Total Extreme Wrestling Federation: Sign Up! Your chance at stardom!

TEWF is a fed that was suggested by Panix for the Forumverse, but Panix let me know that he couldn't create it because of all his other projects, which are probably more important than Forumverse at the moment, so I promised that I would do my best to create TEWF for him, so this is the official TEWF sign up thread. All the positions needed will be filled by people on these boards, and it will be a Global fed, seeing as the people on these boards are giving us the feds for Forumverse. Below will be a list of specifications, so try and fill up these positions so I can add it to the mod. If actual competing isn't your thing, there are plenty of non-wrestling positions as well. There will be 5 titles, all vacant at the start of the game: TEWF World Heavyweight Championship TEWF Intercontinental Championship TEWF Light-Heavyweight Championship TEWF Tag-Team Championship TEWF Hardcore Championship [B]Total Extreme Wrestling Federation: 62/62[/B] [B]Size:[/B] Global [B]Style:[/B] Sports Entertainment [B]Region:[/B] SouthWest [B][U]Main Eventers: 8/8[/U][/B] [I]'TCP' Mr. Patrick[/I] [I]Panix[/I] [I]Forlan[/I] [I]'The Dream' Marcus Davis[/I] [I]'The End Boss' Akeil 'Almaida' Fields[/I] [I]Johnny Insurance[/I] [I]'Mr. Incredible' Doug 'Siddus' Crashin[/I] [I]The Ego[/I] [B][U]Upper Midcarders:13/13[/U][/B] [I]Gringo[/I] [I]Undertaker666[/I] [I]'The Ace Master' Destroyed[/I] [I]'Pure Gold' MJ Dermont[/I] [I]Weirdo Man[/I] [I]'Mystic' Charles Zulas[/I] [I]'Italian Stalion' NDP[/I] [I]'Capelli King' Chris Christofi[/I] [I]'The Ridiculously Cool One' Showtime4Lajf[/I] [I]Best Bitter[/I] [I]JA Gilkison[/I] [I]Bryan Ferrante[/I] [I]'Ultima' Derek Blackley[/I] [B][U]Midcarders: 8/8[/U][/B] [I]'Mr Ass' Phil Stevens[/I] [I]'Revenant' JL Gonzalez[/I] [I]The Brat[/I] [I]'Sebsplex' Seb Sational[/I] [I]The Sensai[/I] [I]Sartagis Del' Marr[/I] [I]Harmor[/I] [I]Ramsbollah[/I] [B][U]Lower Midcarders: 6/6[/U][/B] [I]'The Future 2k6' David EFC[/I] [I]Hugh Batey[/I] [I]'Apupunchua' Simon Munoz[/I] [I]Kayen Storm[/I] [I]Pat Skillz[/I] [I]'The One Great Gunn' Togg[/I] [B][U]Openers: 4/4[/U][/B] [I]The Andy[/I] [I]'The Danish Dragon' SVA[/I] [I]Discotheque[/I] [I]'Clarity' Adam Phoenix[/I] [B][U]Enhancement Talent: 2/2[/U][/B] [I]Sorin The Wise[/I] [I]Dormammu[/I] [B][U]Managers (and who managing): 4/4[/U][/B] [I]Joel 'The Brain' Wideman[/I] [I]'Shameless Poser' Clayton G. Wick[/I] [I]Kaskade[/I] [I]Dartell 'The Dink' Dinkins[/I] [B][U]Announcers: 4/4[/U][/B] [I]'88' Brian Johnson[/I] [I]John 'ECWRulz' Anaya[/I] [I]'Akki' Nathan Sampson[/I] [I]Amishman[/I] [B][U]Colour Commentators: 2/2[/U][/B] [I]Jerrod 'Jerlito' Heart[/I] [I]'Thug Saint' O.G.A.[/I] [B][U]Referees: 4/4[/U][/B] [I]Nick Clements[/I] [I]'Meripu' Matthew Flynn[/I] [I]'SRFC' Dan Powell[/I] [I]Jaffa[/I] [B][U]Road Agents: 4/4[/U][/B] [I]'Death Croc' Scott Childers[/I] [I]'KaySeeDubya' KC Wolf[/I] [I]Wooodaddy[/I] [I]Mickey 'Flash' Reynolds[/I] [B][U]Backstage Workers:2/2[/U][/B] [I]AfroMan[/I] [I]Trell[/I] [B][U]Authority Figure (also owner & head booker): 1/1[/U][/B] [I]Adam Ryland[/I] When submitting your character, nationality, birth month & year, where you're willing to work, size, style, attitude and finishers are pretty much a must, or I won't put you in. Bios are preferrable, but not essential, and pictures are also very helpful, but I can assign random ones if none are submitted. What position you actually want to be helps as well, and I will be constantly updating this first post when someone joins. Have fun! Richard (RLobb17)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent idea! Nationality = British Birth Date = July 1982 Willing to work = USA, [COLOR="Red"]Canada[/COLOR], UK and Europe [COLOR="Red"]*added*[/COLOR] Size = Lightweight/Middleweight ([COLOR="#ff0000"]which one does 190lbs fall into?[/COLOR]) [COLOR="Red"]*edited*[/COLOR] Style = Technician Personality = Very Nice (but of course ;) ) Attitude = Professional Gimmick = Vampiric (heel) [COLOR="Red"]*added*[/COLOR] Language = English (fluent) French (passable) [COLOR="Red"]*added*[/COLOR] Finisher = Crucifix Crossface (submission) [COLOR="Red"]*added*[/COLOR] Bio: It wasn't until a chance reading of a book mentioning vampirism that he realised what he'd known his whole life, he was different to other people. As a result, he delved deeper into the occult and in search of others like himself. He uses his mic skills to spread the word of the "lonely ones" in hope that others will come forward and reveal themselves to the world. [COLOR="Red"]*added*[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/DAZ/Undertaker666.png[/IMG]

Username is preferrable, as it's easier for everyone to know who you are. You can make up virtually everything else though. Maybe an extended version of your username might work, like Panix Storm on his ECW diary. By the way, only 61 workers left to go!

I'm in if it's the latter... main event, of course Quick question, since I really haven't been following this project. What, if anything, do we have to do once we sign up? Is this like an e-fed, or is it just us giving you our information and leaving it at that?

Forumverse is a new mod where people give us ideas for new feds, and we put them together, creating a whole new wrestling world. As for TEWF, it's just a name, and a few stats, outlined on the first post. That's it. Then when we finish the mod, your character, who you submitted under your user name in this fed, will be in the mod, on the TEWF roster. TracyBrooksFan, it doesn't matter whether it sounds like a wrestling name or not, it's just the fun of it really, but if you don't want to be a wrestler, there's always other staff, probably the toughest to fill.

Here it goes IMO! [B]"The Ace Master" Destroyed[/B] [B]Nationality[/B] = British [B]Birth Date[/B] = December 1988, (or 1987, I think the min age in TEW is 18 right?) [B]Willing to work =[/B] UK, USA, Europe, & Japan [B]Size =[/B] Middleweight [B]Style = [/B]Technician/Entertainer [B]Personality =[/B] Manipulative [B]Attitude =[/B] Selfish [B]Prefrence=[/B]Entertainment [B]Booking Style=[/B]Star Power [B]Finishers=[/B]Full Nelson(Submission), "The Card Trick"(Shining Wizard, pinfall) [B]Push=[/B]Upper Midcard [B]Bio=[/B]"The Ace Master" Destroyed is a young up and comer in the TEWF. He is one of the least talented, when it comes to in- ring skill, but certainly performs the best shining wizard kick in the buisness. Destroyed has gotten over purely through his unique charisma, and mic skills, which settles him nicely in an upper midcard posistion. Destroyed mainly works as a heel, and is hated by smark wrestling fans, for his lack of passion in the buisness. Destroyed wrestles for money, and pursues a dream career in hollywood someday. His entertainment skills will see him go far! Currently dating the bosses daughter. :D EDIT~ This doesn't reflect the real me in anyway, by the way, just though i'd be creative IMO.

MJDGoldeneye Nationality = American Birth Date = March 17th 1985 (really 1991, but you know the deal) Willing to work = UK, USA, & Mexico Size = Middleweight Style = Entertainer/Crusierweight Personality = Joker Attitude = Professional Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Talent First Finishers= 24 Karat (Double Arm DDT, pinfall), MJDrop (Springboard Backflip Leg Drop, pinfall) Push = Upper Midcard Gimmick = Cool Dude (Face), Old School Heel (Heel) Bio = MJD is a skillful and entertaining worker. Although generally ground based, he can occasionally pull of great aerial manuevers (including his finisher, the MJDrop). Also, he is above average on the mic and performs well in skits as well as the like. Works well as a tag worker.

Name: Marcus Davis Nickname: The Dream Nationality: American Language: English and Japanese(Both Fluent) Personality: Very Nice Attitude: Professional Style: Strong Style Birthday: November 15, 1982 Size: Middleweight (231ilbs) Bio: Is an amazing all around wrestler, can fit into any style. Is the ultimate face, always feeding off the crowd at hand. Has wrestled in Japan, US, and Mexico, which is how he learned his diverse styles. Has a great look, great on the mic, and connects with crowds. Never seems to have an off night, many see him as the future of wrestling. Disposition: Face Push: Main Event

Man, I wish my facial hair didn't look so horrible in that pic. Looks good, I'm in. Other than the name (damn I wish I'd picked a different username), I'll be going with the wrestler that I'd like to be; let's see if I can resist overrating myself. ;) Name: Almaida Nickname: The End Boss Gender: Male Birth Month: November Birth Year: 1987 Nationality: Canadian Based In: Canada Active In: World-wide Style: Regular Wrestler/Entertainer Size: Middleweight Personality: Very Nice Attitude: Professional Preference: Traditional Booking Style: Character Based Face Gimmick: People's Champion (love and hate is, after all, a fine line) Heel Gimmick: Unique Charismatic (Franchise Player, Egomaniac or Nature Boy would also work) Main Finisher: Dreadlock (Submission) Other Finisher: Frogsplash (Pinfall) Favoured Role: Wrestler (Usually); Manager (Rarely); Colour Commentator (Rarely) Language Skills: English (Fluent); French (Fluent) Preferred Push: Main Eventer Bio: [i]Oozing charisma with a superstar aura, Almaida is less a man than a force of nature. Mixing smashmouth ring-work with his hell-on-wheels promos, interactive style and unique look, the End Boss is a heat magnet who has become the most hated man alive.[/i] Also, feel free to make me older if an 18-year-old main eventer is too implausible. Do you need or want any other stats?

Name: David2006efc Nickname: The Future Nationality: British Language: English, Fluent Can wrestle in: UK, USA, Japan Personality: Very Nice Attitude: Professional Style: Technician Birthday: April 1, 1985 Size: Middleweight (257ilbs) Bio: Is an amazing all around wrestler and is technical sound., Has been in a training camp since he was 16. Had several tryouts with other promotions but (insert name of promotion here) has give him the oppertunity and could be a major star one day. Disposition: Face (Blue Chipper) Heel (Egomaniac) Push: Lower Midcarder

All this data is going in a notepad doc on my pc! All these names are going on the first post! The total is now down to 56! We are getting there! If anyone actually minds that I'm slightly changing the user names to split-up names, just let me know and I'll change them back.

Weirdo_Man Nationality = American Birth Date = February 1987 Willing to work = Everywhere Size = Middleweight Style = Spot Monkey Personality = Very Nice Attitude = Normal Preference = Modern Booking Style=Talent First Finishers=Diamond Cutter(pinfall) The Blockbuster (pinfall) Push=upper midcard I hereby suggest a midcard title that is hardcore based, and that I can therefore be heavily involved in!

Hugh Batey Nationality=American Birth Date=November 1989 Willing to work=North America Size=Lightweight Style=Super Junior Personality=Driven Attitude=Professional Preference=Modern Booking Style=Youth Energy Finishers=SuperKick(pinfall) and Snap-Ab Suplex(fallaway slam)(pinfall) Push=Lower Midcard (preferably in the cruiser division) [IMG]http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/FiveStarHugh/th_HughBatey2.jpg[/IMG]

Archived