Whats this mean

You have probably pushed him in a role (ie announcer / manager etc) that he does not have set as "usually" in his profile - he wants to be a wrestler I assume, so will need to be pushed as such - even if you actually use him as a manager (or whatever)

also if someone has the wrong personality they can think they deserve a better push then they are getting. EG despite there recomended push being an Upper midcard they want to be a main eventer. If this happens i say ignore him or job him him and release - who does he think he is? You run the show, not him.

i believe a lot of people used to have a similar issue with perry saturn on T-Zone, i cant remember how to fix it though. I have just had a look and his contract status is in-active wrestler, try changing that to active wrestler and see if that helps.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666]Sometimes it's not the push that you've given them, occasionally it's if they're a face/heel or the gimmick that you've given them. ie. they don't work well as a face/heel or with a particular gimmick.[/QUOTE] Wouldn't the message say that instead?

[QUOTE=JWideman]Wouldn't the message say that instead?[/QUOTE] When you're choosing a gimmick for someone it can say "This worker does not perform well under this type of gimmick" under the Analysis Of Requirements, I don't think it mentions it when the worker is unhappy though. I might be wrong but i've never seen it that way.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666]When you're choosing a gimmick for someone it can say "This worker does not perform well under this type of gimmick" under the Analysis Of Requirements, I don't think it mentions it when the worker is unhappy though. I might be wrong but i've never seen it that way.[/QUOTE] Well then that's completely something else. :D

[QUOTE=JWideman]Note that there is a bug apparently that makes workers complain about their pushes despite liking the push. It's common in certain datasets with certain workers.[/QUOTE] I don't think this was a bug parse (sp), I think it was caused because people had two things set as Usually, IE Raven having both Wrestler and Manager set as being Usually in older scenerios, you can't be two things "Usually". As someone suggested he is set "On Hiatus" in his overall data and on his and his status is as an "Inactive Wrestler" on his default contract with WWE, meaning he'd want to be pushed as an inactive wrestler. My guess is it's becasue of one of those two settings.

[QUOTE=Sartagis]I don't think this was a bug parse (sp), I think it was caused because people had two things set as Usually, IE Raven having both Wrestler and Manager set as being Usually in older scenerios, you can't be two things "Usually". [/QUOTE] That's a bug in the data, rather than in the game itself.

[QUOTE=Sartagis]I don't think this was a bug parse (sp), I think it was caused because people had two things set as Usually, IE Raven having both Wrestler and Manager set as being Usually in older scenerios, you can't be two things "Usually". As someone suggested he is set "On Hiatus" in his overall data and on his and his status is as an "Inactive Wrestler" on his default contract with WWE, meaning he'd want to be pushed as an inactive wrestler. My guess is it's becasue of one of those two settings.[/QUOTE] Yup, I wanted to simulate the suspension he has recieved. Just use the in-game editor to change it around. With Raven, it's my 1993 scenario that has that. The thing is he was a manager at the time, but obviously went on to wrestle, so I thought I'd leave it up to everyone else to decide what to do with him.

Archived