Wcw Smackdown!!!!!

[I][B]WCW[/B][/I] [U][I][B]Smackdown!![/B][/I][/U] [B][I][U][SIZE="3"]Background: [/SIZE][/U][/I][/B] [COLOR="blue"][B][I](So the date is October 20th 2005. To get things straight instead of waiting till next year to do a second ECW-ONS Vince bring back ECW a month after the first ONS and has been running ECW, RAW, and Smackdown ever since with. Vince is sitting in his office and Stephanie walks in.)[/I][/B][/COLOR] [B][U]Stephanie:[/U][/B] Listen Dad, I know smackdown has been a let down for you and your main focus has been Raw and EC.. [COLOR="blue"][B][I](Heymen walks in)[/I][/B][/COLOR] [B][U]Heyman: [/U][/B]Good morning Vince and Stephanie, I have some good news and some bad news…. I will start with the bad news. I am buying ECW out…It is mine and has always been mine. Sci-Fi has decided to end the TV deal this time around due to the show not being to its roots, that is unless I am running things. Good news….I quit. I am running ECW against you the way it should have been done years ago… here are your papers I had my attorneys draw them up I am giving you what ECW is worth at this point right now with the theory that you don’t have a TV deal after this season. I have already worked out a deal with Sci-Fi and will be running ECW and the TV show from now on. Also Just so you know. Anyone under ECW Contract is mine….that means you lose Angle, The Big show….All of them…They are mine….. [B][U]Vince:[/U][/B] You SOB. You stabbed me in the back. I've always helped you out since day one. You owe me. I gave you a job when no one else would… [U][B]Heymen:[/B][/U] Shut up you…I was suppose to run the new ECW. But you couldn’t let ECW be anything other then WWECW and you killed the chance it had…I will breath a new breath into MY ECW….and as for you Stephanie….I get the last laugh…. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I][B](Walks out of the office laughing)[/B][/I][/COLOR] [B][U]Vince: [/U][/B]Stephanie, what do you want!!!! I know you had something it better be good. [B][U]Stephanie:[/U][/B] Well, I was saying we need to do something new…that’s never been done before…we need to get the attention of everyone in the world…we need to draw these fans in and raise an eyebrow on some people who never considered wrestling before…Dad….Here it goes…. [COLOR="royalblue"][B][I](They continue talking and after a little explaining Vince comes to an agreement)[/I][/B][/COLOR] [B][U]Vince:[/U][/B] Stephanie, that would kill us. The fallout of this could kill the WWE itself…there is only one way to have this work….I would have to sell the company to you and your mother and you could run things the way you want and your brother and myself could handle things on this side. [U][B]Stephanie:[/B][/U] Sounds like a deal…and if this fails…..then Smackdown is done. [B][U]Vince:[/U][/B] That is a risk you must take. If you fail you will not be able to be a part of the WWE every again. If this works we will merge the companies again. [COLOR="blue"][B][I](So many thing happened between now and then, a lot of workers start getting into trouble with drugs and Vince starts his Wellness Policy after WCW Smackdown's Eddie Guerrero dies of a heart attack on 11/13/2005. Several guy get suspended from the WWE Raw, Smackdown is still trying to gain momentum and they have crowned Rey Mystero the WCW Champ after running angles about the late Eddie Guerrero, several other guys had been taken of the road due to substance abuse…It look like WCW Smackdown is going to die, a long slow, painful death unless the new booker Vic Walters, the man who came up with the idea to change the business with Stephanie McMahon can finally do what he had claimed to do, Vince has become hesitant on this working and has broke all ties to further distance himself from WCW Smackdown) [/I][/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"][B][U]NOW THE PRESENT 07/06[/U][/B][/SIZE]

OOC Would anyone continue to read this. I plan to add pictures to this like Stallion has done for TNA Dynasty. I have planned this out for about a year from now. I think this would be real cool. Would Anyone want to read this?? Give me your opinions.

Archived