Total Extreme Wrestling Federation Pictures

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Imarevenant]Those are nice render's Undertaker666![/QUOTE] Thanks very much! I can give you a more normal skin tone if you want, only chose that one because you said you had a vampire gimmick, entirely up to you though? (note to Richard - me and Revenant, a possible tag team seeing as we've both got the same gimmick?)

[QUOTE=Undertaker666]Thanks very much! I can give you a more normal skin tone if you want, only chose that one because you said you had a vampire gimmick, entirely up to you though? (note to Richard - me and Revenant, a possible tag team seeing as we've both got the same gimmick?)[/QUOTE] The skin looks great! (and yeah I agree the two characters seem like a natural tag team opportunity)

Name:discotheque Disposition:Face Age: 27 Skin Colour: Tone 1 Hair Style: crew cut with a cowlick pointed straight up to the heavens Hair Colour: brown Facial Hair:Full on Mick Foley beard Face Shape:Round with prominent jaw. Prominent Features: My jaw is wider than the top of my head, lantern style. Here's my blog with pic: [url]www.myspace.com/supergiantninja[/url]

Name:"Mr. Incredible" Doug Crashin Disposition: Heel. Age: 33 Skin Colour:Tone 3. Hair Style:bald. Facial Hair:Yes he's got a chin goatee like the one daniels had when he first endered TNA also has a full groan goatee as well. Face Shape:the shape of Christopher Daniels. Prominent Features:he's got a cross as a neckless. thats pretty much it for a head shot pitcure

[QUOTE=Destroyed]IMO! That pic is just how I pictured my character in my head, thats awesome thanks.[/QUOTE] Glad you like it! Especially because the first time I tried to render it, my PC crashed and I hadn't saved any of it so had to start again! The original one looked better too.... :(

Would you mind making me two renders - face and heel? If so, thanks. I'll supply the information in two seperate sections. [B]Name:[/B] The Sensai [B]Disposition:[/B] Face [B]Age:[/B] 18-20 [B]Skin Colour:[/B] Tone 3 looks good [B]Hair Style:[/B] As close as you can get to this - [IMG]http://dynimg.rte.ie/000089ab0b2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Hair Colour:[/B] Black [B]Facial Hair:[/B] None [B]Face Shape:[/B] Er, just, normal I guess. Like the guy in your skin colour diagram [B]Prominent Features:[/B] Slightly small eyes (height, legnth is normal), quite big eyebrows [B]Gimmick:[/B] Perfectionist [B]Disposition:[/B] Heel [B]Age:[/B] 18-20 [B]Skin Colour:[/B] Tone 3 [B]Hair Style:[/B] Shaved, but not so short that you can see the scalp [B]Hair Colour:[/B] Black [B]Facial Hair:[/B] Light stubble around the mouth and up the side of he face, going towards his sideburns [B]Face Shape:[/B] Like the guy in your skin tone diagram [B]Prominent Features:[/B] Slightly small eyes (height, legnth is normal), quite big eyebrows [B]Gimmick:[/B] Bad ass If you are able to do both, thank you. :)

[QUOTE=Undertaker666]That looks like Jeff Daniels as "The Dude" in The Big Lebowski! :D[/QUOTE] I get that quite a bit and when my hair isn't colored I get Jesus a lot as well [QUOTE=Undertaker666]Added "Apupunchau" Simon Munoz to my first post.[/QUOTE] I like the render it's pretty good, the hair came out nice and I look really wide eyed and happy which I like. The beard and mustache I'm not so sure about but I hear they are the hardest part to play with. The beard loks like it's just hanging off the bottom of the chin and not coming up and it's missing the soul patch from right under the lip. Also the beard an mustache should look like they connect. Again a wonderful job and I can live with it as the final render but if you think you feel like playing around with the facial hair please do.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline]I get that quite a bit and when my hair isn't colored I get Jesus a lot as well I like the render it's pretty good, the hair came out nice and I look really wide eyed and happy which I like. The beard and mustache I'm not so sure about but I hear they are the hardest part to play with. The beard loks like it's just hanging off the bottom of the chin and not coming up and it's missing the soul patch from right under the lip. Also the beard an mustache should look like they connect. Again a wonderful job and I can live with it as the final render but if you think you feel like playing around with the facial hair please do.[/QUOTE] Last year I didn't cut my hair or shave for about 9 months so I was nicknamed Jesus too! I was having a bit of trouble with the beard/'tache to be honest and I went through various combinations of the way it looked, in the end though it was taking too long so i figured I'd just post it and see what you thought. The majority of these renders will probably need a bit of tweaking here and there. What i'll probably do is get all the renders done and then go back and re-tweak the ones which I think need it. :)

Name: Ramsbollah Disposition: Heel. Age: 26 Skin Colour: tone 4 Hair Style: Long (middle eastern looking) Hair Colour: Black Facial Hair:Yes, as close to the image as you can get Face Shape: As close to the image as you can get

Okay, I guess I'll go for a rendered picture as well. NAME: Dormammu First, here's a reference picture: [url]http://www.eskimo.com/~dorm1/dorm4.jpg[/url] (Sorry about the black and white picture.) It's from 10 years ago, but I still look pretty much the same. (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.) Though it looks like I'm seriously goth in that, it was really just the lighting. If you could use Tone 2, that'd be great. I'd like it if you could keep the hair like that, covering the sides of my face. Also, keeping the facial hair the same would be good as well. As for facial expressions.. I'm an enchancement talent.. face/heel doesn't really matter, heh. I'll let you decide what facial expression works best. Let me know if you need any more information.

Picture Request - Sorin the Wise Picture Request Form Name:Sorin the Wise Disposition:Heel Age:18 - a young man. Skin Colour: 1 - almost as if his body is painted white. Hair Style:Long black hair, slicked. Hair Colour:Black. Facial Hair: None Face Shape:I don't want to say oval shaped because, lets be honest your only a small step from oval to egg shaped. I think Sorin should have a square jaw. Apart from that, I don't really know. Whatever floats your boat. Prominent Features:A red line going over the bridge of his nose, just a little below his eyes, from ear to ear horizontally - like make up. Almost ceremonial, or cultish. A single red line going vertically on his lips, the same as the eye makeup. Also, if you can do something cool with his eyes to make him look sort of supernatural then that would be awesome! You guys rock!

[QUOTE=rlobb17]Don't worry about uniformity, the whole mod will be a mix of real and rendered pics.[/QUOTE] In that case, I just switched backgrounds. [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/Almaida/1-Almaida2.jpg[/img] It'd be cool to see it rendered, but I'd say worry about the others first.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666]Ok, to stop myself repeatedly banging my head on the desk (still doing work :mad: ) I decided to stop and get some more done. Added Brat99 and Showtime4Lajf to my first post. Hope you like 'em.[/QUOTE] Hey Taker666, I love the render...GREAT WORK!

Archived