TEW2007 Announce & Dev Diary

[B]Grey Dog Software Announces Total Extreme Wrestling 2007 and Developer's Diary[/B] Phoenix, AZ August 06, 2006 - Grey Dog Software, a Phoenix based developer of sports management simulation software for personal computers, today announces "Total Extreme Wrestling 2007" to be released Quarter 4, 2006. Total Extreme Wrestling 2007 is a sequel to Adam Ryland's uniquely popular TEW2005, and is scheduled to be available for digital download exclusively through Grey Dog Software for U.S. $34.95. Total Extreme Wrestling 2007 allows players to take on the role of a wrestling promoter, where it is up to you to try and steer your chosen company to the top of the industry, along the way dealing with prima donna superstars, wars and alliances with other wrestling companies, and the demands of TV corporations! Along with several brand new features and improvements, TEW2007 will also include several additions suggested by fans of the series over the past year. In recognition of the upcoming TEW2007 release, Grey Dog is happy to publish a Developer's Diary on our forums, as series creator Adam Ryland gives regular updates on the game, including previews of new features and details on the progress of the project. Readers will be able to give feedback and also pose questions directly to Adam along the way. [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=114"]Read Adam's first entries here.[/URL] Enjoy!

[QUOTE=JohnnyblazeSC]Well, that kinda sucks. I just spent $35 on TEW 2005 a couple weeks ago and now a new one will be out in 6 months or so. :([/QUOTE] You think that sucks, I just bought mine yesterday. Well atleast I'll enjoy this one until the next one comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived