Kurt Laramee

[center][b]Welcome to Streets[/b] [i]King: Kurt Laramee[/i] [u][url]www.kurtlaramee.com[/url][/u] Welcome to some Kurt Laramee's official website. [u]Profile[/u] News Recent Matches Match Archives Promotions [IMG]http://members.cox.net/dalastmancini/Kurt%20Laramee.jpg[/IMG] Kurt Laramee '"The King Of The Streets" Kurt Laramee is one who has gotten over based on his charisma and ability to work a crowd. He is a natural heel and former D.A.V.E. Brass Knuckles Champion.' - From [url]www.DAVE.com[/url] 'Kurt Laramee is definately one of more Charismatic men of the modern time. Laramee was born heel and can work up a crowd better then anyone in the American Big Two [SWF/TCW]. Best known in the USA for his stints with D.A.V.E., Laramee is also known in the U.K., Japan and Canada due to Television Coverage and Mexico for a few independent tours,' - From GrappleFanatics.com[/center] [b]Kurt Laramee's Stats[/b] [i]From WreSpi.com[/i] [b]World Overness USA[/b] 54 [b]Canada[/b] 40 [b]Mexico[/b] 20 [b]Japan[/b] 40 [b]U.K.[/b] 40 [b]Europe[/b] 0 [b]Australia[/b] 0 [b]Skills and Abilities Spirit[/b] 28 [b]Stamina[/b] 46 [b]Looks[/b] 32 [b]Power[/b] 25 [b]Toughness[/b] 55 [b]Respect[/b] 54 [b]Technique[/b] 20 [b]Charisma[/b] 83 [b]Psychology[/b] 42 [b]Safety[/b] 72

[b]Monday, June 1, 2005[/b] It was a new day, a new month. Same bullshit. As it was the first day of the month, I expected a fax from my agent, Jerry, telling me which promotions were interested. I heard the phone ring and heard the famillarness of the fax machine. I loved my time at D.A.V.E. but I needed something different. I needed to become more known. But I didn't want some bullshit written contract that SWF was offering. I got up and headed to my fax machine when I was surprised it was still printing. Due to my recent fued in D.A.V.E. with Johnny Martin, I've been getting a mixture of hate and fan mail. D.A.V.E. is known for being controversial and that's what I lived up to. I was literally shocked at the three pages of promotions and phone numbers I recieved. I started dialing and soon, I was in touch with almost every promotion in the World. [b]Try Outs[/b] [I have 3 Monthes to fight in the tryout match] Burning Hammers of the Wrestling Gods [Japan] Canadian Golden Combat [Canada] Golden Canvas Grappling [Japan] Mexico Premier Wrestling Federation [Mexico] North of the Border Wrestling [Canada] Original Lucha Libre in Extreme [Mexico] Pride Glory Honor Wrestling [Japan] South of the Border Wrestling [Mexico] Supreme Wrestling Federation [U.S.] Total Championship Wrestling [U.S.] Ultimate Combat Ring [Europe] [b]Per Appearance [P.A] Contracts[/b] Canadian Charisma Championship Combat [Canada] - $640 P.A/1 Year Danger and Violence Extreme [U.S.] - $800 P.A/153 Days Left Men of Steel Combat [U.K.] - $640 P.A./1 Year United States Pro Wrestling [U.S.] - $640 P.A/1 Year World Level Wrestling [Japan] - $640 P.A/1 Year I got in touch with all of the promotions listed, except D.A.V.E., as I was already signed. BHOTWG asked if I could get to Japan, all expenses paid by them afterwards, for the first show taping. They might have something they said. I agreed and quickly got dressed. I grabbed my check book and headed to the airport. I also had the D.A.V.E. taping tomorrow so I would have to leave Japan quickly. No sight seeing folks.

Archived