Congrats on a game well done!

Hello all, having recently purchased WreSpi2 I couldn't wait to start playing and with the DOTT mod (thanks guys for this) I got started with Kerry Von Erich (check the dynasty section, cheap plug!!) then taking a break from the dynasty I started a career with Bam Bam Bigelow, at first I found the game difficult losing my first couple of matches but then out of nowhere I went on a seven match winning streak! I would just like to thank everybody who worked hard on this game it shows, there are a couple of things I miss from WreSpi1 but nothing major, well done all!

Actually: Bam Bam Bigelow was arrested yesterday in Brooksville, Florida. Bigelow was making a court appearance in the Hernando County court to contest a citation that he received in a motorcycle accident last fall where he crashed his bike after losing control, injuring both him and his girlfriend. He is being charged with several infractions because of the case, including a DUI after registering a blood alcohol level of .20 at the time of the accident. One of the charges is said to be a third degree felony, which caused warrants to be issued last year, however, police were unable to locate Bigelow until yesterday. Bigelow was arrested when he appeared in court and as of last night he was being held on $5,000 bond. :D

I always thought Bam Bam Bigelow was one of the most talented big men in wrestling. This opinion seems to be pretty much universally shared by many in wrestling, including Bret Hart who really put over Bigelow as a great performer on his recent DVD. C'mon, how could a 350 pound former bounty hunter with flames inked on his head fail at wrestling? That's like a ready made gimmick! In all seriousness though, Bam Bam was over big just about everywhere he went, so it's hard to judge his career as anything other than a success. Plus, he got a fat payday for doing the job to Lawrence Taylor at WM XI. Oh, and WreSpi 2 is great game. But you already knew that.

Bam Bam had always maintained that it was Shawn and his clique that ran him outta town. I think he said as much in his shoot, something about Shawn being jealous about the push, like Bam Bam shouldn't be getting the rub from Kevin Nash during Nash's title run. I dunno, he always gets mentioned with Shane Douglas and Chris Candid when people talk about the clique and who they terrorized. I guess he also gets mentioned with them because they were the Triple Threat in ECW too.

I have to give Bam Bam some credit,he was definitely one of the most mobile workers of the 80's,at least in the USA,and almost definitely the most mobile big man,he was doing cartwheel/moonsault spots when things like that were still pretty new,even for the smaller guys.In that way,he sort reminds me of Adrian Adonis.Even when the put him in a match with a non-wrestler at WM,he went out there,tried his best to put on a good contest,and did the job,I can respect that sort of professionalism.

Alright, to get back on topic, I would also like to say that I like the game (Even though I have givin expression to think otherwise). I think it is a very thorough game with some great realistic aspects to it. Though I still think the match system is a bit random. ;)

How come match system is a bit random? What do you mean exactly? :) EDIT: "Just the experiences I have had with matches." and that means what? You're losing, and blaiming it on the match system? Tell us more! You just simple rounded my question, or something like that. You didn't answer it. :D

Archived