New Scenario! Paul E. Buys ECW Back!

Ok, I've been working on this for quite sometime, It's still not finished yet. It's basically: Paul E. Buys ALL the former ECW rights back from Vince McMahon. He even gets the rights to use all former ECW Workers names in the ECW Promotion, Those including, The Dudleys, Justin Credible, etc. Now this is taking place in 2007, Where Paul E. has been hyping ECW, He got his own show every Wenesday night on Sci-Fi, He also got a few PPV Contracts aswell for a monthly PPV. He's signed all former contracted ECW Workers and even a few that were let go by the WWE. Trust me, It will be VERY fun playing this game as ECW. I am in need of some help though, I need 2-People to try out the game when it is complete, I need 1-Person to add 8-Workers to the game's database and it's pretty much complete. I need you guy's help though. And I am hoping you can help me out by simply replying and anwsering the following questions below: [B]1.)[/B] What do you think the Promotion-Style for ECW should be set as? [B]2.)[/B] What about the Prestige? Give me an idea of what you think it should be set as? [B]3.)[/B] How much money should they have? Paul E. has signed a bunch of former workers to Written Contracts including, Sandman, Raven, Dudleys, RVD etc. Please help me out on this one guys!

One question, what's your entire new ECW roster? This will give me an idea on what eight should go to ECW. The 8 i'm thinking about are coming from WWE, well the ones that are going to be sent to ECW. Get back to me. or if you want to do this privately, look up my profile & my E-mail address should be on there.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC]One question, what's your entire new ECW roster? This will give me an idea on what eight should go to ECW. The 8 i'm thinking about are coming from WWE, well the ones that are going to be sent to ECW. Get back to me. or if you want to do this privately, look up my profile & my E-mail address should be on there.[/QUOTE] Do you have AIM? IM me if you do: LFDFx508

I'll let you do that jerlito due to the fact that I don't know much about the AIM system because I never had used AIM ever. But as you read my posts, you probably heard that Rene Dupree & The Boogeyman are being sent to ECW. The Basham Brothers are already in ECW, but they're Paul Heyman's bodyguards so nobody (everybody on that roster's pissed off at Heyman for screwing RVD out of the ECW World Title) can get to him. So who are the lucky 8 from TNA? AJ Styles? Christopher Daniels? Samoa Joe? Let us know.

[B]Current ECW Roster:[/B] Andrew Martin (Test) Balls Mahoney Barbie Blank (Kelly Kelly) Bill Alfonso Bubba Rey Dudley CM Punk CW Anderson Danny Doring Dean Malenko (Road Agent) D-Von Dudley Francine James Maritato (Little Guido Maritato) James Mitchell Jazz Jerry Lynn (Road Agent) Joey Styles (Announcer) Lance Cade Little Spike Dudley Mick Foley (Booker) Mike Knox Psychosis Paul Heyman (Owner) PJ Polaco (Justin Credible) Primo Carnero (Big Guido) Raven (Worker/Booker?) Rhino Roadkill Rob Van Dam Sabu Sandman Shane Douglas (Booker) Simon Diamond Steve Corino (Open Contract ECW/Zero-1 Maxx) Stevie Richards Super Crazy Taz (Announcer) Tommy Dreamer Tony Mamaluke Trevor Murdoch Yoshihiro Tajiri Now, I'm thinking of adding a few more, Any thoughts on who to add?

Like I told you & I read about this yesterday on [url]www.wrestleview.com[/url] & it was announced that Rene Dupree & Marty Wright (THE BOOGEYMAN) will be sent to ECW once they get healed from injuries, one question I wonder when Chris Benoit gets back in September where do you think he'll go? I wouldn't be surprised if he jumps to ECW. Will you be bringing in Kurt Angle & Paul Wight (THE BIG SHOW)?

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC]Like I told you & I read about this yesterday on [url]www.wrestleview.com[/url] & it was announced that Rene Dupree & Marty Wright (THE BOOGEYMAN) will be sent to ECW once they get healed from injuries, one question I wonder when Chris Benoit gets back in September where do you think he'll go? I wouldn't be surprised if he jumps to ECW. Will you be bringing in Kurt Angle & Paul Wight (THE BIG SHOW)?[/QUOTE] i read it to so just wondering like superstar jimi said are you being kurt and show.

[QUOTE=Plus-44][B]Current ECW Roster:[/B] Andrew Martin (Test) Balls Mahoney Barbie Blank (Kelly Kelly) Bill Alfonso Bubba Rey Dudley CM Punk CW Anderson Danny Doring Dean Malenko (Road Agent) D-Von Dudley Francine James Maritato (Little Guido Maritato) James Mitchell Jazz Jerry Lynn (Road Agent) Joey Styles (Announcer) Lance Cade Little Spike Dudley Mick Foley (Booker) Mike Knox Psychosis Paul Heyman (Owner) PJ Polaco (Justin Credible) Primo Carnero (Big Guido) Raven (Worker/Booker?) Rhino Roadkill Rob Van Dam Sabu Sandman Shane Douglas (Booker) Simon Diamond Steve Corino (Open Contract ECW/Zero-1 Maxx) Stevie Richards Super Crazy Taz (Announcer) Tommy Dreamer Tony Mamaluke Trevor Murdoch Yoshihiro Tajiri Now, I'm thinking of adding a few more, Any thoughts on who to add?[/QUOTE] Like I said, This is the current roster, Who would you guys like to see added to it? Also, I just got finished adding PWG to the game.

Archived