch Miller Killer Tim Brooks Tully Blanchard[/color] [b][color=green]Midcarders[/color][/b] [color=blue]Bobby Jaggers[/color] [color=red]Grappler #1 Grappler #2 Luke Williams Mr. Pogo[/color] [color=blue]Scott Casey[/color] [b][color=green]Lower Midcarders[/color][/b] [color=red]Al Madril[/color] [color=blue]Chavo Guerrero Sr Hector Guerrero[/color] [color=red]Ken Timbs[/color] [b][color=green]Openers[/color][/b] [color=red]Eric Embry[/color] [b][color=green]Enhancement Talent[/color][/b] [color=red]Mark Callaway[/color]

week 1, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News PPW[/b] - Raised to Small size and debuts PPW Breakdown on Mondays [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Jules Strongbow to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]The United Forces defeated Masked Superstar and Bob Backlund to retain the WWF Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Junkyard Dog defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Dusty Rhodes to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Harley Race to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Stan Lane to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Shunji Kosugi went to a double count out with Keiichi Yamada[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Akira Maeda to retain the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Rusher Kimura defeated Kantaro Hoshino to retain the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood & Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Petipas and Ritchie defeated Brown and Montana to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Randy Rich defeated Terry Adonis to win the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Master Sgt. Tomko defeated Moose Morowski to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News SWCW[/b] - Released Santo Negro [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to win the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Snuka defeated Bob Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Tito Santana to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Dusty Rhodes to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated The Cobra to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Jimmy Valiant[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated The Assassin to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Nikita Koloff and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Steamboat & Youngblood defeated Terry Gordy and Dick Slater to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - Barry Windham defeated Black Bart to retain the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Ron Bass to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - Nick Kiniski defeated Tiger Jeet Singh to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Ron Starr to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Hercules Ayala to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]The Bruiser & The Crusher defeated Mike Graham and Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Curt Hennig to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Buzz Sawyer and Bruno Sammartino Jr defeated Jake Roberts and Bob Roop[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Bob Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Tommy Rich to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Pain Killers defeated The Road Warriors to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Crusher Darsow to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Rick Steiner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Steve Williams and Buddy Landell defeated Mr. Olympia and Chris Adams[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Butch Reed to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]AJW[/b] - The Jumping Bomb Angels defeated Crush Girls to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team title [b]AJW[/b] - Seiko Honawa defeated Kyoto Inoue to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Perro Aguayo to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Ring Demons defeated The New Midnights to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Rayo de Jalisco Jr to retain the UWA World Middleweight title

• 3 weeks later...
week 1, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated The Cobra to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Castillo Jr, Dandy and Ray of Jalisco Jr defeated Halcon, Supremo and Fu to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Lizmark to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - The Nature Boys defeated Caras and Mascaras to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - The Rougeau Brothers defeated Gilles Poisson & Sailor White to win the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Jos Leduc to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Steve Wright defeated Dave Finlay to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - John Quinn defeated Wayne Bridges to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]SWCW - Southwest Championship Wrestling Chavo Guerrero Sr vs [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] [color=green]Steel Cage[/color][/b] Chavo puts me in an arm wringer then punches me but it doesn't faze me. Chavo gives me a knife edge chop and puts me in a side headlock then puts me in an arm wringer and nails me with a running clothesline. I break out of a figure-four cross leglock and give Chavo a throat thrust then whip him into a corner. Chavo gets away then gives me a flurry of punches then dropkicks me, sending me into a corner. I break out of the corner but Chavo counters a throat thrust with a grounded candado then gives me a flurry of punches. I counter a running clothesline with a clothesline then Chavo fights back and gives me a flurry of punches. I break out of a sleeper hold and the crowd starts to taunt me. I irish whip Chavo and give him a backdrop then give him a throat thrust. Chavo stops me from bodyslamming him by raking my eyes then ties my arms in the ropes and gives me a flurry of punches. The crowd chants for Chavo as he climbs up a cage wall but I catch him. He begs me to stop then sucker punches me. Chavo climbs up a cage wall but I catch him again. Chavo climbs to the second rope and leaps at me but I duck under a punch and give him a throat thrust then pick him up and drop him on the top rope. I hit Chavo with a big roundhouse punch then Chavo fights back. He tries to tie my arms up in the ropes but I slip out and the fans boo me. I give Chavo two throat thrusts then he slips out of a backbreaker. I break a russian legsweep then irish whip Chavo into the ropes and nail him with a lariat clothesline. Chavo counters a bear hug by raking my eyes then begs me to stop before catching me again with a sucker punch. Chavo goes to roll me up but I break it and press slam him. Chavo counters a choke hold by giving me a low blow then jumps off the second rope and punches me in the head. Chavo waves to the fans then I break out of a roll up attempt. Chavo slips out of a bearhug and gives me a running bulldog then starts to climb a cage wall but I catch him. I break out of a DDT and hit Chavo with a short arm clothesline then he counters a choke slam try by raking my eyes. I slip out before Chavo could tangle my arms in the ropes then pick him up, invert him, and turn in a half circle before piledriving him. The crowd starts to taunt me as I climb up a cage wall then go over and down. [b]Time: 14:10, Rating: C+[/b] Also on the air: The Grapplers defeated the Sheepherders to win the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Buzz Sawyer leaves GCW and joins MACW [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated The Cobra to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Jon Cortez to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]The Bruiser & The Crusher defeated Curt Hennig and Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kamala & The Missing Link defeated The Great Kabuki and One Man Gang[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]David & Kerry Von Erich defeated Adrian Adonis and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Roddy Piper to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Crusher Darsow to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Tim Horner to retain the Louisiana State Championship [b]MSW[/b] - The Hacksaws defeated Ted Dibiase & Mr. Olympia to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader against Los Inferno #1 ended in a no contest to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Dean Malenko defeated Don Running Bear to retain the PNW Television title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Bad News Allen and Jim Neidhart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - [color=red]Michael Kirschner went to a time limit draw with Sabu to retain the Big Time Television title[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Brian Maxine to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Angelo Mosca Jr and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Bob Armstrong to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Pain Killers defeated The Road Warriors to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Nick Kiniski defeated Tom Zenk to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]MLW[/b] - Angelo Mosca defeated Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Ken Lucus defeated Randy Rose to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASW[/b] - Randy Rich defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling Team Slaughter (Tiger Conway Jr & Hector Guerrero) vs [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] and Shawn Michaels[/b] I'm in the ring to start things off against Tiger Conway Jr. Tiger puts me in a front facelock then I break out of a side headlock and give him a kick in the gut and a throat thrust. I whip Tiger into a corner and go towards him then he kicks me in the gut. I give Tiger a throat thrust and irish whip him then he avoids a backdrop and punches me but it doesn't faze me. Tiger goes to hit me with his forearm but I avoid it then give him a throat thrust before body slamming him and tagging in Michaels. Michaels gives Tiger a legdrop on his arm then Tiger fights back and puts Michaels in an arm wringer. They go into a collar & elbow tie up then Tiger punches Michaels and kicks him in the gut. Michaels slips out of a side headlock and the crowd starts chanting for Tiger. Tiger hits Michaels with his forearm then punches him and kicks him in the gut before putting him first in a front facelock then an arm wringer. Tiger punches Michaels and takes him down in a side headlock then punches him and tags Guerrero. Michaels breaks from a figure-four cross lock then irish whips Guerrero and tags me in. I give Guerrero a backdrop then give him a big elbow drop. Guerrero fights back and puts me in a front facelock then I break an arm wringer and give him a throat thrust. I give Guerrero an arm wringer smash and the crowd chants to taunt me. I give Guerrero a throat thrust and the fans boo me then I give him another throat thrust and stomp on him. I pick up Guerrero and drop him onto the top rope then hit him with a big roundhouse punch and tear his face. The crowd chants to taunt me then Guerrero slips out of my arms and gives me a european uppercut but it doesn't faze me. Guerrero puts me in a front facelock then punches me but it doesn't faze me. I slip out of a side headlock then put Guerrero in a bear hug and ram his back into the turnbuckles. Guerrero slips out of the corner and puts me in a front facelock then I counter a punch with a punch. Guerrero puts me in a side headlock as the fans rally behind him. I avoid a european uppercut and pick him up with two hands around his throat then throw him to the mat. I give Guerrero a short arm clothesline then he fights back and dropkicks me. Guerrero puts me in a front facklock and snap mares me then punches me and gives me a half senton. Guerrero puts me in a figure-four cross leglock and tags Tiger. The crowd chants for Tiger and he does a handstand before driving a knee into my arm then I am able to get away and tag in Michaels. Michaels dropkicks Tiger then Tiger slips from him and puts Michaels in an arm wringer and a front facelock. Tiger punches Michaels and kicks him in the gut then puts him in a front facelock. Tiger hits Michaels with his forearm and kicks him in the gut then puts him in a side headlock. Michaels counters a bear squeeze by raking Tiger's eyes then gives him a backbreaker. Michaels sits on Tiger and gives him a flurry of punches then Tiger reverses an irish whip and gives him a knee in the gut. Tiger does a handstand before driving a knee into Michaels' arm then slams Michaels' face into the mat. Michaels avoids a knee drop then Tiger fights back ([color=green]Crowd chants for Tiger[/color]) and he jumps and gives Michaels a headbutt. Tiger does a handstand before driving a knee into Michaels' leg then gives him a flurry of stomps. Michaels fights back but Tiger slips from a double underhook and floors him with a knock out punch. Michaels kicks out of a pin attempt at the last second then breaks out of a powerslam try and tags me in. I whip Tiger into a corner then he charges at me and headbutts me in the stomach. Tiger gives me a flurry of punches then jumps up and headbutts me. Tiger gives me another flurry of punches then gives me a soulman super punch and follows it with a flurry of stomps. Tiger runs at me and gets a big boot in the face then he fights back. I avoid a soulman super punch ([color=green]Crowd boos me[/color]) then hit Tiger with a big roundhouse punch. Tiger fights back then jumps and headbutts me. I duck away from a wild punch then irish whip Tiger but he ducks under a lariat clothesline. Tiger gives me a flurry of punches and tags in Guerrero. I slip out before Guerrero could tangle my arms in the ropes then irish whip him and give him a shoulder tackle. I grab Guerrero with both hands on his throat then lift him up and throw him to the mat. Guerrero reverses an irish whip and gives me a kangaroo dropkick then tangles up my arms in the ropes and gives me a flurry of punches. I break out of a figure-four cross leglock then Guerrero slips out of a press slam and puts me in a sleeper hold. I struggle with him and escape the hold then I break from a DDT and floor Guerrero with a big roundhouse punch. I fall towards Guerrero and give him a fistdrop on his forehead then he fights back. I reverse and throw Guerrero out of the ring and go out after him. I put Guerrero in a bear hug and ram his back into the ring apron then roll him back into the ring. Guerrero fights back and begs me to stop then sucker punches me and tags Tiger. Tiger waves at the fans then jumps and headbutts me then I duck away from a knock out punch and tag Michaels. Tiger slips out of a shoulder breaker and puts Michaels in a bear squeeze. Michaels breaks a big bear hug then irish whips Tiger and gives him a high backdrop. Michaels runs towards Tiger but Tiger avoids an elbow drop then gives him a flurry of stomps and points towards the top turnbuckle in a corner. Tiger climbs the ropes in the corner and delivers a flying knee drop then the ref calls for the bell and DQ's Tiger. ([color=green]fans applaud match[/color]) [b]Time: 30:20, Rating: B-[/b] also on the air: Butch Reed defeated Boris Zhukov to retain the Houston Television title [color=red]Mil Mascaras defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated the United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Junkyard Dog and Dusty Rhodes defeated Jimmy Snuka and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Sweet Brown Sugar[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Roddy Piper defeated Jake Roberts[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]David & Kerry Von Erich defeated Kamala & The Missing Link[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Mike Davis to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum defeated Barry Windham to win the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated The Purple Haze[/color] [b]IWA[/b] - The Rougeau Brothers defeated Team DOA to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Jos Leduc to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Fatu to retain the Polynesian Pacific Heavyweight title [b]AGPW[/b] - Petitpas and Ritchie defeated No Class Bass and Comrade Gerry to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke[/color]

week 1, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated The Cobra to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Castillo Jr, Dandy and Ray of Jalisco Jr defeated Halcon, Supremo and Fu to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Lizmark to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - The Nature Boys defeated Caras and Mascaras to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - The Rougeau Brothers defeated Gilles Poisson & Sailor White to win the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Jos Leduc to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Steve Wright defeated Dave Finlay to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - John Quinn defeated Wayne Bridges to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]SWCW - Southwest Championship Wrestling Chavo Guerrero Sr vs [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] [color=green]Steel Cage[/color][/b] Chavo puts me in an arm wringer then punches me but it doesn't faze me. Chavo gives me a knife edge chop and puts me in a side headlock then puts me in an arm wringer and nails me with a running clothesline. I break out of a figure-four cross leglock and give Chavo a throat thrust then whip him into a corner. Chavo gets away then gives me a flurry of punches then dropkicks me, sending me into a corner. I break out of the corner but Chavo counters a throat thrust with a grounded candado then gives me a flurry of punches. I counter a running clothesline with a clothesline then Chavo fights back and gives me a flurry of punches. I break out of a sleeper hold and the crowd starts to taunt me. I irish whip Chavo and give him a backdrop then give him a throat thrust. Chavo stops me from bodyslamming him by raking my eyes then ties my arms in the ropes and gives me a flurry of punches. The crowd chants for Chavo as he climbs up a cage wall but I catch him. He begs me to stop then sucker punches me. Chavo climbs up a cage wall but I catch him again. Chavo climbs to the second rope and leaps at me but I duck under a punch and give him a throat thrust then pick him up and drop him on the top rope. I hit Chavo with a big roundhouse punch then Chavo fights back. He tries to tie my arms up in the ropes but I slip out and the fans boo me. I give Chavo two throat thrusts then he slips out of a backbreaker. I break a russian legsweep then irish whip Chavo into the ropes and nail him with a lariat clothesline. Chavo counters a bear hug by raking my eyes then begs me to stop before catching me again with a sucker punch. Chavo goes to roll me up but I break it and press slam him. Chavo counters a choke hold by giving me a low blow then jumps off the second rope and punches me in the head. Chavo waves to the fans then I break out of a roll up attempt. Chavo slips out of a bearhug and gives me a running bulldog then starts to climb a cage wall but I catch him. I break out of a DDT and hit Chavo with a short arm clothesline then he counters a choke slam try by raking my eyes. I slip out before Chavo could tangle my arms in the ropes then pick him up, invert him, and turn in a half circle before piledriving him. The crowd starts to taunt me as I climb up a cage wall then go over and down. [b]Time: 14:10, Rating: C+[/b] Also on the air: The Grapplers defeated the Sheepherders to win the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Buzz Sawyer leaves GCW and joins MACW [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated The Cobra to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Jon Cortez to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]The Bruiser & The Crusher defeated Curt Hennig and Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kamala & The Missing Link defeated The Great Kabuki and One Man Gang[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]David & Kerry Von Erich defeated Adrian Adonis and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Roddy Piper to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - King Kong Bundy defeated Crusher Darsow to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Tim Horner to retain the Louisiana State Championship [b]MSW[/b] - The Hacksaws defeated Ted Dibiase & Mr. Olympia to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader against Los Inferno #1 ended in a no contest to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Dean Malenko defeated Don Running Bear to retain the PNW Television title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Bad News Allen and Jim Neidhart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - [color=red]Michael Kirschner went to a time limit draw with Sabu to retain the Big Time Television title[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Brian Maxine to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Angelo Mosca Jr and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Bob Armstrong to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Pain Killers defeated The Road Warriors to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Nick Kiniski defeated Tom Zenk to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]MLW[/b] - Angelo Mosca defeated Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-American Heavyweight title [b]SECW[/b] - Ken Lucus defeated Randy Rose to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASW[/b] - Randy Rich defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling Team Slaughter (Tiger Conway Jr & Hector Guerrero) vs [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] and Shawn Michaels[/b] I'm in the ring to start things off against Tiger Conway Jr. Tiger puts me in a front facelock then I break out of a side headlock and give him a kick in the gut and a throat thrust. I whip Tiger into a corner and go towards him then he kicks me in the gut. I give Tiger a throat thrust and irish whip him then he avoids a backdrop and punches me but it doesn't faze me. Tiger goes to hit me with his forearm but I avoid it then give him a throat thrust before body slamming him and tagging in Michaels. Michaels gives Tiger a legdrop on his arm then Tiger fights back and puts Michaels in an arm wringer. They go into a collar & elbow tie up then Tiger punches Michaels and kicks him in the gut. Michaels slips out of a side headlock and the crowd starts chanting for Tiger. Tiger hits Michaels with his forearm then punches him and kicks him in the gut before putting him first in a front facelock then an arm wringer. Tiger punches Michaels and takes him down in a side headlock then punches him and tags Guerrero. Michaels breaks from a figure-four cross lock then irish whips Guerrero and tags me in. I give Guerrero a backdrop then give him a big elbow drop. Guerrero fights back and puts me in a front facelock then I break an arm wringer and give him a throat thrust. I give Guerrero an arm wringer smash and the crowd chants to taunt me. I give Guerrero a throat thrust and the fans boo me then I give him another throat thrust and stomp on him. I pick up Guerrero and drop him onto the top rope then hit him with a big roundhouse punch and tear his face. The crowd chants to taunt me then Guerrero slips out of my arms and gives me a european uppercut but it doesn't faze me. Guerrero puts me in a front facelock then punches me but it doesn't faze me. I slip out of a side headlock then put Guerrero in a bear hug and ram his back into the turnbuckles. Guerrero slips out of the corner and puts me in a front facelock then I counter a punch with a punch. Guerrero puts me in a side headlock as the fans rally behind him. I avoid a european uppercut and pick him up with two hands around his throat then throw him to the mat. I give Guerrero a short arm clothesline then he fights back and dropkicks me. Guerrero puts me in a front facklock and snap mares me then punches me and gives me a half senton. Guerrero puts me in a figure-four cross leglock and tags Tiger. The crowd chants for Tiger and he does a handstand before driving a knee into my arm then I am able to get away and tag in Michaels. Michaels dropkicks Tiger then Tiger slips from him and puts Michaels in an arm wringer and a front facelock. Tiger punches Michaels and kicks him in the gut then puts him in a front facelock. Tiger hits Michaels with his forearm and kicks him in the gut then puts him in a side headlock. Michaels counters a bear squeeze by raking Tiger's eyes then gives him a backbreaker. Michaels sits on Tiger and gives him a flurry of punches then Tiger reverses an irish whip and gives him a knee in the gut. Tiger does a handstand before driving a knee into Michaels' arm then slams Michaels' face into the mat. Michaels avoids a knee drop then Tiger fights back ([color=green]Crowd chants for Tiger[/color]) and he jumps and gives Michaels a headbutt. Tiger does a handstand before driving a knee into Michaels' leg then gives him a flurry of stomps. Michaels fights back but Tiger slips from a double underhook and floors him with a knock out punch. Michaels kicks out of a pin attempt at the last second then breaks out of a powerslam try and tags me in. I whip Tiger into a corner then he charges at me and headbutts me in the stomach. Tiger gives me a flurry of punches then jumps up and headbutts me. Tiger gives me another flurry of punches then gives me a soulman super punch and follows it with a flurry of stomps. Tiger runs at me and gets a big boot in the face then he fights back. I avoid a soulman super punch ([color=green]Crowd boos me[/color]) then hit Tiger with a big roundhouse punch. Tiger fights back then jumps and headbutts me. I duck away from a wild punch then irish whip Tiger but he ducks under a lariat clothesline. Tiger gives me a flurry of punches and tags in Guerrero. I slip out before Guerrero could tangle my arms in the ropes then irish whip him and give him a shoulder tackle. I grab Guerrero with both hands on his throat then lift him up and throw him to the mat. Guerrero reverses an irish whip and gives me a kangaroo dropkick then tangles up my arms in the ropes and gives me a flurry of punches. I break out of a figure-four cross leglock then Guerrero slips out of a press slam and puts me in a sleeper hold. I struggle with him and escape the hold then I break from a DDT and floor Guerrero with a big roundhouse punch. I fall towards Guerrero and give him a fistdrop on his forehead then he fights back. I reverse and throw Guerrero out of the ring and go out after him. I put Guerrero in a bear hug and ram his back into the ring apron then roll him back into the ring. Guerrero fights back and begs me to stop then sucker punches me and tags Tiger. Tiger waves at the fans then jumps and headbutts me then I duck away from a knock out punch and tag Michaels. Tiger slips out of a shoulder breaker and puts Michaels in a bear squeeze. Michaels breaks a big bear hug then irish whips Tiger and gives him a high backdrop. Michaels runs towards Tiger but Tiger avoids an elbow drop then gives him a flurry of stomps and points towards the top turnbuckle in a corner. Tiger climbs the ropes in the corner and delivers a flying knee drop then the ref calls for the bell and DQ's Tiger. ([color=green]fans applaud match[/color]) [b]Time: 30:20, Rating: B-[/b] also on the air: Butch Reed defeated Boris Zhukov to retain the Houston Television title [color=red]Mil Mascaras defeated Buddy Landell[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated the United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Junkyard Dog and Dusty Rhodes defeated Jimmy Snuka and Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Sweet Brown Sugar[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Roddy Piper defeated Jake Roberts[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]David & Kerry Von Erich defeated Kamala & The Missing Link[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Mike Davis to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Bobby Duncum defeated Barry Windham to win the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated The Purple Haze[/color] [b]IWA[/b] - The Rougeau Brothers defeated Team DOA to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Jos Leduc to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Fatu to retain the Polynesian Pacific Heavyweight title [b]AGPW[/b] - Petitpas and Ritchie defeated No Class Bass and Comrade Gerry to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke[/color]

week 2, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Snuka defeated Bob Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Tony Atlas to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Abdullah the Butcher to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to win the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Robert Gibson to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - Ring Demons defeated Team Terror to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Canek to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Fumihiro Nikura to retain the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Kintaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to win the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]GLOW[/b] - Tammy Jones defeated Ashley Cartier to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]AGPW[/b] - Petipas and Ritchie defeated No Class Bass and Montana to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler to win the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Randy Rich defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Master Sgt Tomko defeated Moose Morowski to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Don Muraco defeated Bob Backlund to retain the WWF Intercontinental title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Andre the Giant to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Junkyard Dog and Dusty Rhodes defeated Hulk Hogan and Sika[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Yoshiaki Fujiwara defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Roddy Piper defeated The Great Kabuki to retain the United States Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Buzz Sawyer defeated Ricky Steamboat[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Kelly Kiniski to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Nikita Koloff and Angelo Moska to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Harley Race to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Pak Song[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Barry Windham to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated Ron Starr to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Invader #3 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Dick Slater defeated Carlos Colon to win the Universal Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Team Boom defeated Scott Hall and Steve Regal[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Jim Brunzell to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The New Origionals[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob & Brad Armstrong defeated Ronnie Garvin and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Mr.Wrestling II to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Crush Girls defeated The Jumping Bomb Angels to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Seiko Honawa defeated Kyoto Inoue to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Joyce Grable to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Lobo Rubio to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]DCW[/b] - Johnny Ace defeated Michael Kirschner to win the Big Time Television title [b]DCW[/b] - The Blue Bloods defeated Blackout to retain the Detroit Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - The Sheik of Araby defeated The Mighty Igor to retain the US Heavyweight title

week 2, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Snuka defeated Bob Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Tony Atlas to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Abdullah the Butcher to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to win the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Robert Gibson to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - Ring Demons defeated Team Terror to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Canek to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Fumihiro Nikura to retain the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Kintaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to win the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]GLOW[/b] - Tammy Jones defeated Ashley Cartier to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]AGPW[/b] - Petipas and Ritchie defeated No Class Bass and Montana to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler to win the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Randy Rich defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Master Sgt Tomko defeated Moose Morowski to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Don Muraco defeated Bob Backlund to retain the WWF Intercontinental title[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Andre the Giant to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Junkyard Dog and Dusty Rhodes defeated Hulk Hogan and Sika[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Yoshiaki Fujiwara defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Roddy Piper defeated The Great Kabuki to retain the United States Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Buzz Sawyer defeated Ricky Steamboat[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Kelly Kiniski to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Nikita Koloff and Angelo Moska to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Harley Race to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba and Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Pak Song[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Barry Windham to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated Ron Starr to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Invader #3 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Dick Slater defeated Carlos Colon to win the Universal Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Team Boom defeated Scott Hall and Steve Regal[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Jim Brunzell to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The New Origionals[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob & Brad Armstrong defeated Ronnie Garvin and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Mr.Wrestling II to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Crush Girls defeated The Jumping Bomb Angels to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Seiko Honawa defeated Kyoto Inoue to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Joyce Grable to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Lobo Rubio to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]DCW[/b] - Johnny Ace defeated Michael Kirschner to win the Big Time Television title [b]DCW[/b] - The Blue Bloods defeated Blackout to retain the Detroit Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - The Sheik of Araby defeated The Mighty Igor to retain the US Heavyweight title

week 2, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler becomes head booker[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Vince McMahon says in an interview that he and Jim Barnett are no longer friends [b]WWF[/b] - Bobby Heenan says in an interview that he and Big John Studd are no longer friends [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated The Cobra to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated El Supremo to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated El Texano to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Perro Aguayo to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - John Quinn defeated Tony St.Clair to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]SWCW - Southwest Championship Wrestling[/b] I am not booked to wrestle. On the card: The Grapplers defeated The Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]The British Bulldogs defeated Black Tiger and Kobayashi[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Jon Cortez to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Team Boom defeated Steve Regal and Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Greg Gagne to retain the AWA Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]David & Kerry Von Erich defeated The Great Kabuki and Jimmy Garvin[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Roddy Piper to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Cowboy Bob Orton and Iceman Parsons defeated Adrian Adonis and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Tim Horner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Butch Reed to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Dean Malenko to win the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack defeated Rip Oliver to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - The Blue Bloods defeated Blackout to retain the Detroit Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - Johnny Ace defeated Michael Kirschner to retain the Big Time Television title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Mark Youngblood and Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated Dick Slater to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Nikita Koloff defeated Dory Funk Jr to win the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Steamboat & Youngblood defeated The Brisco Brothers[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Steve O and Rick Martel defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Pain Killers[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Rick McGraw to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler and Larry Zbyszko defeated Ronnie Garvin and Bruno Sammartino Jr[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - Ox Baker defeated Harley Race to retain the Central States Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - Ken Lucas defeated Randy Rose to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]SECW[/b] - Mr. Olympia defeated Boris Zhukov to retain the Souteheastern Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b] - Randy Rich defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose and Moretti defeated Tomko and Volkoff to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] vs. George Weingeroff[/b] I give Weingeroff two throat thrusts then whip him into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. Weingeroff fights back but I slip out of a side headlock and give him an arm wringer smash before bodyslamming him. Weingeroff fights back and hits me with his forearm but it doesn't faze me then he puts me in a standing arm bar and a side headlock. Weingeroff hits me with his forearm and it doesn't faze me then he puts me in a hammerlock. Weingeroff dropkicks me and puts me in an arm bar. I slip out and throw Weingeroff out of the ring then went out after him. I hit Weingeroff with a big roundhouse punch and ram his head into the announcers' table. Weingeroff breaks away and we both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. Weingeroff hits me with his forearm and it doesn't faze me then I break out of a side headlock and irish whip him but he avoids an elbow. I slip out of a front facelock and whip Weingeroff into a corner then go there and choke him. Weingeroff avoids a legdrop and does a handstand before driving a knee into my arm then does another handstand and drives a knee into my leg. Weingeroff puts me in an inside toe hold then does a handstand and drives a knee into my arm before putting me in a single leg boston crab. Weingeroff runs at me and dropkicks me then I slip away and hit him with a big roundhouse punch. I yell at the fans in the front row and irish whip Weingeroff then give him a backdrop. Weingeroff ducks away from a roundhouse punch then charges at me and hits me with his forearm. Weingeroff irish whips me and gives me a charged dropkick then I break away from a spinning toe hold. I irish whip Weingeroff and he counters a big boot in the face with a flying forearm then he puts me in the boston crab. I struggle and escape the hold then Weingeroff charges at me and hits me with his forearm. Weingeroff picks me up and gives me a couple of dropkicks in rapid succession then I break out of a spinning toe hold and puch him. I give Weingeroff a throat thrust then he fights back and gives me a few dropkicks in rapid succession. Weingeroff acknowledges the fans' cheers then I reverse a whip into a corner and run at him. Weingeroff dropkicks me then runs and dropkicks me again. I fight back and kick Weingeroff in the gut then hit him with a big roundhouse punch. Weingeroff fights back and gives me a few dropkicks in rapid succession then I fight back and kick him in the gut. I give Weingeroff two throat thrusts then irish whip him and nail him with a lariat clothesline. Weingeroff fights back and gives me a flying forearm then he runs at me but I avoid an elbow drop. I kick Weingeroff in the gut and give him a throat thrust then nail him with a madman clothesline and went out of the ring after him. I roll Weingeroff back into the ring then he ducks under a roundhouse punch and hits me with his forearm. Weingeroff charges at me and hit me with his forearm then puts me in a spinning toe hold. I struggle and escape the hold then I move and avoid a flying forearm. I headbutt Weingeroff and hit him with a shortarm clothesline. Weingeroff runs and dropkicks me then I reverse a whip into a corner and I clothesline him. I slap on the iron claw and Weingeroff submits. ([b][color=green]fans applause[/color][/b]) [b]Time: 21:00, Rating: B-[/b] Also on the air: [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Art Crews[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Jimmy Snuka to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Greg Valentine defeated The Soul Patrol[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Missing Link defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Killer Kahn, Kamala and Jake Roberts defeated David Von Erich, Cowboy Bob Orton and Modern Day Warrior[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Roddy Piper to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Bobby Duncum and The Spoiler defeated Barry Windham and Scott McGhee[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated The Purple Haze to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Adrian Street[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid and The Assassin defeated Don Running Bear and Jesse Barr[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Joe Malenko to retain the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack defeated Rip Oliver to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b] - The Rougeau Brothers defeated Gilles Poisson & Sailor White to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Jos Leduc defeated Dino Bravo to win the International Heavyweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood & Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Tammy Jones defeated Bambi to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]AGPW[/b] - Leo Burke defeated Gerry Morrow to retain the Maritimes Championship title

week 2, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News CWF[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler becomes head booker[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Vince McMahon says in an interview that he and Jim Barnett are no longer friends [b]WWF[/b] - Bobby Heenan says in an interview that he and Big John Studd are no longer friends [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated The Cobra to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated El Supremo to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated El Texano to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated Perro Aguayo to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - John Quinn defeated Tony St.Clair to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]SWCW - Southwest Championship Wrestling[/b] I am not booked to wrestle. On the card: The Grapplers defeated The Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]The British Bulldogs defeated Black Tiger and Kobayashi[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Jon Cortez to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Team Boom defeated Steve Regal and Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Greg Gagne to retain the AWA Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]David & Kerry Von Erich defeated The Great Kabuki and Jimmy Garvin[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Roddy Piper to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Cowboy Bob Orton and Iceman Parsons defeated Adrian Adonis and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Lord Humongous defeated Tim Horner to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Butch Reed to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Dean Malenko to win the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack defeated Rip Oliver to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - The Blue Bloods defeated Blackout to retain the Detroit Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - Johnny Ace defeated Michael Kirschner to retain the Big Time Television title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Mark Youngblood and Angelo Mosca Jr to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated Dick Slater to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Nikita Koloff defeated Dory Funk Jr to win the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Steamboat & Youngblood defeated The Brisco Brothers[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Steve O and Rick Martel defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Pain Killers[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Rick McGraw to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler and Larry Zbyszko defeated Ronnie Garvin and Bruno Sammartino Jr[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - Ox Baker defeated Harley Race to retain the Central States Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - Ken Lucas defeated Randy Rose to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]SECW[/b] - Mr. Olympia defeated Boris Zhukov to retain the Souteheastern Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b] - Randy Rich defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose and Moretti defeated Tomko and Volkoff to retain the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] vs. George Weingeroff[/b] I give Weingeroff two throat thrusts then whip him into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. Weingeroff fights back but I slip out of a side headlock and give him an arm wringer smash before bodyslamming him. Weingeroff fights back and hits me with his forearm but it doesn't faze me then he puts me in a standing arm bar and a side headlock. Weingeroff hits me with his forearm and it doesn't faze me then he puts me in a hammerlock. Weingeroff dropkicks me and puts me in an arm bar. I slip out and throw Weingeroff out of the ring then went out after him. I hit Weingeroff with a big roundhouse punch and ram his head into the announcers' table. Weingeroff breaks away and we both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. Weingeroff hits me with his forearm and it doesn't faze me then I break out of a side headlock and irish whip him but he avoids an elbow. I slip out of a front facelock and whip Weingeroff into a corner then go there and choke him. Weingeroff avoids a legdrop and does a handstand before driving a knee into my arm then does another handstand and drives a knee into my leg. Weingeroff puts me in an inside toe hold then does a handstand and drives a knee into my arm before putting me in a single leg boston crab. Weingeroff runs at me and dropkicks me then I slip away and hit him with a big roundhouse punch. I yell at the fans in the front row and irish whip Weingeroff then give him a backdrop. Weingeroff ducks away from a roundhouse punch then charges at me and hits me with his forearm. Weingeroff irish whips me and gives me a charged dropkick then I break away from a spinning toe hold. I irish whip Weingeroff and he counters a big boot in the face with a flying forearm then he puts me in the boston crab. I struggle and escape the hold then Weingeroff charges at me and hits me with his forearm. Weingeroff picks me up and gives me a couple of dropkicks in rapid succession then I break out of a spinning toe hold and puch him. I give Weingeroff a throat thrust then he fights back and gives me a few dropkicks in rapid succession. Weingeroff acknowledges the fans' cheers then I reverse a whip into a corner and run at him. Weingeroff dropkicks me then runs and dropkicks me again. I fight back and kick Weingeroff in the gut then hit him with a big roundhouse punch. Weingeroff fights back and gives me a few dropkicks in rapid succession then I fight back and kick him in the gut. I give Weingeroff two throat thrusts then irish whip him and nail him with a lariat clothesline. Weingeroff fights back and gives me a flying forearm then he runs at me but I avoid an elbow drop. I kick Weingeroff in the gut and give him a throat thrust then nail him with a madman clothesline and went out of the ring after him. I roll Weingeroff back into the ring then he ducks under a roundhouse punch and hits me with his forearm. Weingeroff charges at me and hit me with his forearm then puts me in a spinning toe hold. I struggle and escape the hold then I move and avoid a flying forearm. I headbutt Weingeroff and hit him with a shortarm clothesline. Weingeroff runs and dropkicks me then I reverse a whip into a corner and I clothesline him. I slap on the iron claw and Weingeroff submits. ([b][color=green]fans applause[/color][/b]) [b]Time: 21:00, Rating: B-[/b] Also on the air: [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Art Crews[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Jimmy Snuka to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Greg Valentine defeated The Soul Patrol[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Missing Link defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Killer Kahn, Kamala and Jake Roberts defeated David Von Erich, Cowboy Bob Orton and Modern Day Warrior[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Roddy Piper to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Bobby Duncum and The Spoiler defeated Barry Windham and Scott McGhee[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated The Purple Haze to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Adrian Street[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid and The Assassin defeated Don Running Bear and Jesse Barr[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Joe Malenko to retain the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack defeated Rip Oliver to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b] - The Rougeau Brothers defeated Gilles Poisson & Sailor White to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Jos Leduc defeated Dino Bravo to win the International Heavyweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood & Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Tammy Jones defeated Bambi to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]AGPW[/b] - Leo Burke defeated Gerry Morrow to retain the Maritimes Championship title

week 3, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ishikawa and Misawa defeated Hara and Inoki to win the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Stan Lane to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - Ring Demons defeated Team Terror to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Kazuo Yamazaki to retain the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to retain the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Fatu to retain the Polynesian Pacific Heavyweight title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Pierre Lefebvre[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Leo Burke defeated Gerry Morrow to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]ASW[/b] - Randy Rich defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Master Sgt Tomko defeated Timothy Flowers to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News HCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko becomes booker of HCW [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Masked Superstar defeated Bob Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Don Kernodle to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Andre the Giant defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Junkyard Dog to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Riki Chosyu defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Steamboat & Youngblood defeated Kelly Kiniski and George South[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Jimmy Valiant[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated Dick Slater to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated The Purple Haze to win the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Nick Kiniski to win the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated Ron Starr to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Invader #3 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated The Invader to win the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Jesse Ventura and King Kong Bundy defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Tim Horner defeated Les Thornton to win the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The New Origionals[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob & Brad Armstrong defeated Ronnie Garvin and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Tito Santana[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Magic Dragon and The Great Kabuki to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kerry Von Erich defeated Iceman Parsons to win the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Adrian Adonis to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton against Michael Hayes ended in no contest to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. defeated King Kong Bundy to win the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Steve Williams[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to win the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Jim Duggan to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Crush Girls defeated Team Fate to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Team Terror defeated Ring Demons to win the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title

week 3, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ishikawa and Misawa defeated Hara and Inoki to win the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Stan Lane to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - Ring Demons defeated Team Terror to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Kazuo Yamazaki to retain the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to retain the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Fatu to retain the Polynesian Pacific Heavyweight title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Pierre Lefebvre[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Leo Burke defeated Gerry Morrow to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]ASW[/b] - Randy Rich defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Master Sgt Tomko defeated Timothy Flowers to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News HCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko becomes booker of HCW [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Masked Superstar defeated Bob Backlund[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Don Kernodle to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Andre the Giant defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Junkyard Dog to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Riki Chosyu defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Steamboat & Youngblood defeated Kelly Kiniski and George South[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Jimmy Valiant[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated Dick Slater to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Bruiser Brody to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated The Purple Haze to win the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Nick Kiniski to win the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated Ron Starr to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Hercules Ayala defeated Invader #3 to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated The Invader to win the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - [color=red]Jesse Ventura and King Kong Bundy defeated Curt Hennig & Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Tim Horner defeated Les Thornton to win the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The New Origionals[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob & Brad Armstrong defeated Ronnie Garvin and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Tito Santana[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Magic Dragon and The Great Kabuki to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kerry Von Erich defeated Iceman Parsons to win the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Adrian Adonis to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton against Michael Hayes ended in no contest to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. defeated King Kong Bundy to win the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Buddy Landell defeated Steve Williams[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to win the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Jim Duggan to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Crush Girls defeated Team Fate to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Team Terror defeated Ring Demons to win the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Enrique Vera defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title

There are several dynasties that have not been updated in over two months. If you don't mind the following wrestlers will be dropped from the watched list if their dynasties are dead: Bob Backlund, Scott Hall, The Great Muta, Ricky Steamboat and Buddy Landell. If anyone wants me to continue watching these five, please let me know.

There are several dynasties that have not been updated in over two months. If you don't mind the following wrestlers will be dropped from the watched list if their dynasties are dead: Bob Backlund, Scott Hall, The Great Muta, Ricky Steamboat and Buddy Landell. If anyone wants me to continue watching these five, please let me know.

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;151801]i have read most of your calloway diaries i hope u get to be taker one day im ruiting for ya... tried to take benoit to the top managed to get to the upper card of stampede but couldnt get past The Lochness Monster... (hangs head in shame).[/QUOTE] He's a tough competitor. In my first dynasty with WS Giant Haystacks beat the living crap out of me in my debut match in WCCW, so you're not the only one to get beaten down by the big, I mean huge, man. I hope to get to that point too but it will certainly take a while. My first goal is to get his numbers up so that he will be accepted into WCCW when I get to the summer of '84.

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;151801]i have read most of your calloway diaries i hope u get to be taker one day im ruiting for ya... tried to take benoit to the top managed to get to the upper card of stampede but couldnt get past The Lochness Monster... (hangs head in shame).[/QUOTE] He's a tough competitor. In my first dynasty with WS Giant Haystacks beat the living crap out of me in my debut match in WCCW, so you're not the only one to get beaten down by the big, I mean huge, man. I hope to get to that point too but it will certainly take a while. My first goal is to get his numbers up so that he will be accepted into WCCW when I get to the summer of '84.

• 2 weeks later...
week 3, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Blue Panther to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Castillo Jr, Dandy and Ray of Jalisco Jr defeated Supremo, Lizmark and Halcon to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]UWA[/b] - Team Terror defeated The New Midnights to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Gran Hamada to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Steve Wright defeated Dave Finlay to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated John Quinn to win the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]SWCW - Southwest Championship Wrestling[/b] I am not booked to be on the air. On the show: The Grapplers defeated the Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Black Man to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Fishman defeated Dos Caras to retain the NWA World Middleweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated The Amazing Kung Fu to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers went to a time limit draw with Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Iceman Parsons to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Adrian Adonis and Jake Roberts defeated David & Kerry Von Erich to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Garvin and The Great Kabuki defeated Chris Adams and Magic Dragon[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Kevin Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. defeated Buddy Landell to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase went to a double countout with Butch Reed to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated The Invader to retain the WWC Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Dick Slater defeated Carlos Colon to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Joe Malenko to retain the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Buddy Rose & Ed Wiskowski defeated Oliver & Assassin to win the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart and Steve DiSalvo to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - Johnny Ace defeated Michael Kirschner to retain the Big Time Television title [b]DCW[/b] - The Sheik of Araby defeated The Mighty Igor to retain the U.S. Heavyweight title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated The Amazing Kung Fu to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated Buzz Sawyer to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Steamboat & Youngblood defeated Ivan Koloff and Harley Race to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b] [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Rick Martel to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Tim Horner defeated Pez Whatley to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The New Origionals[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bruno Sammartino Jr and Brad Armstrong defeated The Trail Blazers[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Mr. Olympia to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Troy Graham to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Dutch Mantell to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Wrestling TV Show Team Slaughter vs Shawn Michaels and [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color][/b] Hector Guerrero starts for Team Slaughter and Shawn Michaels starts for our team. Guerrero snap mares Michaels then he punches him while they are on the mat. Michaels breaks from head scissors and dropkicks Guerrero. Guerrero slips away then punches Michaels and puts him in a side headlock. Guerrero gives Michaels a knife edge chop then puts him in an arm bar. Guerrero gives Michaels a half senton then punches him and puts him in head scissors. Michaels breaks from a figure four cross leglock then Guerrero reverses an irish whip and clotheslines him. Michaels avoids a knee drop then tags me in. Guerrero fights back and puts me in a front facelock then gives me a knife edge chop and punches me. Guerrero puts me in a side headlock then I avoid a dropkick and give him a big elbow drop. I punch Guerrero twice then give him a throat thrust. Guerrero fights back and puts me in a hammerlock then hits me in the gut with his forearm. Guerrero dropkicks me then punches me and gives me a hamstring pull. Guerrero puts me in a hammerlock while still on the mat then punches me and puts me in a figure four cross leglock. Guerrero gives me a knee drop and puts me in a figure four cross leglock then chokes me with his boot. I break from an inverse figure four cross leglock then punch Guerrero twice and irish whip him. I tag Michaels and he gives Guerrero a backdrop then Guerrero slips out of a hammerlock and tags Conway. Conway puts Michaels in an arm wringer then headbutts him. Michaels counters a bear squeeze by raking Conway's eyes then Conway reverses a corner whip and acknowledges the cheering fans. Michaels breaks out of the corner and irish whips Conway then tags me in. Conway ducks under a punch then jumps and headbutts me. The fans chant Conway's name then I duck under a roundhouse punch and kick him in the gut. I give Conway an arm wringer smash then kick him in the gut and irish whip him. I tag Michaels and he gives Conway a backdrop. Michaels gives Conway a legdrop on his arm then Conway fights back but Michaels breaks out of a hammerlock. Michaels whips Conway into a corner then gives him a monkey flip out of it. Conway slips away then jumps and headbutts Michaels. Conway does it again then puts Michaels in a bear squeeze. Conway puts Michaels in a hammerlock and drives his back into the turnbuckles. Michaels breaks out of the corner and irish whips Conway then tags me in. I hit Conway with a roundhouse punch then hit him in the back with my forearm and throw him out of the ring. I leave the ring and Conway counters my punch with a punch then gives me a flurry of punches. Conway jumps and headbutts me then we both get back into the ring. I avoid a roundhouse body punch then run and clothesline Conway. Conway slips away from me then I stop him from trying to incite the crowd and tag in Michaels. Michaels runs and dropkicks Conway then Conway slips away from Michaels and gives him an atomic drop. Michaels slips away but Conway stops him from trying to get the crowd incited. Conway jumps and headbutts Michaels then acknowledges the cheering fans and drives Michaels' back into a corner after putting him in a hammerlock. Michaels breaks out of the corner then whips Conway into our corner and tags me in. I throw Conway out of the ring and go out after him. Conway fights back but I punch him before he could headbutt me then we both get back into the ring. I avoid a roundhouse punch and kick Conway in the gut. Conway ducks under a roundhouse punch then hits me with a soulman super punch and tags Guerrero. Guerrero gets my arms tied up in the ring ropes and gives me a flurry of punches. I'm set free and Guerrero begs me not to hurt him then he gives me a low blow and the crowd cheers for him. I break out of a boston crab and kick Guerrero in the gut then punch him twice. Guerrero ducks under a punch then I break out of a sleeper hold and whip him into our corner. I tag in Michaels then Guerrero falls on top of Michaels as he tries to suplex him and Michaels kicks out at 1. Guerrero gives Michaels a sunset flip and gets a two-count. Michaels breaks out of a double underhook and gives Guerrero an arm wringer smash and an arm drag. Guerrero fights back but Michaels breaks a DDT and gives Guerrero a drop toe hold. Guerrero avoids a kick in the back then Michaels rakes his eyes to counter a jalapeno roll. Guerrero reverses a whip into a corner then gives Michaels a flurry of stomps. Michaels breaks from a gory lock backbreaker rack and whips Guerrero into a corner. Michaels hip tosses Guerrero out of the corner then gives him a hamstring pull then puts him in a rear chinlock. Guerrero gives Michaels spinning head scissors to counter a vertical suplex try then puts him in a jalapeno roll and pins Michaels. [b]Time: 27:30, Rating: C-[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Junkyard Dog[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Andre the Giant to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kerry Von Erich defeated Iceman Parsons to retain the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Adrian Adonis to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Cowboy Bob Orton to win the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Blackjack Mulligan and Superstar Billy Graham defeated Kevin Sullivan and The Purple Haze to win the Florida Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to win the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA International title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Grapplers defeated The Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]PPW[/b] - The Samoan Swat Team defeated Higgins and Mighty John to retain the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Tommy Rich[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt Tomko to win the Canadian Heavyweight title

week 3, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Blue Panther to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Castillo Jr, Dandy and Ray of Jalisco Jr defeated Supremo, Lizmark and Halcon to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]UWA[/b] - Team Terror defeated The New Midnights to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Gran Hamada to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Steve Wright defeated Dave Finlay to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated John Quinn to win the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]SWCW - Southwest Championship Wrestling[/b] I am not booked to be on the air. On the show: The Grapplers defeated the Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]Today's Wrestling News NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Black Man to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Fishman defeated Dos Caras to retain the NWA World Middleweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated The Amazing Kung Fu to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers went to a time limit draw with Team Boom to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Iceman Parsons to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Adrian Adonis and Jake Roberts defeated David & Kerry Von Erich to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Jimmy Garvin and The Great Kabuki defeated Chris Adams and Magic Dragon[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Kevin Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. defeated Buddy Landell to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase went to a double countout with Butch Reed to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated The Invader to retain the WWC Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Dick Slater defeated Carlos Colon to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Dizzy Ed Hogan defeated Joe Malenko to retain the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Buddy Rose & Ed Wiskowski defeated Oliver & Assassin to win the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart and Steve DiSalvo to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - Johnny Ace defeated Michael Kirschner to retain the Big Time Television title [b]DCW[/b] - The Sheik of Araby defeated The Mighty Igor to retain the U.S. Heavyweight title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated The Amazing Kung Fu to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - King Kong Kirk defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper defeated Buzz Sawyer to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Steamboat & Youngblood defeated Ivan Koloff and Harley Race to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b] [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Rick Martel to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Tim Horner defeated Pez Whatley to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The New Origionals[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Mr. Wrestling II defeated The Spoiler[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Ole Anderson to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bruno Sammartino Jr and Brad Armstrong defeated The Trail Blazers[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase defeated Mr. Olympia to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Koko B Ware defeated Troy Graham to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Dutch Mantell to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Wrestling TV Show Team Slaughter vs Shawn Michaels and [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color][/b] Hector Guerrero starts for Team Slaughter and Shawn Michaels starts for our team. Guerrero snap mares Michaels then he punches him while they are on the mat. Michaels breaks from head scissors and dropkicks Guerrero. Guerrero slips away then punches Michaels and puts him in a side headlock. Guerrero gives Michaels a knife edge chop then puts him in an arm bar. Guerrero gives Michaels a half senton then punches him and puts him in head scissors. Michaels breaks from a figure four cross leglock then Guerrero reverses an irish whip and clotheslines him. Michaels avoids a knee drop then tags me in. Guerrero fights back and puts me in a front facelock then gives me a knife edge chop and punches me. Guerrero puts me in a side headlock then I avoid a dropkick and give him a big elbow drop. I punch Guerrero twice then give him a throat thrust. Guerrero fights back and puts me in a hammerlock then hits me in the gut with his forearm. Guerrero dropkicks me then punches me and gives me a hamstring pull. Guerrero puts me in a hammerlock while still on the mat then punches me and puts me in a figure four cross leglock. Guerrero gives me a knee drop and puts me in a figure four cross leglock then chokes me with his boot. I break from an inverse figure four cross leglock then punch Guerrero twice and irish whip him. I tag Michaels and he gives Guerrero a backdrop then Guerrero slips out of a hammerlock and tags Conway. Conway puts Michaels in an arm wringer then headbutts him. Michaels counters a bear squeeze by raking Conway's eyes then Conway reverses a corner whip and acknowledges the cheering fans. Michaels breaks out of the corner and irish whips Conway then tags me in. Conway ducks under a punch then jumps and headbutts me. The fans chant Conway's name then I duck under a roundhouse punch and kick him in the gut. I give Conway an arm wringer smash then kick him in the gut and irish whip him. I tag Michaels and he gives Conway a backdrop. Michaels gives Conway a legdrop on his arm then Conway fights back but Michaels breaks out of a hammerlock. Michaels whips Conway into a corner then gives him a monkey flip out of it. Conway slips away then jumps and headbutts Michaels. Conway does it again then puts Michaels in a bear squeeze. Conway puts Michaels in a hammerlock and drives his back into the turnbuckles. Michaels breaks out of the corner and irish whips Conway then tags me in. I hit Conway with a roundhouse punch then hit him in the back with my forearm and throw him out of the ring. I leave the ring and Conway counters my punch with a punch then gives me a flurry of punches. Conway jumps and headbutts me then we both get back into the ring. I avoid a roundhouse body punch then run and clothesline Conway. Conway slips away from me then I stop him from trying to incite the crowd and tag in Michaels. Michaels runs and dropkicks Conway then Conway slips away from Michaels and gives him an atomic drop. Michaels slips away but Conway stops him from trying to get the crowd incited. Conway jumps and headbutts Michaels then acknowledges the cheering fans and drives Michaels' back into a corner after putting him in a hammerlock. Michaels breaks out of the corner then whips Conway into our corner and tags me in. I throw Conway out of the ring and go out after him. Conway fights back but I punch him before he could headbutt me then we both get back into the ring. I avoid a roundhouse punch and kick Conway in the gut. Conway ducks under a roundhouse punch then hits me with a soulman super punch and tags Guerrero. Guerrero gets my arms tied up in the ring ropes and gives me a flurry of punches. I'm set free and Guerrero begs me not to hurt him then he gives me a low blow and the crowd cheers for him. I break out of a boston crab and kick Guerrero in the gut then punch him twice. Guerrero ducks under a punch then I break out of a sleeper hold and whip him into our corner. I tag in Michaels then Guerrero falls on top of Michaels as he tries to suplex him and Michaels kicks out at 1. Guerrero gives Michaels a sunset flip and gets a two-count. Michaels breaks out of a double underhook and gives Guerrero an arm wringer smash and an arm drag. Guerrero fights back but Michaels breaks a DDT and gives Guerrero a drop toe hold. Guerrero avoids a kick in the back then Michaels rakes his eyes to counter a jalapeno roll. Guerrero reverses a whip into a corner then gives Michaels a flurry of stomps. Michaels breaks from a gory lock backbreaker rack and whips Guerrero into a corner. Michaels hip tosses Guerrero out of the corner then gives him a hamstring pull then puts him in a rear chinlock. Guerrero gives Michaels spinning head scissors to counter a vertical suplex try then puts him in a jalapeno roll and pins Michaels. [b]Time: 27:30, Rating: C-[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Junkyard Dog[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Andre the Giant to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kerry Von Erich defeated Iceman Parsons to retain the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Adrian Adonis to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Cowboy Bob Orton to win the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Blackjack Mulligan and Superstar Billy Graham defeated Kevin Sullivan and The Purple Haze to win the Florida Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to win the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA International title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Grapplers defeated The Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]PPW[/b] - The Samoan Swat Team defeated Higgins and Mighty John to retain the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Tommy Rich[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt Tomko to win the Canadian Heavyweight title

week 4, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Don Muraco to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Toshiaki Kawada to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ishikawa and Misawa defeated Fuyuki and Goro to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Super Kendo to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Team Terror defeated The New Midnights to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Enrique Vera to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Koji Kanemoto to retain the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to retain the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]AGPW[/b] - No Class Bass and Montana defeated Petitpas and Ritchie to win the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Leo Burke defeated The Missing Link to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Lefebvre and Casey defeated The Spoiler and Iron Mike Sharpe[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Afa to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Pedro Morales[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Junkyard Dog to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper went to a double DQ with Buzz Sawyer to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Jerry Brisco[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Nikita Koloff and Bugsy McGraw defeated Assassin 2 and One Man Gang to win the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Ishikawa and Misawa defeated Fuyuki and Goro to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Arn Anderson defeated Johnny Rich[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Tim Horner defeated Pez Whatley to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Bob Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Larry Zbyszko defeated Jake Roberts to retain the National Heavyweight title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Pain Killers to win the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Ron Bass to win the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Iron Mike Sharpe to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Infernos #1 defeated The Invader to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Steve Wright defeated Skull Murphy to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to win the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated John Quinn to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve Regal to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - Team Boom defeated The High Flyers to win the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Tito Santana and Bob Anderson defeated The Trailblazers[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Tim Horner defeated Pez Whatley to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Road Warrior Animal defeated Brett Wayne[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Rick McGraw[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson and Road Warrior Hawk defeated Tommy Rich and Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Mr. Wrestling II to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. defeated Jim Garvin to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]AJW[/b] - Crush Girls defeated Team Fate to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Team Terror defeated The New Midnights to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Villano III to retain the UWA World Middleweight title

week 4, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Don Muraco to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]AJPW[/b] - Kuniaki Kobayashi defeated Atsushi Onita to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Toshiaki Kawada to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ishikawa and Misawa defeated Fuyuki and Goro to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Terry Funk defeated Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Austin Idol defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Super Kendo to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Team Terror defeated The New Midnights to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Enrique Vera to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Koji Kanemoto to retain the UWF National title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to retain the UWF Big Gold Belt title [b]AGPW[/b] - No Class Bass and Montana defeated Petitpas and Ritchie to win the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Leo Burke defeated The Missing Link to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Lefebvre and Casey defeated The Spoiler and Iron Mike Sharpe[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Rocky Johnson defeated Afa to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Strongbows defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Pedro Morales[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Junkyard Dog to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Roddy Piper went to a double DQ with Buzz Sawyer to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Jerry Brisco[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Nikita Koloff and Bugsy McGraw defeated Assassin 2 and One Man Gang to win the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Ishikawa and Misawa defeated Fuyuki and Goro to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Arn Anderson defeated Johnny Rich[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Tim Horner defeated Pez Whatley to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Bob Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Larry Zbyszko defeated Jake Roberts to retain the National Heavyweight title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Pain Killers to win the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Ron Bass to win the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated Iron Mike Sharpe to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Infernos #1 defeated The Invader to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Steve Wright defeated Skull Murphy to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to win the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated John Quinn to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve Regal to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - Team Boom defeated The High Flyers to win the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Tito Santana and Bob Anderson defeated The Trailblazers[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Tim Horner defeated Pez Whatley to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Road Warrior Animal defeated Brett Wayne[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Rick McGraw[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson and Road Warrior Hawk defeated Tommy Rich and Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko defeated Mr. Wrestling II to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Magnum T.A. defeated Jim Garvin to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]AJW[/b] - Crush Girls defeated Team Fate to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Team Terror defeated The New Midnights to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Villano III to retain the UWA World Middleweight title

Archived