Dott Damien style

Here is what I have done to it so far. Added close to 20 workers all over the place. Removed alot of finishers and added some. Changed how you can counter several moves. Added a few new ones. When I am done close to 50 new workers have been added. More might be added if I get them. Daniel

[QUOTE=codey]If you aren't 100% sure you're going to release it, then it doesn't belong on the mod page, I'd say.[/QUOTE] Of course it does. Because if I dont release it people still can get some info from me. Like workers etc. Daniel

[QUOTE=damiende]Of course it does. Because if I dont release it people still can get some info from me. Like workers etc. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE] Added close to 20 workers all over the place. Removed alot of finishers and added some. Changed how you can counter several moves. Added a few new ones. [/QUOTE] This is info?

I havent spoken about that with them. Thus why I said maybe. But still if people want to I can give them info on what wrestlers I have added so they themselfs can add them. Same things with moves I have changed etc. Daniel

Archived