Strange Release

So I started a lucha wrestler, got signed with all three mexican promotions, and my popularity is up to a D in all areas from the starting F. My contracts are at the extension time, and neither OLLIE or SOTBPW want to renew my contract, just MPWF does. All three promotions are still regional, I'm a lower midcarder in in OLLIE and a midcarder in SOTBPW and MPWF... so I have to wonder, what the hell determines whether I get resigned by a promotion? Because as far as I can tell, any criteria that would make sense, don't seem to. Also, does anyone know what skill determines whether you can climb the turnbuckles without being stopped? Because I just played a match and 5 times in a row when I tried to climb the turnbuckles I was countered by my opponent fighting back.

I haven't completely figured it out yet, how the companies decide whether to rehire you or not. But I have noticed that in the game where I didn't really rise in popularity, I got released, but in the ones I did, I kept my job. And what seemed most important, was winning the first bunch of matches, or I'd just not get booked. But as I said, I don't really know what criteria is used.

I was released from Warrior Engine and my contract won't be renewed with USPW soon. And in both places combined I had only lose one match total. In Japan I understand cause I was still a F in popularity. But, in USPW I am just under rising to a D- but they aren't going to renew my deal which sucks.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man]So I started a lucha wrestler, got signed with all three mexican promotions, and my popularity is up to a D in all areas from the starting F. My contracts are at the extension time, and neither OLLIE or SOTBPW want to renew my contract, just MPWF does. All three promotions are still regional, I'm a lower midcarder in in OLLIE and a midcarder in SOTBPW and MPWF... so I have to wonder, what the hell determines whether I get resigned by a promotion? Because as far as I can tell, any criteria that would make sense, don't seem to.[/QUOTE] Check your disposition. If the company is face-heavy (or heel-heavy) and you're a face (or a heel), that makes it easier to let you go. Remember, the company can't tell you they want to turn you. Only you can tell them you want to turn. So it helps to keep an eye on the heel/face ratio and handle your turns accordingly. I don't think The Franchise's idea is the case because Non-Aggression pacts only cover WRITTEN contracts. As the terms of the NAP goes, the promotions agree not to sign shared workers to WRITTEN (i.e. exclusive) contracts. It's possible though, I dunno. I could have Non-Aggression mixed up with Working Relationship. [QUOTE=weirdo_man]Also, does anyone know what skill determines whether you can climb the turnbuckles without being stopped? Because I just played a match and 5 times in a row when I tried to climb the turnbuckles I was countered by my opponent fighting back.[/QUOTE] There's a special skill for that. It's like "Cat-like Reflexes" or something like that.

Hmm, well, I got around to where my contracts that I had to sign with MAW and WEXXV ran out, and I tried to contact OLLIE and SOTBPW. And yeah, I already knew that non-aggression pacts applied to both written and PPA contracts, contrary to what you think Remainen. However, since I was able to sign with all 3 of them initially, I thought that the relationships didn't matter in WS2. Sadly, I was wrong. When I go to contact OLLIE and SOTBPW they won't talk to me because they have a non-aggression pact with MPWF. So now I'm going to have to go through 9 months of being booked every month in MPWF, and very rarely in two other promotions because the game allows you to sign with promotions regardless of their relationships if it's all done on the same day, creating a rather confused me.

i just been told my first contract with nycw wouldnt be renewed after 2 weeks, am gutted because i've won all but 1 match (4 months before i was told my contract wudnt be renewed) i've been booked every month since joining so thats a good 7 months, and ive increased from 0% to 1.6% sure thats not a big increase and its a good 7% below the next lowest guy on the roster, but ive been on the right track, just a bit gutting, guess i'll hav to try an join uspw being 23 in game isnt gonna help my morale to get fired from a regional tho, still i got rof and 21cw to hone my skills i guess (playing the game realistically as myself)

Archived