Question about the Loan contract

No, unfortunately that was not possible, due to the fact that the human influence could mess up the AI's booking plans, just in the same way that the human wouldn't like it if he found his title changing hands on a CPU show and messing up 6 months of careful planning.

Quick couple of q's about the development contract, rather than starting a new topic... Does the parent company still need a child fed to sign people on dev. contracts? Can you specify that you're signing a worker to a development deal right at the start? (And, by extrapolation, can you tell workers what position on the card you're planning on pushing them at during negotiations? ;)) When a worker is in development, can they be booked on the fed's main shows? It'd be useful to have promising workers appearing in crowd segments/battle royals/dark matches etc. I appreciate this could be open to abuse, with every worker in development [I]and[/I] on the main shows, but maybe if they could only work dark matches/segments?

[QUOTE]Does the parent company still need a child fed to sign people on dev. contracts?[/QUOTE] Yes. The whole basis of that contract type is that the person isn't being signed to the main roster, he's being signed to a "lesser" promotion so that he can gain experience. [QUOTE]Can you specify that you're signing a worker to a development deal right at the start? [/QUOTE] Yes. To clarify, this is not the same as signing someone and then sending them away for training. This is a stand-alone contract. If you then want them on the main roster, you'd have to renegotiate their contract to one of the main types. [QUOTE]When a worker is in development, can they be booked on the fed's main shows? [/QUOTE] No. The contract is for them to work for the development territory. Although you pay their wages, they are not technically contracted to your promotion (although clearly you can get hold of them with great ease whenever you want) and so are not part of your roster.

The only question I have for this "defending the title" thing, is like the old NWA, when the title was defended in all territories. I would think that this would be important, especially in the DOTT mod. Bear in mind, I am not arguing, just playing devil's advocate. I am not saying "make it in the game, or defend your reasons", I am just making a counter point

I know this a what-if question but although you(Adam) said that if a title changed hands in an AI's show it could mess up months of booking plans. But what if a title was changed hands on another show, couldn't they just get the title back or have a rematch? I believe the same thing happened to The Naturals before the TNA/Spike TV debut with the NWA Tag Team Titles. They lost it at an Indy show to a local tag team and then won it back at the end of the night to keep the titles. However, I don't know jack about coding so I'll be happy with whatever makes it in.

I imagine the difficulty in defending a title in multiple promotions is that you'd have to make it a "floating" title, rather than one assigned to a promotion. I'm not sure how Adam has it coded, but it seems like that would be a Hell of a mess.

Archived