Total Extreme Wrestling Federation: Sign Up! Your chance at stardom!

[QUOTE] Name:[b]JA Gilki[/b]son Gender: Male Birth Month: Feb Birth Year: 1978 Nationality: American Based In: American Active In: North America, Canada, U.K. Style: Regular Wrestler Size: Middleweight Personality: Joker Attitude: Professional Preference: Wrestling Booking Style: Talent First Face Gimmick: Old School Face Heel Gimmick: Old School Heel Main Finisher: Rolling DDT's (pinfall) Other Finisher: Rolling Papers (Submission) Favored Role: Wrestler (Usually), Color Commentator (Sometimes), Authority Figure (Rarely) Language Skills: English (Fluent) Preferred Push: Color Commentator if you need one, where he's at now is okay too. Bio: JA Gilkison is from Wyoming. He is NOT a cowboy. He doesn't like western music. He like wrestling and making jokes. Stats, what would be expected for a decent wrestler who is a decent fill in color comentator. [/quote] I've re-done my pic too. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/jagilki/TEW%20Pics/jagilkitew.jpg[/IMG]

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Togg My Entry Name: The One Great Gunn Nickname: Togg Gender: Male Birth Month: December Birth Year: 1987 Nationality: British Based In: Canada Active In: North America, U.K and Europe Style: Entertainer Size: Middleweight Personality: Joker Attitude: Professional Preference: Hardcore or Entertainment Booking Style: Character Based Face Gimmick: Comedian Heel Gimmick: Gay Main Finisher: TH Kick (Texas harmony kick) (pinfall) Other Finisher: Texas Clover Leaf(submission) Favored Role: Wrestler (Usually), Color Commentator (Rarely), Authority Figure (Rarely) Language Skills: English (Fluent) Preferred Push: Lower Card (with a push or higher if your in a good mood) Bio: Backyard wrestler with Degenerate style attitude of a young HBK and great entertainment skills. On the rise in the wrestling word causing controversy where every he goes Other notes: Comedy = Good A-Mic skills, A Charisma, B+ Acting [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i142/theonegreatgunn/10062006kyky.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i142/theonegreatgunn/rhysgpiper.jpg[/IMG]

Name: Bryan Ferrante Nickname: The Weasel Nationality: American Birthdate: April 10, 1979 Willing to work: North America & Japan Size: Lightweight Style: Technician Personality: Normal Attitude: Normal Preference: Entertainment/Wrestling Booking Style: Character driven Finisher: The 12 Step Program (aka The Unprettier) The Weasel Lock (aka Arm Bar) Preferred Push: Upper MidCard Heel Bio: The Weasel is a member of "The Family". Trained by the late great Stu Hart, The Weasel is a solid technical wrestler. Even more suprising is his ability on the mic. He can draw heel heat with the best of them. The Weasel is the voice of "The Family" and has pledged to stop at nothing to get gold for "The Family".

[QUOTE][B]Name:[/B] Sartagis Del' Marr [B]Nickname/Short Name:[/B] Dark Warrior/Sartagis (If you wanna have the short names be nicknames then use Dark Warrior I guess....or just use Sartagis....don't matter) [B]Gender:[/B] Male [B]Birth Month:[/B] October [B]Birth Year:[/B] 1983 [B]Nationality:[/B] Canadian [B]Based in:[/B] Canada [B]Active In:[/B] North America, Mexico, United Kingdom, Japan, Europe [B]Status:[/B] Active Wrestler [B]Style:[/B] Strong Style [B]Size:[/B] Middleweight [B]Personality:[/B] Very Nice [B]Attitude:[/B] Professional [B]Preference:[/B] Wrestling [B]Booking Style:[/B] Talent First [B]Face Gimmick:[/B] Old School Face [B]Heel Gimmick:[/B] Black Charisma [B]Main Finisher:[/B] Dark Blizzard Suplex (Pinfall) [B]Other Finisher:[/B] Death Grip (Anaconda Vice) (Submission [B]Favoured Role:[/B] Wrestler-Usually, Colour Commentator-Rarely, everything else never [B]Laguage Skilles:[/B] English- Fluent, Japanese, French, German-Basic, Spanish, Italian-None [B]Face Perform:[/B] Weak [B]Heel Perform:[/B] Good Cool, Coc*ky, Legit: Good - others weak. [B]Bio:[/B] Has a tendency to try and take over federations. Keeps comming back after every failed attempt. Very technically gifted, and extremely charismatic, with a good look. Average skills on the mic. Can sell like a son of a gun. [B]Push:[/B] Push doesn't matter to me, put him wherever he fits.[/QUOTE] Think Masahiro Chono.............alright he's just straight up a Chono rip off pretty much so sue me. :P

"The Ego" Nationality = British Birth Date = January 1984 Willing to work = UK, USA, Europe, & Japan Size = Heavyweight Style = Speed/Entertainer Personality = Manipulative Attitude = ****y Prefrence=Entertainment Booking Style=Star Power Finishers= Powerbomb Push=Main Event Bio="The Ego is everything wrestling shouldnt be about, hes ****y, on and off screen and isnt afraid of putting one over anybody else. He has talent alright, its just he has a mouth to go with it. I have a pic on request also

May I suggest Forlan as a Main eventer. He may not have seen this thread, but I'm sure a feud between my Royal court and him would be awesome. In fact you should make Johnny Fenoli a character too. Maybe Queen Panix' manager? And stable us up right nice!

[QUOTE] Name: Derek Blackley or if you want my soon to be masked alter-ego, Ultima :) Nickname/Short Name: Derek B or Ultima Gender: Male Birth Month: Dec Birth Year: 1983 Nationality: British or European (I've got dual nationality with Scotland and Denmark :)) Based in: America? Active In: Everywhere cos I'm greedy and like to travel Status: Active Wrestler Style: Super Junior or Regular Wrestler Size: Lightweight Personality: Normal Attitude: Normal Preference: Wrestling Booking Style: Talent First Face Gimmick: Thrill Seeker Heel Gimmick: Evolution Main Finisher: Headliner (Diamond Cutter) (pinfall) Other Finisher: Meteor Strike (a tucked 630 splash) (pinfall) Favoured Role: Wrestler-always Language Skills: English and German- Fluent, everything else - passable (I'm great with languages) Face Perform: Medium Heel Perform: Good Can't remember all the types of gimicks just now... but I'd be good at being arrogant and bad at being a brute or anything similar. :) Pictures: If Derek B, I don't know yet. If Ultima, then I think the Enygma picture would work well. Either that or stick with the Optimus one I use on the forums :) Bio: (If working as Derek) (face) Derek is a youngster who is living the dream of becoming a wrestler and will savour every moment as if it could be his last. Will go all out to make sure that everyone notices him and isn't scared of pulling off insane dives to try that. (if working as the masked Ultima) (heel) A reckless and dangerous high flyer who puts his own body on the line in order to hurt others, Ultima will stop at nothing to get to the top. Demands respect and will challenge anyone who won't give it to him. Push: Midcard would be nice, but I can't help noticing there are spots above that too. So midcard, or above if you would be so kind. [/QUOTE] Silly thing, needs me to have at least 3 letters outside of the quotes. So here they are.

[QUOTE=panix04]myself, TCP and Fenoli as a team eh? What would our stable be called? The holy trinity perhaps? The P.T.F Project? The Circus masters?[/QUOTE] I like the King's Court, The Holy Court or the Trinity Court Paraiahs!

discotheque Nationality = American Birth Date = May 1979 Size = Middleweight Style = Luchadore Personality = Very Nice Attitude = Normal Prefrence = Modern Booking Style =Talent First Finishers = The Hustle (Submission) A Stretch Muffler with armlock. Push = Enhancement Talent! Bio = Born in Alaska, discotheque is a world traveller with a taste for masks, llave, and blind dives to the outside of the ring. With a post modern approach to pro wrestling, discotheque has an elaborate introduction, which always lasts longer than his matches. Hopes to one day get a tap out from his pet hold, the Hustle.

an idea that just came to me reading the roster breakdown on page 1. even though their are 4 road agent spots. if someone really wants to take on the challenge of writing this up as a dynasty they could sign up as a road agent. As a "road agent" they would hopefully try and take this seriously and be fair as to how it goes. maybe that could be a way of getting people to sign up for non-wrestler spots "they get to write the dynasty" (if they want). if more than one signs up as road agent, they become the "creative team"/dynasty writers and they can PM ideas between them, so the "head writer" can write it up. or you could just make a dynasty writer position (non-wrestler) and see if someone wants that. (sounds easier to me) just a couple thoughts

Name: Harmor Gender: Male Birth Month: Januar Birth Year: 1975 Nationality: American Based In: American Active In: North America, Canada, U.K., Europe Status: Active Wrestler Style: Regular Wrestler Size: Heavyweight Personality: Driven Attitude: Normal Preference: Entertainment Booking Style: Character based Face Gimmick: Bad Ass Heel Gimmick: Armed Forces Main Finisher: Riot Upstart (curb stomp) Other Finisher: 3DT (3 DDTs in a row) Favored Role: Wrestler - usually, rest - none Language Skills: English and German - fluent, rest none (I am actually german .. but Germany isn't an option as home country ^^) Preferred Push: what's left of the wrestling positions I guess ;) Bio: Harmor started with wrestling when he was discovered working as a bouncer in a nightclub in the red light district of Hamburg, Germany by the head booker of an american independant federation in 1997. He took the chance by crossing the pond and started working small indy dates where he was soon noticed for having a natural ability on the microphone. He is not the flashiest of them all, but a solid, charismatic worker and at times very stiff in the ring. His ring name "Harmor" comes from the words "to harm someone" and "armor", with the latter coming from his time as a tank gunner in the german army. (I leave it to you to adjust Harmor's skills according to what you think the bio tells you about him ;) ) [IMG]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4629/jens1xk9.jpg[/IMG]

Real name: Tony C Name: Ramsbollah Short Name: Ramsbollah Gender: Male Birth Month: March Birth Year: 1980 Nationality: American Active In: North America, Japan, UK Style: Entertainer Size: Middleweight Personality: Driven Attitude: Proffesional Preference: Entertainment Booking Style: Crash TV Face Gimmick: Patriot Heel Gimmick: Middle Eastern Fanatic Main Finisher: Suicide Bomb (pinfall) Secondary Finisher: The Beheading (submission) Preferred Push: Uppermidcard - Midcard Charcter Bio: American born Ramsbollah, son of a US ambassador, grew up in the middle east. Exposed daily to a warped fanatical ideology he soon became a terrorist sympathizer. Now in the TEWF his goal is to educate ignorant american infidels. Bio: Voted "most likely to get shot" in high school hasn't deterred Tony from taking on a controversial and dangerous role. Learning his craft in Japan before taking acting lessons in the US, this well rounded performer is risking it all for super-stardom Cheap heat rules!!!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/shamelessposer/shamelessposer.jpg[/IMG] Real Name: Clayton G. Wick Name: "Shameless Poser" Clayton G. Wick Short Name: Wick Gender: Male Birth Month: December Birth Year: 1985 Nationality: American Active In: Anywhere Style: Brawler Size: Lightweight Personality: Free Spirit Attitude: Professional Preference: Entertainment Booking Style: Character Based Face Gimmick: Ambiguously Gay Heel Gimmick: Geek Main Finisher: Evenflow DDT Secondary Finisher: Frog Splash Preferred Push: Wrestler (Rarely), Manager (Usually), Colour Commentator (Rarely) Bio: "Shameless Poser" Clayton Wick's trademark weapon is a bag full of differently-shaped dice, and has won matches for many of his clients. In his off time, he writes comic books. It's hard to tell when he's working or shooting. Babyface Performance: Medium Heel Performance: Good Cool: Weak ****y: Medium Crazy: Good Legit: Weak Comedy: Good Weasel: Good Brute: Weak Weird: Good Wholesome: Weak Notable Skills Brawling: D-ish Power: Nonexistant Hardcore: C-ish? (Basically no concern for my personal well-being) Microphone: Pretty strong, actually. Comes from my drama background. Charisma: Decent, but not spectacular. Acting: Again, pretty strong due to a drama background. Selling: B-ish. If it looks like it hurt, that's because it probably nearly killed me. Stiffness: E or lower. Generally afraid of hurting others. Business Skill: Decent. Booking Skill: Probably in the C area, on account of writing experience. Physical: Head 90% (Catapult injury and a couple of concussions), Legs 90% (Bad knees run in my family)

Archived