Best Of The Indies: Online Tournament

Ok, for all you WreSpi players out there, I am going to host the first ever WreSpi online Tournament. It will be using the default database from WreSpi. You will need to have patch 1.4 and as well as AOL Instant Messanger(Be sure to post Screen Name). (More for how to work the games through AOL Instant Messanger at bottom.) This first tournament is going to be 8 Indy Workers, so pick your chocie in a post, and I will update accordingly. These are the starting tournament positions. Teddy Powell vs Edd Stone Ryan Powell vs Blood Raven Steve Flash vs Tim Westybrook Valentine vs Pheonix III Now, to be able to play the game through AOL instant messanger, you must go to People-Add Ins-Manage Addin's-Add Now, select the WreSpi exe click add close the add ins box, and in the buddy list, highlight your opponet, and then go up to People, Add-Ins and select WreSpi.

If it is called Best Of The Indies, why is Edd Stone competing? He's a full time NOTBPW worker, not an independent wrestler. :confused: I'm not sure Teddy Powell would qualify as an indy talent either, given that he works for DAVE - under a verbal contract, but they're still a major promotion with a TV deal. Wouldn't people like Adam Matravers, Freddy Huggins, Human Arsenal and Jack Giedroyc be better entrants? They're all definite indy talent.

I pretty much consider TCW and SWF the big promotions...as they have TV deals, the right stars, and do the whole Sports Oprea stuff. I dunno, I also like NOTBPW and think Canadians are the best in the game, so some of my chocies are kinda obvious. Hey Adam, I got an idea for ya, how bout you go against the winenr of the tournamet as...Adam Matravers? Also, I am thinking of two more possible tournamets, one Singles in SWF, and another being SWF Tag Teams....if this works well.

Archived