WreSpi2 for sale!

Yeah in his failed attempt to be funny he originally wrote he would sale it for $30. I had to IM him and tell him if you were trying to make a joke it failed....try again Captain. Thats how nice I am. He tried to make a bad joke to me, and I was nice enough to tell him he was so excited about teh chance that he totally botched it. Thus the edit.

Actually I posted it, reread what you said, realized my error, and edited it two seconds after I posted it, but unfortunately the forum didn't keep my edit for some odd reason. Also, I'm still unclear why you would try to sell a game for 5 cents more than what it costs to buy it directly from GDS.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;135203]Actually I posted it, reread what you said, realized my error, and edited it two seconds after I posted it, but unfortunately the forum didn't keep my edit for some odd reason. Also, I'm still unclear why you would try to sell a game for 5 cents more than what it costs to buy it directly from GDS.[/QUOTE] Actually you didnt reread the post AFTER I IMed you on AIM. But whatever. I accidentally posted 25 instead of 20. Its fixed, and taken cared of.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;135364]Actually I DID reread the post after you messaged me... but like I said I also edited it already... it's just too bad that you can't have a little faith in what someone tells you and you persist in the personal attacks.[/QUOTE] Where did I personally attack you outside of saying Captain if that even counts as an attack? Maybe you should calm down a bit.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;135533]Whatever. Just remember that the best offer so far is $.25.[/QUOTE] Well look who is trying to make personal attacks now! OMG Oh noes I better whine about it like you did right??? If you can't even point out where I supposedly attacked you whats the point of you turning around and doing it yourself? Does it make you feel better?

Archived