Superstar Jimi C's ECW

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are my results: [B][COLOR="Purple"][U]= Week 2 - August, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 7,796 people at Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Paul Heyman. Pre-Show) "The British Bastard" BILLY SIMMONS (making his ECW debut and first-ever match as a pro) defeated AL SNOW in 17:38 by pinfall with the Bastard Driver. (Rating = C-) Main Show) TOMMY DREAMER comes out and says that even though there are many great wrestlers in the upcoming battle royal tonight. Such as CHRISTOPHER DANIELS, THE SANDMAN and RAVEN. It's JEFF JARRETT that he's looking forward to facing. (Rating = C+) 1) RENE DUPREE and ROB CONWAY defeated DANNY DORING and ROADKILL (making his ECW return & both are now managed by FRANCINE) in 8:38 when RENE DUPREE defeated ROADKILL by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. (Rating = C-) 2) THE BIG SHOW defeated CM PUNK in 11:21 by pinfall with the Cobra Clutch Backbreaker. (Rating = B-) HULK HOGAN is interviewed backstage by JOEY STYLES, he hypes his Anarchy Rulz match against THE BIG SHOW. (Rating = B) 3) JERRY LYNN defeated TONY DeVITO (now managed by TRINITY) in 9:41 by pinfall with the Tornado DDT. (Rating = E) 4) DEAN MALENKO defeated MIKE KNOX in 8:45 by pinfall with the Tiger Driver. (Rating = D) 5) (No-Disqualification Match) SABU and TAZZ defeated THE FBI in 14:02 when TAZZ defeated TONY MAMALUKE by pinfall with the Tazzplex. SABU and TAZZ make defense number 2 of their ECW World Tag Team Championship. (Rating = C) 6) HULK HOGAN defeated TEST in 13:34 by pinfall with the Big Legdrop. (Rating = C+) CHRISTOPHER DANIELS enters the ring for the upcoming battle royal. He issues a challenge to JUSTIN CREDIBLE for the next ECW House Show, in which DANIELS and CREDIBLE will each pick a tag team partner to team up with for their tag team match for next week. (Rating = B-) 7) (20-Man Top Contenders Hardcore Battle Royal) KURT ANGLE won a battle royal in 22:33. The final four competitors also included CHRISTOPHER DANIELS, PAUL BURCHILL and NOVA, with CHRISTOPHER DANIELS being the final elimination. KURT ANGLE will face the ECW World Heavyweight Champion for the title at ECW Anarchy Rulz. CHRISTOPHER DANIELS, PAUL BURCHILL and NOVA will face off in a 3-Way Dance at ECW Anarchy Rulz to determine the top contender for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. (Rating = C+) -------------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating = C) -------------------------------------------------------------------- Two new workers signed with ECW: [B][COLOR="Red"]"Primetime" ELIX SKIPPER LANCE STORM[/COLOR][/B] Until tomorrow, See Ya!!

Here are the ECW list of Events for 2006: ECW House Show = Every Friday night. ECW Guilty As Charged = Week 4 - January (PPV) ECW Living Dangerously = Week 4 - March (PPV) ECW Hardcore Heaven = Week 4 - May (PPV) ECW Heatwave = Week 4 - July (PPV) ECW Anarchy Rulz = Week 4 - September (PPV) ECW November To Remember = Week 4 - November (PPV) = Added Events as of 2007 = ECW Big Ass Extreme Bash = Week 4 - February (Medium) ECW Cyberslam = Week 4 - April (Medium) ECW House Party = Week 4 - June (Medium) ECW Wrestlepalooza = Week 4 - August (Medium) ECW Hostile City Showdown = Week 4 - October (Big) ECW Holiday Hell = Week 4 - December (Medium) = As of September, 2006 = ECW Superstars = (FX) Every Saturday night.

[B][COLOR="Green"][U]= Week 3 - August, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 8,224 people at D.C. Armory in Washington, DC. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Paul Heyman. Pre-Show) THE FBI defeated DANNY DORING and ROADKILL in 17:39 when LITTLE GUIDO defeated DANNY DORING by pinfall with the Sicilian Slice. (Rating = C-) Main Show) (ECW World Heavyweight Champion) ROB VAN DAM and (The new King's Road Heavyweight Champion) KURT ANGLE appear and say that they accept the challenge from THE BASHAM BROTHERS for later tonight. (Rating = B+) 1) NOVA defeated SHANNON MOORE in 9:57 by pinfall with the Kryptonite Crunch. (Rating = C-) MIKE ROTUNDO enters the office of VINCE RUSSO and asks for a match against TOMMY DREAMER for later tonight, and RUSSO accepts. (Rating = C-) 2) (Hardcore Match) RAVEN defeated PAUL BURCHILL in 10:46 by pinfall with the Raven Effect. (Rating = B-) 3) THE IMPACT PLAYERS (LANCE STORM makes his ECW Return) defeated TRIPLE X ("Primetime" ELIX SKIPPER making his ECW debut) in 11:35 when LANCE STORM defeated CHRISTOPHER DANIELS by submission with the Canadian Maple Leaf. (Rating = C+) 4) (Hardcore Match) TOMMY DREAMER defeated MIKE ROTUNDO in 12:43 by pinfall with the Spicolli Driver. (Rating = C) 5) (Scaffold Match) JEFF JARRETT defeated THE SANDMAN in 14:45 when THE SANDMAN was thrown from the top of the scaffold. (Rating = C-) 6) HULK HOGAN defeated RENE DUPREE in 9:57 by pinfall with the Axe Bomber. (Rating = B+) 7) (Flaming Tables Match) ROB VAN DAM and KURT ANGLE defeated THE BASHAM BROTHERS in 13:25; DANNY BASHAM was eliminated first, and finally DOUG BASHAM. (Rating = B) ROB VAN DAM and KURT ANGLE are still in the ring, where they get into an argument with each other. (Rating = A) --------------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating = C+) --------------------------------------------------------------------- New to ECW as of this week: [B][COLOR="Blue"]DAWN MARIE (manager of The Impact Players) IDOL STEVENS[/COLOR][/B] Any questions, comments, You know where to find me. Until tomorrow, See Ya!!!

Check out my card tonight, you'll like it. 1) RVD will be defending his ECW World Heavyweight Title. 2) Sabu will be defending his ECW World TV Title in a 6-Pack Challenge. (meaning that it will be a 6-Way match for the title. 3) Kurt Angle will take on Jeff Jarrett tonight. Also on the show, Triple X, The Impact Players, Tommy Dreamer, Paul Burchill, Nova, The Big Show, PSYCHO, Tazz, Hulk Hogan, Raven and many more will be on hand tonight for this House Show. This will keep you in suspense until I post the results up later on.

[B][COLOR="Red"][U]= Week 4 - August, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 4,250 people at Bob Carpenter Center in Newark, DE. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Paul Heyman. Pre-Show) DEAN MALENKO defeated THE ZOMBIE in 17:44 by pinfall with the Tiger Driver. (Rating = E) Main Show) KURT ANGLE enters the ring, as he thanks his fans for their support, JEFF JARRETT attacks KURT ANGLE in the ring from behind with the guitar, and leaves him down and out. (Rating = B) 1) JUSTIN CREDIBLE (now managed by DAWN MARIE) defeated "Primetime" ELIX SKIPPER in 10:39 by pinfall with the That's Incredible. (Rating = C-) 2) (Hardcore Match) THE BIG SHOW defeated TAZZ in 7:37 by pinfall with the Cobra Clutch Neckbreaker. (Rating = B) 3) (Hardcore Match) PAUL BURCHILL and NOVA defeated THE FBI in 8:36 when PAUL BURCHILL defeated TONY MAMALUKE by pinfall with the Standing Shooting Star. (Rating = C+) PAUL BURCHILL comes charging on camera, loudly complaining. He spares no time, leaping across the announcer's desk and slamming a vicious forearm into the face of NOVA. BURCHILL picks up a groggy NOVA, clamps on a brutal Bear Hug, then slams the nearly lifeless NOVA straight through the set wall. The violence of the move topples the entire set, forcing now uncovered stage crew to make a mad dash towards the safety of off camera. As the camera fades to black, it centers a closed frame shot on the face of Nova. Blood comes pouring out of his mouth, bubbling with each gasping breath. (Rating = C) 4) CHRISTOPHER DANIELS defeated LANCE STORM (now managed by DAWN MARIE) in 10:58 by pinfall with the Last Rites. (Rating = B-) 5) (6-Pack Challenge TLC Match) SABU defeated SHANNON MOORE, TOMMY DREAMER, PSYCHO, CM PUNK and "Bastard" BILLY SIMMONS in 14:33 when SABU retrieved the ECW World TV Championship belt. SABU makes defense number 3 of his ECW World TV Championship. (Rating = C-) 6) KURT ANGLE defeated JEFF JARRETT in 13:02 by submission with the Ankle Lock. (Rating = A) 7) (Hardcore Match) ROB VAN DAM defeated RAVEN in 14:24 by pinfall with the Five Star Frog Splash. ROB VAN DAM makes defense number 2 of his ECW World Heavyweight Championship. It will be ROB VAN DAM vs KURT ANGLE for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship at ECW Anarchy Rulz. (Rating = B) HULK HOGAN is interviewed backstage by JONATHAN COACHMAN, he hypes his ECW Anarchy Rulz match against THE BIG SHOW. (Rating = B) -------------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating = B) --------------------------------------------------------------------- Any questions or comments, you know what to do. Until tomorrow. See Ya!!!

Why Jerlito, do you want to? You know we'll have to hire more workers, announcers, & staff for this, as well as have TV coverage as well. Let me know who you want to hire & I'll see what I can do. Alright. If you want to E-mail me more about this, my E-mail is: [email]superstarjimic@comcast.net[/email]

ok let me start by saying that you are a great writer and i know that your promos are little but you can get more later i mean your starting small with your ecw and will pm you to but hear are 3. that i have in mind the great sasuke jushin liger and what about too cold scorpio.

First of all, thank you for commenting back when others have gave up on this post. secondly, The Great Sasuke and Too Cold Scorpio I may be able to get, besides Too Cold used to work for ECW. Immatter of fact Too Cold is a former 2-time ECW World TV Champion & former co-holder of the ECW World Tag Team Titles with The Sandman. He's the only worker to lose both belts at the same exact time. Jushin "Thunder" Liger probably not, due to I tried to sign him once & he rejected negotiations.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;136217]First of all, thank you for commenting back when others have gave up on this post. secondly, The Great Sasuke and Too Cold Scorpio I may be able to get, besides Too Cold used to work for ECW. Immatter of fact Too Cold is a former 2-time ECW World TV Champion & former co-holder of the ECW World Tag Team Titles with The Sandman. He's the only worker to lose both belts at the same exact time. Jushin "Thunder" Liger probably not, due to I tried to sign him once & he rejected negotiations.[/QUOTE] well ok but i want spilt ecw up with 3 titles for each and ppv for both and one tv show for both brands together and one ppv together named blood rumble kinda like royal rumble only with a hardcore twist.

[B][COLOR="Blue"][U]= Week 1 - September, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 7,976 people at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Paul Heyman. Pre-Show) THE BASHAM BROTHERS defeated DANNY DORING and ROADKILL in 17:55 when DANNY BASHAM defeated ROADKILL by pinfall with the Brain Damage. (Rating = C-) Main Show) In a grand display of brutality, SHELLY MARTINEZ orders her tag team to attack NOVA. KEVIN THORN and PAUL BURCHILL follow orders, laying the boots to the helpless NOVA, despite his feeble attempts to fight them off. Soon enough, NOVA is a bloody mess. (Rating = D) 1) THE BIG SHOW defeated KENDO KA SHIN in 13:09 by disqualification when HULK HOGAN came out and clotheslined THE BIG SHOW. (Rating = C+) PAUL BURCHILL revealed the reason for his savage attacks on NOVA both last week and earlier tonight was that he was sick of being his lapdog. VINCE RUSSO comes out and makes a 3-Way Tag Team match between PAUL BURCHILL and KEVIN THORN taking on both TRIPLE X and CM PUNK & NOVA for later tonight. (Rating = C+) 2) AL SNOW defeated IDOL STEVENS (making his ECW debut) in 9:41 by pinfall with the Snow Plow. (Rating = D) 3) (3-Way Texas Tornado Match) TRIPLE X defeated PAUL BURCHILL & KEVIN THORN and CM PUNK & NOVA in 12:35 when CHRISTOPHER DANIELS defeated CM PUNK by pinfall with the Last Rites. (Rating = C) 4) (Scaffold Match) THE SANDMAN defeated SOLDIER in 15:12 when SOLDIER was thrown from the top of the scaffold. (Rating = F) 5) (Hardcore Match) TOMMY DREAMER defeated BUFF BAGWELL in 10:40 by pinfall with the Dreamer DDT. (Rating = C) 6) (Texas Tornado Non-Title Match) THE IMPACT PLAYERS defeated SABU and TAZZ in 12:33 when SABU was counted out while fighting LANCE STORM. (Rating = C+) 7) HULK HOGAN defeated LITTLE GUIDO in 11:36 by pinfall with the Big Legdrop. (Rating = B-) After the match, THE BIG SHOW comes out and attacks HULK HOGAN in the ring, and leaves him down and out. (Rating = A) -------------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating = C) -------------------------------------------------------------------- Any questions, comments or what workers do you want me to sign to ECW? You know what to do. Until tomorrow or Sunday, See Ya!!!

I need to ask, what your ECW promotion will be called, what are your titles going to be & do you have a list of workers, announcers, road agents, authority figures, referees, etc. that you want me to sign to ECW besides the other 3 you listed earlier? If you do post everything on this post. Thank You!!!

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;136217]First of all, thank you for commenting back when others have gave up on this post. secondly[/QUOTE] Don't worry, just because people aren't replying doesn't mean they aren't reading, just some of us prefer to stay out of the story's thread so we don't disrupt the flow of it. Anyways, i like that you're using your characters well, still undecided the likes of Jarrett and Hogan etc in ECW, but, if you can m,ake them work, then good for you :) and it will provide a fresh outlook on ECW

Jerlito, If you're referring to Paul Heyman, then yes he can be due to he's a colour commentator. Here's my plan for having two promotions: 1) I'm going to hire enough workers to even the playing field for both ECW promotions. 2) I will hold a draft to determine which ECW promotion these workers will go to. 3) In this draft, you will get three free picks in the draft. Since you suggested three workers to go to ECW, i'll give you these three: - THE GREAT SASUKE - TOO COLD SCORPIO - JUSHIN THUNDER LIGER (if any of these three reject negotiations, then you can pick another worker in their place.) The reason for that is that I have three free picks already due to the three workers being a champion for my ECW: - ROB VAN DAM (ECW World Heavyweight Champion) - SABU (ECW World TV Champion & co-holder of the ECW World Tag Team Champions) - TAZZ (co-holder of the ECW World Tag Team Champions) 4) You and I will divide up the supercards for all year long. Let me know what you think of the plans so far and get back to me. Catch you later. I don't know if i'll be posting a card today due to my bachelor party tonight (That's right Jimi C. is getting married in two weeks & yes, this computer was a wedding present from my mom). Enough of me. Let me know what you think.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;136308]Jerlito, If you're referring to Paul Heyman, then yes he can be due to he's a colour commentator. Here's my plan for having two promotions: 1) I'm going to hire enough workers to even the playing field for both ECW promotions. 2) I will hold a draft to determine which ECW promotion these workers will go to. 3) In this draft, you will get three free picks in the draft. Since you suggested three workers to go to ECW, i'll give you these three: - THE GREAT SASUKE - TOO COLD SCORPIO - JUSHIN THUNDER LIGER (if any of these three reject negotiations, then you can pick another worker in their place.) The reason for that is that I have three free picks already due to the three workers being a champion for my ECW: - ROB VAN DAM (ECW World Heavyweight Champion) - SABU (ECW World TV Champion & co-holder of the ECW World Tag Team Champions) - TAZZ (co-holder of the ECW World Tag Team Champions) 4) You and I will divide up the supercards for all year long. Let me know what you think of the plans so far and get back to me. Catch you later. I don't know if i'll be posting a card today due to my bachelor party tonight (That's right Jimi C. is getting married in two weeks & yes, this computer was a wedding present from my mom). Enough of me. Let me know what you think.[/QUOTE] like it and are we going to write this to on here oh yeah con you on getting married hope you who you are marring have a happy life and i will do everything so you can know about our ecw promotion and can i have 3 titles that are diffent from your ecw andare we going to go head to head war with our ecw's.

[B][COLOR="Red"][U]= Week 2 - September, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 7,437 people at Conte Forum in Boston, MA. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Paul Heyman. Pre-Show) "Bastard" BILLY SIMMONS defeated THE BOOGEYMAN in 18:27 by count out. (Rating = D) Main Show) While VINCE RUSSO is out talking to the crowd about how great he is, he also mentions that tonight we will see ROB VAN DAM and KURT ANGLE take on TEST and MIKE KNOX. (Rating = B+) 1) THE FBI defeated JERRY LYNN and DEAN MALENKO in 8:51 when DEAN MALENKO was counted out while fighting TONY MAMALUKE. (Rating = C) NOVA attacks PAUL BURCHILL backstage and leaves him down and out. (Rating = C-) 2) CHRISTOPHER DANIELS defeated KEVIN THORN in 11:23 by pinfall with the Last Rites. (Rating = C+) 3) (Hardcore Match) THE BIG SHOW defeated KENDO KA SHIN in 10:33 by pinfall with the Show Stopper. (Rating = B-) 4) (Scaffold Match) PAUL BURCHILL defeated NOVA in 14:33 when NOVA was thrown from the top of the scaffold after being distracted by SHELLY MARTINEZ. (Rating = C+) 5) (Hardcore Match) TOMMY DREAMER defeated STEVE LEWINGTON in 11:59 by pinfall with the Dreamer DDT. (Rating = C-) 6) (Fatal 4-Way Monster's Ball) RAVEN defeated SABU, THE SANDMAN and SOLDIER in 14:46 when RAVEN defeated THE SANDMAN by pinfall with the Raven Effect. RAVEN wins the ECW World TV Championship. (Rating = C) 7) ROB VAN DAM and KURT ANGLE defeated TEST and MIKE KNOX in 11:46 when KURT ANGLE defeated MIKE KNOX by pinfall with the Angle Slam. (Rating = B) As HULK HOGAN prepares for his Anarchy Rulz both against THE BIG SHOW, JOEY STYLES manages to get a few words with HULK HOGAN about the match. HULK HOGAN promises to win this match. (Rating = B+) ------------------------------------------------------------------ (Final Rating = C) ------------------------------------------------------------------- Any questions or comments, you know what to do, leave them here on this post. Until tomorrow, See Ya!!!

Archived