Total Extreme Wrestling Federation Pictures

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye]Ummm, no one responded to me before, so I'll repost this: Can someone re-render me? I don't like the picture I got. Can you base it on this picture: [IMG]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2592/amorepk0.jpg[/IMG] Make it identical to that picture (same hair, glasses, etc.) without the facial hair and a little bit skinnier. (so you can just notice it.) I apologize if I sound whiny, and you've all been doing great with everyone else, but I think I look like a wimp. :([/QUOTE] Sorry about that, I didn't respond because I didn't the render of you, Clarity did. Maybe send him a private message just to make sure he sees it? As you can see we've got loads of messages to go through and we might miss one occasionally, I've missed some here and there and not spotted them until a day or so later and thought "where'd that come from?!". :)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Undertaker666! I need a picture to for my character, but since I don't have masks for my DAZ|Studio, could you amek one? The mask should be in a red and white color and covering all of his head (Except eyes and mouth).

[QUOTE=.SVA]Hey Undertaker666! I need a picture to for my character, but since I don't have masks for my DAZ|Studio, could you amek one? The mask should be in a red and white color and covering all of his head (Except eyes and mouth).[/QUOTE] Masks aren't really my forté but i'll see what I can come up with! :)

[QUOTE=derek_b]I'm still looking forward to seeing mine. Will be odd to see a virtual me :)[/QUOTE] It is odd seeing a virtual image of yourself, especially if other people do it for you because they might notice things that you don't! Don't expect it to be a carbon copy though, think of it more of a caricature, with all the features exaggerated so it's "more you" than you! :)

Name: "The Franchise" Trell - Changed so People would know who it is. Disposition: Face Age: 20 Skin Colour: Tone 1 Hair Style: Shoulder Lenth(Bobby Roode Style) Hair Colour: Dark Brown Facial Hair: Full Beard Prominent Features:Hazel Eyes Push: Announcer Gimmick: Face(Franchise Player) Heel(Bad Ass)

[QUOTE=Trell]Name: "The Franchise" Mike Benson Disposition: Face Age: 20 Skin Colour: Tone 1 Hair Style: Shoulder Lenth(Bobby Roode Style) Hair Colour: Dark Brown Facial Hair: Full Beard Prominent Features:Hazel Eyes Push: Midcard or Upper Midcard (up to you) Gimmick: Face(Franchise Player) Heel(Bad Ass)[/QUOTE] As far as I can tell, all the worker positions are gone but there are spots open for Managers, Announcers, Colour Commentators, Referees, Road Agents and Backstage Workers. Send rlobb17 a private message with your character profile and which one of the positions you want - it's a first come, first served system. Afterwards, edit your message above ^ with the push you've chosen so I or Clarity can assign you the relevant look. :)

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;134666]Why wouldn't Adam be able to sign up? I'm assuming he contacted rlobb17 (or vice versa) and signed up same as everyone else.[/QUOTE] well i did but alot of people said he was busy and couldn't do so he is the owner i thank that cool why not.

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;134530]Ummm, no one responded to me before, so I'll repost this: Can someone re-render me? I don't like the picture I got. Can you base it on this picture: [IMG]http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2592/amorepk0.jpg[/IMG] Make it identical to that picture (same hair, glasses, etc.) without the facial hair and a little bit skinnier. (so you can just notice it.) I apologize if I sound whiny, and you've all been doing great with everyone else, but I think I look like a wimp. :([/QUOTE] Whoops.. Sorry about that. I will have another go at yours tonight. Thats a much better picture to work with than the one i found

Archived