Total Extreme Wrestling Federation: Sign Up! Your chance at stardom!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arizona is southwest, midsouth is more texas [B]Real Name[/B]: Charles Zulas [B]your character[/B]: Mystic [B]nationality:[/B] American [B]birth month & year[/B]: August 2, 1983 [B]where you're willing to work[/B]: mostly USA, but worldwide is acceptable [B]size: [/B]Middleweight (270lbs) [B]style[/B]: Technician [B]attitude:[/B] Master Politician [B]finishers:[/B] scorpion deathlock [B]Push:[/B] Upper midcard [B]Personality:[/B] Driven [B][U]Other notes:[/U][/B] [B]Match tatics[/B]: pick a part of the body and focus my attack on that area. Most likely legs and knees but if I was really mad and turned super heel I would go after the head then and draw blood. personally I think of myself as a cross between Corporate ministry undertaker and the crow version of sting. (right after he came back from war games and was up against the NWO) very little air attack and mic skills would be average but would let actions and well timed appearance speak for me. (for example crow sting at clash of the champions) I would be a face, but would have no problem turning heel. (fighting my own inner demons) would be on my own to start. (I don't play well with others)

When Panix first suggested the idea of a promotion composing of us lot I was going to suggest that I could do some character pics of people if they provided a photo. Admittedly it seems a bit daunting now that I know there are going to be 60+ to do but i'm still willing to give it a go. Obviously I wont be able to get everyone looking exactly like they do so don't expect perfection. Here's a quick "test head" of Hugh Batey (sorry, you drew the short straw!) going from the photo he posted earlier. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/TheUndertakersGraveyard/DAZ/HughBatey.png[/IMG] Let me know what think of the idea anyway.

Joel "The Brain" Wideman Nationality = American Birth Date = May 20, 1970 Willing to work = USA Size = Middleweight Style = Non-wrestler Personality = Joker Attitude = Professional Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Characters Finishers= Microphone Cord Choke Out (submission) Push = Manager (usually), Color Commentator (sometimes) Gimmick = The Brain (Heel) Bio = Although he has a background in amateur wrestling, he has proven to be much better with a microphone. He's always ready with a witty insult, but it usually goes right over the heads of the humanoids he has to deal with. Anyone want me as a manager? You need to be as strong as I am smart. :D

[B]Name =[/B] Simon Munoz [B]Nationality =[/B] American [B]Birth Date =[/B] February 1977 [B]Size =[/B] Middleweight [B]Style =[/B] Luchadore [B]Personality =[/B] Very Nice [B]Attitude =[/B] Normal [B]Prefrence =[/B] Modern [B]Booking Style =[/B]Talent First [B]Finishers =[/B] AS the Missile: The Sidewinder (A spear done by irish whipping the opponent into the ropes and then as he comes back jumping onto the second rope and launching himself at the oncoming opponent) and The Atom Bomb (A Senton bomb). As Lobo Solitario: The Silver Bullet (A spear where the opponent is irish whipped intot he ropes and the Simon bounce of the cross side rope spearing the opponent from the side when they meet in the middle) the Full Moonsault (A moonsault where he first moons the opponent slapping his ass before doing the moonsault) [B]Push =[/B] Doesn't matter probably Lower Midcard or Opener [B]Bio =[/B] Originally from New york City Simon Munoz found it to expensive to train there after wrestling got big. After seeing a news piece on Lucah Libre getting really big in California he move dout there to train and one of the numerous (and there for cheaper) Luchadore schools. Wrestling in on the west coast he came up with his masked heel loner character "Lobo Solitario" the lone wolf. Looking for a chance to head back to his home city of New york he adopted another character called "The Missile" Simon Munoz a thrill seeker face who conects with the crowd as one of their own. Although not big he still gets enough indy bookings as both LObo and The Missile to move back and forth across the US. He hopes one day to get noticed by one of the bigger Lucha Libre feds in Mexico and see if he can make it there.

Kayen Storm [B]Name [/B]= Kayen Storm [B]Nationality [/B]= American [B]Birth Date[/B] = August, 1982 [B]Willing to work[/B] = ALL [B]Size [/B]= HEAVYWEIGHT [B]Style [/B]= Powerful (not quite sure what the in game term is) [B]Personality [/B]= Nice [B]Attitude [/B]= Professional [B]Finisher[/B]: The Perfect Storm (an inverted DVD AKA THE BURNING HAMMER) [B]Trademark[/B]: The Storm Front (stinger splash) [B]Push[/B]: Opener or lower mid card, but he was world champion in a RP fed that I was in

I had a username of Doug Crashin before but I took too long to activate the account so I'm gonna use that if thats alright. Wrestler's Name: "Mr. Incredible Doug Crashin" Personality: nice or proffesional Attitude: Driven Height 6'2" Weight 230lbs Nationality American Based in Hokaido Bio: Mr. Incredible Doug Crashin is one of the most well known wrestlers in the world. he is most known for his "Crashin Cutter" finnishing move where he can pull it off out of nowhere. he's a world travler with 10 years of wrestling experience. he is arguably the best technical wrestler of his generation with an ameture wrestling backround and martial arts experience. Finnishing move 1: Crashin Cutter (its a diamond cutter withought the kickthe opponent doesn't even know its coming its so fast) Pinfall Finnishing move 2: Most Painfull Ankle Lock ( its basically an angle lock but when he grapevines the leg he'll let go of the leg while holding the ankle to prevent his oponent from reaching the ropes. Gimmick either Black Charisma heel, or ****y Face (face obiously lol) default disposition should be heel. prefered push Main Eventer Style Strong Style or Technician whataever floats your boat. Favored role Wrestler if you need anything else just PM me.

[QUOTE=HughBatey4]UT666, that is actually a very good render of me.[/QUOTE] You think so?! I'm not happy with it but then again it was only a quick test run. I mean, just look at your neck, looks like you've swallowed something and it's stuck in your throat! And the neck's too long, it makes you look like an ostrich!

This is Cool! [COLOR="navy"][U]General Info[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="Navy"]Name [/COLOR]= Sorin the Wise [COLOR="navy"]Nationality[/COLOR] = Parts Unknown [COLOR="navy"]Birth Date[/COLOR] = March 1987 [COLOR="navy"]Size [/COLOR]= Heavyweight [COLOR="navy"]Style[/COLOR] = All Rounder [COLOR="navy"]Personality [/COLOR]= Master Politician [COLOR="navy"]Attitude[/COLOR] = Normal [COLOR="navy"]Prefrence[/COLOR] = Modern [COLOR="navy"]Booking Style[/COLOR] =Talent First [COLOR="navy"]Push[/COLOR] = Enhancement Talent [COLOR="Navy"]Gimmic[/COLOR] = Mysterious [COLOR="Navy"]Gimmic Strength[/COLOR] = Cool, Brute, Crazy, Crazy [COLOR="Navy"]Willing to Work[/COLOR] = All Regions [COLOR="navy"][U]Finishers[/U][/COLOR] 1. The All Seeing Eye - Pinfall Maneuver (Jackhammer) 2. The Book of Wisdom - Submission Maneuver (Modified Camel Clutch) [COLOR="navy"][U]Biography[/U][/COLOR] Sorin the Wise is a prodigious young talent who, whilst not yet a master at any in-ring skill, certainly has no weaknesses wrestling. With incredible charisma and mic skills, matched with a formidable look and a clear grasp of how to tell a story in the ring, Sorin the Wise has incredible potential. He has had almost no exposure thus far in a major promotion, but his big break arrived when he graduated from TEWF's School of Excellence into the main roster with Management hoping he could be a wrestler to be groomed for the future.

[B]"Italian Stalion" NDP[/B] [B]Nationality[/B] = European [B]Birth Date[/B] = April 1988 [B]Willing to work =[/B] UK, USA, Europe [B]Size =[/B] Middleweight [B]Style = [/B]Technician [B]Personality =[/B] Joker [B]Attitude =[/B] Very Nice [B]Prefrence=[/B]Entertainment [B]Booking Style=[/B]Talent [B]Finishers=[/B]Spinning Face Buster(Pinfall), Piza Slice(Pinfall) [B]Push=[/B]Upper Midcard/Main Event [B]Bio=[/B]NDP is a young up and comer who has already established himself in the upper regions of TEWF. He looks to gain gold at any opportunity, and, with his intense promos, fantastic in ring ability, and his great technical style of wrestling, many believe he has the talent to back up any title push. :rolleyes:

Hopefully no one will mind me jumping in, even though I don't post much on the forums. This is a pretty cool idea. Name: Dormammu Gender: Male Birthdate: March 1975 Nationality: American Based In: America Active In: All regions Status: Active Wrestler Style: Strong Style Size: Heavyweight Personality: Joker Attitude: Normal Preference: Pure Booking Style: Talent First Favored Roles: Wrestler (usually), Color Commentator (Rarely), everything else is 'never' Language Skills: English (Fluent), Japanese (Basic) Preferred Push: Enhancement Talent (Hey, someone has to do it. The idea of being 31 and an enhancement talent amuses me. I'll be a lifelong jobber, like SD Jones or Steve Lombardi. Besides, I don't think I post enough to warrant a better push.) I'll leave the actual stats up to you.

Name : Capelli King (really Chris Christofi) Nationality : European Birthdate : 05/10/1977 Willing to work : UK, Europe, USA Size : Large Heavyweight Style : Brawler\MMA Personality : Manipulative Attitude : Professional Preference : Entertainment Booking Style : Pure Finishers : Giant Chokeslam, Bearhug Push : Upper Middlecard Gimmick : Bad Ass, No Gimmick Needed, Army Sergent Bio : Born in the UK but originates from the Island of Cyprus. Has a backround in Boxing,MMA and bodybuilding."CK" is a menace. He normally ends up finishing his opponents with powermoves and his dreaded Giant chokeslam. He is also quite mobile for such a big guy. Many compare him to the great "Undertaker". Expected to enter the Main Event scene soon.

[B]TCP[/B] Nationality = British Birth Date = October 1981 Willing to work = Everywhere Size = Middlewight Style = Entertainer Personality = Egomaniac Attitude = Selfish Face gimmick: Unique Charismatic Heel Gimmick: Unique Charismatic Finishers: Primary - FORC Driver Secondary TEGE Lock Also tick drink problems. :cool: You can write my bio, but I expect it to be flattering. Also if Adam doesn't get involved I'd like to be owner as well as main eventer. :)

Amazing work, this fed is going to be awesome to use! And thanks for reserving me a ME spot - i got a lot of time for that! Here is my info: Name: Lee-James Bovey Nickname: Panix or Panix Storm Gender: Male Birth Month: December Birth Year: 1981 Nationality: British Based In: Britain (or wherever the fed is placed) Active In: USA, UK and Canada Style:Psycopath Size: Heavyweight Personality: Joker Attitude: Normal Preference: Hardcore Booking Style: Youth Energy (although if you read my diary you may dis-agree) Face Gimmick: Loveable loser - in the true tradition an Englishman who gives it his all and still loses! Heel Gimmick: Jealous guy - Is envious of everyone who has something he doesn't Main Finisher: The Panic Attack (Pinfall) Other Finisher: Panicshooter (Submission) Favoured Role: Wrestler Language Skills: English Preferred Push: Main Eventer Bio: Ditching his mudane 9 to 5 job to follow his dream of becoming a wrestler was never going to be easy, but with a naturally charasmatic personality Lee-James was able to break into the business on the back of some awesome promo work.Once there he developed a hardcore style much akin to his boyhood hero "the hardcore legend" [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/panix-1.jpg[/IMG]

i dont think anyone here knows me, but you need a load more guys, so i guess i could be an opener :) [B]Name:[/B] The Andy [B]Short Name:[/B] Andy [B]Gender:[/B] Male [B]Birth Month:[/B] July [B]Birth Year:[/B] 1982 [B]Nationality:[/B] British [B]Active In:[/B] North America, United Kingdom, Europe [B]Style:[/B] Spot Monkey [B]Size:[/B] Lightweight [B]Personality:[/B] Very Nice :) [B]Attitude:[/B] Professional [B]Preference:[/B] Wrestling [B]Booking Style:[/B] Youth Energy [B]Face Gimmick:[/B] Show Stealer [B]Heel Gimmick:[/B] Mysterious [B]Main Finisher:[/B] Stardust Press (pinfall) [B]Secondary Finisher:[/B] The Downpour (pinfall) [B]Preferred Push:[/B] Enhancement Talent or Opener [B]Bio:[/B] "The Andy" Andy Graham is an exciting, seemingly fearless young performer from Britain who makes up for his lacking mic skills with a repotoire of spectacular aerial offense. On occasion teams with Simon Munoz.

Name: Showtime4Lajf Nickname: "The Ridiculously Cool One" Gender: Male Birth Month: August Birth Year: 1986 Nationality: European Based In: Canada Active In: Worldwide Style: Entertainer Size: Heavyweight Personality: Manipulative Attitude: Politician Preference: Entertainment Booking Style: Crash TV Gimmick: Nature Boy Main Finisher: Texas Cloverleaf(Submission) Other Finisher: Something Rotten in Denmark(Pin) Favoured Role: Wrestler (Usually), Colour Commentator (Rarely) Language Skills: English (Fluent), German (Basic) Personal problems: Steroid usage Preferred Push: Midcard/Upper midcard:) Bio: Getting over on a combination of charisma and good, though not great, in-ring skills, S4L dresses in all gold outfits and always talks about "his belts", though he has never held a title in TEWF. Accused of putting on the same match every night.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666]You think so?! I'm not happy with it but then again it was only a quick test run. I mean, just look at your neck, looks like you've swallowed something and it's stuck in your throat! And the neck's too long, it makes you look like an ostrich![/QUOTE] Yeah, but with a little work it could be a great render.

Archived