Wow. This is great news!!

Ive never wanted winter to come so quickly before. Thank you Adam for the dedication you put into all your work. You have always put out great games and I really cant think how Id spend all the countless hours I have put into your games any other way. Im looking forward to to seeing the progress in your diary. Thanks again.:D

Ego, i cant believe your drunk at this time of the morning, tut, tut, tut - im actually slightly envious. I think TEW takes the correct approach to not having a license - i get frustrated by having Ryan Griggs, or guud don kistaboy or whatever, a fictionla universe is much more preferable than cheesy rip off names. By th way, nice double post :D

The new contract types are great and will really help me. Im just looking forward to this game so much. Im loving the Development contract type. And all of this will help me so much ... Awesomeness. Thankyou.

Yeah, I have to say that Adam does deserve a word of thanks. I'm sure your decompression period between releases wasn't as long as you might've wanted (WreSpi2 came out in July and here at the beginning of August, TEW07 has been in development for 'a few weeks', with the WS2 patches, that means you got what, a week or two to 'decompress'?). I will say that the tentative release date works great for me. I have several clients who are also wrestling fans (and/or gamers) that I always have trouble buying gifts for. Last year was easy (XBox 360s for all!) but this year would've been really hard (PlayStation 3s? Nintendo Wiis? At $600 a pop? pffft!). Now, I can roll up 30 or so copies of TEW07 and be done with it. I especially love how open Adam is to suggestions. Let's face it, most of us here are very passionate about his games. We love parts of them and we hate other parts but overall, we love the games (maybe a bit too much at times). The new and/or revamped features I've seen so far have been just what the doctor ordered, so to speak. I'm already planning the series of matches Victoria Stone will work against my top workers, including her former nemesis Tamara McFly. That'll serve to make NOTBPW stronger since Victoria's gonna get SO over, worldwide, just by being in the same ring with Mariko Yoshida, LuFisto, Cheerleader Melissa, Cherry Bomb, and Sensational Ogiwara. So again, thanks Adam. If you keep pumpin' out the TEWs, I'll keep buying 'em. Just don't get EA-ish with it. :p

I'd also like to show my appreciation for all the hard work from Adam and the team. So... thanks :). The journal is an excellent idea. And lets hope theres quite a bit of change in the UK scene. Edit: Also, the loan and touring contracts sound especially awesome.

Archived